RJ
RICHARD J.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/02/2020
New astarter
Even as he was recovering from a health issue, Tom made sure my starter was replaced quickly. He’s very dedicated to good service.

KEN S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/27/2020
Tom
He takes care of his customers. He has been trusted by family for decades. You can trust Tom to keep you safe.

BARBARA H.
07/13/2020
Atmosphere
Everything Tom does is top notch.

SD
SHANNON D.
Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/10/2020
Tom was a pleasure to work with. Service was great and fast turnaround!

07/09/2020
If ya want a honest car guru choose Calloway!

CATHERINE S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/30/2020
Always Clear and Responsive
At Calloway’s, I always get clear information about the state of my Mercedes. Where possible, options are presented. Work is carried out expediently, professionally. In 10 years or so, I have never had an issue with them.

AK
ALLISON K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/26/2020
Recent Visit
Services were excellent and thank you!

IB
IRENE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/26/2020
Above and Beyond
Once again Tome has done an excellent job servicing our Mercedes. He is thorough and always patient to answer all our questions. He has serviced all our Import automobiles for years and we’d never go anywhere else. A first class job every time!

CURT B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/25/2020
Tom knows his stuff
Nice to find a honest garage that is very helpful

RO

RICK F.
Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/19/2020
Personal attention to their clients is far beyond any other shop I've been to.
When I first met the staff at Calloways I was greeted as family and the entire shop from top to bottom what's crisp clean at professional. I'd recommend Calloways to anyone who's looking for responsive mechanical expertise as Calloway has provided for me. I can't say enough about how awesome the staff is there and the cleanliness of their shop. I left with the confidence knowing that I have found the right people and facility to service my needs in the future. If there were 10 stars to give to to show my satisfaction I would certainly recommend them to anyone who's seeking a quality first class experience. The prices are beyond reasonable and the service is extraordinary. Again thank you so much for helping me in such short notice.

MICHELE M.
GMC Terrain
06/17/2020
Awesome!
I made an appointment for an oil change and new wiper blades in advance of a road trip. So thrilled that I did because Tom showed me that my battery was leaking. I can just imagine what would have happened had I not had it checked. I appreciate the knowledgeable and thorough work!

TA
TINA A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/16/2020
Very satisfied customer
I recently had my wife’s Mini Countryman in for repair. From the minute we met withTome I could tell he was a straight shooter. He explained fully what his plan was and kept us informed throughout the repair. He also didn’t try to up sell us on anything to inflate the bill. The repair was completed on time, done properly and was much more reasonable than the local high end dealerships. When my BMW needs repair, Calloway’s will be my go to facility.

Thank you Tome!

BEN B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/12/2020
Ben
Always satisfied with quality of service and fair price.