JQ
Julie Q.
Dodge Challenger
11/24/2020
Honest and Dependable
Honesty and integrity are always on display at C&S and this shop is the only place I will bring my car. I appreciate all they have done for me and my vehicle.

NS
Nick S.
Cunningham, TN
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the business's employees did a great job and kept him informed.

Lavonne M.
Guthrie, KY
11/13/2020
Trustworthy, Great service, knowledgeable and friendly
Always makes me feel special and important. Do all they can to help me whenever I request anything. Service is always provided in a timely manner. Business is well maintained and professional. I have been going here for regular maintenance on my vehicle and I keep coming back for all reasons listed above, but mainly because I feel I can trust the value of the service they provide me.

BT
BillieJo T.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
BillieJo said the technicians always fit her in last minute and the service is done quickly. She uses this business exclusively.

KA
Kim A.
Cadillac SRX
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Kim said her vehicle got in for service quickly. The technicians wanted to be sure that they did everything accurately, the repairs were done well and at a reasonable price.

RK
Reber K.
Lexus ES 350
10/24/2020
Great People who I can trust, very professional. When you walk in the door you know you are in a first class automobile repair shop!
Best repair shop in Clarksville

Samuel M.
GMC Yukon XL
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Samuel said the vehicle is working fine. He likes the location. They made recommendations on the vehicle and got him in quick. They were kind and fixed the problem. They do great work. He appreciates them. He will definitely be back.

Russ M.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Russ said that there were several things wrong with his vehicle and they were able to get his vehicle done quick. They did all the work on the same day.

MO
Mark O.
Mazda CX-5
10/08/2020
Great Folks, Great Service
We use C&S Exclusively. They are professional, fair priced, and quick. Great people. They do excellent work.

John S.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/07/2020 Category: Service
John said the business did what he asked them to do. He would absolutely recommend it. H added it is good, reliable, honest repair at a fair price.

SF
Stacey F.
Kia Rondo
10/05/2020
C & S is the BEST!!!
C & S is so great! All my family and I use them and have had nothing but stellar service and repairs!
Doyle and Earl are honest and truly CARE about their customers. We will never take our cars anywhere else.

MT
Marcelius T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Marcelius said couldn't ask for better service from Oz, Dole, and Earl. Quality is out of this world. He wouldn't take his vehicle to anyone but them. Dole and Earl are the best. The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable. They go above and beyond. He would recommend the business to anyone. He has not thought about taking his vehicle to the anyone else since.

BJ
Bob J.
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
10/02/2020
Always Quality Service That I Can Trust
In addition to the need for a regular service, my verhicle was having a brake problem. C&S gave me a quick repair and gave a recommendation on a potential problem that they discovered that will eventually need attention. As always, I drove off confident that my vehicle has had a thorough service by well-trained professionals.

HH
Harold H.
GMC Canyon
09/27/2020
No better place
Excellent professional service and genuine honesty are the two things that keep me coming back to C&S! Great place

Daron S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2020
Great Work!
C and S stands by their work!