07/10/2019
Routine Service with a little surprise
I brought my vehicle in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. Chris discovered a faulty brake issue and fixed it. The work was completed pretty inexpensively and I got my vehicle back with just a small delay to have the parts delivered to Metric. I really appreciate the great service and my car drives and brakes even better now.

07/08/2019
Very helpful and willing to go the extra mile
Top notch

KD
KAMLESH D.
Acura TL
07/04/2019
Best place to go for any car service
Two years ago when I moved to Woodbury, MN I did not know where to take my Audi A4 for service. Open Bay recommend me Metric Auto Works, since then I have been taking my both cars to this place. Excellent service and great people to work with.

JOHN S.
Jaguar XF
07/02/2019
Scheduled auto service
Always friendly and helpful.

ME
MARY E.
06/29/2019
Great experience every time!
Excellent, timely, professional service with kindness and great care!
Always a great experience, thank you.

Jaguar XK8
06/27/2019
No title
5 stars

Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/27/2019
excellent work at fair prices
Chris and Collin always provide excellent service at fair prices.

RL
RON L.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/21/2019
concistent excellance
I have taken my 3 cars to Metric for over 5 years and they continue to exceed my expectations for quality service. My cars even feel better after they work on them. Plus they are some very personable people that are easy to talk to.

KIM M.
06/21/2019
Chris and his son are very helpful take time with their explanations and suggestions

KH
KARL D H.
Acura RDX
06/15/2019
Always provide quality service on our 2 acuras.
We can always depend on high quality service from extremely experienced automotive mechanics.

SP
STEVE P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/08/2019
I’m always treated like a good friend and they have the greatest concern over my vehicle. They never push products or services that I don’t need.

GW
GRETCHEN W.
05/30/2019
Great place
I have been a customer for several years. I would never trust my car to anyone else, not even the dealer. And I would never buy a make of car they don’t service. Nice, honest people. Reasonable prices. Quality service.

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
05/17/2019
Quick problem solving.
Stopped to have gas smell checked. Chris dropped everything came outside removed air cleaner and pointed to problem, fuel regulator. Wonder how long it would have taken someone else to find and for how much $$$$.

Part ordered fixed 2 days later within ad hour.

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/09/2019
Service A done right.
Always great service at less than dealer cost.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
05/01/2019
Only place we will take our Lexus for service
Metric is professional in following the Lexus service manual only doing service needed. We feel Confidence in their work. Always done on time. We have never had delays in any service done.

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
04/27/2019
Metric is the best
I've been taking my car to Metric for many years. I wouldn't go anywhere else because the service is fantastic & I (who knows nothing about cars) trust them completely.

SG
STEVE G.
04/16/2019
So happy we started bringing our car here this past year
Its so important to find a good and honest service center. We are so happy we found Metric Auto Works. They have been both and worth the 25 minute drive to bring our car there. We highly recommend them. They are also very friendly and professional.

RL
RON L.
04/11/2019
Extra Effort
As usual, Chris and crew went beyond just the oil change. They checked a brake concern and explained what I was hearing and changed a brake light bulb that was burned out (didn't realize this had happened.) That is the kind of service that will keep me coming back.

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/09/2019
Routine Maintenance & Check-up
Clean, timely, thorough. I'm very comfortable, confident with the condition of the car.

Lexus GX 460
04/02/2019
wonderful service
very pleased with the customer service and professionalism