Overall Rating 4.5357129/5Overall Rating 4.5357129/5Overall Rating 4.5357129/5Overall Rating 4.5357129/5rating 4.5357129
Overall Rating 2.46429/5Overall Rating 2.46429/5rating 2.46429rating 2.46429rating 2.46429

Shelburne, VT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and friendly!
Good!

John B.
Westford, VT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi John,

Please call me when you can so we can discuss your visit to our store.  Anything less than a four star review isn't good and I'd like to do something for you to rectify any questions or concerns you have.

Thanks you,

Timothy L.
Graniteville, VT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
State Inspection.
Fast and courteous service, clean waiting area, finished ahead of schedule.

Richmond, VT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
They were sensitive to my time limit and did the job as fast as they could.

CJ
Corene J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Review of my service appointment
Thé staff and the cleanliness and the service

Mary P.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Respectful, Courteous, Thorough Servicw
From my first call to my local Hyundai Service Center to saying goodbye after services were rendered, all persons were respectful, courteous, and thorough. I felt listened to and informed each step of the way. Staff was wonderful, Service center, showroom, and waiting area were very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed a hot cup of coffee while I waited and service on my Tuscon was done well before the estimated time. I didn't feel like I had "wasted" my day waiting for my car to be fixed. I left feeling like a valued customer whose time and vehicle was important to the Hyundai family. I'd like to thank each of you for such a wonderful experience and a job well done. Keep up the excellent work!

Jennifer L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and excellent/knowledgeable service techs
Great service and excellent quality of work of tech.

AH
Angelika H.
Richford, VT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt service.
The service is always competent. Any problems or issues are explained beforehand, and then competently addressed.

TL
Thomas L.
Barre, VT
11/05/2018 Category: Service
service visit
Personal were caring and friendly.

Williston, VT
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there was great. They got my car in and out in a really short amount of time and were very flexible.

GM
Gordon M.
Colchester, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
They make me feel welcome
When you walk in, greeted by a smile and they know our name. Nice in a city that is growing all the time.

JO
John O.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
No wait check ins
The second you walk in the door, the service advisors are ready to greet you and get your car checked in. They answer any questions and concerns you have about your car.
Overall they make you feel welcomed to be there.

Colchester, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always the best service
Always provide the most courteous, service even when it takes longer than anticipated they make it up in another way to uphold their commitment to the customers. Courteous, polite, and always putting the customers satisfaction first and foremost. Excellent on all counts. Never have taken my car anywhere but to this dealer. Never will go elsewhere

Michael R.

Nancy B.
Brandon, VT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly great service
For our first oil change, it went great. I was greeted with a smile. I had a special request about a squeaky handle, and they took care of it, too. Only issue was that the Internet while I waited was a little on and off again, but weather was bad, so maybe that was the problem. I love our Elantra! Would totally recommend Hyundai.

Jeffersonville, VT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2018 Category: Service
customer service

RP
Rosette P.
Lake Placid, NY
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Eric,Ryan and Caroline in the service dept.
We have been going to the service dept for 10 years and have never been disappointed on how we have been treated.