Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Robert G.
11/15/2018
Prompt!
Prompt response with diagnosis and prompt completion of service. Likewise with phone discussion leading up to visit.

Robert B.
11/14/2018
Great Service As Always
They continue to give me great service. Kept me informed of all options.

Mark B.
11/12/2018
Awesome first visit experience
Car had been wobbling terribly while braking, despite me having done all the brakes and rotors about a year a half ago elsewhere in Nashville. Took it into Brett and his team at Hillsboro Auto Service. Didn't have an appointment, just dropped it off in the morning and they were able to get me in, which was great. Brett took his time over the phone and in person to explain to me what he was seeing and what my options were. There was no selling or over embellishing - he described what he saw, the usual causes, and what we could do. I couldn't appreciate this more given I am definitely not a car guy. Ended up getting my front brakes and rotors done for a reasonable price. Just the peace of mind that he stands by his work and takes care of his customers is enough for me to recommend him/continue going back. Thank you Brett & team at Hillsboro Auto Service!!

Pontiac Vibe
11/10/2018
Brake Inspection
Jen and the staff at Hillsboro are always very up front & honest about everything.

Don G.
11/09/2018
Continued Service
Once again, we were able to have our car repaired in a timely basis and we were given a complete analysis of our problem.

OM
Olivia M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/09/2018
Staff was very helpful in accommodating my request and they kept me informed of the progress as they worked. High quality and great location.

Jeffery A.
Antioch, TN
11/08/2018
First Time Customer
Your shop was referred by a co-worker and I’m very happy with the service I received. Also, it’s a huge bonus to leave my vehicle at a shop that is within a walking distance to my office.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/08/2018
Very helpful and responsive
Jen is always welcoming and has a great memory for customers. The staff (Brent) is conscientious about doing the right thing for customers. Have been taking my car there for more than 5 years, and have always had a positive experience.

Madison P.
11/02/2018
Always helpful
Village Auto is the best. They go above and beyond to give the best service as promptly as possible.

Kathryn B.
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2018
Fast, friendly, quality
They were able to take my car right away, finished quickly and were really friendly!

Kia Soul
10/30/2018
Quick and Efficient
Great service and reasonable pricing!

Acura TL
10/24/2018
Honest and competent
The service is done quickly, honestly, and competently.

CL
Cindy L.
10/22/2018
Convenient, timely service
I like being able to drop my car in the morning without an appointment. They answered my question, checked my tires and did what I requested.

GD
Grace D.
10/21/2018
Fixed my Jeep in a timely manner and at a good price. Good people

AD
Ankith D.
10/20/2018
Quick repair! Great service!
My car had a part come off the brakes and I was able to quickly drive over to Hillsboro Village and get the whole thing sorted out and looked at within the day. I appreciate the customer service and follow up that you all provide. Thanks for helping me out.

AG
Amanda G.
10/15/2018
Great service. Would recommend to anyone.
I will definitely be back!

Madie R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/11/2018
They were very thorough and detailed on their repair! Called me before they did anything and explained the issue. Great customer service!

10/10/2018
excellent
polite, prompt, friendly, attentive, exceptional service

J.D. R.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/06/2018
Vintage Camaro
I only trust Brent with my classic Camaro!

BA
Burkley A.
smart fortwo
10/05/2018
Replacing headlight on smart car
Friendly, prompt, and efficient service. Hillsboro Village Auto is a great asset in the neighborhood.