Jose L.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he'd recommend business for service.

JAKE S.
05/21/2020
Excellent work and honest.
I went in asking for a new a\c compressor. Needed up just needed recharged. They saved me a bunch of money.

CHRIS B.
05/20/2020
Fantastic Service!
As always the crew at C&S treated us like family! They were thorough, fast and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone!

PP
PETE P.
GMC Yukon
05/18/2020
In and out same day!
C&S are all ways good to work with. Honest and fair. Mechanical to electrical. Highly recommend!

KEITH M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/17/2020
Awesome job, again...
Very knowledgeable. I was told by three different shops that they couldn't replace my timing belt due to a lack of a specialty tool. I called these guys and they said it wouldn't be an issue. The quote they gave me was on par with what I expected to pay. As long as I live near Idaho Falls, I am glad to give these guys my business.

JN
JONATHAN N.
GMC Yukon XL
05/15/2020
Fast reliable service
They did a quick job and everything is in working order I'd recommend them to everyone

LEISA M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/15/2020
C&S Thank you guys for always putting my mind to ease. I was worried to death about my grand baby in my daughters vehicle. Quick and Friendly service. It don’t get better than that. Thank you again

CG
CHAD G.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/13/2020
Great service.
Diagnosed and fixed the problem with my Sprinter before promised.

TP
Thomas P.
Buick Lucerne
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said this business is good to him and he would recommend them for service.

AARON B.
Iona, ID
05/09/2020
Great Customer service
This was my first time ever coming here to get my vehicle taken care of. CS really made sure that I got the best value for issue my car had. And in top of that, it was taken care of in a timely manner. Would highly recommend this place if your vehicle ever runs into a issue!

TK
TYLER K.
05/09/2020
Great place
I wouldn't go anywhere else

SP
SHAN P.
Shelley, ID
Chevrolet Pickup
05/08/2020
Car pickup/delivery - convenient
Joe does his best to arrange a window to come pick up my vehicles for service and more when I’m at work. Communication is good, Same day turn around so far, no pushing stuff you don’t need, mechanics do the work right the first time. They will be my go-to shop in the area.

JOSEPH P.
Acura MDX
05/07/2020
Quality is there! Good prices.
500 is what I was quoted from other placed for my power steering hose. I payed 389 with an oil change. And they were very friendly and thouroug.

RA
RHONDA A.
05/06/2020
Good fast servise
Joe and Mike are very friendly and efficient. Chris did a great job fixing my truck. Thank you

BW
BRIAN W.
Volkswagen CC
05/04/2020
The Best
Joe and Mike always do a fantastic job and my car is running great.