Overall Rating 4.4411735/5Overall Rating 4.4411735/5Overall Rating 4.4411735/5Overall Rating 4.4411735/5rating 4.4411735
Overall Rating 2.44118/5Overall Rating 2.44118/5rating 2.44118rating 2.44118rating 2.44118

WP
Wendy P.
Morrisville, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
A/C repair
Warm air blowing from my AC vent prompted this visit. I waited in the showroom while the work was done and was very quickly alerted about another problem which could also be fixed while I waited. That turned out to be under warranty (!!yay!!) since I'm the original owner. All in all, it was a very good day. The AC now works great!
(And my wheel bearing is fixed, too!)

LA
Laurie A.
Huntington, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer relations and concern for the customer.Quick service.

MF
Margaret F.
Shelburne, VT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service,now waiting with a ride home. Nice people throughout my contacts
I have a very low mileage (18,000 miles) 2012 Hyundai - I take it in once a year... there is never only pressure to do things that clearly do not need tending to now. They are quick and efficient and NEVER say "well, perhaps THIS should be done"??
I have been taking my car in sine 2013 and even with some staff changes they are just really super!

Steven S.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kind, courteous, prompt, efficient, super knowledgeable
Always a pleasure!

GP
Gary P.
Milton, VT
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was done quickly and efficiently .....
The service was done quickly and efficiently .....

Cambridge, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
friendly service dept and work done as promised and on time
Just a warranty emission part replacement but repaired in a timely fashion and back on the road in 1 1/2 hr. Excellent service dept!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South Burlington, VT

Jericho, VT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Underperforming and dishonest
Inexperienced technicians and service advisors, waste of your time and money.
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Good afternoon Chris,

I just left you a voicemail on your cell phone.  If work was done without your consent then I will need to refund you some money.  Please call me when you get a chance so we can come to a resolution concerning this matter.

Eric Sansone

TL
Timothy L.
Graniteville, VT
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Miss Adams and Eric Sansone (service manager) are a great team, professional and friendly. They are markedly different than the employees of a Hyundai dealer 45 miles closer to my home.

ME
Monty E.
Saint Albans, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/08/2019 Category: Service
The Best Customer Service!
Of all the places I've dealt with, BH has been by far the most customer oriented. The work needed is explained up front, as well as concluded in a timely manner.

Crown Point, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
BEST HYUNDAI DEALER IN VT AND NY!
They fix it the first time. They even call later on to make sure everything is still good. They are the politest service center I have ever been to. Plus they get it right the first time.

Fairfax, VT
2008 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
The troubleshooting was very thorough and they did not overcharge !

Waterbury, VT
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast, professional service!!
I took my Elantra Touring to another dealer in Florida for an oil and filter change and it took them almost 2 hours, while I waited, with no explanation and no apology. They refused to give me a loner because my service would be a short one. A bit misguided, I'd say. This has never happened in Burlington and I've always been treated fairly.

Waterbury, VT
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Best Service!
I have been coming to Burlington Hyundai for the past 10+ years and have always received courteous and professional service.

Samantha B.
Essex Junction, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service, wonderful and professional staff!

Thomas M.
Essex Junction, VT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Extremely friendly service department
The service department diagnosed my problem while I was at the service counter allowing them to get me my car back a day early. They even let me inspect the damaged parts and we discussed possible causes for that damage. The repair went quickly and I even got a cookie and car wash when I picked up my car.

CL
Chris L.
Swanton, VT
great service
car runs great and I was very satisfied with the people at the dealership

KE
Kaitlyn E.
Colchester, VT
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
Perfect service as always!

Michelle S.
Jeffersonville, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Timely Service
The customer service was excellent, and the work completed before the estimated time. The cost was what was estimated. Very pleased.