Roger G.
Brandon, VT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
The staff is amazing
Eric went above and beyond.. we were very pleased!

GD
Gary D.
Burlington, VT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Prompt solution focused can do attitude!
The customer was front and center for what I wanted done to my Sonata. Very pleased in all respects.

Anne M.
Essex Junction, VT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Consistently positive experience
From sales to service have had consistently positive service. Burlington Hyundai folks have gone above and beyond to make sure all is right — and are super friendly while doing so.

My kids Píano teacher raved about her service here and that influenced me to replace my aging Toyota w a Hyundai. So far I have not be disappointed.

ME
Monty E.
Saint Albans, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai's best
You will not find a better full service dealer within the Burlington, VT area.

GD
Gregory D.
Essex Junction, VT
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
No honking horn.
My car horn failed & I was seen without an appt. The horn was fixed under warranty in less than an hour. Which was greatly appreciated and saved me from being side-swiped the following day.

David C.
Winooski, VT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Why go anywhere else!!
Both of our vehicles were in this month, Santa Fe was regular check up discovered my brakes Carolyn took care of it. Daves Tucson was having dash board issues with the radio part was covered under warranty , Carolyn again took care of it. We always receive the highest level of service and always a smile

Allyssa M.
Claremont, NH
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Would absolutely recommend to have your vehicle serviced with them. Good work and costumer service.

New Haven, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick oil change done right
I also appreciate the free cookie and car wash that I received.

LC
Luz C.
Saint Albans, VT
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Proffessionalism
Excellent customer service, fair waiting time, nice waiting room,

SD
Steven D.
South Burlington, VT
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Not pushy
When I get service done here it’s so nice that they always fix the problem without trying to push more work on me which is what happens at other dealerships regularly.

John C.
Buffalo, NY
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
I'm from out of town and they treat you fantastic. The communication and follow up is solid. Could not recommend them enough.

GC
Gregory C.
Wilder, VT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2020 Category: Service
This is too complicated.
Excellent service and experience.

Bruce B.
Shelburne, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/19/2020 Category: Service
friendly, capable and willing staff
The desk people, the parts department and the mechanics work as a team to give my car the best attention.
I recently realized a mechanical problem two days before leaving on a trip that would have me away for five weeks. I arrived at Hyundai with no appointment. They found the problem, secured a new part and squeezed my car into the shop all while I waited a short hour or so. Teamwork and willingness to help makes all the difference. I'm grateful for my relationship with the first rate service team at Burlington Hyundai.

Williston, VT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very curtious.
Cookie.

Milton, VT
01/16/2020 Category: Service
They did a great job repairing our car. Very pleased with the friendly staff.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Very slow ordering parts. 1 1/2 months to order and replace a ball joint on a 2017 Hyundai Elantra.
ERIC L S., Service Manager from Burlington Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Good morning Amber,

Please give me a call when you can so we can discuss your last visit.  I'm sorry you had to come back twice and would like to do something for you.  I look forward to speaking to you.

Eric Sansone