FE
FRED E.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/15/2021
Confidence in the workmanship and maintenance of my vehicles
Canyon View has been providing routine maintenance and both planned and unplanned repairs for over five years on my vehicles. I value their expertise and recommendations to keep me driving safely.

LA
LEIGH A.
Subaru Impreza
04/15/2021
Hands down the best
Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else

FJ
FRANK J.
04/08/2021
Great Service Honnist People
Great Service Canyon View Automotive are very Trusting People They will not try to sell you something you do not NEED Thank You Canyon View Frank Jones

Robert R.
Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2021
close by, nice people
Bill was very helpful answering my question giving me an estimate .They were honest and the work was completed as requested and on time. No pressure to up sell. Canyon View is a trustworthy repair shop going above and beyond. Have taken our cars to them for many years.

JOYCE L.
Saturn Aura
03/31/2021
Another car to service
Thanks to Bill and the crew at Canyon View. They helped my family assess a possible used car. They advised us and we were able to buy the car and now they get to ably service another vehicle. Today was an oil change and a brake flush. Service was timely and Bill's estimate was spot on.

03/27/2021
Bill is a pleasure to work with. Keeps you up to date on issues. Thoroughly explains all services needed and any issues.

03/27/2021
Bill's excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service and excellent job done.

HL
Hal L.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Hal said he asked them to do one other little thing and they forgot to do it. They have quit offering rides to and from the service and it would be nice, if they brought it back.

03/25/2021
Great shop!
Friendly staff. Able to get done what I need in a timely manner.

AR
Ana R.
Acura MDX
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Ana said the staff provided a quick and good service.

triston m.
Honda Civic Si
03/19/2021
A business with integrity
I have always received stellar service from Canyon View. They are always very up front and transparent about the cost of parts and how the bill works out, and the price is always preferable to other places I’ve been. They are always friendly and receptive to questions. Would recommend to anyone.

FE
FRED E.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/16/2021
Back up and running!
An unexpected part failure shut my vehicle down. I needed my car towed, so I had it brought straight to Canyon View, right at closing. They took my car in and had it diagnosed and running the next day! Very good at communicating what they have found and what it will take to fix.

JOYCE L.
Lexus GX 460
03/16/2021
Best service around!
Brought my husband's car in for rear brakes. Bill gave an honest estimate and the crew did a great job. Thank you Canyon View!

MF
MARIKAY F.
Hyundai TUCSON
03/14/2021
Awesome
My cars front low beam light went out...
I called Canyon view automotive and they took me right in:: its fixed.. thank goodness as the alert on. Y dashboard would of driven anyone nuts!!
Thank you so much!!

MV
MICHEAL V.
03/12/2021
Another boring day
Another boring day. As you can expect, there were no surprises with my visit to Canyon view automotive. Everything was done professionally, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Would I recommend to a friend, you bet. Sometimes boring is a good thing.