Overall Rating 4.4461575/5Overall Rating 4.4461575/5Overall Rating 4.4461575/5Overall Rating 4.4461575/5rating 4.4461575
Overall Rating 1.907696/5rating 1.907696rating 1.907696rating 1.907696rating 1.907696

Toyota CAMRY
Reliable and friendly
Reliable and friendly

Camas, WA
Jaime at Vancouver Toyota was efficient and pleasant
Jaime at Vancouver Toyota gave me the sense that he understood exactly what I needed, exactly what I wanted, and he understood my concerns and addressed them very well. (the latter is not always something service people fully grasp; Jaime *did*) This experience relates to a Toyota recall.

I hope that Toyota realizes and properly values/rewards Jaime for his good, solid expertise--both with technical information, and with PEOPLE.

RJ
RICARDO J.
Washougal, WA
Scion iQ
Maintenance
Great service advisor and service for the work that was done to my cars maintenance!

AN
ANNA N.
Toyota Sequoia
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Coming in to get my Sequoia serviced, I was immediately greeted by Kristine on the White Team. She was very friendly and answered all my questions. She made me feel very welcomed. The facility was clean and everyone was upbeat and positive! Overall I am extremely happy with my experience and the fantastic help I received from Kristine on the White Team!

RICHARD M.
Excellent experience buying our Highlander
Our saleswoman, Stephanie Meady, was very informative, professional, and pleasant to work with. I never felt pressured to make a purchase during the hour (plus) we test drove cars. Not only was she helpful that day, but when I returned the next night unexpectedly, she was more than happy to take me out for another test drive. I would definitely work with her again.

TL
THOMAS L.
Washougal, WA
05/18/2019 Category: Sales
Matthew in Sales and Alex in service!
Matthew in sales worked really hard to get us the deal we wanted. He did everything to make the experience positive and we ended up driving away in a 2019 Toyota Platinum Highlander.

EG
ERIK G.
Camas, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
05/18/2019 Category: Sales
Donnie Griffin is THE MAN!!!!!
Donnie Griffin was a Rockstar! He welcomed my 16 year old son and I with a warm greeting and was professional and accomidating from start to finish! He truly made buying my sons first car a remarkable and memorable experience! My son is on cloud nine driving his blacked out 2014 Chevy Camaro which is just a tad bit nicer than my $900 Chevy citation I had at his age! Well done Donnie "My car guy"

Thanks again

RF
RODNEY F.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Quality service, friendly staff and great waiting area!
The Express service was excellent! Friendly staff member provided quality service. Clean, comfortable waiting area, and best of all, service only took one hour!
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/18/2019

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our service team. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Portland, OR
Quick and friendly
In and out with my regular maintenance check up. Friendly and informative.

efficient and courteous
Efficient and courteous

BI
BRENT HEATHER I.
Ridgefield, WA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Jaime and the entire team at Vancouver Toyota cannot be beat.
The customer service during my experience could not be topped. Jaime took very good care of me, thoroughly explained my service, options, and recommendations. He handed me over to the rental car division who helped me unload and load my two toddler carseats from my car to the rental and back. Jaime helped cover the cost of my rental when I genuinely unsure of the agreement, and gave me discounts for service, noticing my USAA Card and asking about who in my family served. I received excellent advice regarding parts ordering/cost and left feeling 100% confident my car was in good hands. People say not to take your car to dealerships because it's expensive and "too corporate" but I could not disagree more. I'll always go back to have Jaime and his team take care of my car (and know I'll be safe driving my 2007 4Runner with my babies in it).
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for stopping by. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Jaime on thegreen team, and we hope you're enjoying your Toyota 4Runner. Congrats!

GS
GARY S.
Saint Helens, OR
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area, work done I stated time.
Problem was taken care of quickly, including a recall item.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/17/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing service and quick process
Used car salesman very knowledgeable and financing department took care of all our worries with a trade in.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tundra. Congrats!

BONNIE B.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Why have I received a reminder card that my car needs to be serviced when I was just there April 30th? Are your records faulty or is someone not paying attention or are notices send out automatically? I think you could do better in this regard.It's a nuisance!
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/17/2019

Toyota does send reminders automatically just in case the service is overlooked. We do apologize! Hope you're enjoying the Highlander!

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and very fair
Friendly dealership and offered very competitive deal.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for stopping by. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

Woodland, WA
Friendly
We had a great salesman, Laux, who was very personable and even made sure to include our daughter in the sale. It was a great experience.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Corbett, OR
Amber was great!
Never felt like we were talking to a salesperson, Amber was awesome.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for shopping with us, Kathleen!. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

SARA M.
Battle Ground, WA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Second car sale!
We bought our 2017 sequoia here a while back and loved the experience, so we went back. We saw Matthew Townshend. He was so helpful and patient with us. We when in just to look, as we all do and ended up getting two cars!
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for stopping by, Sara. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

YB
YEN B.
Easy to purchase
Had been in touch with the sales team for quite some time as I was looking to buy a Highlander when Toyota was offering 0.9% financing. They contacted me when the offer was available and I worked with Jared and Matt when I arrived to dealership and walked out with a new Highlander.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Yen. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our sales team, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

EJ
ERIBERTO J.
05/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
I just want to say thanks Vancouver Toyota team and thanks Miguel.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your visit, Eriberto. We're glad to hear everything went wll, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kerrie Keesee, Service Manager