MICHAEL B.
11/25/2020
Friendly, efficient, and great work
It is a pleasure to take my truck to Budd's. To begin with, they have an excellent reservation system. Mike, the man who has been at the counter for all the years I have gone there, gets you in and out the door quickly and even though I only see him about once a year, he acts like a friend. They are honest in their assessments of what does (and does not) need to be done and at the end of the day the price is very reasonable. You can trust these guys.

ANTHONY S.
11/25/2020
Good customer service
Same day service the day before Thanksgiving. New online tracking of my service records. Timely and convenient.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/24/2020
Service perfected.
Thorough, honest, timely. What else can you ask for?

ER
ERIC R.
11/23/2020
Excellent service at Budd & Co!
Emergency tire change in 15 min!!

CL
CHRISTIAN L.
11/22/2020
Quality service
Mike and his team provide quality service with a smile, a rare sight these days. Budd and Co is happy to take on challenges they don’t see/know about until they’ve inspected your vehicle, but of course they ask the customer if they want the work done anyway. They’re great!

CK
CONNER K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/22/2020
Friendly, efficient, and professional
Mike at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I needed a few separate things done to my vehicle, and after some diagnostics Mike contacted me with a very fair quote. When I asked for an adjustment to it, he quickly wrote up a new quote which worked out great and the final price at checkout ended up being slightly less. Quality work, friendly and professional service, I’ll be going back. Thanks guys!

JUSTIN M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2020
Mike was great!
Mike was quick, honest, and very helpful during my visit. He didn’t try and oversell me and gave me a fair and honest quote. Overall amazing experience and will definitely be back

MARCUS C.
Dodge Magnum
11/18/2020
Good and fast service
First time I have used Budd and company. I have passed their location for years. I received a referral for my most recent auto repair needs and they did a great job. They communicated the repairs needed and completed them quickly. When I picked up my vehicle they provided a comprehensive review and my vehicle was running great.

I think I have found my new auto repair shop!!!

KH
KATHERIN H.
Lincoln MKC
11/17/2020
Great Staff & Service
My car was recently towed to Budd’s after the engine died. Mike was incredibly communicative, honest, and helpful in walking me through options and next steps.

AH
ART H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/17/2020
Customer Service
Budd & Company provide excellent customer service. They were very accommodating to my circumstances and worked to try to find a solution within a very short time-frame. It's understandable why they have succeeded as a long-time business in the Rainier Valley.

Tacoma, WA
Chrysler Sebring
11/16/2020
Replaced heater blower relay
Was very nice having a warm car on the drive home and being able to use the defroster to see. Thank you.

Isuzu Pickup
11/14/2020
Clutch primary and secondary cylinder replacement
Parts were readily available and installed within 24 hours.

BG
Ben G.
Lexus ES 350
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Ben said it was good. He thought it was really smooth. Drop off was pretty easy. They got him his vehicle in the same time frame that they said they would have it done.

PK
PAULA K.
11/13/2020
Clean & friendly
Setting the appointment and having to change it was not a problem. They were very accommodating and thorough. They showed me the issues they ran into and came up with a solution so I could get my car back quickly and it’s good as new!

DUSTY B.
Yakima, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2020
Out of town and car broke down.
We needed a mechanic to look at our car because the engine light came on. We dropped our car off and they had it fixed that afternoon.