Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

02/17/2019
Fast, quality service
Very honest and up front with any costs, etc.

TA
Toni A.
Lexus RX 400h
02/15/2019
Always quick service. Always professional. Always friendly
Always professional, always friendly, always good service. Would recommend to my friends.

KT
Kim T.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the staff was honest, provided quick turnaround, and they do what they say they will do.

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/09/2019
Great place
Solid service , great people !

TG
Tony G.
Volvo S60
02/07/2019
Very professional
First time I to do business here. Making appointment online was very easy. One of the best l have used. The shop was very clean and the staff very professional. Had my car repaired within a few hours at a very reasonable price. Also gave me recommendation for other repairs that may be needed in the future. Overall experience was great.

Mary C.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she would recommend the business for service.

WB
Wayne B.
Woodlawn, TN
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff did good work.

CL
Carly L.
01/22/2019
Best in town
Never have I loved a car repair shop in all my years until I met Doyle and his team. He has always been honest and fair, and treated me and my family with the utmost respect. I always leave knowing I have a car repair that Doyle will stand behind. Highly recommend!!
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate your business!

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

Bob B.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/21/2019
Doyle and his help are great. The work was as requested.
see "REVIEW TITLE ABOVE"

01/12/2019
Above and beyond- wonderful service
I have taken my truck to C and S for a few different repairs. Their estimates and prices are always fair (and often less than their competitors), and their timeliness and professionalism is phenomenal. I am so impressed and will continue to use C and S for my vehicles. Highly recommend.

AT
Adam T.
Tennessee
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Adam said his experience was wonderful and the staff worked with him and negotiated on a price. He was very pleased.

FM
Frank M.
Adams, TN
Land Rover Discovery
01/09/2019
Completely satisfied.
Courteous, friendly, professional, and above all, highly knowledgeable and competent.

ND
NORMAN D.
Saturn SL
01/08/2019
Outstanding service and friendly people
They repaired our car even though it is beyond their age limit. They also gave us good advise. They are the only people I trust with our cars.

KL
Kyle L.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business provides great customer service.

CG
Cameron G.
Deerfield, WI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the staff did everything they were supposed to quickly, and they were flexible with time.

BJ
Bob J.
Lexus CT 200h
01/05/2019
Another Quick, Professional Service
C&S is the "go to" provider for the maintenance of my four vehicles. You can trust the advice that Doyle Rust provides and that alone is priceless. I have had too many problems at dealers over the years to ever go back. I have recommended C&S without reservation ever since I found about them about 15 years ago.
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Appreciate your business and the review, Bob!

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

Rhett B.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Rhett said their service is great

JEREMY C.
12/29/2018
Fast turn around, honest, fair

Roger H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/29/2018
Excellent service. Dependable. They care about their customers.

ST
Simona T.
12/19/2018
Professionalism and Exceptional Work at an Outstanding Price
My 2007 Toyota Camry suddenly started making a loud noise. I didn’t have a regular mechanic and didn’t want to take it to the dealer; so, I started researching and came across the reviews for C and S Auto Repair, after reading several I decided to call and schedule a time to bring my car in. From the begininning, I received courteous, honest, professional treatment. I called to see if I could have my car towed to the shop the day before my scheduled appointment; which they were very happy, gracious to accommodate me. They actually looked at my car that day and was calling me to let me know what the issue was, the total cost. They had my car fixed and I was back on the road happily Christmas shopping in less than 24 hours. I received exceptional service, superb workmanship at an outstanding price. The shop is immaculate, my mouth dropped open at how clean and organized the shop was...kudos. Thanks to everyone at C and S Auto. I will not take my car anywhere else. I found my permanent auto repair shop.