Overall Rating 4.5172414/5Overall Rating 4.5172414/5Overall Rating 4.5172414/5Overall Rating 4.5172414/5rating 4.5172414
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

Shelburne, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Review
It went fine. Good service, friendly people.

Essex Junction, VT
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Great job

Castleton, VT
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department is excellent, but I wouldn’t want to work with the sales department again. I won’t be buying from Burlington Hyundai again.

LP
Lynne P.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Burlington Hyundai
The salesman we worked with, and the financial staff, were well-informed and extremely helpful every step of the way. No high pressure tactics but delivered good factual information on the autos we were evaluating for purchase. Bought a Sonata and love it so far.

LC
Linda C.
Winooski, VT
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much for the excellent service provided when my car had to have several recalls and I dropped in without an appointment because of an issue that came up while I was driving.

Thomas B.

Jaime S.
Bristol, VT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and warranty!
Carolyn and Eric in Service have been consistently great to work with and Dan goes out of his way to make pickups and drop-offs happen.

My last visit was for substantial warranty work, where the warranty coverage was questionable. Carolyn made the process easy for me and kept me in the loop. Hyundai agreed to cover 95% of the repair (which was great!) and the work was completed ahead of plan. Great experience, all things considered!

PH
Pat H.
Hyde Park, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
I always feel I can trust Carolyn or Eric when I bring my car to get services

Newport, VT
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dealt with my issues efficiently and they had cookies.
Told me/my boyfriend what was wrong with my car as well as fixing the problem thr same day which was needed as the dealership is an hour and a half away from my house. Was very impressed

GG
Gerald G.
Essex Junction, VT
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled a brake change for asst morning at 9am. Got there at 845am and my car was finished in 1 hr. Great service desk personnel who go above and beyond to help the customers.

Huntington, VT
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome team, awesome service
The service team at Burlington Hyundai is absolutely top notch. They are friendly, professional, timely and always take time to explain in detail why a service needs to be performed. On top of that, their pricing is very competitive and is a great value overall.
I would highly recommend them!

ED
Edward D.
Williamstown, VT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/25/2019 Category: Service
My 2013 Hyundai Limited Hybrid was giving me some issues. I called and they immediately got me in and took care of what I expected was my hybrid battery. It turned out to be just a simple fix. Thanks for being so honest and getting me in so quick Eric and Caroline.

South Burlington, VT
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick check in
Have no comment

HN
Heather N.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
I was able to schedule my oil change quickly and conveniently so my work was uninterrupted due to car being in the shop

South Burlington, VT

Huntington, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
repair
Was very pleased with the quick response and repair of my vehicle.

SJ
Sheila J.
Colchester, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Another excellent trip to Hyundai
Thanks again to all at Hyundai for excellent service.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Love the loaner car. And Carolyn is awesome.

Concord, MA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Attentive, efficient, down to earth employees
The service representative efficiently took care of all aspects of getting new keys for our Tucson, including recommending a very responsive towing service. I was expecting only to get new keys made, but she set us up for handling a recall that hadn't been taken care of yet. Can't say enough good things about this dealership.

Margaret W.
Shelburne, VT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2019 Category: Service
state inspection and oil change.
Nice people to do business with. Very satisfied with service work done.