Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

01/12/2019
Above and beyond- wonderful service
I have taken my truck to C and S for a few different repairs. Their estimates and prices are always fair (and often less than their competitors), and their timeliness and professionalism is phenomenal. I am so impressed and will continue to use C and S for my vehicles. Highly recommend.

AT
Adam T.
Tennessee
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Adam said his experience was wonderful and the staff worked with him and negotiated on a price. He was very pleased.

FM
Frank M.
Adams, TN
Land Rover Discovery
01/09/2019
Completely satisfied.
Courteous, friendly, professional, and above all, highly knowledgeable and competent.

ND
NORMAN D.
Saturn SL
01/08/2019
Outstanding service and friendly people
They repaired our car even though it is beyond their age limit. They also gave us good advise. They are the only people I trust with our cars.

KL
Kyle L.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business provides great customer service.

CG
Cameron G.
Deerfield, WI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the staff did everything they were supposed to quickly, and they were flexible with time.

BJ
Bob J.
Lexus CT 200h
01/05/2019
Another Quick, Professional Service
C&S is the "go to" provider for the maintenance of my four vehicles. You can trust the advice that Doyle Rust provides and that alone is priceless. I have had too many problems at dealers over the years to ever go back. I have recommended C&S without reservation ever since I found about them about 15 years ago.
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Appreciate your business and the review, Bob!

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

Rhett B.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Rhett said their service is great

JEREMY C.
12/29/2018
Fast turn around, honest, fair

Roger H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/29/2018
Excellent service. Dependable. They care about their customers.

ST
Simona T.
12/19/2018
Professionalism and Exceptional Work at an Outstanding Price
My 2007 Toyota Camry suddenly started making a loud noise. I didn’t have a regular mechanic and didn’t want to take it to the dealer; so, I started researching and came across the reviews for C and S Auto Repair, after reading several I decided to call and schedule a time to bring my car in. From the begininning, I received courteous, honest, professional treatment. I called to see if I could have my car towed to the shop the day before my scheduled appointment; which they were very happy, gracious to accommodate me. They actually looked at my car that day and was calling me to let me know what the issue was, the total cost. They had my car fixed and I was back on the road happily Christmas shopping in less than 24 hours. I received exceptional service, superb workmanship at an outstanding price. The shop is immaculate, my mouth dropped open at how clean and organized the shop was...kudos. Thanks to everyone at C and S Auto. I will not take my car anywhere else. I found my permanent auto repair shop.

EH
Elaine H.
12/14/2018
Repair of 2002 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service and professional repairs!

TW
Telaina W.
GMC Acadia
12/13/2018
Great Experience
We continue to return to them because of their honesty and the excellent service. They stand behind their work and will make it right if something happens. Much better than going to the dealerships.

KD
Kristina D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said this business is professional and they kept her updated during the repair and she got same day service.

Ken S.
12/09/2018
Most of the time when a customer comments on a business, it is in the form of a complaint. I have had several occasions to have work done on my vehicles including once last week. Each time I have been pleased with the service and cost. C & S is not the cheapest auto service but I think I have truly gotten my moneys worth. Some occasions have resulted in being told that work was not needed or that a less expensive option was available. It is nice to leave a business feeling that work was done properly, with the customer in mind, and timely. The people that I have interacted with have been very friendly and pleasant and they do what they say they will. This is the only shop in town I will have work done on my vehicles.
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

We are so grateful for your taking time to review our business and appreciate your continued patronage.

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

SD
Sally D.
Springfield, TN
GMC Terrain
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the business was trustworthy and they fixed what she needed fixed.

MN
Megan N.
Nissan Sentra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the staff are thorough, fast, and honest.

GD
Gary D.
Trenton, KY
11/30/2018
Truck service
Always gets me scheduled and takes care of anything that needs to be done. always courteous, professional, and service prices are better than any dealership I’ve been to, or other local auto service place.

Mario C.
Cunningham, TN
11/18/2018
Our trusted family car doctors
Great service! Reasonable prices!

LC
Lanette C.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Lanette said that the place always takes care of her.