LARRY S.
07/18/2018
knowlegeable and honest
With Chris and his staff, you get fair pricing and right answer to your car repair. I could not be more pleased.

PC
PAUL C.
07/03/2018
They know foreign cars
I have two BMWs which I take to Metric. Scheduling is easy, and I appreciate the availability of a loaner. Who would complain about a BMW X3 loaner!

I recommend them, and in fact carry a bunch of their business cards and give them out.

ID
ILIE D.
Volkswagen CC
Honesty,reliability,trust and timely delivery
We brought our vehicle, a 2013 VW CC to Metric Auto Works to be serviced due to a transmission issue. A quality repair was provided ahead of time, and the vehicle is performing better then expected.

LG
LIZA G.
Volkswagen Rabbit
Excellent Experience
Took my car in for a general inspection of tires, breaks, battery etc in preparation for a cross country drive. I knew I had a few error codes indicated by my car's computer as my check engine light has been on for some time. However, I knew they indicated non-essential repairs for the time being. Metric Auto was thorough in their inspection of my vehicle and reported back several things that I should be aware of for near-furture replacement (such as a weak battery - it IS well over 6 years old - and thinning front tire tread). They mentioned that the error codes were indeed nothing to immediately worry about and only needed to be addressed if I was personally worried about them (other places that have checked them have recommended service and repair). I felt respected and like I was receiving accurate, truthful information, despite being a young, blonde woman (I am often concerned mechanics will try and take advantage of my lack of car knowledge). Definitely the best place I have taken my car to in several years.

JO
JIM O.
Volkswagen CC
2013 vw cc
I went to metric because my mechanic of choice threw me a curve ball-he did not fix the issue with my car-now I was gun shy but put metric
to the test-Colin / Chris did the right thing and my car feels like new again-I will be going back to metric if there's something I can not do or figure out-Thanks again-Jim

EJ
ERIC J.
Lakeland, MN
Volvo V70
06/17/2018
Verified tie rods WEREN'T worn
When I had tires replaced at a tire shop, they said a tie rod was worn and they couldn't do the alignment. I do much of my own mechanic work, so I looked at the tie rods and couldn't see anything wrong. I replaced the worn front axle that was causing vibration (but the tire shop didn't notice that, even though I brought it back because I thought they didn't balance the tires good enough). After changing the axle, the steering wheel wasn't centered, so I had Metric Auto Works do the alignment and told them there might be a worn tie rod. They checked and said tie rods were fine, the steering rack just has play because of the rubber mounts which is normal. They did the alignment and car drives fine. It is nice to know honest shops are out there that don't create unnecessary repairs for themselves.

WL
WAYNE L.
Hastings, MN
Acura TSX
06/12/2018
Great quick service
Excellent trouble shooting on the a.c. system. Very economical and accurate repair.

ST
SUSAN T.
Hudson, WI
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/06/2018
Knowledgable and professional
They are professional in every way. My experience with them could not have gone better. They were right on with diagnostics and fixed the problem timely and cost effectively. They are not quick to poor money into your vehicle unless they are sure what it needs. They come highly recommend from me!!

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
06/05/2018
Metric Auto
Excellent & courteous service. I highly recommend Metric.

BR
BRYANT R.
Audi TT
06/05/2018
Oil charge
The service is excellent, fast, and the staff is repectfull

JANUSZ G.

TRACI W.
Lexus
05/28/2018
I trust them
I am not an expert on anything related to fixing or maintaining my car. I like to go here because they seem to do the right thing. By that I mean, if there is something I need done they tell me and if something can wait they tell me that, too. I haven't done a lot of price comparison but, I did compare tires once and found them to be in the right ballpark with the big box stores.

SP
STEVE P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/26/2018
I have been a customer for several years now and will be in the future. They have an honest approach to doing business and will only let you know what needs to be serviced.

JOSEPH (JAY) D.
05/23/2018
Very patient and informative!
They took the time took to tell me what exactly was needed. Most importantly, they are honest!

TF
TOVAH F.
River Falls, WI
05/14/2018
Metric is staffed by polite people and they often have a loaner vehicle available for use. I love being able to drop my car off knowing it is in good hands and knowing I can go to other meetings and appointments instead of being stuck in a waiting room while my car is being serviced. Metric staff always explain what they did with my car. I would recommend this business.

DWAYNE C.
Lake Elmo, MN
05/06/2018
Thanks for quick service
I was picking up my wife’s car after having the snow tires removed and asked Chris if he had time to charge the AC on my other car. Without missing a beat he said sure and took care of me right away, and this was on a busy Friday. Old school customer Service for the new technology car world.
Thanks Chris and all the guys!

LL
LARRY L.
05/04/2018
Chris and Crew to the Rescue
I brought my car to Metric Auto Works to repair a couple known issues. Chris’ technicians found an additional problem with my high pressure fuel pumps. This issues could have led to bigger problems, later. I thank Chris and crew for their great diagnosis and trouble shooting expertise.

TF
TONY F.
BMW M5
04/27/2018
Tire swap
Always impeccable service, Chris and Colin are outstanding!

DAVE H.
04/26/2018
Great service.
This was a last minute drop in and was completed that day. Very much appreciated.

GR
GLEN R.
Lexus ES 350
04/25/2018
Brake work
The work was done to my satisfaction and they are pleasant to work with . The job involved replacing the front brakes