Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5rating 4.456525
Overall Rating 1.9130441/5rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441

GJ
GERALD J.
07/10/2018 Category: Sales
Our sales guy was very friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy.
We had a very good experience at Vancouver Toyota. Our sales guy Dave was very helpful in getting us into the brand new truck my husband had really wanted. Not to mention he was very easy and fun to work with. There was no waiting for hours to complete the transaction, which is a big plus. Everything went very smooth. We will definitely be back in a couple of years when it’s my turn for a new car. We highly recommended Vancouver Toyota!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Gerald. We're happy to hear you had such a great buying experience, and we appreciate your kind review. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tundra!

EM
Erika M.
07/09/2018
I received excellent service when my Toyota Corolla 2011 needed a new alternator.
My thanks to Kristine Bridger and Kerrie Keesee for their guidance.
I can highly recommend McCord's Vancouver Toyota for all of their friendly and helpful services.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Erika. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

Kaydi S.
07/09/2018
Sales skyler
Did an awesome job all my questions were taken care off.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your great review, Kaydi. We appreciate your business!

RICHARD H.
Battle Ground, WA
07/09/2018 Category: Sales
Buying was easy and straightforward
This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Vancouver Toyota. The purchase was easy and without hassles. The salesperson was helpful and informative and there was no pressure. We have had great service from the dealership on our first car and that and their easy approach to car sales made us come back again.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Richard. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we appreciate your great review. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JOHN K.
Toyota Avalon
07/08/2018 Category: Service
A great place to go for a good price and great service. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgable.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, John. We appreciate your business!

LT
LYNETTE T.
Toyota service
Staff was polite, went beyond just procedures by explaining what’s needed and making sure I had transportation.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate your business, Lynette. Thank you for the 5 star review!

PM
PRISCILLA M.
Longview, WA
White Team
Kris and her White team are the BEST. They are the reason I keep coming back!!!!!!!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Priscilla. We appreciate your business!

RAYMOND W.
07/08/2018 Category: Sales
friendly service, listed to my wants and needs
Talked over the phone to explain what I wanted so when I arrived everything was understood what we wanted. That made it fast and easy and we were on our way in a few hours. Luda took the time to explain everything and make us comfortable with the process.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Raymond. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

JERRY W.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond my expectation.
They gave me an estimate in money and wait time, and they performed as they promised. They kept me informed every twenty minutes or so as to the progress. I was in and out sooner than expected. Great service!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Jerry. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. See you next time!

CHRIS M.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Everytime I take my vehicle in to have it serviced, Shadi is great at taking the time to listen to the issues I have. Shadi works hard on making sure the issue(s) are taken care of.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Chris. We appreciate your business!

CT
CHRISTINE T.
Ridgefield, WA
Toyota Prius v
Car Wash
Service is always top notch at Vancouver Toyota but frequently your car wash is shut down. I realize this can happen occasionally but it seems all too frequent at Vancouver Toyota.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your great review, Christine. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

MIKE B.
Toyota Avalon
Excellent Experience
7:00 a.m. appointment for servicing and vehicle released by 8:15. No unresolved issues and Service Rep. was professional, courteous, and answered all questions.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

CLESSON W.
Ridgefield, WA
Miscommunication
Overall experience was not the greatest. Miscommunication between team members was an issue. We were given a rental car and never called and told when our vehicle is ready for pickup. So when I called to check I was told to keep the rental car but I would have to pay for the extra day rental when I was Toyota that needed my car to install products that we had to pay for. Then i get called to come at the very end of the day to pick up our car as the literally were closing their doors
And then I had to refill their gas tank on the rental or face paying $10 a gallon yet they drove our vehicle 90 miles and never put any gas in it.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Hi, It was a pleasure speaking with you today, and I will pass
our conversation along to my upper management. We do appreicate our customer's here at McCords, and do value your
suggestions to improve our communication. I do get graded on
my performance and would like you to take a moment to grade me.

JOSE C.
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
I love my RAV4
Excellent service and great experience ,first time we buy new car at this dealership and Miguel was professionally explain all the process and gave us all the options I highly recommend it at Mc’cords Vancouver Toyota.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jose. We're glad to hear you had a positive buying experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

MARK S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly and that’s why I keep coming back!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

We're glad to have you in the Vancouver Toyota family, Mark. Thank you for your great review!

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and quick service.
The service I had done was done in a quick manner. The girl that helped me was very nice and explained my services performed and what I need done in near future.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

STEVEN M.
Its ok
I had truck service for its first time and when they checked my cabin air filter, some thing fell in the fan and not it sounds horrible. They should of checked the operation before they returned the truck to me.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Dear Steven,
I did try to reach out to you today, and would like you to come by so we can make sure your cabin air filter and glove box are secured, that could explain the noise you are hearing following service.
I left you a voice mail as well today.
I do get graded on my performance and would love you to grade me.

DA
DONALD A.
Carson City, NV
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
Donald Audet
Professional people, quality facility,and excellent location.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Donald. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant buying experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Tundra!

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Express service is not "Express"
Dropped car off for Express Service oil change and was told it would be 2.5 hrs or more. Wait for service rep is too long and waiting area is too small and cramped. Computers were down at time of drop off and did not get correct service entered into system when it came back up. They claim they did the oil change on car but service papers say otherwise and not sure if they did it or not.

Just disappointed.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/07/2018

Hi,
I spoke with your Assistant Service Manager and he confirmed,
we did perform the oil change and the paperwork didnot reflect that,  although you were told this at the end of the appointment when checking out.
You werenot charged for the oil change.

Portland, OR
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Best place for maintenance.
Repairs were done in a timely manner. Communication with my rep was great—explanation clear and I didn’t feel like I was being unsold.
I’ve always felt that I can trust Vancouver Toyota.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!