Bradenton, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/24/2021
I’ve been having my older car worked on here for years. Always great service

AG
ANTONIO G.
Port Charlotte, FL
02/15/2021
Antonio j
Very professional everything came out excellent and I love this place

BK
BOB K.
BMW 740iL
02/12/2021
Another successful visit
Thom is a master diagnostician and the best mechanic I have ever encountered!

PE
PAUL E.
Nokomis, FL
02/06/2021
Great service and diagnostic on BMW 645 ci
Tomas was very courteous and knowledgeable from the very beginning until the end. He is very upfront in regards to the cost on any given service. When it was found something wasn’t right on the car after service he quickly got me in and remedy the situation at no charge. Just the kind of mechanic you need for a high maintenance vehicle. Highly recommend!

MARTY P.
Volvo XC70
02/04/2021
Tom
Very knowledgeable, knows his business for sure. Good guy all around.

HM
HARRY M.
Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/03/2021
Calloway
Did everything, including cleaning the car.

DEB H.
Osprey, FL
02/03/2021
OUTSTANDING service!!!!!!!!!
Can't say enough about Tome and his work. OUTSTANDING !!! Not only is he trustworthy, he has GREAT COFFEE in the office with WIFI while you wait . You can trust your car in Tome's care!!!

RALPH S.
Venice, FL
Land Rover LR4
01/29/2021
Exceptional service experience
My first Land Rover repair service experience with Calloway European was exceptional. Thomas is knowledgeable, experienced, professional, honest, thorough, detailed and personable.
I was shown the new part before he installed it and he discussed the part warranty with me. By the time I got home home, I already had a video from Thomas of the complete underside of our Land Rover LS4 HSE. He also texted still photo's of completed work. When I arrived to pick up our Vehicle, he showed me the old part, took his time to answer all of my questions, provided future recommendations with pricing and time and made me an amazing cup of Espresso. I am beyond pleased with the level of service Calloway European Automotive provides for fine European machinery.

BARRY B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/28/2021
Tome
Tome is a true professional, well versed in European fine cars. Best alternative to a dealer for service!

HH
HAL H.
Osprey, FL
BMW Z3
01/27/2021
Service on BMW
I am a repeat customer. Again, great service!

VM
VERONICA M.
Parrish, FL
01/23/2021
Exceptional Customer Service and Extremely Knowledgeable
Thomas Calloway is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his work. I've been going to him for years because he is a trusted advisor. He clearly explains what he is doing, what I need to do to keep my car intact and what would be the best way to keep longevity in my vehicle (and keep me safe!).
I highly recommend him!

AK
ALLISON K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/19/2021
Thank you for the excellent service. I know I can always count on Calloway to come through and do a professional, complete service on my vehicle. I highly rate Calloway!

BOBBY M.
Audi S5
01/14/2021
Excellent Experience.
I was a bit skeptical not taking my car to the dealership for repairs. Glad I took it here because Tom is a genuine guy that goes above and beyond to make sure he delivers a great product. Hard to find someone that still takes pride in their work. I know my car was in the right hands. Thanks!!

SF
Sara F.
01/13/2021
Superb Service
Service was the absolute best. I appreciated him wanting to make sure my car was well maintained for wear of the car and for my safety on the road. His concern is truly genuine . Highly recommend his service.

MICHAEL S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/05/2021
Mr Calloway took my call Sunday, told me to bring my car in Monday morning, diagnosed and fixed the problem and had me on my way. His shop gives the most personal, quickest, and reliable service of any shop I have ever used. Highly recommended.