Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

Megan M.
01/22/2020
Very highly recommended!
We have taken our vehicles to Hillsboro Auto a few times and have always been delighted with the service, their honesty and the fair price! They are our first choice for automotive repair and are GRATEFUL to them.

PG
Patty G.
Nissan Rogue
01/21/2020
Professional and prompt service
This was our first experience with this business. Very positive experience . Honest , thorough, and fair price for repair. Highly recommend .

DN
Dianne N.
Lexus ES 350
01/13/2020
Competent, reliable, worth it.
This is my 5th time to use this auto service for my check ups, oil changes, actual problems under the hood (just 1) and each time my confidence in Hillsboro is confirmed and grows. The work is good, they explain, communicate to the car owner.

Alicia M.
Antioch, TN
01/13/2020
Tires
Very friendly people. I was unable to have my tires replaced (they did not have the right tires for my car) they were kind enough to place the spare on for me and did so very quickly.

Bennie S.
01/11/2020
Winner
Over the past couple of years our 2010 Focus had started to vibrate. As time went on, it got worse.
We took it Hillsboro Village Auto Service, they found the problem, fixed it the same day. Our Ford Focus runs like a new
car. We are so happy with Hillsboro Village Auto Service.

Robert H.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/11/2020
Always count on Hillsboro
I have been using Hillsboro Auto Service for many years and have been pleased with their convenience and prompt service. They always seem busy, but don’t bat an eye at a walk-in as long as you can leave it for the day. They recommend suggested service without pushing. The job gets done quickly and for a reasonable price. Keeps me coming back with our cars.

DU
Dan U.
01/09/2020
Auto care at its finest!
This most recent service provided by Hillsboro Village Auto Service is just another example of the careful and knowledgeable attention that I have experienced there over many years. My father, now deceased, operated an auto repair and gas station business for fifty years, so I know up-close what it takes to maintain reliable and consistent care. He took great pride in the personal attention that he and his employees devoted to customers and appreciated his cusomers' loyalty to the business. Hillsboro Village Auto Service has met that high standard.

Shelbyville, TN
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/06/2020
Fast service and great convenience
I received a call the following morning about the state of my vehicle. He explained the condition thoroughly and was able to answer all of my questions. I greatly appreciated the convenience of having a FREE loaner car while my vehicle was being serviced. This perk was listed on their website, and it pushed me to choose them. I am glad I came, and I would recommend Hillsboro Village Auto Service to my friends and family.

01/03/2020
Trustworthy, Dependable, and Caring
Called in for an oil change a couple of hours before closing. Quickly worked me into their schedule. Excellent customer service and communication. Will return again and gladly advise others to use them when need be.

Dorris W.
Jeep Patriot
12/24/2019
Excellent in every way
I've been taking my cars to Brent and Jen for 11 years now because their work is excellent and they always greet me with a smile. Love this garage. I have recommended it many times to friends and newcomers to Nashville. This car, the Jeep, is my son's car, so a second generation of my family is using this garage!
Correct spelling of first name is Doris with one R.

Rick S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/23/2019
Always looking out for us
Always feel like Brent is looking after your interests.

NK
Nelia K.
12/19/2019
Good service place!
Always timely, helpful, and ready to help.

Somenath C.
Hillsboro Village Auto not just fixes vehicles
Great people, great knowledge, I thank you so much.

Ron M.
Emissions repair
Although it took a couple of visits, Brett was honest about my repairs. He continued to work with me to solve the issue. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome and I would go back for repairs.

JJ
Judy J.
Outstanding service
As always, I was given prompt and courteous service. I cannot imagine using anyone else when I have problems with my vehicle!