MA
Minneapolis, MN
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Service department
They go the extra mile to address any concerns and questions. I was treated with respect and they listened to me.

TR
Todd R.
Minneapolis, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Always awesome
Best service in town

Dear Todd
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we all appreciate the awesome compliment and great score.
Because we care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships your survey is very appreciated and valued.

BG
Barbara G.
Maplewood, MN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service visit
Great service this time

Dear Barbara
Thank you for your review, and the 5-Star score. I also value your feedback on the complimentary maintenance choice I will sit down with our scheduling vendor and look at that.
We work hard to provide quality service and good communication.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.

Mark R.
Grand Forks, ND
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warranty service
I live 5 hrs out of town, visiting family in White Bear Lake. Was easy to schedule service campaign while there. Courteous & professional staff in the service dept. Work completed when promised.

Dear Mark
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate the great score and kind words it means so much to us. We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships as well as long distance relationships.

PS
Patricia S.
Wyoming, MN
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Always treated well and fairly.
Totally satisfied

Dear Patricia
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We work every day to provide great service and communication.
Your survey and kinds words are so valued and we are so happy you pick Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
We wish you safety and wellness

AW
Al W.
New Brighton, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Buerkle Hyundai Service Meets all expectations And More
Convenient and very clean building gives a great impression. People were friendly and demonstrated competence together with good service. I left there feeling very satisfied,
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Dear Al
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we all appreciate the great score.

AF
Alice F.
New Brighton, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Surveys mean little
That Hyundai requires that clients give highest ratings to avoid being responsible for staff to suffer reduced wages is reprehensible. There are too many people involved in a repair job to know who did what to the car.

Dear Alice
I appreciate your feedback and please know your Service team will always do our best to serve our clients.
We do live in a survey orientated world and I feel the purpose of a survey sometimes gets misguided.
When we build good relationships and earn trust our clients loyalty and smiles are all we need to know we did good
I wish you safe travels

Dawn H.
Lino Lakes, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Asked for synthetic but got mixed oil. Pointed this out to service advisor and he apologized and sent the car back in to have requested oil put in. He then zeroed out my bill for my time, so I received a free synthetic oil change.

Dear Dawn
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We all appreciate you allowing us to make this right. We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

AK
Alan K.
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Personal
The service people are very friendly and it makes for a good felling for the customer.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Dear Alan
Thank you for taking the survey, wonderful comment and the 5 star score.
We appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.
Our Service Team Wishes you safe travels.

NH
Nicole H.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Hoping Hyundai will help me..
waiting to hear back

07/12/2021 Category: Service
Impossible to get a hold of Hyundai directly when issues arise
The dealership itself was not really at fault here. But my brand new 2021 Santa Fe had multiple issues that took over a month to address and I have yet to hear back from Hyundai directly to discuss anything. Also, after test driving and ultimately buying my vehicle, a significant scratch appeared on my rear window when it was brought out front from detailing, which the dealership honored and fixed. Buyer beware of Hyundai vehicles.
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Hello Nicole
I understand how you feel and it truly is a odd time we are in with being able to get parts. I know this is nation wide but it does not make us feel any better either. I also followed up with my Hyundai representative to see if he could find out where the consumer affairs folks were at with your request.
I will be in contact with you as your survey is a direct reflection on Brian and to follow up with where you are at with your case.

Dear Nicole
Thank you for the 5 star score we appreciate your feedback and time to share with us.

Joel P.
Blaine, MN
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Great people doing great work
They go the extra mile to satisfy their customers. Highly recommend!!
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Dear Joel
We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.

Joseph P.
Dellwood, MN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2021 Category: Service
I always get great service.....
I always get great service.....

Dear Joseph
Thank you for taking the survey and the 5-star score.
All of us appreciate your loyalty and commitment to our Service Team.
We all look forward to your next visit.

Michael W.
Roseville, MN
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Air bag light fix
Surprisingly it was covered under warranty.
Gotta love that!🤗

Dear Michael
We are so glad you got to experience what our Advisor Team does for our clients. We always want to ensure we are pulling out all the stops to help folks get the best value from their warranty.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional feedback or concerns

IA
Isaac A.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Very nice and helpful people
Service advisor was really pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. It is very nice place to come to service my vehicle

Dear Isaac
We care about clients and look to build long lasting relationships.
Casey and the rest of your Service Team wish you safe travels.

Diane C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/06/2021 Category: Service
I was treated like my car and I were important. They did an excellent job!
This entire experience was amazing; from the greeting when I first arrived, to receiving my car when they had finished servicing it. My questioned were answered, my car was washed clean and I was ready to "hit the road."
JOHN R C., Service Director from Buerkle Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Dear Diane
Thank you for review, and the 5 star score.
We all enjoy serving our clients as well as providing quality friendly service with good communication.
All of us appreciate you choosing Buerkle Hyundai to be your service team.