Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NK
NORMA K.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Stellar service
All the staff is caring, professional, and helpful. I am 83 years old and greatly appreciate the reminders and follow-up when my car needs service of any kind. Thank you.

JOHN C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
We were treated with respect and kindness. Our Eqinox was taken in immediately and was finished in an hour.
Every thing was fine. No changes necessary.

AK
ANDRUMADA K.
Chevrolet Trax
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I love chevy
David sales manager, Monica in finance an john in the service department an my transportation driver they make life so easy when your with out a vehicle

RAFAELA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/03/2019 Category: Service
oil change, and motor filter.
good , because they let me know, my car need air filter change.

RT
RONALD T.
Vashon, WA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
service
fast fair and good in and out in about 45 min.

AR
ANDREA R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Love my service team at Burien Chevrolet!
For the past 30 or so years, I have received nothing but fantastic customer care when I've come to the service department at Burien Chevrolet. Everyone there is so great and so helpful & patient when dealing with whatever new issue I've brought to them. Thanks everyone! Special thanks to Chapelle (I hope I spelled your name right!) for your help during my last visit.

JAMES T.
Theron is the man
Very prompt service always via Theron’s team. Thanks james tucker

01/31/2019 Category: Service
sub par complimentary car wash
I always look forward to the extra perk of having my car cleaned during services.
This time they did not vacuum the inside and the outside had large areas that went unwashed.
I think that if you offer something, it should be done as promised and well.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Bothell, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Performed exactly what I needed. Also gave a courtesy charge and wash (which was above and beyond what they needed to do). Service managers were unfamiliar with one aspect of what I was asking them to do but were willing to listen and try it. Kudos to Burien Chevy service.

PJ
PAT J.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast oil change
Truck was ready in less time than stated, cost was less than estimated, got a ride to and from my local workplace. Good experience.

RANDY S.
Lakewood, WA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
SeaTac storage
I appreciate the service I received from the service personnel and sales upon my return from seatac.

CO
CHRISTINE O.
Auburn, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Should be 5 stars
The staff in service department are very nice. I actually enjoy my visits for car maintenance. My last visit however left me a little concerned. I was told that all fluids were checked and topped off. My invoice also stated that had happened. On my way home the add washer fluid notification came on. I called the service department and was told that they were out of washer fluid. No big deal- I can add my own . But ! What other fluids were not checked! I just don’t know :( which makes me not as confident! I want to feel I can trust the shop I take my car to .

JOHN W.
Edmonds, WA
01/25/2019 Category: Service
We were surprised!
We brought our 2012 Volt in to address some problems with the display (the compass and charge time indicator had stopped working, the Bluetooth had stopped working, and the engine service light was coming on intermittently). They estimated $280 for the repair. As it turned out, they were able to fix all of the problems by doing an electrical reset, and the cost was only $160. They also fixed the engine light, and while they were at it (we were surprised to find later!), they noticed that the charge door latch was working intermittently, so they replaced it at their own initiative, with both repairs under warranty.
I had had the Volt's charge door checked earlier, and they had not succeeded in fixing it, so this repair was a very pleasant surprise, and was very much appreciated!
Thanks for the good work!

01/24/2019 Category: Service
service visit
I brought my new truck in for a problem with the plastic casing on the door side of the drivers seat...it was coming apart from the actual seat cushion itself had to get loaner car, wait for a day to get it done, came back, and the problem hasn't been fixed...there is still a large space between the casing and the seat cushion.

KT
KAREN T.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Our wonderful service rep, Don!
Don is great We are so glad he is back. Service on our vehicles is usually good, but the technicians have forgotten to reset my electrical settings on more than one occasion, causing me to have to drive back on a different day so they can reset it, and the Malfunction Indicator Lamp goes away on my dashboard. It's a definite inconvenience.

LH
LONNEY H.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Chappel
Ms. Chappel was very nice and courteous and professional. She made me feel at ease.

MICHAEL B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Courteous sales and service personel.
From the time I walk in till the time that business is concluded and I walk out to my car I am treated courteously and respectfully and I know I made the right decision to buy my 2017 Impala from them. You are doing a great job in every aspect and I fully intend to continue doing business with you. No complaints.

JOHNATHAN H.
Issaquah, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Worst experience during my time with Burien Chevrolet
Where do I start? Took the traverse in for routine old change and also asked for an inspection of a few things. Airbag warning light, and funny noise coming from steering. When I bought the car, I was sold an extended warranty that I was told by the finance manager was for 80K miles, but turns out it was only for 60K. My bad for not reading the contract carefully when I signed. I assumed it was under warranty, and was told that the airbag would be covered either way as it was a safety item. Not sure if it was a communication issue but service advisers did a poor job of explaining the process for the diagnostics and fees associated with it, and then made it worse when I was on the phone with them later. Long story short, I was charged $130 Dollars plus tax for the tech to clean a wire connection. Had I known I would be charged for something I was told was a "safety issue" that turned out to be total nonsense I would have said forget it, I'll figure it out myself.

I was also charged $130 diagnostic to have them look at the steering noise, which was diagnosed as a bad steering shaft, and that the $130 would be applied to the total repair. When I picked up the car, I was told the part was still in transit, and that it would be ready to install on Monday the 7th of Jan. Well that was almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard one word from ANYONE at Burien Chevrolet letting me know that the part was there and ready for my car to be fixed. 11 Days, and NOTHING!!!

And to top it all off, I asked for the car to be detailed, requested the "super wash and hand wax" and the detail was the poorest quality work I've ever seen from Burien's detailing service. The vacuum and interior was still filthy with almost no evidence that the car had even been detailed at closer inspection when I returned home.

I've tried a few times to call the Service manager (Darren I was told) but have had no luck getting a hold of him.

Really disappointed with Burien Chevrolet right now. I had such a good experience with them (until my warranty ran out) and now I'm just another guy to them. I had such a good experience with purchasing my Traverse, and was honestly in the market to trade in my car in the next 6 months or so for a new Sedan. There is no way I can imagine buying my next car from them now.

Really disappointed and frankly wondering how I'm going to get my steering shaft repaired now, I guess I'll have to take it to another shop and I'll be out my $130 bucks. Really awful.
Theron W. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning John. I want to apologize first and foremost for this last service visit. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address these issues. I look forward to meeting you directly next week and maintaining the service relationship that we have had since you purchased the vehicle. Please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns, (206)243-5800 ext 178.
Theron Whitby
Burien Chevrolet

DANIEL B.
Cadillac SRX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Two words describe my Service visit on 1/9/2019 - Chapell Smith. Service Advisor Chapell Smith was outstanding in her diagnosis of the best and most efficient way to service my vehicle. I was very impressed with her Professionalism and attention to detail. Thank you!!

NH
NICOLE H.
Chevrolet Spark
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly
Went exactly as planned and the staff were friendly and happy to help.