4.6

LARRY S.
01/22/2020
Shifter problem repair
Polite, do not talk down to customer, professional , got the job done fast

ROBERT H.

JOHNNY R.
Honda Element
01/17/2020
Great Service.
Great service and it’s always a pleasure working with Jesse.

Jermaine B.
Nissan Titan
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Jermaine said the staff did everything they were supposed to do and everything was on time.

Jason L.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business always takes care of him.

Maxine W.
Sutherland Springs, TX
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Maxine said her service was fine.

MARY M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020
Good job
Great service garage! My car now run great!

ER
Erica R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Erica said the staff was super helpful, friendly, and honest.

TK
TIMOTHY_FRANCIS K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/02/2020
Customer ServiceL
Lilly keeps me informed of what the technician finds. Keeps me updated on progress of service.

WD
WALLACE D.
Mercury Milan
12/31/2019
Once again Cambridge is great
Cambridge Auto is an outstanding company. They have been servicing and repairing our cars for years. We have always found them to be friendly, professional and trustworthy. My wife and I keep our cars for a long time. We have found that by following the routine maintenance schedule suggested by the good folks at Cambridge our cars run great for years and years. If you’re looking for an honest, friendly and professional company to take good care of your cars Cambridge is the place to go. Now days it is so refreshing to find a company like Cambridge Auto and one I recommend with total confidence.
Wallace Dierolf

TK
THOM K.
12/30/2019
Not what I went in there for
I expected to get a wheel alignment for $90, but what I got instead was a diagnosis of $2350 worth of work that needed to be done. I will not be going back there.

BW
Brett W.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Brett said she had her vehicle inspected. She said the price was great and the staff was efficient.

MATTHEW R.
12/26/2019
Very up beat
Very up beat friendly and knowledge of vehicles

PJ
PATRICIA J.
Ford Flex
12/21/2019
How nice it is to find such a great auto care place in my neighborhood. New to the area and found them on the Internet with great customer reviews and now I know why. I highly recommend them for the Auto service and for the customer care. Thanks Mitchell

MICHAEL S.
12/21/2019
Outstanding Service
Took my truck in for brake job. Asked for a full diagnostic because I just bought my truck and it was used. The technician, Steven Long, found a few things overlooked by the last mechanic, and addressed the issues with me and what needs to be repaired. Without his thorough check and expertise, there could have been further issues with my vehicle. The staff and technicians did an excellent job and I highly recommend them.