Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RACHEL R.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/19/2019
Helpful and kind
They treated me really well and were so helpful to get my car in the same day I called, however they didnt quite fix the problem I brought it in for, (my brakes were making a weird noise) I think a different shop handles that kinda stuff.

GB
GEORGE B.
Lincoln Navigator
02/15/2019
My wife was in Idaho Falls visiting our Daughter when she had some issues with her Lincoln Navigator Mike took the Navigator in recalibrated the air supension and checked for leaks . got the Navigator back with a working Suspension at No Charge he stated his tech could not find an issue with the Suspension and did not feel right chargeing a Diagnostic fee.Any place else that would be 100.00 charge min. When in Idaho Falls they will be are only choice for Auto repair
Thanks
George Baum

EP
EMMA P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Great staff!!
Mike helped me with so much! He found great prices and was very helpful!

JACOB B.
Subaru Legacy
02/15/2019
Great communication and thorough on diagnosis
They do a great job and are thorough in their diagnosis and communication

WS
Whitney S.
Rigby, ID
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Whitney said the service was awesome but the staff could not find what was wrong with her vehicle.

JOSEPH H.
Ram Pickup
02/14/2019
Dodge Ram
You aree great at fixing the problems that even dealers and four of theyre mechanics could not,maybe they should take lessons from you Thanks joe H

Dan G.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the workmanship was fine but the staff were not able to work on his vehicle when they said they would.

Chuck C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said initially he was not happy with the service performed but the business made things right.

CYNTHIA S.
02/13/2019
Really Great Customer Service
This was my first time taking my car to these guys and they were all super nice!! Very fairly priced as well.

Jesse W.
GMC Acadia
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business is always good about calling him with answers and cost.

JJ
JEREMIAH J.
Ram Pickup
02/05/2019
Excellent customer service. Technicians go beyond just doing required repairs and informed me of other potential problems.

EB
EARL B.
Kia Forte Koup
02/01/2019
Best service...ever!
Just move to Idaho Falls. C&S was recommended to us by a friend. After careful vetting (eg BBB, online reviews) we are happy to say C&S is now our local repair shop for our Ford, Nissan and KIA vehicles.

LARIN B.
Buick Enclave
01/30/2019
Fast and courteous
We were really stressed about our car acting up and not performing. They pulled us in and ran the code. They advised us not to drive it until they were able to fix it. We got the car there and within 30 mins they called and had a solution. Only negative was that we weren’t told the price of diagnostic was separate and extra. Worth every penny to get the Enclave back on the road safely.

JENNIFER C.
GMC Yukon
01/29/2019
Fast and reliable service
Called on Monday morning, booked for repair Tuesday morning. Less than 2 hours to diagnose and fix problem with my seats. Reasonably priced !

FR
FAYLENE R.
01/25/2019
Quick and friendly service.
I can always depend on C&S to do quality work at the best prices in town.

01/23/2019
Bad service
We took our car to get a rack and pinion installation but they couldn't do just that.
Chris N. from C&S Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the review and for coming by the shop. I am glad we could get this resolved. Chris

KEANE S.
01/22/2019
Great Place!
This was my first time going to C& S Auto Repair. They did a great job of informing me what was going on. The price of what I had done was reasonable and they made sure that they fixed my vehicle the right way the first time. In the future I will for sure go back to them. I had a great experience. Very truthful and upfront about everything.

Morgan G.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Morgan said he is a repeat customer and also refers a bunch of people to this business. The staff communicate well, and complete the service on time. He is quite happy with the service he receives from the facility.

Dorthy S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dorthy said the staff was respectful and would check into things that she asked about. She said that there are no surprises when the business services her vehicle.

TJ
TIM J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/15/2019
Great shop
I just love these guys. Always get treated like a person. Work is always done efficiently and they try to save you money where they can. Never disappointed. Highly recommended