AL S.
01/13/2019
I trust CV
Needed CV to check out my 2005 Tahoe for a long trip I am going to take. They advised I did not need all of the work I asked for. Completed the work, on time and on the estimate. I trust CV, they do not try to oversell and always do quality work. And they are good guys and know their stuff when it comes to working on my family car!

Jovon B.
Sahuarita, AZ
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jovon said the at this business really got on the repairs to his vehicle. Bill was super helpful in explaining to him why the repairs were needed for his vehicle.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/05/2019
Canyonview Auto-A place I can trust with my vehicles
Canyonview is a place I can trust with my vehicles. They take care of my vehicles as if they were their own. They are fair and honest. My vehicles run in tiptop shape because of them. I highly recommend them.

01/04/2019
Spacemaster
Didn't realize in retirement I would forget so much like " you just went to Canyon Auto for a second time in a month. What I thought was an air conditioner was only in idler pulley. Difference of $1000 so I'm a happy man and my opinion has not changed since my last evaluation was given. Awesome. Like going to a trusted dentist. There may be pain but it's got to be done.

MICHAEL R.
12/30/2018
Just happen to stop in
I just happen stop in a few weeks ago as my work truck needed a new mechanic. Talked with Bill and made am appointment. He got the truck and made it run like new and have had another vehical in there since and it was a good experience as well
Good shop fair price and real nice staff
Thanks Bill

Mike Raeder

CHRIS H.
Jeep Patriot
12/28/2018
Great
Went in for a iol change fast and great service always a pleasure thanks..

12/25/2018
Season's Greetings with a twist.
To spread Christmas cheer and stimulate the economy, I visited Canyon Auto. As you might expect, there was Bill in his perennial smile. There where no elves visible but evidence existed that this was the nexus of many good memories. Hidden in the recesses where tokens of appreciation which I was allowed to partake in. Seems all those customers that have figured out that Andy's place is a major cut above the others are appreciative and express it in food. I had the Gold Standard of cheese cake and still dream about it. How do you rate a repair facility? I judge them by the food served! A Gold Standard establishment but please don't tell anyone or we will have an extended wait for service. Think like a Teamster. It's all about seniority.

Jerry T.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they were very nice and Bill gave him good service.

KR
Keith R.
Ram Pickup
12/20/2018
Always very professional and reasonable.. great service!
Always do the job right for a fair price. The gentleman at the front counter, although always busy, takes the time to listen to you to diagnose your vehicles problem. I’m grateful we have a garage like this nearby and refer them to everyone looking for a good repair shop.

NJ

LW
Lexus W.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Lexus said the customer service was amazing. She said the front desk man Bill was super understanding about the whole situation. She said they continue to do great things for them and she will continue to go there when needed.

Camille B.
Buick LeSabre
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Camille said that business got the job done.

KR
Keith R.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Keith said that the business was great. He said he thinks that they are honest and have good prices.

12/04/2018
Sorry success has ruined my life.
Since everyone has discovered how good Canyon Auto is, I now have to wait for an appointment. Great crew and skilled mechanics. Bill has a future as a greeter at Walmart. Just joking.

LW
LAURA W.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/18/2018
Friendly, quick and reasonable prices!
Great neighborhood shop! Trustworthy. Been going there for years!

WS
Wayne S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the employees were respectful. They were courteous. They were right on his service. They provided great work.

CJ
cary j.
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2018
Found the problem and fixed it
My regular mechanic said to get a second opinion as my vehicle was overheating. He took out the thermostat and said get a new one. He also said the problem could be either a radiator issue, Water pump or worst case scenario the head gasket. I told him what Canyon view determined and the cost for the repair. He said that it should have been about a $200 job for the radiator flush thermostat and radiator cap. I was charged about $300 which my mechanic said was a bit high for this procedure.

BJ
Boyd J.
Chevrolet
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Louvel. She said that their knowledge of what they were doing was great. They really stepped up and they took good care of them. She stated Bill and the guys did a great job.

Monica S.
Honda Fit
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Monica said the business gets the job done, however, they take a bit longer than she would like.

Jeep Cherokee
10/14/2018
accomodative-customer friendly
Interest in vehicle's best condition-performance.
Fair pricing-search for good value on parts.
Understandable explanation of problem.