Business Solutions

Cambridge Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CJ
Clarence J.
06/23/2022
Clarence said they did a good job and everything was working well.

BG
BERRY G.
06/11/2022
Trans Flush with BG treatment and A/C recharge
Brought my 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 for Transmission flush with BG treatment, the trans has been replaced with ATS rebuild. My shifting patterns showed an...

BECKY H.
06/10/2022
Awesome experience
If 10 stars were better you would get them. You continue to help me in every way you can and I will recommend you to everyone

JE
Joseph E.
06/09/2022
Joseph said he had a problem and they took care of it.

IP
ISABEL P.
06/07/2022
Outstanding Customer Service
Took my car in due to my AC making a clanky sound & not working. In San Antonio we need AC during these summer months. This place is immaculate and the staff...