Overall Rating 4.5161281/5Overall Rating 4.5161281/5Overall Rating 4.5161281/5Overall Rating 4.5161281/5rating 4.5161281
Overall Rating 2.45161/5Overall Rating 2.45161/5rating 2.45161rating 2.45161rating 2.45161

Winooski, VT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there are always pleasant and very helpful

Jennifer F.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2019 Category: Service
helpful staff - quality work
i brought my car in thinking i had a major electrical problem as it didn't start and different things weren't shutting off, like the alarm. Hyundai could have told me anything but their service was honest and fair and quick - so i had my car back right away and didn't end up paying the fortune i was expecting to! I appreciate that and will continue to do business with them.

Service review
Service was done in a professional efficient manner.

South Hero, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
timely service
Michelle was very friendly and helpful

VM
Vivian M.
Colchester, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best dealer ever. And I know .....I’ve been around the block a few times
GREAT...... 5 stars across the board.

WB
William B.
Cambridge, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/17/2019 Category: Service
burlington hyundai in VT is the best service & sales out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burlington Hyundai is the dealer in VT to go for service and reliability of customer courtesy

2018 Hyundai Kona
Service was great.
I had a great time getting my vehicle serviced. Clement was especially helpful. He's the coolest. I dont think there is anyone in the Service Department that is cooler then Clement. He's my fave.

Hinesburg, VT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledge
Very easy to work with

Jeanette S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
forced
I have said this before I really hate being forced to give these reviews. Obviously nobody reads these comments

Jennylynn K.
Colchester, VT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
Quick and efficient Service team , from the Service writer to the shuttle driver . They were considerate, friendly , clear about service and cost , work was completed earlier than promised . Overall fantastic experience.

KT

04/15/2019 Category: Service

Essex Junction, VT
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Loaner snafu.
Made appointment to service two Hyundai recalls when loaner would be available for pick up night before. Have had 2 loaners in the past and need to provide no special paperwork. No Hyundai loaner available despite appointment, was sent to sister dealership, Subaru where proof of collision and comprehensive required. Since it was after Hours my insurance company was not available to provide that documentation. I was told by Subaru to get a new insurance company and take an Uber. (Thank goodness I got in touch with my insurance agent at home who saved the day) Hyundai and sister dealership, Subaru, would have left me stranded after hours. I understand different loaner policies but I did not need to be treated rudely.
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Good afternoon Elizabeth,

Please give me a call on Monday so we can try to get to a resolution to this unfortunate situation.   I call you Monday afternoon if I don’t hear from you.

Eric Sansone
Burlington Hyundai
(802) 448-3843
erics@burlingtoncars.com

Maria C.
Burlington, VT
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
I had an overall positive experience with Hyundai. Between Carolyn's friendliness and her explaining what was going on with my car, she kept me informed. Those were positives. The negative that I want to point out doesn't have to do with the appointment itself, but I do think it's worth mentioning. When I called the Hyundai service line initially and spoke with a female, I explained that my check engine light had come on recently and I wanted to make an appointment. I was told that I didn't need to make an appointment and was instructed to go to the subaru side anytime with my vehicle and they would be able to use a computer or device that would read the code and let me know what was wrong with the car. I know that hyundai and subaru share parking lots, etc so I didnt think anything of going to the subaru side, but thought it was weird that I was told I didn't need an appointment. The day I showed up to subaru I was looked at like I had ten heads . I simply told the workers what I was instructed by hyundai to do. The young lady that was helping me went and talked to her manager and said they would attempt to read the codes, but that I would have to make an appointment with hyundai. I did get the codes and made an appointment, but to be honest I was pretty urked because I wanted to make an appointment in the first place and want to make sure i brought this up so you know and whoever is answering phones can be passing along the correct information. I just want to reiterate though that my actual appointment went really well. Thanks,
Maria

EA
Eric A.
Ferrisburgh, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service of my Santa Fe
Brought 2013 Santa Fe in for warranty service of front end. They also check out a noise in the rear and found a bad wheel bearing. they fixed this at the same time.

reliable service
I always come away feeling like the service department was transparent about the service needing to be done (and even saying when it doesn't need to be done yet). Prices seem in line with others in the area.

Williston, VT
good service,pleasant staff
good service and staff

Sterling C.
Fairfax, VT
Winter tire removal
We had turned in our Hyundai Sonata at the end of 3 year lease and wanted to keep our 4 snow tires. They took them off and our salesman Richard Brennan was kind enough to load them into our new Hyundai Tuscon for us.
Very happy with the service.

John B.
Chittenden, VT
04/06/2019 Category: Service
great service
the best

Burlington, VT
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick and straight forward
The service at Hyundai was quick and to the point. There was no pressure to have more work done than you want or need.