Volkswagen Golf
02/26/2021
Thank you for the great and friendly service.

NA
NELL A.
Nissan Pickup
02/26/2021
Loyal customer
Highly recommend. I trust the work they do and the information they give me. I feel like they’re consistently honest about which repairs are really necessary, and they’ve definitely gone above and beyond for me. Plus Mike and Jordan are always personable and a pleasure to talk to. I’ve been a customer for the last 10 years for a reason.

SALLY W.
Scion xA
02/23/2021
Quick service
Asked to wait for my oil change in the office because I needed to get the back car quickly. Mike was more than happy to get the car serviced and back to me ASAP so I could keep the test of my day's commitments. Really appreciate it.

CD
CAROLYN D.
02/21/2021
Knowledgeable. Fast. Friendly. Kind.
I’ve been a customer for 16 years. Always great service. Wouldn’t go anywhere else (unless directed to do so by Budd & Co.).

BRUCE H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
02/18/2021
The Best!
I trust their judgement unquestionably! Work is always of the highest quality & the prices are fair & reasonable. Always happy with their work!

VA
VIBHUTI A.
Toyota Prius v
02/13/2021
Quick inspection and results!
We went to get a car inspection done and Mike was very helpful, efficient and gave us good advice. We will definitely go back if we need to.

02/12/2021
Great service and price
Didn’t try to sell me things I didn’t need.

VL
VINEETH L.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/12/2021
Quick, friendly, helpful, and great prices
I had a flat tire less than half a mile from Budd & Company. I pulled over and tried changing into the spare, but the lug nuts had been tightened too much. Nothing seemed to work. I called Budd & Company because they were the closest auto repair shop. Mike the owner was very helpful, asked me to drive over, took care of my car the same day despite being busy and fixed the tire.

They have earned a customer for life. Highly recommend Buds & Company for all your auto needs!

IP
IMHOTEP P.
Ford Econoline
02/11/2021
Honest Comprehensive Service.
I was given detailed and honest communication about the comprehensive professional maintenance which was done on my van. I also received complete answers to all questions I asked. I was treated with respect and appreciation!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/09/2021
Great
I don't feel like typing much on my phone but I wanted to drop a note saying I always appreciate the service =)

WK
WILLIA K.
Buick LeSabre
02/05/2021
Staff knowledge and service
Budd & Co took care of my Dad's car for many years. My Dad died in 1980. I started taking my car to Budd & Co in 1975 when it was located on Denny Way. I've had a few new cars 1980 Jeep; 1989 Chevrolet Super Sport; 1992 Buick and a 2000 Buick LeSabre that I still have. All of these vehicles have been serviced at Budd & Co. I was a visiting nurse for several years. During that time it was imperative to have an operating car. Budd &Co never let me down.
The mechanics know cars, they're friendly and informative. Mike the owner is understanding trying to accommodate all customer needs. If your car needs more than a day for repair, Budd & Co has a safe place to store your vehicle. Now with Covid-19 Budd & Co practice appropriate safety measures.
My car is now old enough to vote and drink :) 138,000+ miles later it's still taking me safely from point A to point B. Thanks to Mike and all the great mechanics at Budd & Co.

TF
TONY F.
Saturn SC 3dr
02/03/2021
Budd & Company
I been going to Budd & Company for years. Mike & his crew are great. Friendly people, great service, affordable prices. I'm so happy that I reunited with them. Best way to start off 2021 for sure, they are simply the best!

02/02/2021
So prompt!
They squeezed me in last minute, always polite, extremely proficient. I’ll be back.

DUSTIN H.
02/02/2021
Solved misfire in my 250k mi 5.4L v8
They were very helpful and knowledgeable and got me in and out in a day fortunately. Professional and useful phone conversations as well.

KE
KATHY E.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/31/2021
Amazing Service
My car battery drained out due to leaving an interior light on. I walked over to Budd's to ask for help in mid-afternoon on a weekday and Jordan came with me to jump start the car and drive it in to recharge the battery. Problem solved in about an hour. Wow! Love these guys.