MICHEAL V.
07/07/2020
Hot spot of sanity
Hot spot of sanity. That’s the beauty of Canyon Auto, in all the craziness, some things are still the same. As with all my other reviews, outstanding service, good price, friendly staff and Bluebell ice cream in the freezer. As usual, my. only complaint is you need to book early to get in without a wait. There is a price to be paid for CA success: waiting.

GT
Gregory T.
Rillito, AZ
Nissan Versa
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said his visit was perfect.

MICHAEL R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/24/2020
Good work done right and priced right
Great place to take all my vehicles and business trucks. They allways get me in and get it done right and on time. Thank you to all the crew

Mike Raeder
Yards of Happiness

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/23/2020
Very poor service, simple install done incorrectly.
I brought my truck in to have the headlights and fog lights replaced with LED lighting, which I provided. The first day resulted in the headlights not being wired correctly and the fogs were aimed out and up 15-20 feet up. I brought it back and the second day there resulted in the headlights being same, no LED DRL. This time the fogs were aimed approximately a foot above the headlights at 25 feet away from a wall. At this time I can't use the fogs because they blind other drivers. They had my truck for over 16 hours to complete a 3 hour job and have been unable to do the install correctly. I will take it some place else to get it done correctly. Very poor service in my case and very disappointing as I was looking for a good place close to home.

LK
Lois K.
Dodge Dakota
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Lois said she would recommend this business for service.

JOYCE L.
06/18/2020
Best service around!
The usual oil change and a turn signal switch out. All done quickly and accurately. Bill always looks out for the car owner, giving honest advice and service. Thank you!

Bruce M.
06/11/2020
Toyota P/U
Comfortable waiting room, but didn't have to wait long for my oil change. Done right, done quickly.

Mark V.
Jeep Patriot
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this is about his third time here and everything went accordingly, as planned.

LC
Lee C.
Buick LeSabre
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Lee said he has no issues with this business.

John W.
Toyota Matrix
05/16/2020 Category: Service
John said the business has been great.

DERIC M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/15/2020
Fast, great job, and great price!!
Canyon View is our go-to repair shop! The service is awesome!!

Leila M.
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Leila said the staff always gets her vehicle in, is always friendly and nice.

BF
BUD F.
05/09/2020
Honest service
We, my husband Bud and I , have been going to Canyon View for many years and have recommended them to several friends and family.. The service has always been prompt, professional. friendly and courteous. Their work is done well and honestly. Linda F.

MIGUEL V.
05/07/2020
Canyon View Auto, Vail, AZ
Great service. I have taken all my cars to this shop since 2008.

IS
IAN S.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
05/03/2020
Very friendly & professional
I always feel comfortable & confident when I take my vehicle in for a service. They perform & professional job & take care care of any problems if necessary.