Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

CL
Cindy L.
04/29/2019
convenient location. Car ready before it was promised.
Just needed an oil change. They were very busy, get there early.
Good place for routine maintenance.

NS
Namilla S.
FIAT 500
04/05/2019
Quick and friendly
It was a pleasure getting my car fixed here. They were very friendly, honest, and fast!

Mimi P.
02/21/2019
brake job
I was impressed at the quick turn around. However, the brakes still feel "soft" and there is a sort of grinding sound when I change gears... and a smell of burning something....?

01/17/2019
Careful work and attention to detail
We greatly appreciate the way that you care for our vehicle. Thank you for noticing the details of maintenance that need attention.

Joyce S.
12/21/2018
Good service. Don’t discriminate.
My tire was fixed right away. I love the staff at Hillsboro Village auto service. My only complaint is that the car is is my name. I paid the bill with my credit card in my name. I’m wondering how the review came to my husband. Be sure your records do now discriminate against women.
Crystal I., Owner from Hillsboro Village Auto Service responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Joyce, our system is only capible of hold one email per customer profile. Typically a husband and wife share a profile. We can correct this by create a seperate profile if preferred. Please let us know you would prefer this on your next visit and we will make the change.

CL
Cindy L.
10/22/2018
Convenient, timely service
I like being able to drop my car in the morning without an appointment. They answered my question, checked my tires and did what I requested.

J.D. R.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/06/2018
Vintage Camaro
I only trust Brent with my classic Camaro!

AJ
Andrea J.
07/11/2018
Been going here for years
The team here is super solid. It’s not a flashy place, but they keep my old car running great. My general routine with them is I drop my car off early in the morning, Eric gives me a call, and the car is often ready to be picked up before 6. They don’t take appointments, so be prepared to drop your car off.

Jackson P.
Nissan Frontier
10/11/2016
Fast
Great service, expensive, but within reason and entirely reliable.

LH
Leon H.
Kia Spectra
10/08/2016
Prompt, Friendly and Efficient Service
Although repairs for mishaps are never convenient, I was very pleased with how quickly they were able to fix my headlight AND able to do so within three hours of my dropping my vehicle off. They had notified me an hour after the dropoff re what the price would be and gave a detailed and rational explanation as to why it would cost what it would. After I agreed, within two hours, it was fixed and I was able to retrieve it without any problems whatsoever.
Moreover, both the receptionist and mechanic were very polite and friendly before, during and after my transaction was finished which I TRULY appreciate because I've had previous dealings with other establishments that weren't even civil much less courteous or professional on their parts . From my own job, I know how sometimes courtesy can be easier said than done yet it's a vital part of professionalism.
Anyway, I WOULD recommend this to a friend and I thank you all for your time and service!

WM

Stephanie S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/02/2016
Kind and Conscientious
The workers were very welcoming and kind. They listened to concerns I had of my car and then updated me with the status of my car throughout the day. They finished my car in a timely manner.

WS
Good work

Mark D.
Honda Accord
07/07/2016
always available and willing to talk with you concerning your vehicle. Always very thorough in the description/diagnosis of car trouble. Young woman at the front desk is wonderfully pleasant.
see above

Janice B.
Antioch, TN
06/15/2016
Honest mechanic
Knowledgeable and not pushy; doesn't try to sell you anything you don't need.

GB
Gloria B.
03/03/2016
Very helpful and quick with my repairs

Sally S.
MINI Cooper
02/16/2016
Service is close to my home which makes it nice in case of emergency.
Service is always willing to check on things that the car indicates need checking.

SP
Sada P.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/17/2015
Quick oil change at a great price!
Staff is always super friendly even when I just go in to buy a canned drink and chips. Will definitely be bringing my car back for future repairs.

PE
Paige E.
Nissan Quest
10/15/2015
great
1st)It is right around the corner from where live. 2nd) Got fast service. 3rd) First was told what all needed to be done. I said "I could not afford to do all this a once & that I am hope to be in a new car in the next 2 years". So then he broke it down into 4 steps of what was most important first, then what was next, an so on and broke down the pricing on each step in an email.

EF
Ellen F.
Brentwood, TN
10/07/2015
Transparency
Did not even offer to review what they did to my car/what was wrong with it in the first place
Crystal I. from Hillsboro Village Auto Service responded on 10/07/2015

Our service manager was out on Monday. Our normal practice is to call and review the nessary repairs. My apologies for the oversight. We appreciate the feedback.