Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

KC
Kevin C.
Las Vegas, NV
04/08/2019
They stole my money!!
DO NOT BUY FROM BURIEN CHEVROLET! I purchased a car from them about 3-4 weeks ago. I put $1200 down, paid for insurance, registration, signed paper work, shook hands and then got the keys and drove off the lot. I’m having a baby, and my baby mother lives in Las Vegas. He’s due any time now so I decided to move back to Vegas for about 2-3 months to be there for the birth and everything. A couple days after the sale, I get a call from the dealership telling me I actually wasn’t approved and they basically just lied to me so I didn’t go out and buy another car from another dealership in the process of them actually approving me, they told me I need to return the car ASAP, which by this time I was already in Vegas. I told them I’m not driving it back 20 hours and this their mistake so they need to come get the car, so I provided the address. They told me unless I drive the car 20 hours back to Seattle to return it, that they were going to report the car stolen and I was going to go to jail. I texted my car dealer multiple times and called them trying to work something out so I didn’t have to drive for another 2 days, at one point he told me he was sending a return kit so I could return the car, so I waited a couple days and got nothing in the mail. At that point I texted him again and he just ignored me from that point on. The last thing I wanted was to go to jail over a lie that the dealership made about me “stealing” a car, so I drove the car back to them. It’s now been over a week since returning the car and they will not return or answer any of my calls, they stole my down payment and will not even respond so I can find out what I’m paying $1200 for. The MOST unprofessional company I’ve ever done business with. Who steals the only money someone has for a car right before they’re going to become a parent. Money hungry a holes that’s who. I Strongly recommend no one does business w these people. They do not give a s*** about you, they just want your money!

WP
WILLIAM P.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/17/2019 Category: Service
U guys take pride in every car that comes in.
U guys never upsell. Great communication with service. Email is awesome 4 reminder.

Chevrolet Spark
Friendly and thorough
Very helpful and insightful employees.

RF
RODGER F.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, solid dealership, front and back
Great Techs, great Advisors. They get it right the first time. Good folks

CP
CINDY P.
Saturn Ion
Done nice and quick
Everything was done right and nice a quick. I was told it would be done by 1 pm, and it was done at 10 am.

JUAN A.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Servise Department
I was in and out less than 1 hour for oil change.

Saturn VUE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
4 stars
Chappell Smith was our service advisor, she did all that she said she would and
more. When she was busy when we came to pick-up our car another advisor stepped
in and helped, very good customer service.

TJ
TINA J.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
My appointment was @ 7:30 am. The service attendant was helpful, prompt and caring. The attendant told me it would take approximately an hour and only took 45 minutes. Appreciate the care and how courteous this man was! Thank you! Sorry I wish I remember your name. You delivered excellent service!

TG
THOMAS G.
Federal Way, WA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service. They provided a comprehensive and intuitive checklist.

VM
VALERIE M.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
2018 Equinox
I absolutely love Burien Chevrolet. Service was excellent.

MA
MICHAEL A.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was great
My service advisor was great as was all the people I spoke with at the dealership. I had no issues with what was proposed and they appeared to be fast and accurate. The only problem I had was the fact that my air filter was marked as needing attention soon. Due to this I went and bought a K&N filter for my truck on the way home. When I got home it was obvious that the engine air filter box was never opened. There was a nice layer of dust over it that was undisturbed. I switched out the filter anyways just to be safe and because I like K&N. If this was a mileage based recommendation (14k on my truck) please just say so next time. Would have saved me the hassle this go around.

EA
ERIN A.
Renton, WA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Don for taking care of me and my car! Your smile and customer service is exceptional!!

03/02/2019 Category: Service
Car and airport service
Burien Chevy let me park me car there while on a trip, serviced my car and took me to and from the airport. Can't find any complaints there!

Bellevue, WA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service, Reasonable Price
I got a friendly greeting, and performed the recommended routine maintenance on my vehicle while I waited. Price was less than I thought going in.

TEDDY S.
East Wenatchee, WA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
1st oil change
Fast and efficient service. They even washed it. Thank you!

DELBY P.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Always a great service experience, by a friendly staff!
Just a oil/filter change, tire rotation, safety check and a quick wash and on my way. Don took care of some customer discount coupons and gave me good advice on how I might use some of the others in another transaction in the near future.

Chevrolet Sonic
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Thumping noise in my car.....
Monica-she is always very helpful!

BR
BRENDA R.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Each time I take my car in for service, the staff is always friendly. The technicians are fast and knowledgeable.

JURE M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, fast, efficient, great communication.
The title says it all. My advisor was quick, professional and helpful. Thanks for yet another great service visit.

YG