Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

07/11/2018
Recommend
Helpful, honest and straight forward.

AJ
Andrea J.
07/11/2018
Been going here for years
The team here is super solid. It’s not a flashy place, but they keep my old car running great. My general routine with them is I drop my car off early in the morning, Eric gives me a call, and the car is often ready to be picked up before 6. They don’t take appointments, so be prepared to drop your car off.

PV
Paige V.
Franklin, TN
07/08/2018
Like it should be
I drop my car off and ask for an oil change and for them to check a couple other things. I get a call a few hours later saying that the vehicle is finished, what they did (ended up being just the oil change), and how much it would be and what time they close. No stress. Hillsboro Village Auto is a throw-back to the old neighborhood service stations but with a modern twist (they have a convenient online presence).

RJ
Richard J.
Ford Thunderbird
07/02/2018
They were courteous and prompt. Repairs to a/c, oil change and lube were handled at a very reasonable cost and completed the same day.

Amber S.
Antioch, TN
Nissan Frontier
06/22/2018
More top notch work!
Hillsboro Auto Service has always done a great job, have been completely honest and up front with us, and every job is a job well done! Can't beat them and I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!

Beverly S.
06/21/2018
As usual, the staff at Hillsboro Village Auto Service is courteous, helpful, and provides thorough, efficient service. Brent and Jennifer are to be valued.

Roger C.
06/20/2018
Excellent - as always!
Helpful in performing the requested service as we waited and in a very timely manner. Have been going there for years for service of multiple vehicle makes/models and completely trust them to give me an honest appraisal of what needs to be done immediately, what will need to be done, bu can be deferred, and what is not worth doing.

MJ
Mike J.
Culleoka, TN
GMC Yukon XL
06/19/2018
Thanks!
Got me up and going in a few hours. Great service.

Jessica T.
Volvo XC60
06/11/2018
Great service, honest technicians.
I have looked for an honest, reliable auto mechanic in Nashville for a very long time. I have finally found one in Hillsboro Village Auto. My husband and I have two older model cars (one luxury foreign car) and they have done great work on both cars. I don't feel like they recommend things unless they are truly needed. Brett is very good at diagnosing problems right off and fixing it right the first time.
I would highly recommend them for all types of service, large or small.

Jeff H.
06/10/2018
Trust
The biggest issue with any repair, be it car, appliance, or home AC, is trust. Do you trust the person making the repair to be honest? For years my family's five cars go to Hillsboro Village Auto Service and there has never been a breakdown of trust with Brent and Jennifer. They are professional, thorough, and have a sense of humor about it all. There's no one else to consider when needing maintenance for your car.

Randall S.
06/08/2018
Hillsboro Village Auto Service Care
Hillsboro Village Auto Service has been taking care of my cars for over twenty years.

LC
larry c.
05/29/2018
Service was excellent as always and completed on time.

Renee S.
05/23/2018
Friendly, quick service!
We had an emergency while on vacation. They diagnosed the problem and ordered our part within 20 minutes so our departure was never in jeopardy.

Mills B.
05/22/2018
Attentive to customer needs
Out of town with car problems and needing to be on the way home is a terrible situation. I explained my problems and my repairs were given top priority. I was able to keep my schedule and get home on time. Great work, great people.

Scott M.
Ford Edge
05/17/2018
trustworthy and fair
Brent and Jen are great, they explain everything before doing any major work and all quotes are solid. Work is also done in a timely manner.

TK
Tammy K.
Wilmington, OH
05/07/2018
Awesome service!
I cannot say enough good things about Hillsboro Village Auto Service. Brent gave me an honest evaluation of my needed repairs and had it fixed within a couple hours. I did not have an appointment and am from out of town. I was so relieved to have it fixed quickly and efficiently. Great service!

Don G.
Lexus LS 460
04/27/2018
Good, timely service
Good and timely service

04/23/2018
Fast, quality service
Scheduled the night before and was able to get my tires replaced by the end of the next day! Great service, great location. Thanks!

Candace C.
Nissan Maxima
04/20/2018
Helpful and Quick
They were able to see me the same day and get my car back to normal. Very Trustworthy!

TH