MICHAEL S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/07/2020
Emergency Battery Change
Tom has worked on my car for a few years. He is always extremely accommodating, and very efficient and yesterday was no exception. We needed a battery change done immediately on our car that had sat unused for 8 months and he got it done within a couple of hours of my phone call.
I highly recommend his shop.

PC
PAT C.
11/04/2020
Tom is honest, experienced, and a really good person.
Tom is the best. Tells you what he did and what needs to be done when. I feel very safe in my car after it has been serviced by Tom. Have been taking my cars to him for years. First my Honda, then my Subaru, and now my Subaru.

SG
SHELLEY G.
Bradenton, FL
10/29/2020
Great service, Thank you Thomas
My son's car was towed here by AAA after a breakdown. Thomas worked quickly and inexpensively to get him back on the road. We will be back.

BEN B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/26/2020
Personalized service
Always satisfied with the quality of service and affordable prices

LOY M.
Lexus SC 430
10/23/2020
Great Customer Service
Honest and dependable!

BOB H.
Longboat Key, FL
10/22/2020
Very satisfied. Would highly recommend. Fair price.
I would always choose Callaway.

FQ
FRANK Q.
Lexus LS 460
10/12/2020
Tom Is Professional and gives excellent personal service
I enjoy working with Tom Calloway. He does a great job. He is always on time and very personal.

SAHARATH B.
Porsche Cayenne
10/07/2020
, Professionalism, Quality, Knowlageable
Tom does great work for my porsche cayanne, Very professional ,Thank u so much.

MICK G.
10/06/2020
Windshield wipers pump
Tome explained the problem and the solution. And told me how to keep it working. Took less time then expected.

TL
TED L.
09/30/2020
Knowledgeable, direct, premium quality work.
Very courteous,quick response on part orders, stayed in touch on updates and a very trustworthy operation. They even installed an extra part I had ordered online after they had finished at no additional cost. Great people.

RF
RICHARD F.
Mercedes-Benz S500
09/30/2020
Mr. Calloway fixes automobiles so their fixes correctly at a reasonable price.
Great Job on fixing my problem Tom .

BOB S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/26/2020
AC Repair
Tome is clear about what he is doing and explains in detail.

SUSAN M.
Venice, FL
BMW 535i
09/24/2020
My beautiful red 1989 BMW
Tom is honest and a terrific owner/mechanic. Always will guide you to the right decision that is in your best Interest.

ROBIN W.
Parrish, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/11/2020
Professional and fair
Mr. Calloway is very professional, punctual, and his prices are reasonable. Whenever I leave his shop, I feel like have paid a fair price and the work was done well. I would definitely recommend him.

Porsche Panamera
09/10/2020
Excellent experience
It couldn't have been a better experience. Tome offers full explanations of his findings and seems quite knowledgeable...engenders confidence. My only wish is that Calloway was closer to downtown.