Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5rating 4.4489782
Overall Rating 1.9387753/5rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753

TA
TOSHA A.
Friendly and quick
For the most part everything was good when I went for my appointment. I’m giving only 4 because my car was only 5 months old and started rattling badly I reported it at 5,000 mile service and was told to come back if it happened again when I came back to ride with a tech Inwas told I had to make an appointment. The problem didn’t happen all the time so i was hoping to get someone to ride with me when it was happening. When I finally made it in for my appointment and rode with the tech he said they needed to keep it but they had no loaner car and had to make a “special” request to get me a free rental. My car is brand new and there is clearly something major wrong. They did comp the rental and called me to say they found the problem
and needed to replace the front drive axel on a car with 7500 miles in it so that was concerning. In the end it was repaired and the rental was comped and the people were friendly.

KG
KIMBERLY G.
Great
Quick and simple!

Portland, OR
09/19/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience. Quick response and low pressure
My wife and I were looking to by a new RAV4 through our bank's car buying service. Three Toyota dealers responded quickly. However, It took us a few weeks to decide to go ahead and buy a car. Toyota of Portland is a couple of miles from us so I wanted to work with them for convenience. I emailed and called them multiple times saying I was ready to buy, we just needed help finding the right car. No one ever got back to me.

I was reluctant to go with Vancouver Toyota because it is a tough drive from Portland through rush-hour traffic. I emailed Jaclyn with the options and color we were looking for. She responded with two possibilities within minutes and a phone call shortly afterwards. It took us another week to get up to the dealership to do a test drive. We arrived and asked for Jaclyn. She had been very helpful and my wife liked the idea of working with a female sales person. We were disappointed to discover that Jaclyn wasn't a salesperson and only worked in customer service. This wasn't made clear and seemed slightly misleading. However, Matthew greeted us warmly and patiently showed us a few different models/packages/colors and answered all our questions while being very low pressure. He and the staff stayed after close to figure out the pricing. They gave us a good trade in value on our old car that had a few issues. This was our first new car and a big purchase for us as we keep our cars for a long time. Matthew was able to hold the car for us to give us a night to think about it. We returned the next day and bought the car. The paperwork and delivery of the took less than two hours including Matthew helping us get acquainted with all the new features of the car. Overall, as good of an experience buying a car as can be expected.

(I appreciate the fact that the dealership building is LEED certified and that much of the lot is pavers rather than asphalt to reduce run off.)

TAMMY B.
Replace brake light
The customer service is excellent. Audri Hart was great getting me in and out without an appointment.

KIMBERLY B.
Bought my 1st truck
Had most of the deal done before I got there..it was fast and they listened to what I wanted..will definitely be back
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/19/2018

Congratulations on your new truck, Kimberly! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We look forward to seeing you again!

BL
BONNIE L.
La Center, WA
Best dealership!
Marcie and Greg Perry were great to work with! Always a pleasant car buying experience. 3rd car from here :)
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Bonnie. We appreciate your positive review, and we're happy to hear everything went well. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

LL
LINDA L.
Pacific City, OR
Pressure Free Buying Experience
From submitting my online trade-in value information to sitting down with the finance person there was absolutely no pressure. I was not inundated with texts nor did the request result in a myriad of unsolicited phone calls.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Linda. We appreciate your kind review, and we're happy to hear everything went well. We hope you're loving your new Toyota 4Runner!

DON M.
Ford Econoline Commercial Cutaway
09/18/2018 Category: Service
RV Service
Quality service every time we have had something done by Robert and his staff
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Don. We're glad to hear you've had positive experiences with our team. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way we can improve. Thanks!

CO
CONNIE O.
Washougal, WA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Vancouver Toyota stands behind their work.
I always get top service at Vancouver Toyota. No extra work is ever done without checking with me first, no work is done before it is needed. I trust the work done by Vancouver Toyota.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate your business, Connie. Thank you for the 5 star review!

DANNY H.
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
4 star rating
My experience here was positive. I wanted to get a truck and I didn’t want to hassle around with Price or negotiations. Everything was done quickly which is nice. There were a few things that weren’t fully explained and when brought up later seemed like they didn’t apply to my purchase even though they were brought up during purchase discussions. Items like rebates and credits were talked about during the time I was looking at 2 different vehicles. I believed it applied to both vehicles. I found out only after I was signing paperwork there was not a rebate for the particular vehicle I bought. I bought new rims as well. I was told credit was available for the rims coming off the vehicle. When I brought in the vehicle days after purchase for install I found out from the service tech you only credit rims and tires. I dont need the extra set of rims but I ended up with them anyway. My salesman was a good guy. Responded to all my questions and knew the product he was selling. For the hassle of the miscommunication he did issue me a $100 check. Cool.
The vehicle is great and I am super happy with it. I feel I got a good deal.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Danny. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a positive one, and we appreciate your valuable feedback. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

DQ
DONNA Q.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
You installed my battery, quickly and with great service.
I like the speed with which you handled my new battery. I like the courtesy and the chauffeur service to and from my home.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Donna. We appreciate your business!

BJ
BRENDA J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great service- Great people
Had a really good experience buying a used car. Fair prices, love the year of warranty, but really appreciate working with Lyxa . He promised a well detailed car and it looked great! Thank you!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Brenad. We appreciate your great review, and we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience. Enjoy your new VW!

AP
ADRIENNE P.
excellent service once again
The team is always friendly even on a cold saturday morning. They got my car in and out for an oil change.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Adrienne. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

Toyota Yaris iA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Had to go back multiple times for same issue
I took my car in to get a tire replaced from my spare to an actual tire, and as soon as I started up my car, the tire light was still on after they fixed the problem. I told them originally, I would like to drive right off the lot, no problems, since I had to be at work, but they told me to drive around to see if it would reset the light. It didn't, so back I went. The third time they looked at my car for another 10-15 mins, then just told me they forgot to reset the light... I was 30 minutes late to work because of all of this that could've been avoided if they just did the job to the fullest ability and completed it.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Hi,
I will reach out to you tomorrow, Tuesday, if you have a better contact number then we would have on file, please contact me, Lynn at the below phone number so we can resolve this issue.
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/18/2018

Hi,
It was a pleasure speaking with you today, and I am happy that we were able to reach a resolution.
We appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403

MIKE L.
Toyota Tundra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service. Mike Hoff and team are all amazing!
Always a great experience! Thanks guys!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

We're glad to have you in the Vancouver Toyota family, Mike. Thank you for your great review!

Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Set up appointment. They called and asked to reschedule so they could make sure and get a recall done on my truck. Appreciated that.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

CT
CHRIS T.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary was great...helped me find my car when I went to the wrong place to wait!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Chris. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Gary and our service team. We look forward to seeing you again!

JAMES A.
Battle Ground, WA
Awesome as always
Super pleased as always with the work and service!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, James. We appreciate you!

RF
ROBERT F.
title
it was a good experience. the customer representative was very good and honest.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Robert. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

ful review, James. We appreciate you!

FM
FILI M.
Camas, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/15/2018 Category: Sales
Treat everyone like family!!
I went in and was greeted by Amber L, who immediately assisted me in purchasing a new truck. Amber was absolutely fantastic and made the process so easy and painless. She, along with the sales manager James Q and the GM Phillip C, are the reason why I will always be a loyal/return customer!! I cannot express how much I appreciate their help. Amber you are awesome!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Fili. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant experience with Amber, and we'll make sure to let her know. Congratulations!