Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

JONATHAN S.
05/06/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome!
Israel and Nick (Stapleton) were great to us as first time buyers. They (and management) bent over backwards to accommodate for us. Thank you so much!

JOHN H.
Estimated wait time
When I arrived for my assigned appointment at 10:30am I was told it will be about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. . At 11:00 my car was finally taken to the shop. At 12 noon was told that it might be another 2 hrs. that they were having a issue with the download. Why did it take 1 hour to realize they had an issue ? I would assume that my car was not the only one called in for this recall. I would have appreciated if I was told at 11:30 or sooner that not might be another 2 hours or so, so I could have gone home instead of wasting 2 hours of my day the lounge. Or maybe it would help if they did some dry runs on this download so they knew how to make it go smoothly.
The one ( two ) things that I was pleased about were the shuttle drivers, Eric and Dave. They were great ambassadors for Capitol Subaru. If I had not had good previous experiences with the survive dept. these past 6-8 years, I would have rated maybe 2 stars . And today was a 2 star day but Eric and Dave put it to 3-4.

MICHAEL S.
Subaru Crosstrek
Thanks Jordan

MICHAEL L.
Keizer, OR
05/05/2021 Category: Sales
Feel good experience
Stacy our salesperson was excellent. He listened to our constraints and met our lease goals with price and car. Everyone else at the facility was super nice. Harrison did a very efficient job at assembling all the paperwork.

JEFFREY G.
Albany, OR
Great customer service!
I feel like I'm treated as an important part of the business. Always satisfied
Charley E., Customer Relations Manager from Capitol Subaru - Salem responded on 05/05/2021

Jeffrey, thank you for sharing this five-star review. We are so glad that you always feel treated like the valued customer that you are. We always want to go the extra mile to make sure you drive away satisfied. We appreciate your business.

LF
LOUISE F.
Subaru WRX
Quick service
True to their word, only 45 minutes wait!

Louise, thank you for sharing this five-star review. We are so glad that you had an exemplary, timely experience. We always want to go the extra mile to make sure you drive away happy. Thank you for your visit.

DV
DOROTHY V.
Stayton, OR
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and very dog friendly!
Most people wouldn't think of bringing their dog when they're getting their car serviced. But I do. Capitol Subaru has water bowls, dog treats and a nice walking area. My dog and I walked over to the new Subaru building and checked out the dog park. Walked over towards Capitol Chevrolet and admired the vegetable garden in raised beds. Came back and visited the Home Depot garden center. All a very pleasant time plus some exercise. Oh, and yes, my car was serviced quickly and came back to me all washed and clean. Their staff is so nice. Prices are fair. I grabbed a cup of coffee and a donut on my way out. Just love this place. And I've recommended them to many people for a Subaru purchase and service!

Dorothy, we appreciate you taking the time to share this five-star review with us. We strive to provide excellent service that you can trust, every time. We love hearing that you, and your dog, both walked away satisfied with our refreshments, scenic location, and overall service experience. We love taking care of you, your dog, and your vehicle. Thank you for your recommendations!

DANIEL G.
Crescent City, CA
Subaru WRX
05/04/2021 Category: Sales
Could not have been easier
I was hunting for a new Subaru WRX but the 2 Subaru dealers about 100 miles away didn't seem to take me seriously, didn't follow up about my requests.

Jared at Capitol Subaru (300 miles away) totally hooked me up. He emailed me an incredible quote immediately so I could bring a check from my credit union. I drove 300 miles to pick up the car. I was skeptical the whole drive wondering if they would try to pull some shit like increase the price or something. Nope, Jared was 100% true to his word and quote. It was an unbelievable deal on the exact car I wanted. I can't recommend Capitol Subaru more. They were the best.
Charley E., Customer Relations Manager from Capitol Subaru - Salem responded on 05/04/2021

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad to hear that Jared took such great care of you, both in-person and long-distance. Thank you for your recommendation. We loved working with you.

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service, as always!
The purchase of my Subaru from Capitol Subaru was top notch, Andi just took my car in for her first 6 month service. Once again, the service and customer satisfaction was excellent.

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that your service has consistently been top-notch, fast, and friendly. Thank you for your loyalty.

AY
ALEXANDRIA Y.
Subaru Ascent
05/04/2021 Category: Sales
Great price and amazing customer service!
Brent and Grant are wonderful to work with! And that’s saying something because I HATE car shopping/purchasing! They responded to my questions quickly and efficiently through text, as I preferred. They met with my spouse and I within minutes after saying we were ready to purchase. They didn’t beat around the bush, they were open and honest about what they could do for us, and they stuck to it!

Now to go one step further: Immediately after purchasing the car we saw that it came with a wonderful (that’s sarcasm) chip in the window. Luckily we bought the warranty information so we weren’t worried about coverage but they owned it and took care of the whole thing! All while offering a courtesy vehicle for the week it took to replace. The week felt like forever but they stayed in touch daily to ensure we understood what was taking so long (ordering the glass). Apparently these new cars really do have to have special glass and recalibration done at the smallest of chips. So do yourself a favor and for peace of mind order that insurance!

This is my 3rd Subaru (traded my STI for a family Outback and now have the Ascent). I LOVE the Ascent and I’m glad I went through Capitol Subaru!

Alexandria, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad to hear that Brent and Grant provided a wonderful experience. Thank you for your loyalty.

Mcminnville, OR
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
First time buying a car in 21 years, I know we are not in the norm. The time it took to complete the buying prosess was easy and quick. Thank you!
Gavin was a no pressure salesman . He wanted to make sure both of us liked the car and made sure to answer questions and tell us the features of the car as both of us drove it. Honest when not knowing a question, no pressure sale and made the paperwork easy and quick.

Thank you for sharing this five-star review and your feedback with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We love hearing that Gavin made the process easy and quick while also making sure that you felt informed and comfortable throughout the process. We appreciate you trusting Capitol Subaru to help you find your next vehicle.

DENISE M.
Mcminnville, OR
Efficient and Fast
I got there a half hour early and they had me on my way at the time my appt should have started.

Denise, thank you for sharing this five-star review and your feedback with us. We love providing efficient and fast service and making sure that you walk away from Capitol Subaru satisfied with your care. Thank you for your visit.

PH
PETER H.
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Convenient, direct, ease of mind
Service Team addressed and resolve an elusive noise issue. Explanations were concise and detailed. Timing expectations were set well and maintained. Pricing was transparent and very reasonable.

Peter, thank you for sharing this five-star review and your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that the service team took care of both you and your vehicle in a timely, professional manner. We love making sure that you walk away from Capitol Subaru satisfied with your care. Thank you for your visit

EL
ELSA L.
Portland, OR
Subaru Ascent
Thank you!
Thank you for the excellent service today for my oil change, 5/3

Elsa, thank you for sharing this five-star review and your feedback with us. We love providing excellent service and making sure that you walk away from Capitol Subaru satisfied with your care. Thank you for your visit.

CRYSTAL S.
Troutdale, OR
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
A great car buying experience.
Thank you for a wonderful experience buying our first new vehicle. We never felt pressured or hassled. Everyone who had helped us was very nice, caring, and very professional. Jared was very detailed while going through the walk-through and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing. We went on a fun adventuring test drive! I highly recommend looking to shop here on your next car purchase.
Charley E., Customer Relations Manager from Capitol Subaru - Salem responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you, Crystal, for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that Jared could help you find your first new vehicle. Congratulations! We appreciate your five-star review and your high recommendation.