ALEX B.
Audi Q5
12/02/2019
Tome did great job to diagnose and fix my Audi. Thank you!

IB
IRENE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/23/2019
Very professional!
Tom Calloway continues to take excellent care of our automobiles. He is accommodating and always takes the time to describe any issue our cars have. He is knowledgeable and always fair in his pricing. We are confident that he is the best foreign car mechanic in town!

JOE S.

ARTHUR S.
Osprey, FL
11/13/2019
Honest and Fair
Service done quickly with fair price.

PL
PHIL L.
Jaguar XK8
11/09/2019
Exceptional
Tommy at Callaway Motors is exceptional! He would do anything for you at any time of the day no matter what day of the week it is. I highly recommend his business.

JOHN S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/06/2019
Excellent! VW convertible
Experience was flawless from beginning to end. Professional, competent, thorough, personable. I will refer all my friends. john skalet

AK
ALLISON K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/05/2019
Excellent service!
Thank you for exceptional service. I know that I can always count on and rely on honest excellent service. Thank you Tom.

RF
RICHARD F.
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/30/2019
Very Clean overall Shop, for my car to be worked on.
I am a repeat customer for many years, The owner Tom knows what he is doing and does it right. I have no complaints to report.

MICHAEL S.
10/28/2019
Alternator Replacement
The dealership, that I have used for over 25 years, recommended to replace the battery after my wife's car died on her way to work at 6:30 AM. I was already apprehensive as the battery was only 1 year old and under warranty at Battery Plus. I messaged and texted my service manager to save the battery. He never replied and unfortunately, the batteries were disposed-off before I returned that afternoon.
The first question my wife asked me, "Are you sure the car is fixed?" I trusted them to check the complete charging system. I was starting to be suspicious but gave them the benefit of the doubt. The car died on the second day. Strike three. The whole reason for using the dealership was to save time and have a complete diagnosis and repair.
Mr. Calloway checked the whole system, identified and replaced the defect. He personally checked the overall condition and gave me estimates for recommendations. I need to know that the person making the recommendations has done a through competent job.

ANDRE M.
10/25/2019
AC recharge
Tom was awesome, as always. He is open and friendly, and shares his reasoning and experience with you as he goes, so you are not left in the dark. It makes a huge difference. I'll be back!

SANDI M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/22/2019
You now have a customer for life!
Attention to detail, offers suggestions for future work, very clean and nice business. The owner is VERY knowledgeable, courteous & explains in detail what you can expect! No hidden costs!

RON R.
Jaguar XJ
10/19/2019
Always efficient and clean work areas. Auto knowledge I rate excellent.

LF
LINDA F.
10/09/2019
Always very helpful & informative
We can always count on you to help & trust your input on repairs. so much appreciated.
Will do business w/ you for life...thanks so much for your help & kindness!

SEAN S.
Pinellas Park, FL
10/05/2019
Professional and knowledgeable
Great experience with Tome. He is very knowledgeable and patient with customers. Definitely would recommend to other people.

SUSAN M.
Venice, FL
BMW 535i
10/05/2019
Awesome
Tome is a true professional and gentleman. His honesty and wisdom is such a welcome experience.

ROGER C.
Nissan Frontier
09/30/2019
New Tires changed
Tome is a great Automotive technician. Very detail oriented and provides quality, trustworthy service.

RICHARD S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/25/2019
Wowed by the service!
I went there with my new used car. I almost didn’t buy the Mini Cooper because I didn’t want to have to travel to Tampa for service. Calloway went above and beyond making sure my car was current and perfect. They gave me great maintenance tips and offered for me to go back to learn how the car works (since cars are now computers unlike my last one). I plan to take them up on their offer. Tommy was my contact and I am elated to have found him and Calloway!

PL
PEGGY L.
BMW 128i
09/13/2019
Personal attention and great service. Very accommodating.
Thanks to Tom I am "cool" again. Forgotten what it's like to run around Sarasota with A/C. A no fuss, no muss fix.

DARLENE R.
09/13/2019
ALWAYS professional with top of the line service!!
ALWAYS professional with top of the line service!!