Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Volkswagen New Beetle
06/13/2019
Honest, helpful, and easy to work with
I have nothing but praise for Hillsboro Auto. They were extremely helpful, kind and worked with me through the process. As an new resident I am extremely appreciative that I have found a shop I can trust with great people.

06/11/2019
Always nice, fast, and take the time to make sure you understand
Great work every time. Such a reasonable price. I will never go anywhere else as long as I live in Nashville.

Suzanne H.
06/10/2019
5 star service
Car was diagnosed, serviced and returned within time requested. Price was very fair and the customer service was excellent!

VB
Vickie B.
06/09/2019
Great Service as Always
Quick, easy, and friendly service on short notice. Very convenient.

GS
Geneine S.
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2019
AC Repair
Hillsboro Village Auto Service came through! My AC stopped working over an extremely hot holiday weekend. I left a message and Jen got back to me first thing Tuesday morning. I was able to leave my car with them and walk to work without taking anytime off. Hillsboro Village Auto gave me specific time estimates for running diagnostics as well as any repairs that may be needed. Within 2 hours of dropping off the car, I was informed about the problem. They had the needed part and were able to complete the repair before the end of business that same day. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend Hillsboro Village Auto Service to anyone without reservation. OUTSTANDING service!

06/04/2019
Honest, Good-Quality Work!
I always bring my car to Hillsboro Village Auto Service when it needs repair because I have found it to be a place where I can receive total honesty, good quality work and timely service. Much appreciated!

Mazda CX-9
06/03/2019
Courteous, efficient, professional, friendly, competent, respectful, straight up and admirable
Absolutely excellent and speedy, would recommend without reservation

Sarah W.
05/29/2019
Quick Service, Great People
I dropped my car off for a pre-trip inspection and my car was done in 90 minutes. Employees were nice, helpful, and did not try to upsell or upcharge me. I appreciate the friendly neighborhood service!

SP
Stokes P.
GMC Acadia
05/23/2019
Always a pleasure to work with your staff!
Jennifer is always very helpful and pleasant. Brent is very transparent and does a terrific job.

GS
Gary S.
05/23/2019
I've always received great service at Hillsboro Auto. This time it was a diagnosis and I was given best and worst case scenarios for the fix.

05/23/2019
Excellent service and customer care
As is always the case, I received an appointment at my convenience and then first-rate service: attentive, thorough, and completed on time.

05/22/2019
Trusty Neighborhood Establishment
A friendly and honest team! One rarely enjoys spending money on car repair/maintenance and Brent’s honesty regarding what is and is not needed, and explanation of why, softens the blow.

CR
Cece R.
Kia Forte
05/20/2019
Great service, reasonable price, and friendly, courteous staff!
These guys were great! They got my car in the next day and had it finished by the afternoon, taking care of the "check engine light" issue which also took care of another problem I'd been experiencing. They kept me informed of the repairs and price and were able to accommodate my need for an after-hours pickup. All the staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Roberta G.
Ashland City, TN
05/18/2019
Very prompt with my repairs. Gave me honest, detailed explanation on what was needed to be done. Tried to fix rather than replace to keep my cost down.

Ford Fiesta
05/17/2019
Great work!
The work that was done on my car was outstanding! The folks at Hillsboro are always so honest with their prices and do great work. I’m so thankful for this auto shop!

Robert B.
05/16/2019
Excellent As Always
Fast, service - ready ahead of time. Excellent service and advice.

Saturn Ion
05/12/2019
Way too expensive
Had to have my wiper blade mechanism replaced and Was told it would be $67 over the phone, showed up and got charged $675. Will not go back

BC
Bradley C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/10/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
I have now had two excellent experiences with Hillsboro Auto. Jennifer was open and up-front about when my car would be taken care of, and Brent came inside to answer my questions about the service that he provided. Also, there were no “extra” fees or services used to drive up the costs, as is common at many shops and dealerships with routine maintenance checks.

Rick H.
05/10/2019
Thank you!
Despite their popularity they were still able to accommodate my minor but necessary repair!

NL
Nancy L.
05/02/2019
Best Auto Repair in NASHVILLE
I have been taking my car(s) to Hillsboro Village for years. I went there originally because they were right across the street from my office but I moved my business in 2017 and I make the drive to the Village. They are that good!