MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
10/16/2018
Metric Auto Works has the best service. Very trustworthy & reliable. I'd highly recommend it!

LH
LARRY H.
Cottage Grove, MN
10/13/2018
pre-winter sevice
Always happy with the service, it's rare to find someone you can trust knowing they will do what needs to be done without any excess.

10/07/2018
Great Local Mechanic
I enjoy taking my car to a local dealer that is honest and trustworthy. He only does the work that is necessary and the cost of service is less than going to a dealer. I recently took my car in for the 50,000 mile service and Chris told me I did not need a serpentine belt because the original was in good shape. This saved me hundreds of dollars. I doubt a dealer would ever pass up a chance to charge me for unnecessary service. I have taken my car to Metric for many years and I consider them friends.

KH
KARL D H.
Acura RDX
10/02/2018
Always quality, polite, knowledgeable service. I like doing business with a small family owned company.
see above comments.

JACOB L.
Minneapolis, MN
BMW Z3
10/02/2018
Always excellent service and work
I first went to Metric Auto Works on a recommendation from a friend. I've now been to Metric a half-dozen times, and I always leave very happy. Their diagnosis have been accurate and well explained. Their prices seem completely fair, and there have been no surprises. I trust them and will continue to use them.

KL
KENT L.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Baja (Natl)
Great service as usual.
Timely comprehensive service. Clean courtesy car. Recommended Metric to another friend as well.

DAVID W.
Toyota Avalon
10/01/2018
Quality!
Quality work done by quality people!

09/27/2018
Best Service
10/10

09/24/2018
Friendly and Trustworthy!
This is the only shop I trust with my vehicle. The customer service is excellent and they always make sure you have all the facts and are comfortable before they begin working on your vehicle. Collin and Chris are very friendly and made sure to answer all the questions I had. This shop also offers fair prices and doesn’t come up with other random things to fix to try and upsell you. I will definitely continue to go here!

ER
ERICH R.
09/21/2018
Job always done right!
Always get the job done right on time and honest about repairs needed. I've been bringing all my cars here for past 15 years and reccomend them to anyone!

ME
MARY E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/15/2018
Professional, expertise, timely and exceptional customer service
Excellent customer service, expertise, professionalism and kindness. I’ve been taking my automobiles to Chris and his crew for nearly 20 years. I highly reccomend Metric Auto Works, They are the very best!!

GS
GREG S.
Acura TSX
09/06/2018
last minute help
Chris and Colin once again came through for me. Had an issue with a car I'm trying to sell. Stopped in without an appointment and they were able to get me in and get it fixed in an afternoon. They happened to have a lull in the schedule, but every time I've gone there, they've done a great job. Cannot recommend them enough!!!

RL
RON L.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328i
09/06/2018
Very Quick
I went in for an oil change. It was completed in 45 minutes. They always advise me of things I should be aware for the future.

ID
ILIE D.
08/03/2018
As always, trust and confidence in the repair job performed
The daily business at Metric Auto Works is combined with a friendly attitude, willingness to go the extra mile in accommodating the costumer needs.I recommend Metric Auto Works to all owners who love their German driving machines

WT
WILLIE T.
Lexus LS 460
08/03/2018
Always helpful and knowledgeable about your vehicle. I won’t take my vehicle to anyone else.

KH
KEN H.
Saab 9-3
07/29/2018
Scheduled service
Scheduled service for two cars, back to back. I trust Chris and his team. They have serviced all of my cars over the past 15+ years and I continue to return because I trust their work, value their clear and honest communication; what is needed, what it will cost and how long it will take.

LARRY S.
07/18/2018
knowlegeable and honest
With Chris and his staff, you get fair pricing and right answer to your car repair. I could not be more pleased.

PC
PAUL C.
07/03/2018
They know foreign cars
I have two BMWs which I take to Metric. Scheduling is easy, and I appreciate the availability of a loaner. Who would complain about a BMW X3 loaner!

I recommend them, and in fact carry a bunch of their business cards and give them out.

ID
ILIE D.
Volkswagen CC
06/26/2018
Honesty,reliability,trust and timely delivery
We brought our vehicle, a 2013 VW CC to Metric Auto Works to be serviced due to a transmission issue. A quality repair was provided ahead of time, and the vehicle is performing better then expected.

LG
LIZA G.
Volkswagen Rabbit
06/26/2018
Excellent Experience
Took my car in for a general inspection of tires, breaks, battery etc in preparation for a cross country drive. I knew I had a few error codes indicated by my car's computer as my check engine light has been on for some time. However, I knew they indicated non-essential repairs for the time being. Metric Auto was thorough in their inspection of my vehicle and reported back several things that I should be aware of for near-furture replacement (such as a weak battery - it IS well over 6 years old - and thinning front tire tread). They mentioned that the error codes were indeed nothing to immediately worry about and only needed to be addressed if I was personally worried about them (other places that have checked them have recommended service and repair). I felt respected and like I was receiving accurate, truthful information, despite being a young, blonde woman (I am often concerned mechanics will try and take advantage of my lack of car knowledge). Definitely the best place I have taken my car to in several years.