Overall Rating 3.5999967/5Overall Rating 3.5999967/5Overall Rating 3.5999967/5rating 3.5999967rating 3.5999967
Overall Rating 1.4666667/5rating 1.4666667rating 1.4666667rating 1.4666667rating 1.4666667

Joe B.

Hopkins, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Regularly scheduled oil change/maintenance- 2016 Elantra GT
My service was completed faster than I expected. The service dept. representative was thorough in his explanations of work done, and he answered all my questions in a friendly, competent manner. I keep coming back to this dealership because of the great service here! This is my third Hyundai!
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to providing that same great service on your future visits.

Debra B.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Brian Kelly was very helpful and professional
Very informative and recommendations for my car

YA
Yvonne A.
Greenwood, SC
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Service manager said they were going through a buyout and things were stressful and he would talk with them

Bad customer service
Customer service was awful I was given someone else vehicle initially in service Dept
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/26/2017

Im so sorry this happen to you. We are going thru a buy out and it has been very stressful right now. Our service is not like this at all. I will have a talk with your service advisor about the issue.

Ramero H.
Winnsboro, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Great
Good
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/26/2017

Florence, SC

Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/19/2017

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Capital and Brian rock
I always get super service from Brian and capital
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/19/2017

Marvilyn D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2017 Category: Service
The service people
The service people are wonderful they always take care of me

Irmo, SC
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great staff!!!
My only issue is that after the news that my part would need to be ordered and they had ordered a rush thinking that it would be done the next day I sat around most of the afternoon awaiting the call that it was done however I never received a call and when I called to check on it they said it would be another day which I didn’t mind so much but I would have liked a courtesy call letting me know it wouldn’t be ready for another day so I wasn’t just sitting around waiting for the call.... otherwise I’m very thankful for everyone working so hard to get my car back to road ready and listening to my concerns! I appreciate them looking out for my safety more than anything when they were very honest with me to say it wasn’t safe to drive without the new part. Plus the part was covered under the amazing Hyundai warranty!!! The good here always far outweighs the bad!!!

BT
BRUCE T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quick. Normally not a fan of service at dealerships but this is an exception.

robert.bingham@capitol-imports.net

Lugoff, SC
2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Great service and comfortable waiting room with great coffee
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/17/2017

Jimmy D.
Florence, SC
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer Service response. Better after some prodding.
They made a mistake during the servicing of my Equus. Oil change was fine, the alternator seems to function correctly and they pushed the warranty company to cover the repair. Mechanic made a mistake in not noticing the sensor wire resting on the fan belt which would have caused an error light on the dash in a very short time. The careless attention to detail could have cost me time and Capital Hyundai money.
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/13/2017

I'm sorry about this I have talk to my techs to pay more attention.Thanks for the feed back this does help a lot.

Jose A.
Aiken, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2017 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
SERVICE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP
Robert B. from Capitol Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/13/2017

routine service visit
While very busy, the service rep was still very attentive to my needs and considerate of the fact I was waiting for the vehicle to be finished. Staff are always very friendly.

2011 Sonata Engine
The engine was ordered, installed and I had my car back in less than 2 weeks. They also gave me a loaner car. Great customer service from Brian Kelly and his team!

RD
Robert D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Thanks to Brian Kelly, the service technician who seems to do everything except turn the wrench, I could not get better service.