Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN E.
Blossvale, NY
12/18/2018
First Upscale Non-Dealership Repair
Easy to schedule, friendly staff, scheduled a rental for me, complete listing of parts and services given. Pricing slightly less than dealership. A text would have been nice letting me know car was ready. I had to call.

PD
PATTI D.
12/13/2018
Friendly Staff and quick service
Speedy service and friendly and knowledgeable staff.

RICHARD S.
Camillus, NY
Mercedes-Benz GL
12/08/2018
I don’t know what “Review Title” means
Great service, work is always done right, great people. What’s not to love about Cantech. I’m sorry I didn’t know about them years ago.

KK
KEVIN K.
Liverpool, NY
Nissan Rogue
12/07/2018
Inspection, oil change and complete analysis
I waited at the shop and the work was done efficiently and professionally. They identified issues that needed to be addressed which I had forgot about. They really help keep my family safe as I have complete confidence in their recommendations and work performance.

Michael L.
Bridgeport, NY
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was timely.

Jean G.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Jean said they are excellent.

JOHN D.
Oneida, NY
Acura RLX
11/30/2018
Winter Servicing
As usual the service was excellent and the repair extremely good. 2014 rlx runs great and the evaluation for future work was excellent.

JIM P.
East Syracuse, NY
11/30/2018
100% Classy & Trustworthy Shop
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Cantech for all of our auto maintenance and repairs for 10+ years, and they have always advised and operated with the utmost class and professionalism! Our last visit was more of the same. Thank you very much for continually standing by your excellent work. Even though we no longer live locally, we will still plan our maintenance appointments around visits home just because we trust Cantech so much!!

IG
Irwin G.
Manlius, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Irwin said the service was good.

SR
Sheilla R.
West Monroe, NY
11/20/2018
Always great service
Excellent, reliable service and very easy to schedule appointments with. I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else!

SR
SHEILLA R.
West Monroe, NY
Volkswagen Passat
11/20/2018
Great service at a fair price. Owner is very involved and always makes sure you are completely satisfied with your service.

BC
Brian C.
Jamesville, NY
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service is always responsive and they do a great job.

ANTHONY M.
Jeep Commander
11/14/2018
close to my house. recommendation by Jeffery auto body
staff is very good at their jobs

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2018
Outstanding Service as Usual
Can't say enough good about the service, friendliness, and professionalism.

Jerome B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the business was pretty honest and they explained everything.

RP
RICH P.
Baldwinsville, NY
Audi Q7
11/10/2018
Winter Tires
As always, great service.

MK
warranty work was outstanding

ROBERT C.
MINI Countryman
11/07/2018
Fast and reliable. Good communication.
Even though I don't drive an exotic, I only trust Cantech to work on my Minis.

AG
ARTHUR G.
Kirkville, NY
Volvo S40
11/06/2018
Very thorough & professional service
Cantech is (in my opinion) the most highly regarded shop in Syracuse for European and exotic auto service and tuning. If reputation and good reviews aren't enough, take a look at the type of vehicles in the Cantech parking lot. It's also a pleasure to take in the magnificent and often historical vehicles on display in the showroom.

Fayetteville, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/06/2018
The people & the quick service
I always feel that I am important. Services are explained and recommendations clear. The people are friendly and welcoming. I appreciate the space that is provided for waiting.