Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BILL E.
East Syracuse, NY
02/15/2019
Efficient fantastic service!
Just wanted a couple tires mounted and balanced. Efficient service and about 1/3 less weights than previous place I had the same wheels done before. Mike and the crew are curtious and do a great job!

Manlius, NY
02/09/2019
Great customer and service support
Easy to setup appointments.
Service technician did a great job

DAVID M.
02/07/2019
First time
Very fast service. Provided insights that dealer did not share. E-notification is efficient. Cleanest shop I've ever seen. I think I want to buy a car from these guys someday..

JN
James N.
Cicero, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
02/01/2019 Category: Service
James said they did a perfect job.

SP
SUSAN P.
Baldwinsville, NY
Kia Sorento
01/31/2019
Friendly people and very clean environment
Changed my oil and check my radiator along with fluid and made sure my tires were filled to the right pressure during this very cold snap we are having so I wouldn't slide all over the roads. I am always pleased with the service I receive at Cantech which is why I trust their work and know they will do a fantastic job.

EW
EVAN W.
Great Bend, NY
01/29/2019
Great first expearence at Cantech!
Fast quality work at a fair price. The team at Cantech was able to immediately fit in a repair the moment I asked. Great explanation of the work and costs. Highly recommend.

JE
JOHN E.
Blossvale, NY
01/29/2019
2 Oil Leaks Taken Car Of.
Our 2011 328ix with 100k developed the classic oil leaks on the valve cover and oil filter housing. These were repaired in a courteous and professional manner. Our follow up questions were handled the same. Classy showroom to boot.

JERRY G.
Cazenovia, NY
01/24/2019
1/23/19 service
Good visit as usual. I appreciate the capable service and congenial reception.

VV
Vick V.
Porsche Cayenne
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vick said they did a very good job.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Little York, NY
MINI Countryman
01/18/2019
What Do You Expect?
After your first visit there you are essentially hooked. Great service, a friendly, accommodating voice on the phone whenever you call to schedule or change a scheduled appointment, explanations on the what and why was done to your car with a few suggestions thrown in for good measure, and they listen to you. All and all an excellent experience from beginning to end. And did I mention that it is a great nearby alternative to the 4 hour round trip drive to the nearest MINI dealership? Consider it mentioned.

KELLY M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/14/2019
Excellent people skills. Very helpful, offer recommendations and options.
I have previously had all service done through a dealer. This business is very efficient and has super communication. I am happy that I switched to this service center.

CHRIS C.
01/10/2019
Fantastic Customer service!
Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I have always received honest quotes and speedy service. All in all a great experience every time

AR
AUGUSTINE R.
Watertown, NY
Audi S3
01/07/2019
Awesome service, awesome work, awesome shop!
I had my car brought to Cantech after another performance shop and the dealer could not diagnose my car..... needless to say Cantech not only found the issue, but fixed it. I was so happy I literally hugged the owner and the tech who worked on my car.

The car now has a built motor with very high performance parts that all work in perfect harmony together! I would recommend them all day everyday, and they’re my go to perfomance shop as long as I’m in the area!

KK
KEVIN K.
Nissan Rogue
01/06/2019
Service work performance
Professional, courteous service and very knowledgeable and dependable skill.

Keith S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Keith said this business met his needs, got done quickly and did the work well.

TD
BMW experts

Milen D.
Audi S4
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Milen said that everything went good.

JE
JOHN E.
Blossvale, NY
12/18/2018
First Upscale Non-Dealership Repair
Easy to schedule, friendly staff, scheduled a rental for me, complete listing of parts and services given. Pricing slightly less than dealership. A text would have been nice letting me know car was ready. I had to call.

PD
PATTI D.
12/13/2018
Friendly Staff and quick service
Speedy service and friendly and knowledgeable staff.

RICHARD S.
Camillus, NY
Mercedes-Benz GL
12/08/2018
I don’t know what “Review Title” means
Great service, work is always done right, great people. What’s not to love about Cantech. I’m sorry I didn’t know about them years ago.