HP
Henry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/05/2021
Customer Service.
Good and pleasant attitude. Excellent customer service skills. Reasonable prices and on time delivery of vehicle.

Michael L.
02/27/2021
Honesty & Care
We appreciate the communication, courtesy, competence & the goal to get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible!

CJ
Cheryl J.
GMC Envoy XL
02/27/2021
They fixed my vehicle before estimated date and very affordable, excellent customer service as always, very informative on what is needed and price. I wil always take my vehicle to C&S auto.

AA
Anthony A.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said they got it done in a timely manner.

KH
Kyle H.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said the business was very informative and provided good repair work.

LR
Leticia R.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/19/2021
Prompt, Professional Service
Have used C & S Auto Repair for a few years now. Always made to feel welcome and appreciated. Service has always been prompt and professional. Doyle and Alan are honest in explaining what is wrong with your vehicle in terms you can understand. Also, may recommend services you might need soon, but also would not push any services that are not necessary.

Debbie M.
Porsche Boxster
02/13/2021
C&S is always five stars
As always, they went above and beyond to give the best service. I can’t imagine why anyone would go to another place!!!

RK
Reber K.
Lexus LS 460
02/11/2021
Always pleased at C & S, Great people who are very professional and who I can have confidence in to do the job right!
First class service!

James R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Dodge Durango
02/11/2021 Category: Service
James said they get the job done in a very timely manner.

Rebecca S.
GMC Acadia
02/10/2021
Friendly... excellent customer service!
On multiple occasions I’ve called to bring my vehicle in at last minute, and every time they are accommodating. They’ve addressed every concern I’ve had with my vehicle and I never felt like I was getting taken advantage of. Their customer service is top notch, from beginning to end and you won’t be disappointed.

TF
Tom F.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the staff always make time to fit him into their schedule.

James F.
Kingsport, TN
02/02/2021
Definitely a keeper
This is the only auto shop I will take my car to in Clarksville Tennessee. Very flexible and well worth the price. They explain what was going on so that I actually learned from the experience and now know the warning signs that the specific problem is happening where I had no idea beforehand. They also completed everything in one day and I was honestly surprised. I would have expected it to take at least 2, maybe even 3 days but they did it in one. I have taken my car here for every major fix I have had done. I will definitely come back for the next one.

James B.
02/02/2021
Good service at a fair pice
LOVE the service

Jody K.
Woodlawn, TN
Chevrolet Pickup
01/30/2021
Consistency
I have used C & S Auto for well over a decade...unbelievable service! Vibration in my old truck, two u-joints later plus an oil change and I am out the door with great service. No reason to look anywhere else, the best service in town is at C & S. It is the only place I recommend.

Scott M.
01/27/2021
Dropped it off just before 8am and had it back by 10am.
Easy to work with, honest, and seems to really care about what you need. Glad to have found this place.