Overall Rating 4.4599962/5Overall Rating 4.4599962/5Overall Rating 4.4599962/5Overall Rating 4.4599962/5rating 4.4599962
Overall Rating 1.9399998/5rating 1.9399998rating 1.9399998rating 1.9399998rating 1.9399998
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Got me in quickly, fixed the issue, calmed my nerves, sent me on my way. The really great waiting area helps time fly.

FF
FLORIAN F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice atmosphere and people are awesome they take care of everything guaranteed
Had my car serviced there recently they fix everything in a timely maner great job

BR
BILLY R.
Carson, WA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
wonderful freindly people fast and courteous!
Pulled up to a line but we pulled in fast and I love their lounge very comfortable chairs! Also was told it might take 4 hours but it was less then 2 and everyone smiles!!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
It was a very busy day, but the staff was still very friendly and took the time for questions. My full service oil change was done quickly. Friendly service, reasonable prices.

JAMES C.
Toyota 4RUNNER SR5
warm and friendly
staff and technicians were awesome to work with!

KF
KATHERINE F.
great service
The employees are professional, courteous, and informed me items that need attention.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/14/2018

Dear Fry,
Thank you for review, we appreciate your kind words and all our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

BARBARA S.
Columbia City, OR
11/13/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE REPS ARE FRIENDLY & HELPFUL; COMFORTABLE LOBBY
So nice to grab an UBER to the mall (courtesy of Toyota) and turn an errand into a pleasant outing. We never have to worry since the service reps keep us in the loop with any info about our vehicle and send a ride our way when we are ready to pick up.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/14/2018

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for the great review, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your Uber ride and our service staff.

AR
AMY R.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Service was great and completed on time.

Dear Amy,

DANIEL H.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient, even when busy
I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Every timeline they told me was met which is more than I can say for past experiences at other automobile facilities

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your great review, I'm glad you had a great visit. We appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

KE
KRISTINE E.
Kelso, WA
11/12/2018 Category: Sales
Quick process!!
Friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. The overall process was pretty quick!

Camas, WA
11/11/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to do business with
Very competitive pricing. Great selection. Very solid customer service and follow up.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/12/2018

Hi, Thank you for the great review, we appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

RICHARD S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
great personnel. but procedure changes are bad
The wait outside, in the damp, cold, windy day was nearly intolerable. At my age, following my surgeries, standing in line waiting for a service advisor, for more than 25 minutes in the open air with the cold, windy, damp conditions, was very difficult. Unless the procedure for checking in is revised, I will consider other service options.

On the other hand, once I reached the service adviser, he was outstanding. He listened, helped advise me correctly, and was generally a great asset to your company. He saved me for your company.

The service providers also seemed to do a good job.

Dear Richard,
I had the pleasure of speaking with your wife yesterday and explained our temporary check in area, and the changes that will be happening in the next week or two, Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you have any further questions.

Kelso, WA
Toyota Avalon
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Waiting in the cold to get processed for service was not pleasant. Move the reps back inside!
The rep was great but you used to have a lot more service reps. there was a line of four customers waiting to be helped and only 2 reps. You used to have a lot more. The day was cold and having customers wait outside was not necessary. The story I got from three different employees was 3 different versions as to why. Your construction was on the other side of the building so it shouldn't have effected where the reps worked. If it happens to me again the next time I come all the way from Kelso I will not return.

Hi,
Thank you for your survey and it was a pleasure speaking with you today, our check in process will be going to greet each customer at their vehicle in about 1 to two weeks.

Friendly service
Jaime let me know what my car needed to have done after being inspected. I appreciate the thorough records they keep on my car. He was very friendly and professional. I really appreciated his help. Jaime answered any questions I had, too. It was a nice experience.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/12/2018

Hi, Thank you for your great review I am happy working with Jaime was a great experience.

KA
KARA A.
Battle Ground, WA
11/11/2018 Category: Sales
New RAV4
Jason was hands-down the best sales person I’ve ever had . Not pushy! I’m extremely needy and he worked with me on all my requests. I’ve already gave his card to 3 of my friends looking for new vehicles.

Dear Kara,
I am happy to hear working with Jason was a great experience, and we appreciate you referring him to your friends.

Camas, WA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Mixed results on how my service turned out
I have both positives and negatives with my recent service. It appears as though the problem is fixed, which is a plus. They came in slightly under budget, which is another plus. The fix cost $1,000, which is a negative. The most disconcerting aspect of Vancouver Toyota (and other Toyota dealers I have worked with) is that they rely so heavily on "check engine codes" computer scans, rather than using instincts and intuition. The first technician found nothing wrong on his diagnostic scan, (which I paid for). The problem was eventually found to be a dirty intake manifold and pipe assembly. This kind of problem should be very obvious in my opinion, even if I am unable to re-create it for him. A month later I went back, insisted that a different technician work on my car who has great experience, great instincts, and own a Prius himself. It still took him most of the day . Please don't think I'm ungrateful, because I'm not. He did narrow the problem down. I just lament the way things are now. I do feel that VT did an outstanding effort to make things right for me and I sincerely appreciate it. Hybrids are complicated. If your problem is not difficult, by all means go to VT to have your car serviced. If it is difficult and you have the time to research it, go to Priuschat or identifix.com . If I could have done it differently, I would have taken it to my local family auto shop and asked them to assess their instincts as to what the problem might be. Going into the dealership with your ideas is a great direction to get started with.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 11/12/2018

Hi, Thank you for the great review, and we appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Strange
Service on car was fine. Always is at Vancouver Toyota - no complaints about work.
The service "center" is what baffles me. First it gets moved into a strip of inside area that barely allows room for a customer to stand in front of a desk. I guess the customers were taking up too much space so they've added additional desks out in the service bay - and kicked the service center out in the cold. These "express" desks are anything but express. You are still standing on sliver of space between the incoming cars and desks manned by really nice people that are freezing (there is a little heat lamp over them). These "express people still need to do all that computer inputting between each customer and sort and staple bundles of paper for the service and answer the phone and oh yeah, deal with the people who just walk in front of the line waiting because why in the world would anyone want to stand in a line in the freezing cold? It's just bizarre. Managers, please get yourselves outside in this express nightmare and experience this for yourselves. Not for a five minute walk around but commit yourself to man a desk for the whole shift and count how long it takes to process a customer and please pick a windy 40 degree day to do it. And keep an eye on how much fun the seniors are having or the lady with the baby in her arms (they were in my line and I felt really bad for them).
Seems like you really dedicate a lot of space to new car buyers - but once you've bought the car its out to the back, then that didn't work out to well so its outside now. And I can't even imagine what the staff thinks about it. Again, the mechanical service is great, the people are trying hard at these desks, but this process is slow, cold and says you really don't value repeat business.

Hi,
It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday, and I hope I was able to answerr your questions, regarding our temporary check in process for service express. We appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

JOE C.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The minute I drive up the customer service was outstanding
The customer service is amazing! I was never ignored and I am so blessed to have purchased aToyota!! I actually love it when my car needs servicing! They have a great coffee machine and always inform you what is going on with your vehicle.

Dear Joe,

DAVID B.
Mazda CX-9
11/10/2018 Category: Sales
They work hard for a sale
Two things bugged me about the transaction. First, after weeks of emailing, the sales associate I was working with set an appointment with me for several days out but when I showed up on time for the meeting she couldn’t be reached so another guy stepped in. Second, the guy told me I’d get the car detailed but they wouldn’t have time that day. Later he changed his mind and I waited 45 minutes for him to bring it back. They’d cleaned it, yes, but they didn’t steam the carpets or wax it like I’d specifically asked, and in flag the there was Windex spray marks all over the car. Wish they’d just told me “no” and knocked $100 off the car so I could’ve done it myself since I will have to anyways. Other than that, they were efficient and seemed fair and upright and I’d recommended them to a friend.

AP
Alice P.
11/10/2018
Quick and friendly service.

Dear Alice,