MICHAEL M.
07/23/2021
Reliably effective and honest
All of my dealings with Quality Automotive have been frustration free. I’ve been told the truth and given a fair price that didn’t leave me suspicious. I appreciate these qualities of Quality Automotive more than I can accurately describe here. Thank you to all involved.

BW
BILLY W.
Ford Crown Victoria
07/22/2021
Service and maintenance
Weather it’s routine service ,scheduled maintenance or an unexpected breakdown Larry and his crew at Quality Automotive have got you covered at fair and reasonable prices

MARY B.
Ford Expedition
07/21/2021
Fast, dependable service! They took care of my issue with my SUV in a timely manner. Very trustworthy and honest business.

TT
TEVIN T.
07/21/2021
Awesome Service-Great People
I’m always thankful and impressed by the service at Quality Automotive. I always tell people if you’re looking for a honest and professional mechanic please by all means go to QA. The receptionist REALLY can handle the phones! LOL

BARBRA B.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/25/2021
Nicest people around!
Communication was excellent. Everyone they’re so nice and friendly. Quick to respond and let me know the best course of action for my car. I wish I had found them years ago!
LC
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 07/14/2021

glad we could help

Nissan Pickup
06/24/2021
Best Experience at a auto repair shop
I had been to 2 garages that basically told me they couldn’t help yet charged me for labor. They didn’t think outside the box to offer me a solution like Larry did. I will not take my vehicle to another shop. Larry is honest and dealt fairly with me. He came highly recommended and lived up to what I had been told. Ladies, this is a good place to go for your car repair needs.

KH
KYLENE H.
Toyota Venza
06/15/2021
Affordable honest business.
I always have a great experience. They are affordable, honest and great quality.

RICK R.
06/15/2021
Fast service
The owner and staff at Quality Automotive are first class and knowledgeable will take care of any problems you have!

WP
WANDA P.
06/10/2021
They truly care to fix your car.
Great job & employees!

Dodge Dakota
06/04/2021
Quality Automotive √√√√√
All plus, no negative !
You're missing out if you haven't met Larry.

INFINITI G35 Coupe

BILLY W.
05/28/2021
Friendly reliable service
Been going to Quality Automotive now for 10 years or more
Great service knowledgeable techs and reasonable prices
Looking forward to the next 10 years

JOEY C.
Pontiac Bonneville
05/26/2021
great service
Very good out what they do....and gets your car fixed within a day or two

felicia
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/26/2021
Daycare bus repair
Larry and his staff have maintained our childcare center bus. Very dependable honest and great rates..Highly recommend