Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

J.b. K.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/11/2019 Category: Service
J.B. said they have good service. He has been with them for several years. They have first class service.

NM
Nathan M.
Pleasant View, TN
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nathan's wife. She said that they are always reasonably priced. They don't oversell things that she doesn't need. She and her husband are very satisfied customers.

SP
Sheri P.
Ram Pickup
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said she's always had really good service with the business.

Justin B.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Justin said this business is probably the best around. It is not the cheapest, but they do the best work.

Donald P.
Cadillac DTS
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the service was good and quick at this business. He would recommend this facility for service.

Daniel S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he has used this business for at least 15 years. He stated that the service is always great. He mentioned that the work and the time is great.

Tim B.
Saturn VUE
11/02/2019
Quality work from great people
We have used C&S for at least 5-6 years and will always take our vehicles here. Very knowledgeable, honest staff. Simply the best mechanics in town!
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks you for the review and we are so grateful for your continued business.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

Ronald S.
11/01/2019
Great customer service and very friendly
Love taking my vehicles here they tell you what's wrong and. They not zBs you or try cheat you.

MK
Mary K.
Adams, TN
10/30/2019
Pleasant Surprise
Our family is new to the area and unfamiliar with area auto repair shops. After reading online reviews, we chose C&S. We are very appreciative of the thorough explanation of the repairs needed and pleasantly surprised at the affordable price.
Doyle R., Owner from C & S Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking time to tell others about your experience with our company.  It seems most of our new customers research us online so your review and those of others is very important to us.  Thanks again and we look forward to meeting your needs in the future.

Doyle Rust
Owner
(931) 552-2575

James B.
10/18/2019
Great service and friendly people.
I can trust the service and Doyle is a great person.

Ken S.
10/11/2019
Great car care
I have done business with this shop for years. I have always been happy with the service and sometimes surprised with the care and cost savings. They are not the cheapest, but they do provide the best value. I trust this shop and will continue to take my card to them. They have proven to be an honest and very capable shop.

JQ
Julie Q.
10/11/2019
Every time my car needs service, I feel completely confident that my car is ready for my daily driving demands.

TC
Tiffany C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said she was very happy with the service the business provided. She has been going there a long time and will continue to use them and send other people.

BJ
Bob J.
10/10/2019
Squirrels Tried to Ruin My DAY- C&S Saved It!
Squirrels had chewed through a wiring harness triggering a "Check Engine" light. C&S fixed it for a very reasonable amount and I was totally satisfied with the car service- now, if only I convince them to add a "Rodent Control Branch"... they would be perfect!
C&S is the only place I will take my cars!

Chris B.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he' s had work done on his vehicles at this business several times and he trusts them.

FR
Fred R.
Harlingen, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the employees did a great job.

Mario C.
Cunningham, TN
10/03/2019
Our trusted family car doctors
Great customer service as always

TJ
Terri J.
10/02/2019
C & S did a remarkable job on my granddaughter’s car. We thought it was finished but Doyle gave us hope and it was repaired quickly and it drives great. I would recommend this business to anyone.

James B.
09/24/2019
Great service fair price.
They did a great job and I like the people. They found a small oil leak and fixed it under warranty.

CG
Charles G.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
09/13/2019
Happy long time customer!
My husband and I have been going to them for years. These guys are the BEST! Someone you can trust. I recommend them to everyone I know. They truly do take care of their customers.