ER
ERIC R.
05/05/2021
Best auto work in town!
Honest, personal, expert, and speedy service.

TO
TAYLOR O.
Ceres, CA
INFINITI Q50
05/04/2021
Best service I've ever had
I got stranded in Seattle. In from California my car broke a pulley they ordered the part and had it shipped on the car and my car returned within 24 hrs and it was half the cost I thought it would be and actually only 37% of the cost. Thanks mike and everyone!!!!!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your kind words Taylor!
You and your family enjoy the rest of your vacation
and be safe!
Mike

MIKE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/04/2021
70K service (good) surprise!
We brought our car in for its 70K service and were pleasantly surprised to find the bill almost half as much as estimated. They explained that if they inspect something and it’s okay and it takes very little time then they don’t charge for it. The higher estimate had been from the manufacturer’s time estimates, which I’m sure we would have had to pay if we’d gone to the dealership. Another great experience at Budd & Company!! We started coming here 26 years ago and have had nothing but wonderful experiences!!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for the business over all these years.

JOHNNY C.
05/03/2021
Excellent Work and Friendly Service
The work required on my truck was completed super fast and was under my expected cost!! The staff is very friendly and appear to be very knowledgeable.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back.

MK
MEGAN K.
04/30/2021
great service!
As usual, the guys at Budd and Co took great care of my car and I got it back running great in less time than I could imagine.

SYDNEY C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/30/2021
Great place!
Everyone was really friendly and helpful, and they got my car back to me super quick. 10/10 will be coming back with any issues in the future!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your business.

MEAGAN W.
Mazda CX-5
04/29/2021
Highly skilled and honest people!
Brought my car in for a second opinion after dealership recommended a number of repairs. Budd and Company was much more honest with their recommendations and ended up saving me a lot of money. Everyone I interacted with was very friendly and helpful and I’ll definitely be bringing my car here from now on.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks for giving us a chance to earn your business.
I really do appreciate it!

JUANITA M.
04/24/2021
The Service Is Great
Mike checked out my car and fixed it in no time. I appreciate all the work he did and if ever needed I would go back to him with no problems.

TERRI S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/22/2021
Was good,
The time was good, what was needed at that time was not what I wanted to hear.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/30/2021

Sometimes we have to deliver bad news.
Thank you for your review.

04/19/2021
I worked closely with Jordan to get me back on the road and my catalytic converter fixed. Absolutely solid guy and great place. I own my own business and I find it very hard to find such quality customer service in this city anymore. Jordan treated me like he owned the place and I can’t speak any more highly about the experience.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/20/2021

Your review is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

LF
LIZ F.
04/18/2021
Trusted Auto Shop
I love going to Budd & Co. All my repairs are handled promptly and professionally. I have the utmost trust in Mike and the team that I’ll be provided with honest recommendations and fair pricing. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a reliable shop!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/30/2021

We take pride in offering superior customer service at a fair price.
Thanks for coming in.See you next service.

Kia Sorento
04/16/2021
Amazing!!
The communication, friendly staff, and overall assistance has been tremendous.

MARY B.
Honda Accord
04/15/2021
Extra Mile Guys!!!
Budds offers great customer and they are very up front with you regarding repairs.I find there rates to be fare and acceptable.I am always satisfied with the service they provide and I highly recommend Budd &Company for all your automotive needs!!!!

TF
TONY F.
Saturn SC 3dr
04/15/2021
Matinence.
Took it to Budd and Company for 90,000 miles check up. As always they took care of it & it runs good as new. It's always a pleasure just to see Mike and his great crew whenever is possible.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts.

TH
TOM H.
Toyota Tundra
04/14/2021
Great people, Great Service
I’ve been using them for about 23 years and have always gotten great service at a great price! I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 04/20/2021

Thanks for your long time loyalty Tom!
I am sure we have some fishing stories to catch up on.