Business Solutions

Bullet Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
07/05/2022
Thank you Javi & to everyone who works there
I’ve been coming to Bullet Auto for 3+ year’s for my Nissans maintenance. Javi & his fellow employees are honest and always go above and beyond for their...

WE
Wales E.
06/28/2022
Very considerate in providing me a ride to and from home while my car was being serviced. Kept me updated throughout the day. Prices are reasonable. Very pleased.
Very considerate in providing me a ride to and from my home while my car was being serviced. Kept me updated throughout the day. Prices are reasonable.

NS
Norm S.
06/28/2022
Another Great Experience
Great service at a very reasonable price. This the 3rd or 4th time using Bullet and will continue giving them my business.

TA
Tomy A.
06/17/2022
Excellent repair service
Bullet auto repair is truly worth for your buck and you get good service from experienced and qualified technicians 👍

06/10/2022
Car repair
Great service with fair assessment