Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

Franklin, TN
07/16/2019
Pulled into work with the beginnings of a flat tire. Called Hillsboro Village Auto Service and they were able to work me in that morning. Great customer service and they patched my tire at a very fair price!

LO
Larry O.
Crowley, TX
Scion xB
07/12/2019
Superb Service team
Just traveling thru town when we experienced an electrical problem. Managed to find the garage with help from Yelp and lots of prayer 30 minutes before closing. Jen and team responded with care and urgency. They were able to get us back on the road before 11am the next morning. If I lived here they would be our mechanics for life.

Molly M.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/10/2019
Awesome Service, Awesome People
This was my first time here and it is by far the best mechanic I've ever been to. Everyone that works there is really nice and friendly. After they diagnosed my truck, they called me to walk me through what was wrong with it and what needed to be done. You can tell by talking to them that they're all extremely experienced and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

07/09/2019
Great people with great service. Indispensable to me and my family.
I have been a client of this business for more than 30 years and can't imagine what I would do without them. So fond of them as people and so impressed with the level of expertise that they provide.

DJ
David J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
07/09/2019
Redeemed my faith in humanity.
I am new to Nashville and my girlfriend saved me by suggesting Hillsboro Village Auto Service. After a nightmarishly horrible experience with another shop in town these people redeemed my faith in mechanics and seriously saved me a ton of money. I am an emotional guy. I love my 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT and had almost given up on keeping it. Problems were assessed, prioritized and fixed quickly and smoothly. Service was businesslike, polite and they were sensitive to my needs, discussing budget, giving accurate estimates and going the extra mile. A great place to get a car serviced! Wonderful.

LK
Len K.
Lexus IS 250
07/02/2019
Great service, fair pricing
My son's car needed brakes badly. Took it in to Hillsboro and they put on new pads and rotors. I checked around and their prices were competitive. Very polite and professional from beginning to end. Would go back and recommend.

Barbara S.
06/29/2019
Customer service, customer service, location, customer service!
Accessible, available, low prices, great repair work, friendly and caring staff, and a puppy dog, all in one! Use these services if you want to give a gift to yourself, your family, your friends, and to your cars. The cars, especially, love this place and the tender, accepting health care they receive!

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Maxima
06/29/2019
Saved me a lot of money!
Had issues with my traction control system and my Service Engine Soon light wouldn’t go off. Long story short, they could’ve told me I needed a major fix, but they gave me my car back, reset the warning lights, and gave me a list of items to monitor and told me to come back if the issues keep happening.

06/27/2019
You guys are the best!
Thank you for keeping us rolling! We are so glad that you are in the Village! We appreciate the thoughtfulness with which you care for our vehicle!

Bryant S.
Chrysler 200
06/25/2019
Amazing service again!
I will continue to bring my car here for as long as I live in Nashville. Service here is prompt, friendly, accurate and priced extremely fairly. After dealing with car dealerships and other independent repair facilities, I will never bring my car anywhere else but here. If you're looking for a place to fix your car, stop searching, you've found the place.

AL
Ali L.
Honda Fit
06/20/2019
Looks out for my best interest
Hillsboro Village Auto Service has proven to me over and over that they always look out for my best interest. The work they do is careful and excellent, and they will not do work they don't feel is necessary. Brent always gives me a thorough explanation of what it will take for them to diagnose and fix a problem. If the problem is not urgent, he recommends alternatives for how to figure out what is wrong without taking the time and labor to tear the engine apart. I trust Hillsboro Auto completely. They are not the cheapest shop in town, but over the years they have saved me so much money because they don't do anything that is not necessary and they always get the job done right the first time.

LC
Larry C.
06/19/2019
Fast and reliable service
As always, service performed on time and work was excellent.

Volkswagen New Beetle
06/13/2019
Honest, helpful, and easy to work with
I have nothing but praise for Hillsboro Auto. They were extremely helpful, kind and worked with me through the process. As an new resident I am extremely appreciative that I have found a shop I can trust with great people.

06/11/2019
Always nice, fast, and take the time to make sure you understand
Great work every time. Such a reasonable price. I will never go anywhere else as long as I live in Nashville.

Suzanne H.
06/10/2019
5 star service
Car was diagnosed, serviced and returned within time requested. Price was very fair and the customer service was excellent!

VB
Vickie B.
06/09/2019
Great Service as Always
Quick, easy, and friendly service on short notice. Very convenient.

GS
Geneine S.
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2019
AC Repair
Hillsboro Village Auto Service came through! My AC stopped working over an extremely hot holiday weekend. I left a message and Jen got back to me first thing Tuesday morning. I was able to leave my car with them and walk to work without taking anytime off. Hillsboro Village Auto gave me specific time estimates for running diagnostics as well as any repairs that may be needed. Within 2 hours of dropping off the car, I was informed about the problem. They had the needed part and were able to complete the repair before the end of business that same day. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend Hillsboro Village Auto Service to anyone without reservation. OUTSTANDING service!

06/04/2019
Honest, Good-Quality Work!
I always bring my car to Hillsboro Village Auto Service when it needs repair because I have found it to be a place where I can receive total honesty, good quality work and timely service. Much appreciated!

Mazda CX-9
06/03/2019
Courteous, efficient, professional, friendly, competent, respectful, straight up and admirable
Absolutely excellent and speedy, would recommend without reservation

Sarah W.
05/29/2019
Quick Service, Great People
I dropped my car off for a pre-trip inspection and my car was done in 90 minutes. Employees were nice, helpful, and did not try to upsell or upcharge me. I appreciate the friendly neighborhood service!