07/08/2020
Satisfied
I was recommend by Arrow Auto Body to come to C and C. I first met Mike who was very professional and explained everything to me. Then I met George who service my CRV Honda, who was also a very knowledgeable mechanic. I am satisfied customer and would recommend to others.

MATT G.
07/07/2020
Brake work(rotors/pads and a bracket) oil change and thermostat. Excellent work, knowledgeable, reasonable rates, prompt service, and kind people. My car will receive all its servicing here from now on. Very happy with the work.

BRIAN G S.
Milton, MA
07/07/2020
Honest and quality work
Chris is really easy to deal with and doesn’t play any games. Great service and no surprises.

SK
STEPHEN G K.
Toyota Avalon
07/02/2020
Stephen g
Good work !! Friendly people !!!

LR
LISA R.
Roslindale, MA
07/02/2020
Great Auto Service
Always great service and very trustworthy!

SUSAN M.
Kia Soul
07/01/2020
My car problem solved and fixed. Service always excellent and the folks who work are always willing to make your auto problem their problem, and fix it. Thank you.

CHARLES J W.
06/26/2020
Great mechanic
Excellent mechanic, totally trustworthy. I bring all my problems to him fast turnaround good price

Charles M.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he has been a customer for long time and he wants them to keep up the good job.

AL
ARISTY L.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/24/2020
C and C Auto Service was recommended to me and now it’s my first choice for both of our cars
Chris has proven to be trustworthy, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to my schedule
Takes time to explain things and prices are also reasonable
I highly recommend his service for your car

EL
EDWARD L.
05/19/2020
I really like C&C!!
I always have confidence they will locate what's wrong even if I only say its a "weird noise."
Their pricing is not only fair but I never have to worry about being over charged. Almost always done early!

KENNETH M.
Ford Edge
05/19/2020
The owner and workers
I think that they know what they are doing and they are very friendly and knowledgeable

GP
GEORGE P.
05/09/2020
Always there for you
Each and every time I have had an issue with my vehicles throughout the years, I have always trusted them and every time they have come through for me. I am behind C and C all the way. Highly recommend

RA
RONALD A.
West Roxbury, MA
05/09/2020
Exercise Physiologist, ACSM, CMAA
Geat care of their customers Always!

BC
BRIAN C.
04/30/2020
Honest and personable. Business 2 Business recommendation and have been happy each visit.
Was recommended as an honest shop and I haven't been disappointed. Have brought multiple vehicles with different issues and feel I've received honest estimates and feedback each time. I had a less expensive option with a national chain but felt the business belongs in the community. A family business that survives but doing the right thing each visit.

IG
IZALLE G.
North Easton, MA
04/21/2020
The work
It's a great place to do repair very friendly and great hospitality