SARAH C.
07/30/2021
Most trustworthy mechanic in Seattle!
I discovered these guys about a year ago and will never take my Jeep anywhere else! Their fast, efficient, and less expensive than anywhere else I’ve gone. They communicate super well and you’re never left in the dark about what’s going on with your vehicle. I couldn’t recommend them more!

JOSHUA L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/29/2021
Great professional service!
Super appreciate them getting me in so quickly!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/30/2021

We do our best to deliver quality and prompt service.Thanks for your review!

MJ
MARC J.
The best
The team is fantastic! Always honest, reasonable, and they listen carefully to my description of the symptoms. I take my cars to Budds for all of my service needs so they really know my car well.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/30/2021

I appreciate your families business! See you next time!

Dodge Ram Van
Quality work, honest service
Budd & Co. has been a fixture at Dearborn & Rainier for as long as I can remember. I’ve been coming here for 20 years or so, and they’ve done a great job on my older American made vehicle. They’ve risen to many challenges in terms of finding used parts and tuning older engines. Highly recommend!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/30/2021

Long time no see!Welcome back!

Excellent communication and service
Mike, Jordan and the rest of the team at Budd & Company are wonderful. They communicate well and clearly, perform thorough and quality work, and offer fair pricing with no fear-based up selling. I have had multiple services here, including several oil & filter changes, strut assembly replacement, and catalytic converter replacement + installation of a low-cost theft prevention device. I’ve been satisfied every time with both the work and the clarity with which they explained the services to me.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/30/2021

Thanks for being our customer! See you next time!

GL
GREG L.
Volvo XC90
07/23/2021
Great experience
Timely work done right the first time. Thanks!

We are happy to help!

NB
NEAL B.
Renton, WA
Buick Encore
07/22/2021
They know what there doing
Always prompt service and trustworthy

Thanks Neil!

MIKE B.
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2021
Engine Removal
Budd and Co is the only shop in town I would let them completely remove my engine replace every seal to stop any leaking and replace the engine and that's just what they did, The vehicle runs better than ever
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/22/2021

Thanks for your business and reviwe Mike!!

RP
ROCKY P.
07/20/2021
Great place
Professional and efficient. 🅰️1️⃣
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for giving us a try.
I hope to see you next service!

TA
TANYA A.
BMW 2002
07/19/2021
Went the extra mile
Brought in my 2002 for a tire patch. They turned it around in no time and when I picked it up from their parking lot, they had put the club on for security. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. It’s the little things these days that are so important. Thanks Budd and Co!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/20/2021

Your review is important to us.
Thanks!

DEAN P.
07/19/2021
5 Stars. Again.
As usual, the talented people at Budd & Company came through with a quick repair, professionally, and priced reasonably.

It's why we always come back.
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/20/2021

We appreciate your continued business over the years!

SUSAN H.
07/18/2021
Great friendly service
I have been coming here for at least a decade. Service is always prompt and reasonable. My ancient car is still running great because of them.

Thanks for your review.

MADELEINE B.
Mazda CX-5
07/12/2021
Knowledgeable and Efficient
This shop is my new favorite, after having some less than ideal experiences elsewhere, they solved the problem quickly and had great communication. 10/10 would recommend!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/20/2021

We are happy to gain your business. Thanks Madeleine.

MA
MARLO A.
07/11/2021
Catalytic converter repair
They worked with my insurance company and got me back on the road in no time!
Mike from Budd & Company responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you Marlo for your review.

AG
ALEXSIS G.
07/01/2021
Speedy, clean, friendly, fair
I came here for a last minute repair, and they were able to fit me in quickly. The guys were super friendly, and I felt like the cost breakdown was fair for my car repair. The inside and outside of the shop was clean, and well organized. Will definitely be coming back and switching from my normal mechanic.