Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5Overall Rating 4.199998/5rating 4.199998
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

PI
PETER I.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/17/2019
Fair and Honest
I only take my cars to Cantech. Jobs are done right the first time, and prices are more than fair! Thank you!

NS

GE
GLENN E.
BMW 740iL
Superb service
The quality of professional service and the friendly staff made my visit enjoyable.
I highly recommend Cantech Automotive to everyone.

Plainville, NY
BMW M3
Good Service, terrible coffee
Very accommodating, I was late, they adjusted

Douglas S.
Porsche Cayman
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the service was good, done quickly and on time. Rocco was great. The price was fair.

Douglas S.
Porsche Cayman
08/12/2019 Category: Service

RYAN C.
Jamesville, NY
BMW M5
08/09/2019
Excellent Service Again
Cantech performed excellent service on my BMW again! I can always count on cantech as a dependable go-to service location.

JOHN K.
Rome, NY
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/07/2019
Mini Cooper Brakes
Was having a problem with my Mini Coopers brakes. Cantech fixed them in a timely and efficient manner, and their cost estimate was dead on. Another job well done! My experience at Cantech is above and beyond taking my Mini to the dealer.

FG
FRANK G.
Fulton, NY
Porsche 944
08/04/2019
Talked with Rocco
I spoke with the owner over a concern I had when picking up the car. We talked it out and I have no issues with the work they have done or had done previously. I still plan on using them for my vehicle care. He offered to make everything right but my review was not meant to get something from the dealer. My review was just a concern and we have spoken and cleared the air in a positive way and it was not meant to harm his reputation in anyway. As I stated, I would still use him for all 8 vehicles.

08/04/2019
Was not happy with outcome
I picked up my car but nobody told me that they broke the cassette hinge in between the front seats and there was also a large scratch near the gas cap that was not there when I dropped it off. I know my car from head to toe and know those things were not there when dropped off. The mechanical work was great but I was disappointed with the rest. I know its not the top of the line Porsche but I have had it for 32 years and keeping it looking new is important to me.
Rocco C. from Cantech Automotive Inc responded on 08/13/2019

As discussed on the phone, we deeply apologize for dissappointing you.  We will do all we need to ensure your future satisfaction.

Cicero, NY

Rome, NY
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/03/2019
Mercedes-benz roadster
As always my experience at Cantech Automotive was exemplary. Service on my Mercedes Benz roadster was done in a timely manner and done perfectly. The people at Cantech are professional and knowledgeable. I recommend anyone with a European vehicle to bring it to Cantech.

CR
Christopher R.
Fayetteville, NY
Dodge Challenger
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said they did exactly what he wanted and did a good job.

KR
KELLY R.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/01/2019
Clean and professional environment
I've always found the highest quality workmanship and professional honest people at cantech

NR
NICHOLAS R.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
07/31/2019
Great Experience!
The employees at Cantech are extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. They diagnosed my car correctly, the first time, and got it fixed without any hassles.

Camillus, NY
07/29/2019
2011 535xi
quality job and advice as always

RON R.
Marcellus, NY
BMW M5
07/26/2019
Ability to service high end sports cars and family cars to manufacturers specs.
Knowledgeable repair shop. Can service high end exotics and family SUV's. Hopefully they can align my wife's BMW X1 so that it drives straight again. Burdick tried three times unsuccessfully. I'm confident they can align her X1 to factory specs when I bring it in next month. Thanks Ron Russo

Fayetteville, NY
Jaguar XK Series
07/25/2019
Jaguar service
My only thought is when I was reviewing the final repair order it was noted the car could use a tire balance, which I agree with. I wish the service adviser had called me, I would have had him balance the tires. Very difficult to make arrangements to drop off the car for a day. Is it possible to do the tire balance and wait for the car?

JERRY G.
Cazenovia, NY
07/25/2019
Subaru wheels
Another good Cantech experience - Rocco was very helpful and the solution was effected very expeditiously. I have been a customer of Cantech for a number of years, always with good experiences.

MF
MARK F.
Cicero, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/23/2019
Review
Staff is always fantastic and attentive. Vehicle needed to be brought back today, but I am confident that Can-Tech will take care of it, as they always do.

DAN G.
Camillus, NY
07/19/2019
AC check and Oil Change
wonderful outfit to work with for many years with four BMWs I've had in the family