Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

AJ
Andrea J.
06/11/2020
Great Work, Fair Price
Their work is good and their policies are fair. They are no frills, but so are their prices. The owner has answered many questions for me over the years, he's always thorough and realistic. I had a not great car that was really old. He counseled me on what to fix and what not to worry about. I'm still using their services with my new car.

04/15/2020
Friendly and thorough
I am new to town and needed an oil change. I stopped by and they were friendly and accommodating. I intend to use them in the future.

Mazda Tribute
02/12/2020
Good service and very honest and clear
Hillsboro auto provides great service that is reliable and honest. They are very easy to communicate with. Most all other auto body experiences pale in comparison. Prices aren’t cheap, but you get quality, plus the location is insanely convenient.

Nissan Xterra
10/23/2019
Still having problems
Service engine light is still on and car shuts off randomly. I understand that you did not perform a diagnostic bc I provided the part for replacement, but $350 to not solve this problem is upsetting.

09/12/2019
Diagnoses of Subaru Forester
Had a great experience getting the check engine light diagnosed on my subaru!

CL
Cindy L.
04/29/2019
convenient location. Car ready before it was promised.
Just needed an oil change. They were very busy, get there early.
Good place for routine maintenance.

NS
Namilla S.
FIAT 500
04/05/2019
Quick and friendly
It was a pleasure getting my car fixed here. They were very friendly, honest, and fast!

Mimi P.
02/21/2019
brake job
I was impressed at the quick turn around. However, the brakes still feel "soft" and there is a sort of grinding sound when I change gears... and a smell of burning something....?

01/17/2019
Careful work and attention to detail
We greatly appreciate the way that you care for our vehicle. Thank you for noticing the details of maintenance that need attention.

Joyce S.
12/21/2018
Good service. Don’t discriminate.
My tire was fixed right away. I love the staff at Hillsboro Village auto service. My only complaint is that the car is is my name. I paid the bill with my credit card in my name. I’m wondering how the review came to my husband. Be sure your records do now discriminate against women.
Eric I., Owner from Hillsboro Village Auto Service responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Joyce, our system is only capible of hold one email per customer profile. Typically a husband and wife share a profile. We can correct this by create a seperate profile if preferred. Please let us know you would prefer this on your next visit and we will make the change.

CL
Cindy L.
10/22/2018
Convenient, timely service
I like being able to drop my car in the morning without an appointment. They answered my question, checked my tires and did what I requested.

J.D. R.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/06/2018
Vintage Camaro
I only trust Brent with my classic Camaro!

AJ
Andrea J.
07/11/2018
Been going here for years
The team here is super solid. It’s not a flashy place, but they keep my old car running great. My general routine with them is I drop my car off early in the morning, Eric gives me a call, and the car is often ready to be picked up before 6. They don’t take appointments, so be prepared to drop your car off.

Jackson P.
Nissan Frontier
10/11/2016
Fast
Great service, expensive, but within reason and entirely reliable.

LH
Leon H.
Kia Spectra
10/08/2016
Prompt, Friendly and Efficient Service
Although repairs for mishaps are never convenient, I was very pleased with how quickly they were able to fix my headlight AND able to do so within three hours of my dropping my vehicle off. They had notified me an hour after the dropoff re what the price would be and gave a detailed and rational explanation as to why it would cost what it would. After I agreed, within two hours, it was fixed and I was able to retrieve it without any problems whatsoever.
Moreover, both the receptionist and mechanic were very polite and friendly before, during and after my transaction was finished which I TRULY appreciate because I've had previous dealings with other establishments that weren't even civil much less courteous or professional on their parts . From my own job, I know how sometimes courtesy can be easier said than done yet it's a vital part of professionalism.
Anyway, I WOULD recommend this to a friend and I thank you all for your time and service!