Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

LP
LINDA P.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Services for Oil Change & Fog Light replacement
Appointment for Oil Change. But after Tech check they advise me that Oil Change was not necessary, Oil was clean & good. They check all of my fluids & fill whatever needed to be fill. They check my Tires & made sure that there was no nails, due to my message indicator states Left Rear Tire Low in Air. They explain to me that it is due to weather at times. And to top it off, They always make sure that I leaves with a clean car, with a Wash & Clean out the inside of my car. Always Good Services.

EE
ERIN E.
Burien, WA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Always Helpful
Been going to Burien Chevrolet for service since 2004. They are always nice, helpful and right on for estimates. If they are off they will always explain before doing any work. Can always count on great service from Burien Chevrolet.

Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Didn't complete repairs
When I got into my car to leave the dealership, I notice a warning light was still on. I went back into the office to explain and a technician made an assessment that the right, rear tire warning light was out and needs to be replace. This is one of the reasons I brought my car to be repaired. He checked the tire to make sure all was ok. I asked how much to replace the light. He didn't know but thought it would be minimal.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Chevrolet
09/30/2018 Category: Service
This place is OK!
I had to put my 20 year old suburban put down after years of service. The service department was sympathetic and understanding and is doing everything to make me and my faithful servant comfortable in our last hours together. Thanks to Alyson for her attendance at graveside.

LJ
LILA J.
Chevrolet Trax
09/30/2018 Category: Service
good s ervice
Good service and heloful personnel

09/29/2018 Category: Service
I believe an oil change and tire rotation should not take over two hours when you have an appointment

JAIME H.

HAROLD H.
Renton, WA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Repair door locks
Everything went well. Staff was friendly. I waited 40+ minutes for the loaner, but then I got a loaner for 24 hours ... wonderful. Everything seems to be OK.

This is the second survey I have completed. Is there possible to send only one?

Harold Hawken
206-795-4883

ROSE LAYLI S.
Chevrolet Bolt EV
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I'm very happy with Burien Chevrolet! The service department staff is friendly, capable and efficient. Thank you to the staff for taking care of Usain (my Bolt EV) - Layli Suel

JOSEPH C.
Snohomish, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Professional friendly and energetic
I bought a camero this year and have been nothing but satisfied i recently had my first oil change and minor service done and had a lot of questions about upgrades and after market products and they were more than accommodating sales parts and service are all top notch only down side is the phone answering program wasn't working right for me it said push 5 for the service department but would say it was an invalid selection.

Auburn, WA
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/26/2018 Category: Service
The service manager (forgot his name, so sorry! :( ) was lovely. He was patient and understanding and held to the quote that was originally given despite it being incorrect. The work was done well and quickly. I will definitely return.

CRYSTAL B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Nothing can make this company great in my eyes again.
Will not go back to purchase or service.

Pontiac Grand Am
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Grand am recall
Great service and time estimate was correct

JUNE T.
Great Job!
Always great service, would not go any where else! Car service done quickly including a wash what a deal. Thank You

AH
ALEXIS H.
Renton, WA
Beyond 5 stars
This is my second time coming to this specific location and it seems like the service gets better and better. The woman I worked with was Chappell and she made sure I was taken care of from start to finish and that I knew everything about my car. I will definitely be back and refer all my friends to this place.

Quick & Friendly Service
Easy to setup appointment.
Quick drop-off with a friendly and shuttle ride to the light rail.
Through explanation of services provided and clean car upon pick-up.

SG
STEVEN G.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The customer service.
Chapell Smith was awesome. She deserves a raise!

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good work.
They looked at the truck right a way and had it done on promised date.
John

EH
EDWARD H.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Service in the Seattle Area Period.
Alyssa at the service desk was courteous, kind and above most put me first and the mechanics performed at the top level as usual.
Great team at Burien Chevrolet!