Salome W.
Dodge Journey
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Salome said they did a good job and the customer service was great. They did a test on the coolant but forgot to fill it back up which he said he did .

DI
Daniel I.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he made a mistake not having his motor installed by the business. The business always gives fantastic service. He really enjoys the professionalism of the business and they have good mechanics. He appreciates the work Joe did.

GG
GARY G.
Nissan Sentra
04/29/2019
Alex is great!
Alex and his lady partner plus the technician were great. Will recommend to all.

LL
L L.
04/25/2019
Horrible Customer Service Skills
Took my car in to have work done and it turns out they charged me for work they never did. When I tried to set up a meeting with Terry Toller, the owner, he brushed me off and sent me to his service manager. I complained to her and showed her all the messed up work. This was in February and I've never heard back from them. Watch.I bet you anything Toller will respond since I left such a low rating!
TERRY T. from Cambridge Auto Center responded on 04/25/2019

THIS PERSON IS HARASSING US ONLINE NON STOP.  SHE IS CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND LEAVING FALSE REVIEWS.  PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST.

RQ
RAY Q.
04/17/2019
Best Shop in San Antonio
lets start with the front desk staff, they are awesome and professional. The shop was able to do my work in a couple hours and did a great job! 100% promoter!!!

Shawn B.
Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said that the place charges twice what everyone else in town charges.
TERRY T. from Cambridge Auto Center responded on 04/16/2019

Shawn, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  We are not the cheapest in town.  We use top quality parts, and give one of the best warranties available.  We are one of the very few independant shops in town that when you have your car repaired with us, you get a 2 year/24k mile nationwide warranty.  As far as what you had done, all you paid for was a diagnostic on an AC system that you've been working on.  As for the quote we gave you, just make sure wherever you're getting your work done, you're comparing apples to apples.

AR
Anna R.
04/12/2019
Do Not Trust Them!
DO NOT TRUST THEM!!
I took my car to this location to be serviced after it broke down because it was the closest location to me. One of the mechanics told me what the car needed and I said “Sure. Please fix it.”
Fast forward a few months later. My vehicle needed an oil change. I decided to take it to a mechanic that I normally always go to. He proceeds to tell me that I need to do a flush on the vehicle as soon as possible and replace some clamps. I asked “What? I already did that.” And he told me TO MY FACE “Whoever you took it to, didn’t do it.” He then walked me over to my car and showed me that Cambridge Auto did not in fact do the work they said they did. I went back to talk to the manager who gave me the run around, the owner also gave me the run around. After admitting fault, the manager said that they would “do the work they failed to do” and I refused and asked for a refund instead. Let’s be honest here. Do you people ACTUALLY think I would bring my car back to you to have work done when you didn’t even do the original work you were supposed to in the first place? NO. There’s no telling what could’ve happened to my kids or me if my car would’ve broken down on the freeway or somewhere else. I can’t trust you. Cambridge Auto scammed me of my money and let me drive around in a vehicle that wasn’t safe… FOR MONTHS.

WD
WALLACE D.
Kia Optima
04/12/2019
Great company
Cambridge Auto is an outstanding company. They have been servicing and repairing our cars for years. We have always found them to be friendly, professional and trustworthy. My wife and I keep our cars for a long time. We have found that by following the routine maintenance schedule suggested by the good folks at Cambridge our cars run great for years and years. If you’re looking for an honest, friendly and professional company to take good care of your cars Cambridge is the place to go. Now days it is so refreshing to find a company like Cambridge Auto and one I recommend with total confidence.
Wallace Dierolf

VA
Veronica A.
Toyota Matrix
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said the employees provided good customer service. They did not fix her vehicle's issue. The work was expensive.
TERRY T. from Cambridge Auto Center responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Veronica, please keep in mind that your repairs come with a 2 year/24k mile warranty.  If you have any issues with any repairs Cambridge Auto Center does, please feel free to bring it back.

AW
Andrew W.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff at this facility are extremely polite, accommodating and knowledgeable. He is new to town and has always been able to get his vehicle in for service rather quickly. This business is a solid outfit and he appreciates this business. He does not mind paying for the services although they are a little pricey. He does not know much about vehicle repairs. The mechanics stand behind their work. They told him if he has any problems to return with his vehicle and they would take care of it.

RENE M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/07/2019
Communication
I had a very good experience with Cambridge. I dropped off my vehicle on Saturday knowing the vehicle would be diagnosed on Monday. I was contacted when the problem was found and given an accurate estimate of parts, labor and costs. There were no surprises and I was advised when my vehicle was ready for pickup. I was also offered shuttle service if need be. Cambridge is well organized , courteous and prompt. They also have very knowledgeable technicians that do not guess at repairs. Rumors I have heard about Cambridge were true. I will go back when I need a vehicle serviced or repaired. Definitely will recommend this shop to everyone.

LZ
LUIS Z.
04/02/2019
Great friends.
This was my first actual experience with CAMBRIDGE just want to say that you guys really care about your customers and I would galdly recommend you to everyone I know.

SG
SCOTT G.
Buick LeSabre
03/25/2019
Competent, Reasonable and Professional
I recently took my 2002 LeSabre in to Cambridge to help me evaluate it's overall condition and worth in terms of its future use. I found the service that I received from Terry and his crew as Competent - I was confident they knew what they were talking about; Reasonable - they offered reasonable repair rates and worked with me to break out what was important vs. needed in the long-term vs. nice to have, as well as allowing me to maximize my AAA savings. They were Professional - providing me with a comprehensive review and evaluation of my car's condition, and breaking down the specific issues, their timeliness and importance, and their individual costs so that I could manage my repairs within my budget. It always makes me more confident knowing that the owner of the shop is hands-on involved with what goes on in that shop. That's the way to run a business, Terry!

BOB S.
Dodge Journey
03/17/2019
Cambridge
Great service , as usual.
Lily is the best!
God Bless!

AR
Andrew R.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said everything was on time, great, good service and no issues.

RQ
RAY Q.
03/10/2019
Always top notch service!
Hands down best shop in San Antonio to work with. Staff is extremely professional and trustworthy. I drive clear across town to have them work on my vehicles!

FM
Felicia M.
Dodge Durango
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Felicia said the employees were quick.

RF
RAY_CINDY F.
Buick LeSabre
03/03/2019
sent my car back several times not fixed.
C.M.repair really messed my dash up and they are now asking me if I want to pay $2,000.00 for them to put a new one on.I have spent about $10,000.00 in repairs at your shop on an older car. I was told Terry overlooked all the work done on my car. If that is true then why did you send my car back everytime since I had the new transmission put in,and a lot of other work, with the dash rattling very loud when I'm at a stoplight? And why did you have to replace one of the old mounts that should have been replaced when trans was done?someone left one of the old mounts on. Also %100 synthetic oil was put in car when you never do that to an older car.After another visit to correct oil,they put %50/50 in, that was bad,so then they put 50wt.oil! My dashcover was deadbolted to the dashboard,i had asked if the buckling could be fixed,no one bothered or Terry did not over see the work,because ever since Cambridge has worked on my car no one has taken responsibility for the awful loud rattle.They had my car last week tue-fri and still did not fix the rattle which is why I took it back there. They did at no charge fix the mount mistake from last yeaMy dash DID NOT rattle before they had my car.

AV
AARON V.
Saturn Outlook
02/22/2019
fantastic communication
My experience was friendly, positive and stress free. That is not common in the industry. Thank you for making my experience wonderful. Alex was in constant contact with me and told me everything that was happening. I was kept in the loop from start to finish.

SA
Surekha A.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Surekha said he would recommend this business for service.