DAVID G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/16/2020
Competent repairs at reasonable prices.

Toyota Avalon
10/15/2020
Great service at great price.
Fast and affordable oil change.

JESSIE S.
Dodge Dart
10/15/2020
Fast service.
Took my car in for a full service. The quality of work was excellent.

R
REG
Lexus LS 430
10/14/2020
BEST ALL AROUND
I Been Dealing with Larry for Years Good Dude, Very Honest and Fair Priced they can Do everything You can"t go Wrong with Larry and Quality Automotive He is WAY BETTER THAN THE DEALER!!!!!

P
PHIL
10/12/2020
Honesty
I will take all of our vehicles to the shop. Quality work at a great price. And Larry is a great guy. Thank you for all your help...

H
H.
10/05/2020
Deep knowledge of vehicles and very good rates!
Larry is always straightforward and knowledgeable about repair needs and very fair with pricing! He takes opportunities to explain what your vehicle needs and even where parts will go! Really a great find for all my repair needs!

FR
FELISSA R.
10/02/2020
great service
Great customer service...friendly with an excellent knowledge of automotive technology repairs done in a timely fashion but most of all Larry is honest and his prices are reasonable he cares about his customers and his business

TW
TABITHA W.
Ford Five Hundred
09/25/2020
Absolutely Amazing!
Larry and his team are amazing! They were able to get me in quickly and take care of the problem to get me moving again! Will most definitely be using them for future work!

JAMES B.
09/23/2020
FAST AND AMAZING WORK
This was my first time utilizing their services. I did admit I was skeptical at first, but Larry gave me piece of mind!!! He was VERY professional and was VERY EFFICIENT with services. I’d recommend anyone to go to them.

JN
JAMIE N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/22/2020
My sons truck
Larry and his crew were able to identify the problem and get the truck fixed correctly the first time. It was a pleasure working with Larry.

H
H.
09/21/2020
Consistently quality service
No matter the repair needs we have, Larry and his staff consistently diagnose the problem and take the proper and efficient steps to solve the problems! They really know their vehicle details and the issues they have specific to manufacturer! Great service guys!

Noel O.
Madison, TN
09/18/2020
Highly recommended
Amazing service reasonable prices...proud to say that's my mechanic

WJ
WAYNE J.
09/16/2020
The best reliable service!
Larry has always taken great care of both my vehicles. I have been going here for many years. I would recommend to everyone!

ALINNA B.
09/16/2020
Great Customer service and speed
Very reliable fast and professional. Store manager gave me great advise on my vehicle.

Acura TL
09/03/2020
The people there really care.
The people do amazing work!!!