Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEREMY P.
08/17/2019
Great Job
They did a great job quickly with great customer service. I will definitely be recommending them to others.

TAMARA M.
Iona, ID
Pontiac G8
08/15/2019
Very impressed
My car was taken care of efficiently and well. Very impressed and I will be using their services in the future!

RA
RUBEN A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/13/2019
Joe was awesome helped me out all in the same day. Appreciate the great service from the front to the back

Damyion B.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Damyon said he could not be happier with the service. It was a pretty big repair. He was impressed with the patience of the business. They let him make payments on the bill and never belittled him. The vehicle sounds good. He would suggest that after picking up the vehicle, the mechanic would do a walk through to show what was done and a quick question and answer. Also, someone could call to make sure everything was going good. The front desk person was nice and had exemplary customer service skills.

ST
SANDIE T.
Kia Sorento
08/07/2019
I needed an oil change, and I was heading out of town. I was able to make an appointment when I needed it and as always C&S took care of everything. They are the best!
Chris N. from C&S Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Sandie! We’re so happy your visit at C&S went so smoothly

MIKE R.
07/30/2019
Amazing
They are great. They helped us threw every problem. They are great. Will always take my vehicle back.

EF
Emily F.
Toyota Tundra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the employees are courteous, honest, don't over charge, and have her best interest at heart.

LAURA B.
Cokeville, WY
07/26/2019
Great people to work with
They are great to work with and do a great job

Jeep Renegade
07/23/2019
Went from "Sure we can do that today" to finally repaired a week later
Went in for an "engine malfunction" light. The tech did run a diagnostic immediately and found the issue. He said it was a quick repair, broken valve. He said he would order the part and it would be in the next morning and he would call as soon as it was in so I could get the repair done immediately. I waited all day the next day, no call. Late afternoon I finally called them and was told, yeah, the part just arrived come on in. I went in, they took my vehicle in the back garage and 30 minutes later came out and told me it was the wrong part. How they did not know this when it was delivered is beyond me. And was the wrong part actually sent? Or, was the wrong part ordered to begin with? Was any part ordered? Was it all a fiction? (So many questions and I had the distinct impression I was not being given the straight story.) I was told - again - the right part would be delivered the next morning. Of course, the next day, all day, no call. Again, late afternoon I called and was told there was a delay in the delivery, the part would be delivered the next day. But the next day was Friday and apparently no one wanted to work because they would not schedule the repair until the next TUESDAY.

I realize delays can happen but the lack of response and communication, forcing me to repeatedly make the inquiries was unprofessional. I just didn't feel anyone there had a legitimate interest in repairing my vehicle.

CF
CHARLIE F.
Saint Anthony, ID
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/22/2019
Prompt service and under promised and over delivered! Excellent business!
Chris N. from C&S Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Charlie! We’re so happy your visit at C&S went so smoothly. Chris

SN
SHAN N.
Toyota Tundra
07/20/2019
Awesome staff
The knowledgeable friendly employees always go the extra mile. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Fair, honest, and trustworthy.

BN
Brittney N.
07/19/2019
Fabulous!
I have the worst luck with vehicles and repairs. I had a friend suggest taking my car into C&S Auto Repair. I'm super timid to try new places, but I am so glad that I did!!!! The mechanic I spoke with was Joe, he talked me through what I needed fixed, he was so friendly and informed me of a special that I was unaware of, which saved me some serious $$. I have NEVER been to a repair shop that actually helped me save money! I was so grateful for the friendly service and quality work!! I would absolutely reccomend this place!!!

PL
PAMELA L.
07/17/2019
Quick service!
Friendly staff, quick service and reasonably priced. Brought my CRV in on Friday, part ordered and repaired by next Wednesday!

RD
Ramona D.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Ramona said the business did a super job for her.

TR
THOMAS R.
Pocatello, ID
GMC Terrain
07/15/2019
SUPER HELPFUL !!
Very Knowledgeable. Very Professional. I sent my Wife over after she had trouble with our GMC Terrain while out of town. She was very pleased with how she was treated. Highly Recommended !!

MICKEY P.
Rigby, ID
07/12/2019
Best car mechanics
I have been using C&Sauto for a couple of years.
They have a great staff and the most important part is they are great technicians and honest.

MILO G.
Rigby, ID
Volkswagen Jetta
07/11/2019
Old 1997 Jetta diesel
You guys have always done a good job on my vehicles. I appreciate all the work you’ve done for me. Thank you and keep up the good work. Milo

Aaron M.
GMC Acadia
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business has quality service, was straight forward, honest and did good work. He mentioned the guys up front were really nice to work with. Thanks.

HC
HOLLY C.
07/10/2019
Friendly Employees and great prices.
Always a place where I will come back to for vehicle work.Customer service was awesome and friendly.

RD
REBECCA D.
Buick Regal
07/08/2019
C&S was able to do a lube and oil change without a appointment.
I was glad to talk with and work with C&S Auto.