Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Ken S.
10/11/2019
Great car care
I have done business with this shop for years. I have always been happy with the service and sometimes surprised with the care and cost savings. They are not the cheapest, but they do provide the best value. I trust this shop and will continue to take my card to them. They have proven to be an honest and very capable shop.

JQ
Julie Q.
10/11/2019
Every time my car needs service, I feel completely confident that my car is ready for my daily driving demands.

TC
Tiffany C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said she was very happy with the service the business provided. She has been going there a long time and will continue to use them and send other people.

BJ
Bob J.
10/10/2019
Squirrels Tried to Ruin My DAY- C&S Saved It!
Squirrels had chewed through a wiring harness triggering a "Check Engine" light. C&S fixed it for a very reasonable amount and I was totally satisfied with the car service- now, if only I convince them to add a "Rodent Control Branch"... they would be perfect!
C&S is the only place I will take my cars!

Chris B.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he' s had work done on his vehicles at this business several times and he trusts them.

FR
Fred R.
Harlingen, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the employees did a great job.

Mario C.
Cunningham, TN
10/03/2019
Our trusted family car doctors
Great customer service as always

TJ
Terri J.
10/02/2019
C & S did a remarkable job on my granddaughter’s car. We thought it was finished but Doyle gave us hope and it was repaired quickly and it drives great. I would recommend this business to anyone.

James B.
09/24/2019
Great service fair price.
They did a great job and I like the people. They found a small oil leak and fixed it under warranty.

CG
Charles G.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
09/13/2019
Happy long time customer!
My husband and I have been going to them for years. These guys are the BEST! Someone you can trust. I recommend them to everyone I know. They truly do take care of their customers.

Donna G.
Mercury Mariner
09/13/2019
EXCELLENT
The service couldn't be better. They are friendly and know what they are doing. They don't try to sell you something you don't need. Their reputation is well earned!

Anthony M.
GMC Terrain
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said that this facility helped him.

BJ
Bob J.
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
09/08/2019
Another Great Service
The most important issue for me is trust- I know that C&S will always service my vehicle professionally and at a fair price. I would never take my vehicles anywhere else- (except for free repair from the dealer on a recall). I have used C&S for many years now and I give them my highest possible recommendation. C&S has saved me thousands and thousands of dollars over the years .

TA
Toni A.
Lexus RX 400h
09/07/2019
Always good, friendly service.
We've always been satisfied with the service, whether it's major repairs or just an oil change. Would recommend C&S to anyone

Josh W.
Pontiac G6
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he knew the employee, Doyle, personally and trusted him to work on his vehicle.

Michael D.
Toyota Avalon
08/28/2019
Great service, value and honesty
C&S is always honest when it comes to diagnosing problems with your car. They have not in my experience ever recommended any kind of part replacement or service that wasn't needed. In a nut shell i trust them to be honest, do what needs to be done and stand behind their work. Would rcommend them to anyone.
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for your business and the review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Doyle Rust

Great service and people
Great shop

Jacob K.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said it was pretty good.

Jacob K.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said it was pretty good.

Roger H.