Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

RA
Rebecca A.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she would recommend the business for service.

SP
Sheri P.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said they are great. She could not ask for anybody better. They've always done an excellent job. They are nice and their facility is clean.

DE
David E.
09/17/2018
Great professional service
Doyle and his crew went through the van, told me what it needed and took care of it in a very timely manner. He told me what needed to be done immediately and what could wait. He was able to find the headlight ballast instead of the whole headlight assembly and saved me a ton.

LK
Lonnie K.
Jaguar XF
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Lonnie said he was impressed with his service.

GW
Gregory W.
Tennessee
Land Rover Range Rover
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said they did a good job.

SL
Semiko L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Semiko said the manager was very understanding and he explained everything to her.

KL
Kimberly L.
Nissan Titan
09/11/2018
Best maintenance Service
Take my truck in for oil change and in process sees a belt that’s about to break and let’s me know about it and I was happy to have it fix then for it to break well driving and be in accident. That’s why I will always go to C & S.

KL
Kimberly L.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/07/2018
Customer Service
Customer Service and Honesty if they can help or not. There is no umm or maybe. It’s yes or no. They have gained my trust and loyalty. Even if I can get it cheaper elsewhere on a coupon I prefer to come to C & S for my car and truck.

TK
Tim K.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/07/2018
Maintenance on a 2014 Mercedes GLK
Friendly service, A Clean Professionally ran shop, and very knowledgeable about any task they are asked to perform. They are about about customer satisfaction not pushing maintenance that is not needed.
Doyle R. from C & S Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you, sir.   We appreciate your business!

Kevin S.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business had very good service. It did a fine job for him, and the vehicle is just as it should be.

Levonne M.
Guthrie, KY
09/06/2018
Absolutely the Best
Plan and simple is TRUST. I trust what they tell me. I trust what they do and I trust it is done correctly. I have never had a problem since I started going there several years ago. The place is very clean and very professional.
I trust when I leave that I received exactly what I paid for, nothing more and nothing less.
They tell you exactly what’s wrong and what it will take to fix it. No surprises when you come to pick up your vehicle. No add ons without your permission as can happen at some places.
So I will always take my vehicle here to be serviced. I am so glad I finally found a place that I truly trust.
Doyle R. from C & S Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Appreciate your review of our business and look forward to serving you in the years ahead.

KW
Katie W.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Katie said, she had really good service from the business.

TD
Tamara D.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Tamera said the business really communicates with their customers. She saved a lot of money. They just want what is best for the customer. Tamera is really appreciative for the excellent work.

GD
Gary D.
Trenton, KY
Lexus SC 430
08/31/2018
Always professional and work is done right the first time
C&S Auto is the only place I’ll take my vehicles for service. It’s done right and it’s affordable. Doyle is ALWAYS very helpful and he and his folks do their best every time to diagnose the problem and find a solution. It’s the only place to take your car for service. You won’t have to worry after the work is done.
Doyle R. from C & S Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks, Gary!  We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you in the future.

EM
Edith M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/22/2018
Dependable service and courteous manner
I have been completely satisfied and pleased with the work done on my old car at C&S the past two years. I feel Mr. Rust is a very honest and ethical business person, have felt confident that only work that was really necessary was done .

Ken S.
08/12/2018
Money stolen from car
I collected change in my car's console for years. Approximately three-fourths was gone when we picked the car up, maybe $60 to as much as $100. Worse, the manager wanted to fault my wife--we hadn't locked the car. Not true. Plus a parking lot thief would've taken all of the money plus golf clubs in plain site. I would never, ever return and want to warn any customer or would-be customer. There's a thief among the personnel.

PS
Pat S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Pat said Doyle and everyone did a great job.

Ken S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/09/2018
Highly recommend C&S. They do very good work and do not try to sell work that is not really needed. They take the time to explain any issue with your vehicle and the options. I have never left their business unhappy.

AL
Alison L.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Alison said the business does great work. They finished the vehicle quick.

Danny M.
Dickson, TN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Danny said that he was very satisfied with the service.