Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

The customer service I received
Jamila, B

Chevrolet Sonic
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Close to both home & work if Service is needed.
Great Customer Service. Knowledgeable and friendly Staff

RENEE M.
Chevrolet Trax
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and service was great
Always get my car in time that works for my work schedule and never have to wait for ever car done when say.

CAROLYN M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Burien Service
I called in the morning requesting service for the same day. Alyssa had an opening for me to have an
oil change and tire rotation. I asked if I could wait for the car and if possible to have the work completed in an hour and half.
The car was completed with the hour. This included a car wash and mats cleaned. I was very impressed with the speed, customer service and friendliness. Outstanding for all the employees who worked on my car.

BJ
BRAD J.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil consumption test and warranty repairs
After many weeks of troubleshooting excess oil consumption I’m my Silverado, a repair was scheduled at my convenience and completed the same day. They’ve always treated me well and taken care of me.

MARICAR H.
Kent, WA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around
Quick service

Covington, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
Quick oil change
They made quick work of my oil change!

JESSICA M.
Washington, DC
Chevrolet Traverse
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Noah was really friendly and helpful. I appreciated the free car wash and vacuum with my service!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism of the customer service

LOREN M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/02/2018 Category: Service
First Annual Service
I purchased my vehicle at Burien Chevrolet in June of 2017. It is far from my house but near the airport. The salesman indicated that one of the perks of buying there was that i could drop my car, have a shuttle to the airport, have the service performer while i was away, and when i can back the service would be done and the car cleaned both inside and out. Initially when i bought my car, I was headed out of town. I brought my trade-in down saw the car which had just arrived at the dealer and was shuttled to the airport. When i arrived back, my new car was "ready" but i found out that it was a different car than i had been shown before i left (good thing i wasn't taking it home that day!) and while it was new and clean, there were still suction cup marks on the windows from manufacture. As i was excited about a new car and just back from a trip i didn't think much of it and drove home in my new suburban. Six months later i get a reminder that my first included service was due. I dropped my car off and got a ride to the airport. They indicated that it would be ready when i arrived back a few days later. The service was done, but the promised cleaning was not. They indicated that they were sorry but while it was something they typically do, they were just really busy that week and couldn't get to that part. "Bring it in anytime" they said, "And we'll wash it for you." I appreciated the sentiment, but as mentioned before, its not near my house and only convenient when related to airport trips.
I later received a notice for my first annual service. Knowing i had a vacation coming up, i scheduled my appointment for while i would be out of town and specified that i would like both the service and the cleaning. Same routine. Dropped my family at the airport, bring car in to Burien Chev, drop it, let them know when i would be back - remind them that i would like it cleaned as well, and got a ride to the airport.
I am gone just shy of two weeks. I leave a message Sunday afternoon and called again on Monday to remind them that i will arrive after closing and request that it be cleaned and the keys locked in it so that i can pick up when i get back from my trip. Fortunately the car was locked out and i was able to pick it up and get home. But still, it was not clean. A year after purchasing, and i still have the suction cup marks from when the car was made. I still have not received a basic level of service promised to me when i purchased my car.
I still love the car itself, but my experience at Burien Chev has been less than impressive

BD
BENJAMIN D.
Renton, WA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good

GM
GEORGE M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Got a multi-point inspection, car washed, interior cleaned for no charge. No pressure to buy extra service. Friendly people.

RN
RANDY AND LORI N.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for an oil change and when I checked in they were ready and took my car in right away. They communicated very well and called when it was done.
The entire process was seamless and they even washed and vacuumed it for me!

PL
PETE L.
Incompetent
Suggesting that the motor needs replacement at only 78k doesn’t speak well to your company’s confidence in your own product. Needless to say, I will never buy another GM vehicle.

Chevrolet Corvette
Burien Chevrolet ROCKS!
THEY ARE THE BEST!

Charles B.
Maple Valley, WA
05/23/2018
Awesome dealer!
I would highly recommend going here for your Chevy. I got my 2018 Volt for a great price and am loving it. Great place!

Carolyn C.
Bellevue, WA
04/02/2018
They go the extra mile
I’ve had a great experience every time I’ve taken my car in for regular maintenance. I took in my car today and I really have to commend the service staff and Hassan who is a mechanic. I thought I heard a noise coming from my car as I was leaving and Hassan took the time to check it out (the noise disappeared) and he helped look over some bumper damage I suffered earlier in the day from a blown out semi tire piece that hit my car on the highway even though his shift was ending. The office staff was very patient and helpful with all my concerns and one gentleman took his time to help me snap in a replacement part on my bumper. Thank you!

CT
Chris T.
01/02/2018
Updated Review - They made things right!
I left a poor (2 star) review after having a pretty bad experience with the service department. The service manager has since reached out and made sure I got the credit for their online coupon as I had originally requested. He apologized for the poor original interaction and made no excuses. You can't ask for more than that. This simple effort on his part kept my business. Thank you.

MARIA L.
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I just had an amazing experience. Very professional and fast. Thank you!
Nathan A. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/17/2017

Maria, thank you for the great review! I am glad that our staff was professional and you had an amazing experience at our dealership. Don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best Regards,
Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

JI
JEWELYA I.
Kent, WA
Chevrolet Spark
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Great work!
Thank you as always for collaboration and continuity of care. John is always inviting and supportive to tailor services that are needed for the customer.
Nathan A. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 12/17/2017

Jewelya, thank you for the great review! I am glad that John made your visit so positive. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best Regards,