BJ
Bob J.
Lexus HS 250h
09/19/2020
I always feel like a valued customer
I just needed an oil change on short notice but they fit me right in and took care of me promptly. The friendly conversation made the time fly by. Nobody does cars like C & S!

Debbie M.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said they didn't keep her waiting and that was very good.

MJ
Meagan J.
Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Meagan said they were awesome. They didn't jerk her around. They explained everything

BG
Brad G.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Brad said they're good to work with and they were professional about it but it wasn't fixed right the first time.

Anna B.
09/03/2020
Awesome, Honest, and integrity oozes from these guys! But for real, I love them!
We have been taking our vehicles there for several years now. These guys are always upfront and honest with us. They have even told us about warranty issues on our vehicles that we would have never known ourselves and they could have just fixed the issue themselves instead of telling us that it would be covered through the dealership. So that said, they could have made more money but purposefully helped us save money! I am very thankful for their honesty!

Richard M.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he has been using them for years, he's never had a problem.

KP
Kay P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/30/2020
Thank you for taking such good care of us!

Terry S.
08/26/2020
Another fine experience
Once again, a professional, efficient, fair priced job done on time. No pressure to do unneeded work. Courtesy and respect shown at all times. Without a doubt, the best mechanic in town. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.

Jody K.
Woodlawn, TN
Dodge Dart
08/25/2020
Never disappointed!
You simply cannot beat Doyle and the crew at C&S Auto, they are world class. They were very busy today but glad to accept an unscheduled repair. They have been taking care of my entire families vehicle maintenance for over 10 years. I can't imagine trusting someone else to make a good repair at an honest price. Next time you need a repair give them a call...

JQ
Julie Q.
08/25/2020
Honda Service
Always top notch service for all of my cars!!

HE
Harold E.
Lexus ES 350
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Harold's wife. She said she would recommend.

Charron W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Charron said they were very professional and the work was done in a timely manner.

08/16/2020
There was a misunderstanding on my part about closing time. C & S worked with me so I could still pick up my car before Monday morning. Thank you!

BW
Brian W.
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they're fair to deal with.

CR
Chris R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/06/2020
Mini Cooper
Great customer service!! Staff called and was very informative!