Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

07/07/2020
Excellent and trustworthy service
My car is still under extended warranty with the dealer, but I finally decided to come back to Hillsboro Village Auto Service because I know I can trust them. Thank you so much for all the years of honest value, from my cheap, old cars to my newer, fancier one!

TE
Thomas E.
07/03/2020
Wonderful quick knowledgeable
Even during a really busy holiday weekend, the repairs were quick, explained well, and done perfectly! Will definitely return.

RO
Robert O.
06/29/2020
Old friends and caring business people.
These folks are among the finest I have ever done business with. They have been taking care of my vehicles for more than 20 years and I hope they always will.

SL
Sean L.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/28/2020
1989 Suburban Brake Repair
Was happy to find Hillsboro Village Auto Service for my recent repair. Their website is well done and I received timely and useful responses. Mechanic took the time to explain my repair and was a quick turnaround on that as well. They know their stuff.

Robert B.
06/26/2020
Excellent - Again
Got what I expected - excellent work again.

EC
Evie C.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/26/2020
Customer service and loyalty
The best car place! Professional and timely

06/25/2020
Consistently friendly and efficient and thorough service by Brent. Jennifer researched to find a much better price for a part I needed.

Kevin B.
06/23/2020
2005 Camry
Couldn't have been easier or faster. Everybody was professional, capable and friendly. These guys are the great.

Doug P.
06/22/2020
Would never take my car anywhere else.

06/21/2020
Great Customer Service!
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of my cars problem and explained it thoroughly. Very happy with the experience.

Roy G.
06/18/2020
Prompt response
This repair involved not a scheduled appointment but an unscheduled emergency: a flat tire. I called and was told they could handle the problem immediately. I was able to drive the car into the shop and three hours later had the car back with the tired repaired. As always, a quality job.

Madison P.
06/17/2020
I love this place!
Friendly, helpful, skilled, responsible service

Dale P.
06/15/2020
recent tire service
A great experience as always. I have fewer cars now and drive less so it has been a long time since I had any work done. They remembered my name and got me fixed up without any hassle.

TN
Tim N.
06/11/2020
Local personal trustworthy service
I have had my cars serviced here for many years. Brent is a trustworthy and knowledgeable mechanical guru. Jennifer is always friendly and professional when taking care of me and my family. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

06/11/2020
Trustworthy
Once again these guys impressed. Jen kept me informed throughout the day as Brent inspected for needed services and I 100% trust him to do what is needed and nothing more unless I ask. Drop off and pick up after hours was so easy.