MV
Molly V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Molly said she really appreciated the great service this business gave her. He was willing to take in her vehicle when she needed help. She liked working with them.

VL
VINCE L.
Volvo V70
05/09/2018
Accommodating
They are knowledgeable and tech smart including up to date equipment. I was also impressed by their "pink" modern shop cabinets.

PC
PATTY C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/01/2018
Great work/personality.
Tome is very personable and knowledgeable. Does quality work at fair prices. Great find. No doubt will be a long term relationship.

PS
PAUL S.
Lexus ES 350
04/28/2018
Best service in Sarasota
Having your car serviced here is like taking a visit to a friend or relative. Tom is a great mechanic and his prices are much less than you would pay at Lexus! I would not go anywhere else!

JACK H.
Osprey, FL
Mercedes-Benz E420
04/27/2018
Reliable! Knowledgeable! Honest!
Tom and his crew are the best! We have been using his services for 15 years !

ANDRE M.
04/27/2018
Great Service!
Tom Calloway has a deep foundation of knowledge about these cars, and always provides great value.

SL
STEVE L.
04/25/2018
Quality Service
Work completed right in the time frames we had discussed. Quality Service as usual from Calloway!

BL
Beverly L.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said the service was good at this business.

Stephen L B.
04/19/2018
Exceptional service and experties.
I have been Tom's customer for the past 10 years! During all these years I have had numerous occasions needing Tom's services. Each time I experienced perfect solution to my car related problems. Additionally, I also found Tom to be very helpful as a human being who is absolutely trustworthy and honorable. After such a lengthy record, I am recommending Tom to all, who require expert, honest and courteous service.
Stephen L Berkes, M.D.

MJ
MARK J.
04/15/2018
Excellence, honesty, consistency.
I have done business w Tom for a decade or more. He is unfailingly honest, he is incredibly skilled, and he is a master of attention to detail. He has gone to extremes in the past to get my cars repaired, and has always given me a great value and warranted all of his work for any reason. He once replaced a Volvo dashboard for me, and when we suffered a parts failure (my choice of parts) he undid it and re-repaired it with no labor charges. That's above and beyond the call of duty. Do not go looking for the cheapest labor rate in town, the hourly is up there. Tom has earned it every time, and I believe that lack of wasted time or repeat repairs brings me through with a net lower cost.

AK
ALLISON K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/14/2018
Thank for great service. You have saved me incredible money. Again thank you.
Thank you for the great service. You saved me a lot of money. Thank you.

RON R.
Jaguar XJ
04/09/2018
Cleanliness of shop and knowledge of work to be preformed.
The work on the VW was great, Thanks.
Will wait to see if work on Jaguar fixed the problem,(small oil leaks) after about 50 miles as will have to check any oil on garage floor.
The new water thermostat fixed the low readings on temperature gage. They indicated normal water temperature on first short run home.

TRISH M.
Cadillac SRX
04/07/2018
Great experience
I can always count on great customer service! All work is explained and I like there’s a discussion about next steps on my vehicle and what to expect on my next service visit.

RF
RICHARD F.
Mercedes-Benz S500
04/04/2018
I am very pleased with the quality and professional manner in which my vehicle was serviced.

MICHAEL S.

BRENDA G.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/29/2018
Tom is nice
Repairs are performed quickly. Good experience and knowledge of autos.

LAUREL M.
03/14/2018
Always great
The work was done promptly. Tom and Andrew are always polite. Tom explains everything that needs to be done. I always recommend Calloway for All Automotive repair needs to anyone who asks.

BARRY H.
BMW 128i
03/01/2018
Close to home but Thmas will also pick up and delivery your car when finished (maybe because I live in the same development).t
Clean and professional looking building. Everything in order. Thomas is very knowledgeable.
Only had an oil change but Thomas was very thorough and updated me on everything he was inspecting.
A little pricey but not over the top.
I have another German made vehicle that I will take to him at the next service interval.
Would more than likely recommend him to a friend.

TRISH M.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/26/2018
We always know we will get great customer service with honest recommendations.

DOUGLAS S.
02/23/2018
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Clean, Transparent Repairs on German Cars
I found Calloway by having to be towed by AAA. What a great find; Tom was gracious enough to call me even before my tow truck arrived to let me know he would be ready to assist me as soon as the car arrived. True to his word, Tom inspected the car and ran a computer check to detect the problem, while I watched. The part was ordered and the car was ready the following morning. I'll definitely return to this shop for both my BMW and my wife's VW Beetle. Great find.