Burien Chevrolet

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Chris T. on 01/02/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Updated Review - They made things right!"
I left a poor (2 star) review after having a pretty bad experience with the service department. The service manager has since reached out and made sure I got the credit for their online coupon as I had originally requested. He apologized for the poor original interaction and made no excuses. You can't ask for more than that. This simple effort on his part kept my business. Thank you.
Review Created: 01/02/2018 04:26 PM
MARIA L. on 12/16/2017
"Outstanding Service"
I just had an amazing experience. Very professional and fast. Thank you!
Review Created: 12/16/2017 09:34 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/17/2017

Maria, thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff was professional and you had an amazing experience at our dealership. Don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you.

JEWELYA I. on 12/15/2017
"Great work!"
Thank you as always for collaboration and continuity of care. John is always inviting and supportive to tailor services that are needed for the customer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Spark
Review Created: 12/15/2017 04:10 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/17/2017

Jewelya, thank you for the great review! I am glad that John made your visit so positive. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

BRAD J. on 12/15/2017
"Always on-point"
Burien Chevrolet has always been good to me when doing maintenance and oil changes. I've been using them for years on two different Silverado Pickups and they've never let me down.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 10:39 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/17/2017

Brad, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

CHRIS T. ReScore Review on 01/02/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"They made things right!"
I had a bad experience checking out after my last service appointment and expressed it to the service manager at the time and subsequently in my review. He reached out to me and apologized, making no excuses. The coupon discount was applied and I was reimbursed. You can't ask for more from a business than they realize they could have done better and seek to make it right. My business is still theirs.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:10 PM

"Poor Customer Service"
I've been going here for years and have usually been satisfied or at least able to work out issues. This last visit will likely be my last. When my service adviser called to review the repairs with me, I approved them and mentioned to him that I would be using their online service special for a 10% discount. When I picked up my car, I forgot to mention it again. FIVE MINUTES after paying, I remembered and went back inside to get the discount applied or receive a credit. I was told that the ticket was closed and it would be impossible. I persisted and the exchange went downhill. They finally offered me an oil change for a future visit. This would have been satisfactory if the whole exchange hadn't been so unpleasant. To boot, my service adviser promised he would look into it and call me the next day. Never happened.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 12/14/2017 03:10 PM
Nick A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/21/2017

Chris,

I want to thank you again for speaking with me earlier about your last visit. I apologize for the unpleasant experience and for not getting the issue resolved at that time. We appreciate your loyalty and willingness to work this out. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Best,

Nick Anderson

LEO C. on 12/13/2017
"Expensive"
It was so expensive. They quoted me for 253 - which was accurate but ended up being over $300 because of taxes and material fees? I wasn't aware there were material fees or taxes that high.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Review Created: 12/13/2017 04:47 PM
FELICIA P. on 12/11/2017
"Excellent Service! 100% Happy!"
Received excellent service this weekend, even just for an oil change the entire staff went above and beyond. Will return to this location for future services.
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 03:12 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/12/2017

Felicia, thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff went above and beyond during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

CHRISTOPHER F. on 12/11/2017
"Great service and fast"
Great service and fast
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Review Created: 12/11/2017 08:20 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review, Christopher. We appreciate your time to do this. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

CATHERINE F. on 12/09/2017
"Great job"
Thank you for being so responsible to my concern about my new car. It gave me great peace of mind.
Thanks again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Review Created: 12/09/2017 12:16 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/11/2017

Catherine, thank you for the great review! We are glad that our staff made your visit so positive. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

JAMES B. on 12/08/2017
"Oil change and more"
You guys are awesome.
I came in for an oil change and your techs checked everything and even washed and vacuumed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Review Created: 12/08/2017 04:14 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/11/2017

James, thank you for the great review! I am pleased to know that you had a positive service experience at Burien Chevrolet . Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you.

WILLIAM P. on 12/08/2017
"Service Dept."
Always eager to help the customer. Nothing but praise for such a well run dealership.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 08:45 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/11/2017

William, thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to know that our staff was helpful during your service visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

JAMES S. on 12/07/2017
"Great service"
Always great service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 05:33 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review, James. We appreciate your time to do this. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

MELINDA T. on 12/05/2017
"Excellent Service Appointment "
We have purchased three vehicles from this dealership. Our first service appointment on our 2017 did not go well- it was a 2 1/2 hour appointment that was supposed to take no more than an hour. However, our second appointment was great. It took exactly as long as they said it would and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 06:19 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/07/2017

Melinda, thank you for the great review! We are glad that our staff was friendly and helpful during your visit. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you.

ROCHELLE K. on 12/03/2017
"Friendly staff "
Everyone was very nice
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/03/2017 06:20 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/07/2017

Rochelle, thank you for the lovely review! I am pleased to know that our staff was friendly during your service visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

KHURLENE M. on 12/01/2017
"Friendly"
I get updates as promised and so far completion time is accurate. Staff is friendly.
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 06:59 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/07/2017

Thank you for the perfect feedback! I am grateful that our staff was friendly during your visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

LAURI P. on 11/30/2017
"The courtesy shuttle drivers Aaron and Ted"
John the service writer has the personality of a rock and can't seem to read notes put on file. Monica is wonderful and Aaron and Ted were very friendly!
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 07:55 PM
MARIE H. on 11/29/2017
"Cheve people know my car. "
I feel they are giving me the best care for my car. Very polite and caring for me and my car.
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 11:34 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/01/2017

Marie, thank you for the great review! We are glad that our staff as polite and caring during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

DENIS S. on 11/28/2017
"Very helpful"
Came in with a problem had it estimated, repaired and finished on time under estimate! Nice friendly staff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 04:51 PM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/01/2017

Denis, thank you for the perfect review! I am glad that our staff was friendly and helpful during your visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

DAVID K. on 11/27/2017
"great service, no issues. "
we have done all of our business there for a long time with always the same results. we put our trust in them to keep our vehicles safe.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 06:02 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/01/2017

David, thank you for the lovely review! I am pleased to know that you had a great service. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

DUNCAN B. on 11/27/2017
"Very happy with my experience "
I have been very happy with all of my interactions with Burien Chevrolet. From the dealership to financing & the service department. I would definitely recommend Burien Chevrolet .
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 04:34 AM
Nathan A. at Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the feedback. I am happy that you had a positive service experience at our dealership. Thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you soon.