Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

11/17/2018
I took my car in to have it checked for problems, and the staff told me that I needed a new vehicle. So I asked if I could leave my vehicle there overnight so that I could have someone with me to take care of the other vehicle that I arrived in, while I took care of the broken one. So great customer service, and great time in diagnosing the problem.

JACKIE H.
Jeep Liberty
11/16/2018
The service people! And C&S''s excellent knowledge on car repairs, they get right to the problem.
C&S inspected my vechicle, found the problem, and repaired it in a timely fashion. At a reasonable rate.

They are not like our Idaho Falls Dealerships," that thinks it's this or that" and rush your car through to make some kind of rushed quota! I will not be going back to the dealerships!!!

TL
TRAVIS L.
11/15/2018
The most honest and caring mechanics.
Everyone that needs car repair should use C &S! They took our 02 Duramax and made it brand new. They ran only the necessary diagnostics and informed us before they started the work. They worked with us using a couple of new parts we had on another motor instead of pushing us to buy new. The work was done in a very timely manner. Everyone was very helpful and patient answering any questions we had. Thank you C&S!!

CRACHELL S.
11/14/2018
So far great.
This is my first time using C&S auto. I was impressed with their professional manner and pleased by how quickly they were able to get my car in. They diagnosed the problem, checked with me on the cost, and then got my car fixed. They replaced the exhaust manifold and they charged $1000. I honestly don't know if that is a good price or not, but my regular mechanic didn't have the equipment necessary to do the repair. So far everything is going well. If it continues i wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

11/12/2018
Honest and trustworthy
One of the only shops that actually gave me an honest quote. Trustworthy and friendly.

Monteview, ID
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2018
Poorly
Left cap from antifreeze storage un tighten, leaked all antifreeze. Left me stranded for a while.
Chris N. from C&S Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2018

I am Sorry we didn't get the cap on tight.
Thank you for your response.
As this reviewer is anonymous please Call us at your convenience.

Shelley, ID

ROY K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/07/2018
Challenging job
These guys saw a challenging job, and instead of passing it to another shop they took it and ran with it. They did research and went beyond what some lazy mechanics would do. They did the hard work and did a great job

RA
Randy A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the customer service was great.

Tyson B.
Idaho
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Tyson said they're the best.

MICHAEL W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/05/2018
Called and they were able to get me in, they kept me in the loop and my car back on the road

TR
TRENT R.
10/26/2018
Fantastic Service
The folks at C&S are great. Out at hunting camp this year I broke my driver side CV axle assembly on my Tahoe. (Which impeded my ability to make left turns). After limping it to C&S, they quickly fixed both sides of the CV axles at a fair price. I have trusted them with three of my trucks.

BYRON S.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/24/2018
Great Repair Shop
This repair shop will do what ever it takes to do the job correctly and please the customer. I take all 3 of my vehicles there. I believe them to be fair and honest in their dealings.

Joy H.
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Joy said she has gone to the business for years and they always do a good job.

RD
Rick D.
Cadillac Fleetwood
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business did the service work fast and did it good.

E
E.
10/11/2018
Awesome Service.
Great service, highly recommend.

GR
Gary R.
Idaho
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he has been to this business before and they always give him good service.

Jarrod C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Jarrod said that he recommends this business for service all the time.

Jordan C.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business replaced the fuse that runs the window mirrors and the odometer, but they still don't work. Also, the blower motor for the air conditioner and heater is nowhere near as strong as it used to be. He would still recommend the place, because it's actually a really good business.

Brad S.
Iona, ID
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Brad said he would recommend this business for service as it was recommended to him.