Latest Review over 6 years ago

YT
YUKO T.
10/02/2011
Lucky to know them
My philosophy teacher once told us that "auto mechanics are the ambassador from hell".
It might apply to majority of them, but not for Cal.
He is always honest, sincere, professional and swift for any service.
I feel so lucky to know the shop.

JOSH S.
09/29/2011
Great.
Cal is always friendly. He is direct and makes you feel that he knows what he's doing... and he does! Always does a great job.

JENNIFER L.
Santa Clarita, CA
09/22/2011
No Title
I like the service, the location, the reminder emails, and the jelly bellies.

KN
KRISTINE N.
09/06/2011
love this place
Got my car in for maintenance and a battery change in under an hour! Fair prices, great staff.

SZ
STERLING Z.
08/29/2011
Highly recommend
It's hard to find a good mechanic. It's harder to find a good mechanic who's reasonably priced. Cal's is it. I have brought my last three cars there, and referred at several people there. In fact, he was referred to me.

LD
LISA D.
08/26/2011
Cal's Auto Center
Cal is fantastic! A completely trustworthy mechanic that provides excellent and timely service.

KK
KAREN K.
08/10/2011
car service
A friend turned me on to Cal's.....he's wonderful, honest and thorough. I highly recommend!!!

RANDY M.
08/09/2011
Always outstanding service
I've been taking my cars to Cal's for over 18 years now. He has always provided myself and my family with superb and honest service. I wouldn't take my car to anyone else.

JOSH S.
07/27/2011
Excellence
I have take our cars to Cal's for a few years. I am impressed with how knowledgeable and organized he and his shop are. I have never been disappointed with them.

BR
BARBARA R.
07/21/2011
THE BEST
ALL I CAN SAY IS CAL IS HONEST, GOOD & VERY REASONABLE. IF YOU WANT A GOOD TRUSTWORTHY MECHANIC I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOP. MY HUSBAND & I HAVE BEEN TAKING OUR CARS HERE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW & I'M GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND CAL'S

LZ
LILY Z.
07/01/2011
You're the GREATEST
Your honesty, good work, and care for your customers make you stand out as a mechanic and a human. Thanks for taking such good care of us. We're fans for life.