Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JONATHAN H.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Complimentary oil change
Positive experience. Did not have air filter in stock, odd for 2017 model year at dealer.

RF
RODGER F.
Chevrolet Bolt EV
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy a Chevy!!!
I recently purchased my third vehicle through Burien Chevy, and can honestly say it's been a pleasure to do business with them every time. Sales, Service, and Parts, all great people to deal with. My wife and I both love this place!

RICHARD B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service.
I was in and out fast and everyone was very courteous.

GL
GINGER L.
Great Job!
Julio was very professional and was able to help me with my vehicle.

MARK W.
Chevrolet Volt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Am always treated well at Burien Chevrolet, and my requests are addressed in full.
Burien Chevrolet made buying my 2018 Volt easy. I love my new car! No high pressure, and was received understandable advice and info. Since purchase, I've looked at advertisements for the Volt with other dealerships. I got a good deal from Burien Chevrolet.

ROBERT R.
Car maintenance
They take good care of my cars maintenance schedule and honor the managers promise.

MARIE L.
Convience
Everyone is very helpful!

Kent, WA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
I always have great service when I take my car to Burien Chevrolet

TIM M.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Typical "blah sevice"
Just a typical dealership.. tell you one thing.. does another.. to busy or preoccupied to really give a ****
Theron W. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 11/26/2018

Good morning Tim. My name is Theron, Service Manager at Burien Chevrolet. I wanted to reach out to you regarding this review. I did some digging and found out about this recent service. First of all, I apologize for the misunderstanding over your oil changes for your truck. Certain dealerships will offer lifetime oil change packages when a vehicle is purchased. These can be redeemed only at the offering dealership. Chevrolet also has a small complimentary oil change/tire rotation package that can be used at any GM dealer. This package comes on new and on some used vehicles. The associate who set your appointment did make a mistake about which type of service you had on your vehicle. Even though we have no way of redeeming that oil change package from the other dealership, as a show of good faith Burien Chevrolet still covered your service internally for our mistake. Again I apologize for the initial misunderstanding during the appointment setting process but I hope that you see that we still honor what we promised when you came in. Thank you for your business.

Thanks You
Thank you for the follow up call the car is doing well

Bad service
Very slow don’t call back poor service I’ve bought over five cars from this dealership and the service does not get no better need to be trained better
Theron W. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 11/15/2018

Hello.  I want to apologize for the missed follow through with your last  visit. I also want to thank you upfront for your patronage for years now and want to assure you that your concerns are at the center of our attention. Please give me a call directly at (206)243-5800 next time anything comes up with your vehicles and I hope we can continue to work together in the future. Thanks.

Theron

AK
ANDRUMADA K.
Chevrolet Trax
Love my burine chevy
They always go out the way to help me when ever I am in need. I will be getting another car soon also. Love chevy burine

JAMES F.
Federal Way, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
11/15/2018 Category: Service
You guys always make life simple when working on my vehicles. Thank you

EC

RE
ROBIN E.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great - As Always
I've been getting my service at Burien Chevrolet for many years now - I'm a happy customer!

MICHELE W.
Federal Way, WA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
I rate sales at a 5 star. The service department not so much.
I purchased a 2018 Diesel Equinox in October, 2017. The sales process worked great. The first service I encountered my first problem. I scheduled a maintenance visit and was told during the visit that I would have to come back the next day because they didn't have a diesel oil filter. So two trips for one maintenance. I should have received a free starbucks for the inconvenience but did not! The second maintenance visit was fine. The third one, at my expense, took two hours which I feel is too long to wait for a prescheduled maintenance. I asked the service advisor to have one of the techs look at the chains I had in the cargo area to make sure there would fit. I told him the size was the same but wasn't sure. He said yes they would fit. I told him that the manual indicated I shouldn't use those type of chains and wanted to make sure this brand was ok. I didn't get a response and forgot to verify whether my request was on the work order. My concern is that he blew it off and if the chains are the wrong type they can cause some real damage to the vehicle. He should have listened and found an answer to my request! I'm not so happy with the service group at this time.

AF
ALAN F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Incompetent.
Went in for a basic oil change. They lost the oil cap and said they would replace it. They ordered a gas cap instead of an oil cap. Still waiting!!
Theron W. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 11/14/2018

Hello. I am Theron, Service Manager at Burien Chevrolet. I appreceiate the feedback about this visit and apologize that anything happened at all with your oil cap. Speaking with my staff, yes, the oil cap was lost during the service. A new cap was ordered that same day to replace the one we lost. As well you were provided with a temporary cap from one of our technicians to keep the vehicle safe until the new part arrived. That new cap is in and all ready for you. Again, I apolgize for the inconvenience and hope we will see you in the future. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to call me directly at (206)243-5800. Thank you.

JOHN S.
Kent, WA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
ok service
ever since I got serviced there my car makes a funny clicking noise when I turn on the A/C. now I'll have to take it back in a second time to get that fixed, other than this the customer service is friendly and professional.
Theron W. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 11/07/2018

I appreciate both the patronage and the feedback. After speaking with you, we look forward to hearing from again next week and taking a look into that noise from the dash. Have a great day!

11/06/2018 Category: Service
went in just for oil change - got excellent service
I wanted to have the oil changed in my Chevy Sonic. The appointment was easy to make online. The lady that greeted me and did the paperwork was amazing. Very polite, patient and efficient. They did the oil change and tire rotation in about 30 minutes. Brought my laptop with me expecting a couple of hours of wait times (they have very fast WiFi btw), but I barely started and they let me know the car was ready. No pushy sales tactics, no useless extra services tacked on. Just what I wanted done on my car. I appreciate that. I will definitely go back there for future services.
Nathan A. from Burien Chevrolet responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback - happy we could be of service!

KD
KAREN D.
Lacey, WA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Keeps me coming back
I do not ever give anyone a 5 rating as I believe it keeps the service provider always working to do their best. That being said, I drive over an hour each way to have Burien Chevrolet provide any services needed. I have tried other dealerships closer to home and have never chosen a closer dealership as Burien Chev works hard and continues to provide quality service from making the appointment being on time and making sure all services are completed in a timely manor and as needed, honestly and fairly. Thank you Burien Chevrolet for knowing and providing quality customer service.

ZM
ZACH M.
Maple Valley, WA
Acura RDX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great experience.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.