Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

JASON M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/13/2020
These guys really take care of their customers. Willing to answer any and all questions. Honest about their service.

Rachel W.
Camillus, NY
INFINITI M35
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachel's husband. He said the business has good customer service. He said the business communicated well and offered good prices.

DO
DAN O.
Camillus, NY
Volkswagen Passat
01/10/2020
Always know what they're doing.
When you take your car here, you know that whatever job you're having done is going to be done right and to the best lf their ability. Even if it is more expensive than other places theres a certain piece of mind that I had while my car was in their shop.

MT
Madeline T.
Parish, NY
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke Madeline's husband. He said the business did a pretty good job.

BC
Brian C.
Jamesville, NY
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they always provide impeccable service. The facility is spotless and they do a great job on high end vehicles.

SUSAN M.

VD
Virginia D.
Chittenango, NY
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said the experience was fantastic.

GE
GLENN E.
BMW 740iL
12/19/2019
Reliable service, highly recommend.
The staff at Cantech have again been helpful in keeping my old BMW road worthy.
Thank you.

Liverpool, NY
12/19/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
I trust the repair is done correctly, very dependable and always explain in a way I understand.

Jamesville, NY
Volkswagen Passat
12/13/2019
Service good, follow up less so
I brought my car in for new tires and a OC. Which went fine.

I also wanted someone to look at my GPS console and get me a quote for replacement. I never heard back on that. So I am moving on.

The service is good. I think I am getting expert advice. If you ask someone to do anything more than that that requires follow up, I am not confident that will happen.

Skaneateles, NY
12/13/2019
Outstanding!
Excellent and professional every time. The car is done on time and done right. No need to return for anything. Expertise includes wear items that even the manufacturer doesn’t tell you about. Pricing is fair and staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Great work guys!

AF
ADAM F.
Manlius, NY
Volkswagen Golf GTI
12/05/2019
These guys ROCK!
We have a 2015 GTI Autobahn DSG. In July-August, while still in VW warranty, we brought the car to VW to have them look into a shuddering that we noticed while driving. The shuddering was clearly transmission related. While both the VW service tech and adviser drove the car and noticed the issue, VW advised that since no fault codes were showing, that the system was running normal. They released the car back to us and advised they would do nothing.

Fast forward to October. We brought our car into Cantech, as our factory warranty had just ended, and our extended aftermarket warranty had kicked in. Cantech immediately noted the problem, found the source, dealt 100% with my warranty company, got the work covered 100%, and made the repairs. The process took approximately 2 weeks, but being what was entailed, I believe that time frame to be reasonable. Mike kept me informed throughout the process. The car now drives perfectly. There is a reason that shops like Cantech exist and thrive. Their service is above all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

JIM G.
Brewerton, NY
12/05/2019
Very professional and the team cares about us as a customer
Mike and the team kept us aware of the diagnostic, the estimate, as well as the repair when the car was done through text messages. I think this is a great way to communicate, as we are all busy. He also was very pleasant and helped us understand the issues with the car when we spoke live.

MARY S.
11/16/2019
Inspection
Friendly, efficient and courteous staff.

CK
CATHY K.
Bridgeport, NY
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/15/2019
Winter Tires
The employees at Cantech always do an excellent job. Efficient and professional.