Overall Rating 4.5199988/5Overall Rating 4.5199988/5Overall Rating 4.5199988/5Overall Rating 4.5199988/5rating 4.5199988
Overall Rating 2.48/5Overall Rating 2.48/5rating 2.48rating 2.48rating 2.48

Mack R.
Middlebury, VT
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Outstanding service.
My 2014 Hyundai Veloster (which I love) developed a problem that caused the engine light to come on. There were many things that could have caused it and the troubleshooting took longer than either I or the service managers/technicians were thrilled with but... Eric and Caroline kept me informed every step of the way with friendly, frequent updates. In fact, I think they were more stressed about the situation than I was. I was provided a loaner because of the duration of the work. They called in the expertise they needed when they ran out of idea. I can honestly say that I have never had a more satisfying experience when it came to having a major repair done on a vehicle. In the end, the problem was solved and I was thrilled at the fair treatment and level of professionalism that I received. I have my baby back and it is purring like a kitten. My sincere thanks to all involved.

Stowe, VT

GR
Glen R.
South Burlington, VT
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Delivered on time and on budget!
Great Service and staff.

TD
Teal D.
Essex Junction, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn rocks!
I know there are many many people that make this service department excellent, but the service that I get is always from Carolyn, and it is always above and beyond. She is friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and just downright cares about her customers. Each time I bring in my car I know she will make sure it gets the utmost attention!

Waterbury Center, VT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Helpful Staff
I had an emergency, and when I called to explain, they said come right down and we will fit you in. They were so nice, friendly, accommodating and efficient. They fixed me up in a really short time, so I could continue my day. I appreciate their compassion and willingness to juggle things around to fit me in. Kudos to all for a great job.

Karen B.
Melbourne, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai service
Very good service from all the employees I encountered.

Colchester, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best service department
Best service of any dealer I’ve ever been to. And I have been driving for 56 years. So many many experiences. They are extremely accommodating and work very hard to please and even with extreme issues they make the transition easier than I have ever experienced . I have never taken my vehicle anywhere else for services, repairs and maintenance. Never would. Excellent even when there is a mistake they make up for it by extending additional courtesies....even if I did not want another Hyundai I believe I would purchase a vehicle here just for the service. I hope they are acknowledged by the dealership for what they offer customers and their damage control capabilities. Great work. A+

TL
Thomas L.
Barre, VT
fluid topoff question
Although the service was excellent I would like to know why I was charged nearly four dollars to top off my wind shield washer tank. I know it was nearly full because I topped it off the day before myself!

SD
Shelagh D.
Harwich, MA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient staff
I wa pleased to be addressed so quickly and courteously. Your staff is well trained!

KE

South Burlington, VT
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/11/2018 Category: Service
They're neato!
I had a super neato time!

Newport, VT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Courteous and knowledgable staff.

GB

Richmond, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Trusted
Stood behind the warrantee on power train. To the tune of a new engine. Impressive.

DK
Donald K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2018 Category: Service
They were very helpful when I needed a wheel replaced on my Veloster. They got the part quickly and replaced it.

RP
Rosette P.
Lake Placid, NY
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Eric Santone
Service department is knowledgeable,friendly and help ful

Mary M.