Subaru Legacy
08/08/2020
GOOD SERVICE FAIR PRICES FRIENDLY SERVICE MEN
WHEN YOU ARRIVE YOU ARE GREETED WITH A SMILE AND MADE TO FEEL LIKE FAMILY ,YOU ARE GIVEN 1-3 ESTIMATES FOR SERVICE YOU REQUESTED AND TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU AND YOUR VECHICLE IS READY AT TIME IT WAS PROMISED,

FC
FRED C.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
08/07/2020
Cammisa's home of the best
You really can't get a better bunch of people to keep your vehicle in tip top cheap.I will only let them work on my vehicles all of them. My families life and mine depend on there skills and knowledge. And they always do a good job. You can drive worry free.

JANE R.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/03/2020
Friendly
Thanks for filling my windshield wash 👍
With my oil change 🙂

PC
PAT C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/03/2020
Knowledgable, trustworthy, efficient work done at fair rates, highly recommended.
I recently had quite a bit of work done on my car, as I had been putting it off for a while and it all piled up. Cammisa's Garage laid everything out I needed done in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner, and all costs were discussed upfront before any work was done. They were very flexible and worked around my schedule, and prioritized jobs based on what I needed most. I have been coming here for years and will continue to come back due to the friendly atmosphere and the experience and knowledge of everyone who works there.

LUDWIG S.
Kia Sedona
08/02/2020
sedona
good job

DON W.
07/29/2020
Superior service and customer care.
Service and customer concern is great and always has been.

LA
LUCINDA A.
Derby, CT
Acura RSX
07/28/2020
They know their stuff!
I am so glad I was recommended to Cammisa’s. They are very knowledgeable and also very honest. They make good recommendations and we have had a few older cars where we weren’t sure whether worth fixing certain problems or not. But they are also up to date on new car innovations. Bob, Tom and staff are so nice and helpful. I have sent family and friends there as well and they have all been very pleased. Great shop!

JUDY P.
07/27/2020
Excellent service and communication about the status of the repsirs6
My car needed a rather complicated repair which was thoroughly explained tears were done in good time and the car is driving perfectly. They went over the entire vehicle troubleshooting for any foreseeable needs. Very comforting!

JV
JOHN V.
Oxford, CT
GMC Envoy
07/27/2020
just got my daughter's vehicle serviced by Bob and his team.
I really need a solid peace of mind because I don't want a bad phone call from my daughter saying she is stuck somewhere with a broken down vehicle.
I have been bringing my work and personal vehicle's to bob for many years and honestly they do a great job

DA
DAVE A.
Ford Edge
07/22/2020
Top-notch technicians
What can I say except that's why I always go back to cammisa's friendliest most experienced technicians that you will never find in a big dealership anything a big dealership can do camisas can do except better and with a friendly family attitude at cammisa's you're not just another customer you're treated like family

LD
LAURA D.
07/22/2020
They as usual do fast great work
They always do great work and with my recent job, went way beyond to drive across the state to get the part I needed. I was able to get my car done in one day.I have been with them for many years and we buy most of our cars from them knowing they stand behind every car they service or sell.

KEITH M.
Mazda CX-5
07/17/2020
Always pleased with the service, Honesty goes a long way.

EP
ED P.
Acura MDX
07/16/2020
Best repair place
Bob and his team are very nice and knowledgeable. I am always pleased with their diagnosis and work. Highly recommend them for fair price and excellent results.

DA
DAVE A.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/08/2020
Top-notch technicians
Cammisa's is a family-orientated Full Service Garage with excellent technicians that are well trained in the field of automotive they take great care of all your needs and concerns and in my opinion do a better quality job then your big factory service technicians

MARK H.
07/07/2020
Fast service
My car's alternator died on the Friday of a holiday weekend. Monday morning I called, and they took my car right away. Unfortunately, they found a problem I was unaware of, but still they got the car back to me the same day. This is the third time I've used Cammisa's Garage. I believe they're an honest, reputable shop that's looking to succeed by doing a good job for their customers.