4.5

Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

EL
Eileen L.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and very helpful
David is my service professional and he is always helpful and understanding of my concerns. I am very happy with my 2012 Sonata and wouldn’t trust my service with any other dealership.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks so much for the review and comments regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

GB
Gardenia B.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Pain Free Service
When my 2011 Hyundai Sonata stopped running while driving on a Saturday, I had it towed to Dealership. When David @ Capital Hyundai notified me the engine needed to be replaced on Tuesday, he had already submitted the repair/ claim to Hyundai. Approval was received on Friday. My car was ready the following Monday with new engine.
I appreciate that David took the time up front to submit claim before contacting me. The turn around time on this approval/repair was 6 working days, which is great!!!
It felt good not to have to worry about an engine for my beloved automobile. Kudos to the service team at Capital Hyundai for a job well done.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/17/2020

Thanks so much for the recent review and comments. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

GS
Gail S.
Randleman, NC
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Fast service, everything explained, no surprises
See above
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/16/2020

Thanks for the review and kind comments. We appreciate your business.

WJ
Wanda J.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place and employment
Thanks for taking time to let every thing looks great with my car and it drives like a new car my is 2008 . Thank you so much for doing a great job
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/11/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2020 Category: Service
The young lady in service was very helpful.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the review and kind words regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.

SJ
Shirley J.
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Courteous
I am always greeted by a smile. While waiting for my car to be worked on, the service manager always
come in to review what work needs to be done and to tell me if I needed anything while waiting, just let him know.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/09/2020

Thanks very much for the review and comments. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

01/06/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
It was hassle free, effective, and smooth. They were totally willing to help out with anything that needed done and more.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the review regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your feedback, business, and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

Reidsville, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Ioniq
Scheduled an appointment for recalls but parts were not available to fix all recalls. It seems like that could have been check ahead of time. Now I will need to make a second trip.

Thanks for the review. We apologize for inconvenience that this may have caused? Your service representative will be in contact with you for resolution. We appreciate your business and feedback.

David S.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
Went in with oil light on, my 2017 Hyundai sonata. Also driver side seat belt not retracting. Since they no longer offer loaners more than 20 miles a day plus mileage. They rented me a car from Enterprise and paid for that instead. Service was done within 3 days. Work performed very satisfactory. Service writer David, was very attentive.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for the review and comments regarding your recent service  experience. We appreciate your business.

TL
Tyrelle L.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Great
I greatly appreciate the quality of service and professionalism. I always feel right at home and the people are very pleasant.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks for the 5 star rating review regarding your recent service experience. We desire to provide excellent service to all of our customers. Thanks for the review.

High Point, NC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Normal service/maintenance
Everything with the service went well. Initial concerns when calling in to set up the appointment.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

Linda M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
Made an appointment last minute and was able to get in when it was convenient for me, the service was completed so quickly that I barely got relaxed in the service waiting room. Very happy with the service I received, will definitely be back.

Thanks for the 5 star rating review and comments. We appreciate your business.

BR
Barbara R.
Randleman, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Re-score....never contacted from original score
Still give a 0. Took vehicle to capital for a non working AC (hasn’t worked in 6 months), and rear tires wearing extremely fast in irregular pattern and state inspection. Received text vehicle was being worked on then only 45 min later received text that vehicle was done. Was informed the ac was working properly with no issues and no issues were found that could be causing tires to wear, state inspection did not pass due to tires. When sales representative was told ac had not worked in 6 months and would blow hotter the longer the vehicle ran, he stated well December and 34 degrees outside is not a time to be checking the ac. Well then why was this not said when he scheduled the work and before charging $167. Sounds like he wanted a quick easy commission. And $17 for shop supplies that we were told was “something” to do with checking the ac but could never say what exactly.

12/26/2019 Category: Service
Never again!
Brought car in for ac not working and tires wearing out in diagonal pattern. Was told no issue with ac, and no issue with shocks or suspension but car was only in shop for 45 minutes. Charged me 150 and I still have same issues as started with. Service guy had no customer service skills! Seems they just want to make a quick easy dollar and don’t care about having return customers.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 12/26/2019

I apologize for your recent service experience. Someone will be in contact with you to resolve this issue. Your feedback is important to us. We appreciate your business.

James B.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
GPS systems are sold with 2 year old data.
The first trip I took with my Tuson had me missing roads that were in place for over 2 years. The maps are not reliable and some times when you find out you are way off from your destination as happened last month drivng thru Jacksonville FL.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 12/23/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

12/11/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff
Capital Hyundai is a great place, not only for service, but also if you are in the market for a new car!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 12/11/2019

Thanks for the review regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.