WP
WANDA P.
05/04/2021
They truly care to fix your car.
Larry & the staff were professional & fixed the problem. They were respectful. I definitely will go back.

alison s.
Lexus ES 350
04/29/2021
Excellent service and reasonable prices!!!
This is the place to go to have your vehicle serviced if you want a honest work at a great price. Larry and his team at Quality Automotive are all about taking care of the customer and not ripping you off. I am truly happy that I have found QA and feel blessed that someone referred me to them.Thank you for always being there and making my car run like a champ

sofa
04/27/2021
Superior customer service
They fixed the issue with our 79 power wagon that had emission problems. They also took it to the emissions place to have it tested and it passed of course. This place is a Gem!!

M.
Buick LeSabre
04/27/2021
Great folks
Prompt friendly and reasonable
Very grateful to have a garage I trust

TT
TEVIN T.
04/21/2021
Awesome Professional Staff
Words cannot express how much I appreciate Larry and his team for continuing to service my vehicle time after time to keep it in ship shape. Would and DO recommend them always.

DAVID G.
Toyota Tundra
04/17/2021
Quality service
Reliable and honest sevice

ROSE B.
04/15/2021
Great service.
Very honest hard working people.

SHARON H.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/08/2021
Affordable
Iā€™m very satisfied with the choice I made to come here. I was greatly impressed with this place and I was happy with the service. Larry is very friendly and runs a clean business , literally he has a clean office . I will be back for more work that needs to be done on the old car . Great place and people !

INFINITI EX35
04/07/2021
Best Automotive Repair Shop i
I forgot my appointment date and took my car in a day early. Larry greeted me, remembered my appointment day and told me he would work me in anyway. The work was completed in a timely manner and the cost was very reasonable. The shop was clean and the staff was professional and kind.

H.
04/01/2021
Repair was spot on! Truck runs great!
Larry and his crew thoroughly checked and diagnosed issue with my 2005 F150 which was not easy on this high mileage vehicle. I picked up the truck and it operated perfectly! Problem solved!
Very happy with the results! Great job!

RO
REBECCA O.
Acura TL
03/25/2021
I love Quality Automotive
Very happy with the service they provide!!!

Nissan Rogue
03/23/2021
Awesome group of help. Very helpful and got the job done!!! Thanks!!!

MISTY D.
03/18/2021
Amazing experience
I needed my breaks done, and I called several places for estimates. I received several extremely high quotes and others refused to give me a price at all before coming in and looking at it. Quality automotive did them for me, and they even rushed so I could get to work on time. They were very fair with their prices and my family will be bringing them our cars for service from now on. As a family full of girls, we get mechanics trying to convince us we need more than what we do and I trust this business to not do that and get this taken care of. I would definitely recommend you take your vehicles here.

LARENCE B.
Nissan Maxima
03/18/2021
Quality work/customer service/
I was introduced to this auto mechanic shop and was very satisfied with my results...my vehicle is running great. They had my vehicle a few hours...timing was great šŸ‘. 1 week later I took my wife's car, same results...excellence!

TAMMY M.
INFINITI M35
03/15/2021
The name says it all!
Best service and best prices.