EJ
Lakeland, MN
Volvo V70
06/17/2018
Verified tie rods WEREN'T worn
When I had tires replaced at a tire shop, they said a tie rod was worn and they couldn't do the alignment. I do much of my own mechanic work, so I looked at the tie rods and couldn't see anything wrong. I replaced the worn front axle that was causing vibration (but the tire shop didn't notice that, even though I brought it back because I thought they didn't balance the tires good enough). After changing the axle, the steering wheel wasn't centered, so I had Metric Auto Works do the alignment and told them there might be a worn tie rod. They checked and said tie rods were fine, the steering rack just has play because of the rubber mounts which is normal. They did the alignment and car drives fine. It is nice to know honest shops are out there that don't create unnecessary repairs for themselves.

WL
WAYNE L.
Hastings, MN
Acura TSX
06/12/2018
Great quick service
Excellent trouble shooting on the a.c. system. Very economical and accurate repair.

ST
SUSAN T.
Hudson, WI
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/06/2018
Knowledgable and professional
They are professional in every way. My experience with them could not have gone better. They were right on with diagnostics and fixed the problem timely and cost effectively. They are not quick to poor money into your vehicle unless they are sure what it needs. They come highly recommend from me!!

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
06/05/2018
Metric Auto
Excellent & courteous service. I highly recommend Metric.

BR
BRYANT R.
Audi TT
06/05/2018
Oil charge
The service is excellent, fast, and the staff is repectfull

JANUSZ G.

TRACI W.
Lexus
05/28/2018
I trust them
I am not an expert on anything related to fixing or maintaining my car. I like to go here because they seem to do the right thing. By that I mean, if there is something I need done they tell me and if something can wait they tell me that, too. I haven't done a lot of price comparison but, I did compare tires once and found them to be in the right ballpark with the big box stores.

SP
STEVE P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/26/2018
I have been a customer for several years now and will be in the future. They have an honest approach to doing business and will only let you know what needs to be serviced.

JOSEPH (JAY) D.
05/23/2018
Very patient and informative!
They took the time took to tell me what exactly was needed. Most importantly, they are honest!

TF
TOVAH F.
River Falls, WI
05/14/2018
Metric is staffed by polite people and they often have a loaner vehicle available for use. I love being able to drop my car off knowing it is in good hands and knowing I can go to other meetings and appointments instead of being stuck in a waiting room while my car is being serviced. Metric staff always explain what they did with my car. I would recommend this business.

DWAYNE C.
Lake Elmo, MN
05/06/2018
Thanks for quick service
I was picking up my wife’s car after having the snow tires removed and asked Chris if he had time to charge the AC on my other car. Without missing a beat he said sure and took care of me right away, and this was on a busy Friday. Old school customer Service for the new technology car world.
Thanks Chris and all the guys!

LL
LARRY L.
05/04/2018
Chris and Crew to the Rescue
I brought my car to Metric Auto Works to repair a couple known issues. Chris’ technicians found an additional problem with my high pressure fuel pumps. This issues could have led to bigger problems, later. I thank Chris and crew for their great diagnosis and trouble shooting expertise.

TF
TONY F.
BMW M5
04/27/2018
Tire swap
Always impeccable service, Chris and Colin are outstanding!

DAVE H.
04/26/2018
Great service.
This was a last minute drop in and was completed that day. Very much appreciated.

GR
GLEN R.
Lexus ES 350
04/25/2018
Brake work
The work was done to my satisfaction and they are pleasant to work with . The job involved replacing the front brakes

GS
GREG S.
Acura TSX
04/18/2018
Excellent as always!
Chris and Collin always do excellent work at reasonable prices. Very well kept shop!

KH
KARL D H.
Acura TL
04/17/2018
Friendly staff and very knowledgeable on our 2 Acura mechanical systems.
We like having our 2 Acuras serviced by mechanics that only work on foreign cars. Although our recent visit was only an oil change, we discussed the merits of only using synthetic oil, which I have been using the past 3 years. Collin was very courteous and knowledgeable on the many questions I asked. Will be back again.

JEFF W.
Volkswagen CC
04/17/2018
They did a fantastic job fixing my 2012 Volkswagon CC. They have a new customer in me for all my import needs in the future.
I had a timing chain go bad and did a lot of damage to my engine, another shop wanted 7to 10,000 dollars to replace the engine. I decided to get a second opinion, and found Metric Auto Works. I looked at all there reviews and said to myself I am going to talk to these guys. They fixed my engine in less then a week for under 3,000 dollars. Car is running like new, very pleased with metric Auto Works.

BC
BOB C.
Hastings, MN
Nissan Maxima
Honest service
I trust that the service recommendations are needed. The service is performed on a timely basis. Loaner is available if needed.

KC
KURT C.
Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
04/09/2018
Great service, honest advice
Metric Auto Works is one of the only Auto Repair shops I've ever used where I feel I get honest advice about my vehicle and not unnecessary services just to drive up the bill. Thank you!