Robb W.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2021
Great staff, service, and value

SG
Shannon G.
GMC Acadia
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Shannon said they got the service done the same day.

RD
Richard D.
Dodge Charger
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the business is very professional and the quotes the give are accurate as well as having same day repair. His only problem is that they charged him a little too much for a part.

Michael W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend the business for service.

Saturn Outlook
04/10/2021
Cold air
The weather turned hot really quick, C & S was right on time servicing the a.c. in my vehicle, now my wife is happy. I will be a returning customer.

JJ
Jonathan J.
Chrysler 300
04/05/2021
Quality of the work is unparalleled
This place always goes above and beyond my expectations.

Matt C.
Cunningham, TN
Jaguar XJ
04/02/2021
Sincerely Honest
This shop knows what their doing. No gimmicks or tricks, they let you know what they can and can't do... Great people with superb service. The only place in our around Clarksville I would or suggest anyone to use for our car care needs..Better than the damn dealerships who do not know what their doing... Thanks C&S..

GD
Gary D.
Trenton, KY
04/01/2021
Recent oil change
As always, good service, friendly and helpful

Devona W.
03/17/2021
Awesome as always
I have used C & S Auto for years, as a women it can be hard to find a trustworthy mechanic. They have always done right by giving me updates on my car and good advice.

TJ
Terri J.
Chrysler 200
03/16/2021
Repairs
Always knows the problem and how to fix it.

TJ
Trey J.
Lexus LS 460
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Trey said the staff provided an awesome service.

SK
Sarah K.
Mazda CX-9
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah's husband. He said that they're extremely professional, kind and courteous. They always ask about doing a repair before they go ahead and do it, incurring more cost.

SL
Sabrina L.
Ford Edge
03/15/2021
Great Company
We had our car towed to the shop because a brake issue. The part we needed was specialized and it was out of stock every where. Instead of telling me I had to wait weeks for the part they went and had a replacement made up and Had me back on the road in no time. I keep coming back because they are consistent and Honest.

Michael S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/14/2021
First Impressions
This was my 1st visit to C&S with my MB E350 for a service A, oil change , and overall inspection. From setting the appointment to being called when my car was ready was professional and timely.
Having just moved here from Nashville, I was worried that I wasn't going to find a clean, and knowledgeable Euro-Foreign shop. This was my test drive with C&S, and I am pleased with their top notch customer service and friendly staff. Thank you Doyle and the rest for taking care of my ride. Should any future repairs be needed, I will certainly be returning to C&S Auto.
M. Sanders

AC
Amy C.
03/13/2021
Customer Service and Repair Skill
The best service and quality of repair skill I have ever experienced. I have been bringing my cars to see a nurse for years and have always been very satisfied they always can find the correct problem and fix it and they communicate very well with what is going on