MN
MARY N.
06/14/2019
Best Automotive Shop
Cam Automotive is the best! They get you scheduled right away and do a great job. Mark and the entire staff are friendly and professional. Prices are fair, they do not overcharge or oversell. I highly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed!

06/09/2019
Always great
I always take my car to this place cause I am well received by mark! Plus I feel comfortable and confident with professional work that they always do

Jasper B.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Jasper said Mark is good.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/17/2019
Customer Service
Very friendly, effecient and fairly priced!

MK
MARILYN K.
Buick Park Avenue
05/15/2019
First visit
I am new to this area and saw their website. I decided to give them a try.
Had my car towed to their location since it had been standing un driven for some time and wouldn’t start. 2001 Buick Park Avenue had other issues of which I was already aware. . So undecided whether to fix or trade. My car Mark the owner inspected and called to quote. I had repairs enough to drive car myself to decide how to go forward.
It drove so well I have decided to return to Cam Auto and go ahead finish his suggestions. Car running great low mileage but after his work I believe my expectations have already been exceeded. I will do cosmetic bodywork repaint and voila car will go at least 150,000 miles more. Yeah.!
I think I will be a regular customer and have already spread the word with family and friends.
Thank you so much Cam Auto.
MarilynK

MARGARETE P.
05/14/2019
Great, honest service
Very friendly! I appreciate their honesty and not trying to upsell me anything else. Was in and out in no time. Reasonable prices. This is definitely my new Automotive service Center. I will recommend them to everyone

JULIE D.
04/18/2019
Chevrolet equinox oil change
Very efficient service and very nice and helpful people.

YH
YVES H.
Chrysler 200
04/13/2019
I would recommend this place to everyone(i have been going there for the past 4 years) it is a family run business;all members are professional and dedicated,they are crafted people!
IWould recommend this place to everyone(i have been going there for the past 4 years) it is a family run business;all members are professional and dedicated to their customers,honesty and straightforward people;even the MOM work there!
Sincerly.
Yves Hebert.

JJ
James J.
Kia Sportage
04/05/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff was nice and he likes everyone.

VR
Vito R.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Vito said the business is very good and the staff does exactly what is asked of them.

Dexter R.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Dexter said he received good customer service, and they were friendly. Customer service was great.

RD
RICH D.
03/13/2019
His diagnosis
Good mechanics and good equipment for proper diagnosis.No runaround

03/02/2019
Best and awesome
Always capable to fit me on schedule, always on time great staff!! Mark is always available for any questions or concerns

DJ
DAN J.
Delray Beach, FL
Dodge Dakota
01/30/2019
Fair,honest and qualified
I have been a customer of Cam auto for more than 20 years because they always take care of vehicular issues with my needs in mind.I spent many years repairing my own vehicle and Cam auto was my best place for getting the right part at the best price so when they started doing auto repair work they were the natural choice since I've quit doing my own repairs. Myself and everybody I've sent are always satisfied they got the best.

AP
Arzell P.
Pompano Beach, FL
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Arzell said the employees were nice. They were courteous. They provided great service. They provided accommodating service.

DK
DARRELL K.
Delray Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/19/2019
Service & Quality
Cams Auto is the best. The service, the quality, the overall is phenomenal!! They will be my mechanics & I suggest anyone use them as well..

Mazda Protege
01/05/2019
You can trust their decision on what repair or maintenance needs to be done. They don’t overcharge or add on items you don’t need.

12/29/2018
It’s always a great pleasure to visit Cam great service mark is the men helping you out also he is really consider on parts that you acuallut need

KJ

JJ
James J.
Kia Sportage
12/06/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.