RA
Roy A.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said she was overall pleased and thought they did a good job. She did have to take it back a second time, for one thing, they didn't get fixed.

Christine C.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Christine said she appreciates the professionalism of the staff and quality work.

Michael R.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/17/2021
Honda Civic Hybrid Battery Replacement
C&S Auto is the only place I take my cars to. Doyle is always honest and upfront with me. He truly believes in customer satisfaction.

07/13/2021
C & S fit me in and got me out early. Great service and trustworthy care.

GD
Gary D.
Trenton, KY
07/11/2021
Oil change and other service
Went in for an oil change but new I needed a few other things like new wipers, probably needed air filter change, needed new wipers and really needed tires rotated. I hadn’t mentioned all the secondary things when I asked for an oil change originally but C&S got all that done without a problem. If you need repair or service, no need to go anywhere else.

Cedric H.
07/09/2021
Quality Work Excellent Customer Service
Exceptional Service all the way around!!
I'm a 15 year client. Best place intown for all your vechile needs. A1

KP
Kay P.
07/07/2021
Thank you so much for fitting me in your busy schedule. Subaru riding cool!

NB
Nancy B.
07/05/2021
Great business
Quick response to calls, desire to meet customer requests, and positive interactions. I feel like they fix what is broken/needs service and do not try to “sell” unneeded services like many dealerships tend to do.

EB
Elysse B.
07/03/2021
Friendly, accommodating, knowledgable, hospitable.
My family has just moved to this area and C.S. Auto repair was the first place i contacted by chance for my car repair. I called same day needing an oil change and to have a weird noise checked out in my car, but I had no appointment. Doyle was so kind and got me in right away. This place was super clean and welcoming. I had my 18 month old daughter with me as well and everyone made us feel so comfortable while we waited. They got my oil changed and identified the noise and i plan to come back to get it taken care of. Ive never had this great of an experience at any auto repair shop.

LR
Leticia R.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/29/2021
Prompt, Professional Service
C&S Auto Repair does high quality work and it should be noted with honesty and integrity.

Melissa S.
06/29/2021
Customer service
Great customer service. Very knowledgeable.

CV
Cliff V.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said she has been going there for a while and is always happy with the service.

MT
Matt T.
Pleasant View, TN
Buick Enclave
06/18/2021
Great stuff
Always great service, honest, promptly as scheduled, great price. We drive from about 40-minutes away to do business here.

Ken S.
06/09/2021
C&S has demonstrated care and concern for the customer and their vehicle every time I have had occasion to be there. They perform whatever service is requested, but also look over the vehicle and ensure its condition. They have never tried to sell services but have talked me out of something that was not needed. I have the highest confidence in this business and highly recommend it. I am not an employee or related to anyone there.

BW
Brad W.
Nissan Versa Note
06/09/2021
Very friendly and fast service.
Would recommend to friends and family.