AT
AMY T.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/11/2019
Excellent Service! Excellent Value! Trustworthy!
Chris and Colin are always pleasant and professional. They went above and beyond to confirm the work that my truck required and offered a very cost effective option. My suspension was completed on time and they even found a very inexpensive solution for a completely different issue I was concerned about.

What I thought was going to require a new exhaust, Metric repaired for $59!

They came very highly recommended from an auto-loving friend and I can see why! We will definitely be bringing all of our vehicles to Metric in the future! Thanks, guys!

NS
NORM S.
Porsche Cayman
12/10/2019
Top notch trustable service
Came in with aftermarket coilovers and asked to have them installed. No instructions. Their quoted labor cost was a bit higher than I expected but they assured me if they can do it faster they would charge me less. Not only did they do a good job, they did it for $400 less. Do you trust your mechanic to lower the cost of labor if possible? I do and will continue to bring my car here.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/05/2019
2008 Mini
First time users for our sons Mini
Great work, Great communication, Great prices.
Nothing else to say except you’ve got a customer for life

LL
LARRY L.
12/02/2019
Once Again
Metric once again was able to repair my car and keep me on the road.... Worry Free....
The best way to drive.
If your car is broke, trust it to Chris. He is fair and ethical, plus he stands behind his work.

RF
ROD F.
Stillwater, MN
11/26/2019
Always First Rate
Many thanks to Chris for another great service experience.

GS
GREG S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/13/2019
awesome as always!!
always great service, fair pricing!!

MICHAEL S.
Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
My entire transactions were and have been pleasant this much.
I keep returning to Metric, for sincerity honesty and listening ears. Including, economic for my purpose. Chris stands out, among all the mechanics i have encountered.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
11/07/2019
Always a great service
Professional, timely, friendly. What more can I say? Best service in the cities at affordable prices.

GK
GORDON K.
11/01/2019
Outstanding service and support.
I cannot say enough about both Collin and Chris; from the way Collin handles the customer service up front, and Chris's work in the back. They have help me out a couple of times now, from minor repairs and maintenance to the recent extensive repair, and their service far exceeds the local dealership. I truly appreciate the work they do and am definitely a regular customer. Thank you.

DENNIS S.
10/17/2019
Great service as usual.
Professional work, done correctly with great employees.

RL
RON L.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328i
10/16/2019
Under Estimate
I made an appointment for oil change and inspection on my 1997 BMW before winter storage. They suggested a spark plug change and I agreed. I left the car and all of the work was done in less than 3 hours. The estimate I was given was $250.00 for the plugs. When I went to pick up the car, the total bill was $310, which included and oil change and air filter. They also informed me that I had a slight oil filter stand gasket leak and a slight power steering hose leak. Neither of these needed to be fixed immediately and could be checked next year. My experience has always been quick, efficient, and exceptional customer service. Go There! you will not be disappointed.

KL
KENT L.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Baja (Natl)
Great service as usual!
Reliable, knowledgeable, honest and affordable. The only service provider I use for maintenance on my 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo.

KEVIN S.
Excellent services, as always
Chris and team never disappoint when it comes to service. I refer all my friends to him for a reason. They not only do quality work but do their best to give you options.

River Falls, WI
2006 bmw owner
These folks listen to my concerns and respond with high quality work. If that doesn’t sound wonderful to you, maybe you’re not a female who has been routinely dismissed by many auto businesses. Several of my male friends are also loyal customers simply because Metric does great work.

JOHAN G.
Great quick service.
I’ve taken my cars here for a long time. They do a great job keeping them running. Whether it’s an oil change or bigger repair it’s always done in a timely matter and to my satisfaction.

10/04/2019
Consistent great work at a fair price
Great job as always, no issues, fair price

JACOB W.
09/27/2019
Professional and Fair
I have brought my Audi to Metric for oil changes since I got the car. Since then I've also had new tires, battery replacement and wiper blades installed. The customer service is great and the prices are fair. I was concerned about what I thought was an electrical issue on my car, but it turned out to only be a battery. I will continue to bring my car to Metric.

RL
RON L.
09/19/2019
Consistantly excellant
Metric continues to provide over the top service on my 3 cars. This starts with the easy of making an appt online, to the personal greeting when I walk in the door and most importantly quality service on my vehicle(s).

Afton, MN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/14/2019
Routine Maintenance & Check-up
Great to work with. All the work was well done, on time, and I'm confident the car will work well through to the next scheduled visit.

BE
BECKY E.
09/07/2019
Outstanding reliability
I am always happy with the quality of the service and the timeliness of their work.