Overall Rating 4.4588254/5Overall Rating 4.4588254/5Overall Rating 4.4588254/5Overall Rating 4.4588254/5rating 4.4588254
Overall Rating 1.9764738/5rating 1.9764738rating 1.9764738rating 1.9764738rating 1.9764738

Everything A-Ok
My Rav 4 needed service. I took it to Fadi, myservice advisor and I had my car maintained. This place is great.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for your review of Fadi in our Service Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

JOHN S.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service outstanding at Vancouver Toyota. Attention to detail and follow up on all your automotive needs.

John,
Thank you so much for your review of our Service Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

Maintenance
Ease in getting appointments, location & quick service

Deanna D.
11/21/2019
Emma and Jacob in the service bay
Emma directed me as I drove my 2019 Corolla in the service bay. She greeted me with a smile and explained fully what the process would be for my 10,000 mile free Toyota Care service. Jacob Lee, my service advisor, called me when my red car was ready. The service was swift and efficient! Thank you, D

Deanna,
Thank you so much for your review of Emma and Jacob in our Service Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Relax and wait.
Waiting room is comfortable, But the barrel chairs are to soft and hard for an old guy to get out of.

William,
Thank you for your review of our Service Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

JAN S.
McCord rocks
Always timely. Professional. Complete. Courteous.

Jan,
Thank you for your review of our Service Department and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

Marcia M.
11/20/2019
Shannon and team were extremely Helpful
Visited a few lots one on hwy 99 then went to McCords Vancouver Toyota :)
I was greeted by Shannon kindest sweetest gal I've meet. she helped me find exactly what i wanted mid size small car Non Hybrid. She really listed to me and was patient. I'm so happy that I got to have her help me with my purchase. We will tell everyone about are experience..

Thanks again Shannon

P.S and she even drove with us to are mechanic nothing to hide honest upfront dealership... :)

Marcia,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our Sales Department and sharing your experience working with Shannon. Enjoy your new ride!!!! We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

Camas, WA
Vancouver Toyota
Kind and knowledgeable service team
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review of our Service Department.

JULIANA W.
Kalama, WA
11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Easy purchase
After making the rounds at several dealerships close to home we were disappointed with our experience. My husband and I decided to go back to where we purchased our Tundra 8 years ago where we had a easy purchase. Our sales guide Dom and the General Manager were amazing. We drove out with a Rav 4 that I love and a great deal to boot. We will be back!! Loved the people and experience.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Juliana. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we'll make sure to pass it on to our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

CG
CATHERINE G.
North Plains, OR
Exceptional Service
Kathy Baker was very helpful with our maintenance concerns. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a maintenance facility. Check-in and check-out was smooth and effortless.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Catherine. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Kathy, and we'll make sure to let her know. We look forward to working with you again!

GK
GINA K.
Great
Very helpful

Gina,
Thank you for the 5 star review of our Dealership. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

DK
DAVID K.
Battle Ground, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Friendly car shopping
Last visit was great Amber was very helpful as was Emily they worked hard and stayed late to ensure we got a great deal and good experience. Mike Fury is also a great salesman who has helped us in the past.

David,
Thank you for your review of our Sales Department and sharing your experience working with Emily and Amber and Mike. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

Shelton, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Camry purchase
We are very happy with our new camry. We worked with Donnie Griffin. He was easy to work with and reasonable. The only thing we didn't like was being asked if we wanted to put a deposit on the car to hold it for us before we saw it. No other dealer has ever asked us to do that and it was unnecessary.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your review of our Sales Department and sharing your experience working with Donnie. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

NK
Niaz K.
11/19/2019
Tacoma 2019
Friendly and they help us patiently with respect. Thank you to Mike and Shannon.

Niaz,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our Sales Department and sharing your experience working with Mike and Shannon.

LP
Lindsey P.
11/19/2019
Car service
Kathy was a great leader to work with. She was great and kept me in the loop with everything.

Lindsey,
Thank you for your review of Kathy in our Service Department.

SONJA W.
Longview, WA
Honda Fit
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful, friendly service.
I really appreciate the great service, patience and care that Rebecca Hamilton, Brandon Pogue and Mike Ragsdale gave me in the process of buying my Honda Fit XL from Vancouver Toyota recently. They were all kind, supportive and very helpful.

Sonja,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our Sales Department and your experience working with Rebecca, Brandon and Mike.

LP
LINDSEY P.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Car service
She was super upfront about costs and exactly what would be done. She was good with calling me back and letting me know what was going on and how long it would take.

Lindsey,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our Dealership.

ZW
ZACHARY W.
Washougal, WA
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
Great salesman!
Michael Hearn was phenomenal during my car buying experience. He’s very knowledgeable and led me to pick an amazing truck. His attitude was awesome and he would go out of his way for me to make sure everything was good to go! I recommend friends to go to McCord’s and talk to Michael.

Zachary,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our Sales Department.

KATHRINE M.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Toyota Highlander Maintenance
Check- in technicians are ok but not exceptional. Treat you like this is the same old routine. Love your waiting area; nice and cozy. Vehicle service good. Would be nice if the technicians could bring your vehicle to you instead of making you walk to it especially since this is supposed to be a higher end dealershiip.

Katherine,
Thank you for your review of our Service Department. I have
discussed your great suggestions with my Management for review about delivery of your vehicle following service. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

JZ
JEFFREY Z.
Washougal, WA
11/18/2019 Category: Sales
Not high pressure sales people
I have been looking for a car for several months. The woman I was talking with on the internet was very informative and also patient. I went back and forth on which car to buy. In the end she gave me an out the door price and I went in and bought it from Jim Lane who I met on a previous visit. Great guy and knows his stuff about Toyota's. Finanancing was a breeze. I cannot remember his name but he was great, makes you feel confortable about the car you are buying.
Thank you Vancouver Toyota for making my experience what car buying should be.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Jeffrey. Thank you for allowing us to earn you business and for leaving us such a great review. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we'll pass your kind wods on to our team as well. Congrats on your new vehicle!