Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Madison P.
09/15/2018
Quality and Caring
I have been taking my cars to Hillsboro Village Auto for almost 20 years and I have never had anything but exceptional service. Brent and Jennifer are always professional, responsible, prompt and helpful. They try very hard to save me money and never get me to do unnecessary repairs. I know I can trust them so when Brent tells me I need a repair I know it’s true. I will always use Hillsboro Village Auto and recommend them to all my friends.

Kavi S.
09/14/2018
Timely and courtesy
The shop was timely, upfront, fair, and polite! 10/10

FP
Felicity P.
09/13/2018
The place is great because the people care
I have completed a review in the past, so my comments will be repetitive. I have only had contact with Jennifer and Brent. It doesn’t matter how busy Jennifer is she always has time for the customers. She seems to know everybody by name. What can I say about Brent? Not only is he a great mechanic, he cares about my 2006 Suburb and is dedicated to keeping it safely on the road. A characteristic that both have is that they like their jobs. I can’t remember how long I have been coming to the Hillsboro Shell. If it closed I would be devastated

NK
Nelia K.
09/12/2018
in our neighborhood
good service right down the street

PR
Paula R.
FIAT 500
09/09/2018
Convenient, transparent, accommodating.
The staff at Hillsboro auto was kind and worked with me to make an oil change fit my schedule. They made the process easy, and were upfront about the cost.

Roberta G.
Ashland City, TN
09/07/2018
Excellent prompt service
I received great service from Hillsboro Village Auto Service. I dropped my car off at 7:30am, was given a loaner car, and my car was repaired by 11:30am. Jennifer in the front office was very helpful and kind and also the shop manager. I would very much recommend them for your auto service needs.

09/06/2018
Front axels fixed!
They did a great job. From scheduling to dealing with insurance to delivering the car on time and for a reasonable price, they were fantastic. I come here bc I trust them.

GB
Great

Joseph C.
08/24/2018
let me use a loaner car
They weren't able to get my tires in until later than they originally thought. They gave me a loaner car to use in the mean time. I really appreciate them! They did a great job on my car too!

EW

Catherine Y.
Cadillac DeVille
08/16/2018
Helpful and Friendly
The staff at Hillsboro Village Auto were thorough with the pre-buy inspection of my daughter’s car. The front desk answered all my questions, and Brent took time to go through potential repairs point-by-point. I would recommend this business to friends.

AR
Ashby R.
08/09/2018
Awesome Service!
They were great! Dropped my car off and they made sure to stay in touch with what was needed. They called ME. I did not have to call THEM to check. We are new to town and I am so glad I went there with my Jeep. They are IT!

Sam H.
Dodge Intrepid
08/03/2018
First Time Customer (Happy!)
My new auto service team..Jen & Brent!
From initial call with Jen describing car trouble to
back & forth talk with Brent as he let me know what
needed to be done and the cost of the repair I was
very satisfied with their service and will be back!
Sam H. 8/3/18

Toyota Prius c
07/28/2018
Great job and everyone is so nice!
They got me in right away. Did all the scheduled maintenance within a couple hours. Work is done well.

07/16/2018
Integrity and knowledge
Each time I go for service I’m reminded how trustworthy Brent is—and how vast his knowledge is as well. The dealership had suggested some “needed service” but Brent informed me that it was not only unnecessary, but unwise given the make and model of my vehicle! You’d think the dealership would know that!! Thank you for being a place that delivers both quality and honesty.

07/11/2018
Recommend
Helpful, honest and straight forward.

AJ
Andrea J.
07/11/2018
Been going here for years
The team here is super solid. It’s not a flashy place, but they keep my old car running great. My general routine with them is I drop my car off early in the morning, Eric gives me a call, and the car is often ready to be picked up before 6. They don’t take appointments, so be prepared to drop your car off.

PV
Paige V.
Franklin, TN
07/08/2018
Like it should be
I drop my car off and ask for an oil change and for them to check a couple other things. I get a call a few hours later saying that the vehicle is finished, what they did (ended up being just the oil change), and how much it would be and what time they close. No stress. Hillsboro Village Auto is a throw-back to the old neighborhood service stations but with a modern twist (they have a convenient online presence).

RJ
Richard J.
Ford Thunderbird
07/02/2018
They were courteous and prompt. Repairs to a/c, oil change and lube were handled at a very reasonable cost and completed the same day.

Amber S.
Antioch, TN
Nissan Frontier
06/22/2018
More top notch work!
Hillsboro Auto Service has always done a great job, have been completely honest and up front with us, and every job is a job well done! Can't beat them and I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!