Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Renee S.
05/23/2018
Friendly, quick service!
We had an emergency while on vacation. They diagnosed the problem and ordered our part within 20 minutes so our departure was never in jeopardy.

Mills B.
05/22/2018
Attentive to customer needs
Out of town with car problems and needing to be on the way home is a terrible situation. I explained my problems and my repairs were given top priority. I was able to keep my schedule and get home on time. Great work, great people.

Scott M.
Ford Edge
05/17/2018
trustworthy and fair
Brent and Jen are great, they explain everything before doing any major work and all quotes are solid. Work is also done in a timely manner.

TK
Tammy K.
Wilmington, OH
05/07/2018
Awesome service!
I cannot say enough good things about Hillsboro Village Auto Service. Brent gave me an honest evaluation of my needed repairs and had it fixed within a couple hours. I did not have an appointment and am from out of town. I was so relieved to have it fixed quickly and efficiently. Great service!

Don G.
Lexus LS 460
04/27/2018
Good, timely service
Good and timely service

Anonymous avatar
04/23/2018
Fast, quality service
Scheduled the night before and was able to get my tires replaced by the end of the next day! Great service, great location. Thanks!

Candace C.
Nissan Maxima
04/20/2018
Helpful and Quick
They were able to see me the same day and get my car back to normal. Very Trustworthy!

TH

MJ
Maureen J.
Acura TSX
04/11/2018
Always helpful and prompt.
They make the process so easy and efficient. Love their old loaner cars. They work hard to get parts ordered and work done quickly.

CV
Cora V.
Dekalb, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
Quick and Honest
My car was making noises the day I was supposed to drive back to Chicago. One of the mechanics rode with me to hear the noises I was hearing. They fit me in as soon as possible and called me to let me know what was going on. I appreciated their promptness and honesty while working with my car.

Matt M.
Franklin, TN
Toyota Sequoia
Brakes and tire repair
Quick. Inexpensive and had the car done before lunch (~3-4 hrs)

CL
Crawford L.
Toyota Avalon
Very Helpful!
Very nice and helpful people

NB
Natalie B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/04/2018
Love this place!
Great people, honest service, great prices, and fast turnaround! :)

ZG
Zach G.
04/03/2018
Reasonable pricing for quality work
Reasonable pricing for quality work. The turnaround from drop off to pickup is also second to none. Brent and Jenn came highly recommended by friends who have been using their services for several years. After such a positive experience, I will absolutely use Hillsboro Village Auto Service again for my future auto repair needs.

Robert B.
04/03/2018
Fast & Excellent
Fast and excellent service, as always.

MJ
M. D. J.
Sylvania, OH
04/02/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick, at a fair price. Another Nashville best!
During a vacation to Nashville, I found myself with a major engine problem and my mechanic was hundreds of miles away. We stopped at Hillsboro Village Auto Service and found a knowledgeable, friendly mechanic. They squeezed us in and in a short time we were repaired and on our way. The cost was extremely reasonable. Our mechanic back home praised the work. I wholeheartedly recommend Hillsboro Village Auto Service for all your automotive upkeep and repair. Great mechanic, great garage!

BA
Burkley A.
smart fortwo
03/31/2018
Speedy, reliable, and friendly service.
I'm always able to get my car in within a day of noticing a problem. I appreciate the personal service, and the honest evaluation of what needs to be done.

PS
Phillip S.
03/29/2018
Good Work Done Quickly
You guys have worked on our cars several times now. You do good work and you do it quickly.

Thanks,