Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

BA
Burkley A.
smart fortwo
10/23/2020
Hillsboro Village Auto Service great as ever
I appreciate the personal service at Hillsboro Village Auto Service. Brent fixed my car quickly and showed care that I was satisfied with the job. It is an older car, and he did a fantastic job keeping it in tip top shape.

DE
Danny E.
10/20/2020
Experience
Friendly, convenient and fast service, thorough and professional work, and reasonable prices. Been going there for 30 or so years and never had a complaint.

EC
Evie C.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
10/08/2020
The people!
Very helpful, always do a great job, take their time and do the best job !!

KH
Karen H.
Ashland City, TN
Cadillac SRX
10/01/2020
Brent and his staff are very knowledgeable about car repair . I feel Very confident in their services.
Karen H.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/29/2020
Great service, would recommend
Great service! They were able to accommodate our car without an appointment. The oil change was completed within the day and we were very satisfied with the service. We’ll definitely be using this shop again. Thank you.

GMC Acadia
09/18/2020
Great Job
Been going here for years and they always do a great job.

AH
Amanda H.
Dickson, TN
09/03/2020
Great service, honest, friendly
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They complete everything on time and communicate if something will take longer. Highly recommend!!

Debbie G.
Cedar Hill, TN
GMC Canyon
08/30/2020
They fixed my flat tire.
They were very busy. They told me it might be the end of the day before thy could get to it. I told them that I was on the way to the emergency room with my Mom. They got on it as soon as they could and in about an hour I was ready to go. Yhank you so much.

08/29/2020
Thorough Service
I am new to Nashville but I needed my flat tire repaired. I had no issues getting my vehicle serviced. Great customer service and diligent timing.

08/26/2020
It was a very easy process having my car worked on, great service!

Roy G.
08/22/2020
Excellent service and customer care
The routine maintenance was performed quickly and well. There was a problem which was also solved. I particularly appreciated the way that Brent took time to explain not only the likely casue of the problem but also things to watch for in between visits.

08/21/2020
Great, quick, reliable service!
Everyone at the shop is so friendly and accommodating and knowledgeable! I’m always able to get in quick and usually have my vehicle back same day. Prices are very reasonable, and I like that they offer student discounts. Always happy with the work they do here!

SA
Stacy A.
08/20/2020
Check up
I went to Hillsboro Village Auto Service to have a few things checked on my Wrangler. They called me within an hour to fill me in on what they found. Everything made sense. They had pragmatic suggestions which gave me trust in their knowledge and service.

Tom S.
08/12/2020
Repair review
Great people, fast, fair and convenient

08/11/2020
Good people, great service. They took care of my car in a efficient manner.