LAUREL M.
04/25/2019
A 1
Always receive the finest service at Calloway's

SANDE H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/24/2019
Good trustworthy services
We have used Calloway for years. All our family use them too.

TRISH M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/22/2019
Customer service
I can always expect to receive great customer service and informative conversation. I’m never disappointed.

IC
INA C.
04/17/2019
Friendly and honest.....willing to help with everything!
I love the fact that sometimes you just have a little problem and Tom is never too busy to help you. I try not to just show up but somedays it happens! Everything is clean....best mechanic in the world.

AK
ALLISON K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/12/2019
Tom always has my best interests in his mind. I truly appreciate him.

Alison

PL
PEGGY L.
BMW 128i
04/12/2019
Tom and Service, Service and Service
Another successful fix by Tom. Little "more mature BMW" thankfully does not need brake pads so good for awhile longer. Always fun to visit and my car likes it too. Peggy Lowndes

LT
LINDIA T.
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/06/2019
Outstanding service in every way!
You absolutely will not get a more committed group of folks to service your vehicle!
Honest and trustworthy with impeccable reputation for quality service for your vehicle!

Shelly S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob. He said the business is awesome. He does what he says he will and is polite. The business is very clean.

BL
BOB L.
03/30/2019
Professional service
Excellent experience
Very knowledgeable
Great feedback
Sure beats the heck out of the dealer

LF
LARRY F.
03/22/2019
Calloway Aotomitive Rating
Excellent communications incl updates
Thoroughness with excellent suggestions on alternatives
Work professionally done and cost effective

TH
TIM H.
03/22/2019
Outstanding job
I recently took my vehicle in for service. The crew did a great job on everything.

DO
DANA O.
GMC Acadia
03/20/2019
Honest & quality work
Tome continues to deliver outstanding, quality service on my vehicles. For the past 15+ years Foreign or domestic, he gets it accomplished right the first time. Highly recommended. !

JULIANA A.
FIAT 500L
03/15/2019
The best
They fixed my car in a couple hours! Excellent mechanics!

PL
PEGGY L.
BMW 128i
03/08/2019
Customer and Care Service par excellence.
I just worked with Tom on the price for my 4 new tires and the end result is something short of amazing. Never knew how smooth my car could run and feel. And no noise. For the past two years Tom has taken wonderful care of my BMW 128i 8-year old convertible. And I trust and am sure this wonderful care will continue.

Peggy Lowndes

BK
BOB K.
03/01/2019
The battery on my wife’s Honda went dead and a replacement was installed quickly while I waited. Always receive great and courteous service at Calloway European Automotive! Thank you Tom.

TD
TIM D.
Mercedes-Benz E63
02/16/2019
Professional, very helpful, and Shop is immaculate.
The owner Tomme, is wonderful to deal with. He is honest and he gets right to the point and repairs whatever is needed in a timely fashion. His shop is impeccable and I have not experienced such a comfort feeling from a repair auto shop. I will be recommending him to everyone, Regards, Tim Davis

BK
Bob K.
02/14/2019
BMW Grand Master
Tom and his team are knowledgeable, thorough, and very careful not to waste your money. I completely trust Tom and have recommended his to several friends. Car dealerships for European cars make their money on service. The challenge is to find someone like Tom who has all the knowledge but who cares about the customer. I would never do anywhere else!

CF
CATHY F.
Volkswagen Eos
02/08/2019
VW
I have to say this was one of the best experiences I’ve had getting a car taken care of Tom was Very clear about what could be done and what needed to be done and helped lme make the best decision .I will definitely be going back to him On for my car needs!

NM
NANCY M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/01/2019
The hydraulics on the convertable top of my 1995 Mercedes blew. Tom knew exactly what needed to be done and how to do it. The work was done as promised for the price quoted. And it doesn't hurt that he's a nice guy.

ARLENE S.
Nokomis, FL
Jaguar X-TYPE
01/29/2019
great service and great people
I am very happy with Calloway European Automotive and have confidence in them. They have always done an excellent job on my Jaguar with no problems and they are perfectionists.