Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Marcellus, NY
Oldsmobile
10/20/2018
1969 Oldsmobile 442
I appreciate Cantech taking my 1969 442, and thoroughly inspecting some issues I was noticing with my car. Great communication, and outstanding service. They went above and beyond to ensure that the issues were addressed and fixed correctly using the best parts, not just low quality knock offs, especially on a 49 year old vehicle. I highly recommend Cantech Automotive.

PH
PETER H.
Locke, NY
BMW M Roadster
10/18/2018
BMW Service
Have been using Cantech for 3 years now since acquiring my used BMW convertible, which is merely a pleasure car for the summers. Very professional service. My yearly service appointments are completed in a timely fashion and they are very informative about what is completed and/or recommended to be done. Nice clean waiting area with coffee available. I am glad I found them.

EB
EDWARD B.
Audi TT
10/15/2018
Outstanding Service with a Smile
We brought in a 15 year old car that ended up needing quite a bit of work. Service was done with a smile, the repairs were explained to us and we are confident that they were done correctly. We have never been disappointed with the service that we receive here.

CK
CATHY K.
Bridgeport, NY
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/13/2018
Cantech Review
Cantech did a brake job on my 2012 Mercedes. As always they did a wonderful and professional job.

SK
STEVE K.
Rochester, NY
BMW M3
10/12/2018
Always a Pleasure
The team at Cantech is simply the best. Great customer service, quality work, & a world-class facility.

RL
RICHARD L.
Hastings, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
10/05/2018
Excellent Service, as usual
Excellent service from Rocco and his crew at Cantech Auto, as usual. Installed 4 new tires shipped from Tire Rack and performed a Tech Inspection for a Porsche Club Track Event. Completed as scheduled for the stated price. No surprises.

GW
George W.
Cicero, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
George said that Roco does good work. He has gone to the business for over twenty five years and is always treated good.

SCOTT C.
Fair Haven, NY
BMW Z3
10/01/2018
Great diagnosis ! Impressed with the mechanical team ,truly experienced professionals.
My vehicle had been plagued with check engine light issues since the day I drove it home from previous owners storage. Previous owned swore he never had an issue, after multiple component replacements I brought it to Cantech. After the mechanic drove it he could hear a air intake issue! No computer diagnostics ,a humans sense and knowledge pointed them to a hole in the intake air system that a mouse had chewed while in previous owners storage. Explaining why the previous owner had no issues, Thanks for a great job !Great mechanics are hard to find!

AR
Alex R.
Bridgeport, NY
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Alex said they always do good work.

JN
JEFF N.
09/25/2018
Fantastic
Great customer service. Very knowledgeable. Short wait time. Took like than 5 minutes for an advisor to speak to me. Less than an hour (which is what they told me the wait would be) to finish my vehicle and give keys back to me.

ROBERT C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/25/2018
Service is their main business, so they do it right.
Communication is important. Dealer service departments never seem to call me when they say they will. Cantech let's me know when my service is done and keeps me notified of maintenance needs. They're the only place in CNY I trust with my Mini. When my newer Mini is off warranty I'll bring it here too.

DON S.
Canastota, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/22/2018
Quality of work is always top notch
One thing I know from being a repeat customer is that they are always thorough and always do quality work.

SAM M.
Porsche 911
09/22/2018
Always a pleasure bringing my car in
Always a pleasure bringing my car in. Mike is great, keeps me updated. Rest of staff is helpful, polite and professional. Drove it home with confidence knowing it was fixed right! Thanks again
Sam

JAMES C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/21/2018
Mr. Jim Cannon
Service as promised, positive and professional attitude of service manager and staff.
Very clean and comfortable waiting area. Location of the service business.

Stuart M.
Cicero, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Stuart said his service was completed the next day. He was able to pick up his vehicle after service hours. He was able to pay his bill over the phone.

DON W.
Camden, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/13/2018
Excellent Pro. Service
I've been bringing my Mini here for 10 years or more. I'm always pleased with the service. It's a little intimidating when you bring your car in, and see some of the cars they work on but Im always satisfied with the labor costs. If you love your car, this is the place to take.

Larry B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they always do what he needs done. They do it right the first time. They do it quick. He depends on them.

VM
VIC m.
Clay, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
09/12/2018
tires for my caddy cts v
having never owned a sports car before i wasn`t sure where to take it for tires.low profile tires with wide chrome rims was afraid to take it to places i would take my truck or other cars.ordered tires at tirerack.com and they recommended cantech automotive as a good place for installation and i`m glad they did. first time ever doing business there.beautiful place.super clean building and friendly people.had old tires replaced,mounted and balanced and they did a great job.i will definitely do business with them again.

BW
BRANDON W.
Honda S2000
08/30/2018
THE service facility for enthusiasts
As usual, excellent quality work was completed on my car with great communication and thorough explanation of all work needed.

MIKE W.
Central Square, NY
BMW M3
08/29/2018
Thorough
They leave nothing to chance. They make sure everything has been thoroughly inspected.