Vancouver Toyota

Overall Rating 4.3846179/5Overall Rating 4.3846179/5Overall Rating 4.3846179/5Overall Rating 4.3846179/5rating 4.3846179
Overall Rating 1.9999987/5rating 1.9999987rating 1.9999987rating 1.9999987rating 1.9999987
ADRIAN G. on 12/14/2017
"Excellent customer service "
We really appreciate the helped that we received and definitely the respect that they had for their customers. The way they explain the whole process and for not pushing us to buy something that we didn’t want.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 12/14/2017 06:04 PM
DEANNA R. on 12/14/2017
"Always the Best Customer Service"
Jaime always goes above and beyond to take care of my needs. I never have to worry when I have car issues, because I know he will be there to help me out. So grateful for his wonderful customer service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 11:53 AM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/14/2017

We appreciate your business, Deanna. Thank you for the 5 star review!

DALISA S. on 12/13/2017
"Awesome people!!"
They worked with us and got us into the car we came to buy. We specifically went to buy a Chevy Volt and that's what we drove away with. Great people who worked to get us the payment we wanted with a great interest rate.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Sales Date: 12/10/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 04:28 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Dalisa. We're glad to hear you had such a pleasant buying experience, and we hope you love your new Chevy Volt. Congrats!

JENNIFER G. on 12/11/2017
"Satisfied new car owner"
We were looking for a new SUV. I had done my research and knew what I wanted. They had a great selection of vehicles. They were the only ones in town that had the exact SUV I wanted. They worked with me on down payment and financing. It was a great experience and I love my new SUV.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 12/11/2017 08:05 AM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jennifer. We're happy to hear you had such a great buying experience. Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander!

TODD D. on 12/10/2017
"Car purchase"
Bought another car from Vancouver Toyota and like always had a great experience. Dominick is always great to work with when buying a car and there is no pressure and the prices and deals are always straight forward.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Sales Date: 11/26/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 07:33 AM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Todd. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota Camry. Congrats!

SOLWAY M. on 12/07/2017
"the people"
Shadi Batroukh went out of his way to all of my concerns. Very helpful and considerate. I had planned to take the car to a car wash for inside and out cleaning but your staff did such a good job of cleaning up there was no need. Even a stain on the front passenger seat was removed. I'd been trying to get that off for months. THANK YOU!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 12/07/2017 02:55 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/08/2017

We appreciate your business, Solway. Thank you for the 5 star review!

RACHEL G. on 12/06/2017
"Amber makes it great!"
This is the second RAV4 I have gotten from your dealership. I specifically choose to buy all my cars from you because of Amber! She is so wonderful when it comes to listening and answering questions. She goes above and beyond without all the pressure. I have recommended friends and family to her as well for when they are ready to purchase or switch up. Thanks Amber for everything!
Review Created: 12/06/2017 12:05 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Rachel. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Amber. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

RONALD K. on 12/05/2017
"Unbelievable customer service!"
I have been doing business with Vancouver Toyota for many years from purchasing vehicles to having them serviced there. Mike Hoff is the best service advisor that I have ever worked with. He is a pleasure to work with and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. In fact I've been able to get to know Jaime, Shadi, Fadi and Larrissa and they are all willing to help with great service also. Thank you for such a great service department to work with.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 06:22 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/06/2017

We appreciate your business, Ronald. Thank you for your wonderful review!

ALICIA S. on 12/05/2017
"Extra-Helpful Assistant Service Manager"
Shadi was the most helpful agent we've had at McCord's Toyota Service! From my initial appointment of bringing the car in (due to the engine light) to finding out my car would need some major repairs, he was considerate of our situation and went above and beyond to make sure these repairs went smoothly. He did an excellent job on keeping me informed as to what was going on and made me confident in putting in the time and costs to stick with this car and company. Thank you!
Review Created: 12/05/2017 09:32 AM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Alicia. We appreciate your business!

KAREN T. on 12/04/2017
"If I buy another car, I will go back!"
I had a great experience at McCord's Vancouver Toyota. My experience was a balance of not too pushy, but ready when I was ready to buy. DeAnna was great, too! I left feeling that I will be taken care of if I have any issues - I have no doubt that will be the case. If I ever have a need to buy another vehicle during my lifetime, I won't hesitate to visit Vancouver Toyota.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 12/04/2017 04:35 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Karen. We appreciate your kind review, and we're thrilled to hear that everything went so well. Congrats on your new Toyota 4Runner!

ROCHELLE M. on 12/04/2017
"Warranty Work for Airbags"
The customer service agent who handled my warranty work was great. Impeccable customer service. In addition, they helped support my need to have the work done as quickly as possible. I was in and out in less than an hour and a half. The warranty work has an open window service time of all day so this made me very happy.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Review Created: 12/04/2017 01:02 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Rochelle. We appreciate your business!

MARK B. on 12/04/2017
"Vancouver Toyota a good place to go. The tech was fast efficient and pleasant."
I'd have given Vancouver Toyota a 5 except for the shuttle driver. he complained constantly. He asked if we needed a return ride to pick up our car.
When we replied we did, he said he wouldn't pick us up after 2;30 because it was dark, the roads were narrow, and it was out of Toyota's territory.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 12/04/2017 06:56 AM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Mark. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

MADELINE S. on 12/03/2017
"Efficiency and courtesy "
I was very impressed with the service I received at Vancouver Toyota last Thursday! Staff was courteous and professional. My repair only took about 15 minutes from the tome I arrived until I was on my way! What a pleasant surprise I didn't even have to access their shuttle and made it to work on time. Thank you Vancouver Toyota.
Sincerely,
Madeline Sahme
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/03/2017 10:25 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Madeline. We appreciate you!

JAXON L. on 12/03/2017
"Excellent experience "
I was helped by Both Matthew Townsend and Spencer in financing and they did a fantastic job. Both of them are incredibly helpful and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend McCord and them to friends and family.
Review Created: 12/03/2017 09:36 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jaxon. We're very glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our team. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

TAMRA W. on 12/03/2017
"Best Salesman!"
Donnie was the very best! He was so great I took FIL (my father in law) with me the same day to also purchase a truck!! We will definitely recommend Donnie and Toyota to anyone looking for a new vehicle!! Donnie went out of his way to find exactly what we were looking for which meant having a truck brought down from Bellingham!! Thanks again we will be back in the future!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 12/03/2017 05:50 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Tamra. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Stop by and see us anytime!

LIONEL T. on 12/03/2017
"Great Service!"
The staff at this location were very professional, knowledgeable and laid back. There was no pressure felt to purchase a vehicle.
Jon B our sales guy really did a great job! Overall me and my wife are super excited to drive out new 2018 Prius.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius c
Review Created: 12/03/2017 04:25 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Lionel. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Prius. Congrats!

JOSEPH DYLAN Q. on 12/02/2017
"Excellent and consistent service quality! "
What Can Say what has not been said before? Every visit has been had been consistently excellent! From greeting, check-in, service estimation, time waiting, and coffee. I have TV, coffee, wi-fi, and a great place to hang out. The restroom is kept in excellent condition and no trash on the floor or anywhere else. Check out is always convenient and the car is always ready and facing out. Love the free car wash.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 03:25 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Joseph. We appreciate your business!

ERIC H. on 12/01/2017
"Kathy from the Blue Team was GREAT! "
I was just in for recall issues. Kathy was awesome! Explained everything that was going to be done. When I came to pick up my vehicle she carefully explained other issues that were found and costs involved to fix them. No scare tactics and no strong arming. I appreciate her professionalism. We will definitely go through her in the future.
Review Created: 12/01/2017 11:16 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Eric. We appreciate you!

LARRY F. on 12/01/2017
"Fast, friendly staff; very good listeners...able to close the deal/and paperwork in less than two hours."
LuClaire and I were able to purchase the car of our choice with the extras requested at the price we were seeking .

This is our second new car from McCord's in the past five years; and the professional care, courtesy and staff attitude continues to be "first class.".

We have highly recommended McCord's to our family members and friends.

A big thank you to Tyson Reed, Nate Needham, and Carson Tise.
Sales Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 09:31 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

Hi Larry. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your recommendations, and we'll pass your kind words on to our sales team. Congrats on your new Toyota Avalon!

PENNY A. on 12/01/2017
"Maintenance Service with Shadi"
No matter if it is scheduled maintenance or a problem, Shadi finds a way to take care of us and get the work done on our vehicle. Shadi is the big reason we keep coming back to McCord Toyota Service Department.
Review Created: 12/01/2017 06:55 PM
Kerrie K., Service Manager at Vancouver Toyota responded on 12/05/2017

We appreciate your business, Penny. Thank you for the 5 star review!