Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

01/17/2019
Careful work and attention to detail
We greatly appreciate the way that you care for our vehicle. Thank you for noticing the details of maintenance that need attention.

Jim G.
Auto Repair
This was my first time at Hillsboro Auto Care for service. I am very pleased with the service and the explanation of the problem and what to do in the future. They were very pleasant to deal with.

LC
Larry C.
01/17/2019
Friendly, reliable and excellent service, completed in a very timely manner.

SK
Steven K.
New Rochelle, NY
01/13/2019
This was the stalling of our rental car. After we described the problem, Brent immediately checked the oil and found that there was NO oil in our car. None. 3 quarts of synthetic oil later, we were good to go. He also gave us peace of mind. Thank you for your prompt assistance.

Mark D.
01/13/2019
Convenient and friendly
They were efficient, communicative, convenient because they are local and will do work without appointments, and they are, I think, trustworthy, they do not recommend extra work unless it is necessary, and even then, only with your go ahead. Overall excellent experience

PR
Pat R.
Crossville, TN
01/09/2019
Awesome staff
Very efficient staff friendly economical

Sam H.
Dodge Intrepid
01/08/2019
5 Stars for a Reason!
1. Jen calls or texts you back immediately!
2. Brent or John calls you with report of their inspection & gives you time and cost to do work!
3. Quality work is done as indicated!
4. Friendly service from start to finish!
5. Follow up and reminder via text or email!

Marty H.
01/08/2019
CONVENIENT LOCATION!!! 3 blodks from home.
Solid mechanical work. Courteous service. Genuine effort to please me. Honest communication.

Meghan B.
Kia Soul
01/01/2019
All around great!
I brought my car in super last minute right before the holidays. My car was looked at quickly and I was called back in record timing. I was even unable to answer their first call and was promptly followed up with via text message as well. Brent talked me through the issues with my vehicle and made sure I understood where the cost was coming from. He also was super kind and gracious in speaking with my father via phone, as I am admittedly pretty clueless when it comes to mechanics. My vehicle was fixed earlier than expected and the team at Hillsboro Village was more than happy to work with me regarding arranging a pick up, as I was out of state at the time.

There was constant communication and Jen was always extremely kind and pleasant when answering the phone. All around this was a painless experience and Hillsboro Village was super helpful in making a stressful time easier to manage. I will be sure to recommend their services to everyone I know.

Maria S.
Jeep Patriot
12/29/2018
Amazing Service!
We have been customers of Hillsboro Village Auto Service for years and have always been pleased. They are accommodating, honest, friendly, and fair. Highly recommend!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Brentwood, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/27/2018
Great little secret in Nashville
Courteous, fast response and fixed a windshield wiper motor on December 21st! We had a new wiper motor and couldn't get a soul to look at it for 2 weeks or do the work. Jenn called us right back as soon as the shop opened and they kept us apprised every step of the way. Very humble and great work ethic!! Brent is great, called to say it needed new wiper blades, too. He had us out in 3 hours. We will go here again!!

Joyce S.
12/21/2018
Good service. Don’t discriminate.
My tire was fixed right away. I love the staff at Hillsboro Village auto service. My only complaint is that the car is is my name. I paid the bill with my credit card in my name. I’m wondering how the review came to my husband. Be sure your records do now discriminate against women.
Crystal I., Owner from Hillsboro Village Auto Service responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Joyce, our system is only capible of hold one email per customer profile. Typically a husband and wife share a profile. We can correct this by create a seperate profile if preferred. Please let us know you would prefer this on your next visit and we will make the change.

DJ
Don J.
Nissan Sentra
12/21/2018
Tires rotated and balanced
I had my tires rotated and balanced at Hillsboro Village Auto Service a few days ago. Service was excellent and prompt as usual. The staff gives good advice, too. I highly recommend it.

12/17/2018
Fast, quality work at a very fair price. Called me with updates throughout the day and no surprise costs were added-I knew about each cost before the work was done. My new brakes work perfectly! Will be going back now every time my car has an issue

DN
Dianne N.
Lexus ES 350
12/16/2018
Great value!
The mechanics are competent and communicative. The front desk is friendly and helpful. They follow through on what they promise.

Volvo S60
12/15/2018
Honest feedback on vehicle issues, and the best options/solutions
Had a terrific experience at Hillsboro Village. I will definitely be back.

12/13/2018
Helpful, friendly service
When my check engine light came on and I dropped by, there wasn't availability to look at my car for a few hours, but the customer service representative gave me clear information about whether there was likely to be a major problem if I waited till the next day, and when to bring it in for the best chance of quick service. The next day they were able to get me diagnosed and repaired, doing their best to accommodate my schedule, which I really appreciate.

Richmond, VA
12/07/2018
Quick and Friendly Service!
Brought my car in for a tire repair and it was ready for me to pick up within a couple hours!

John M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/07/2018
Fantastic
Brent and Jen have always been very honest and open with me as a customer. I really appreciate having somewhere to go and knowing this is the case. I highly recommend.

Dale P.
11/28/2018
Excellent experience as usual
Nothing special this time. An oil change and a leaky tire. Got a call by 11 AM that the work was done. No muss, no fuss. That's the way I like it.