11945 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5rating 4.456525
Overall Rating 1.9130441/5rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441

05/22/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thank you for combining two appointments into one
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

BG
BABAK G.
Toyota Prius v
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Fadi and Shadi are the BEST!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Babak. We'll pass it on to Fadi and Shadi. See you next time!

Camas, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Friendly and efficient staffs
Friendly and efficient staff
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your 5 star review!

GH
GAIL H.
Excellent experience
Staff always very good at explaining what needs to be done. Comfortable waiting room.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your kind words, Gail. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. See you soon!

MICHAEL W.
Camas, WA
Quick and timely service
They called to say I needed an oil change, got me scheduled the next day, got it done in an hour!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Michael. We're glad to hear everything went well at your service appointment, and we look forward to working with you again.

La Center, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Wasn’t over the top service
When you have a 2016 truck with just 40k miles and get told there is a problem with your truck but sorry no one here today to take a look at it call back Monday and someone will make you another appt to address the issue.. never been to a Toyota dealship service that does not handle all the service..
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota

Hi,
When you are scheduled with the express team, they are not a repair team, so if you have an issue to address, you need to be scheduled with a repair team. When you do come in on a Saturday we have 1 to 2 repair teams vs the Week days where we have 4 - 6 repair teams.
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403

BRIAN H.
Portland, OR
Outstanding
Excellent service and I wasn’t pressured by and salesman to buy a new car!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star review, Brian. We appreciate your business!

MARLENE W.
05/21/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, punctual and amazing
We had very curtious and helpful salesmen and finance manager. Made the experience easy and speedy. Very happy with the service and experience.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Marlene. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Camry. Congrats!

SL
STEPHEN L.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Great Customer Service
Thank you Mike Hoff for the excellent customer service and resolving my issue with my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Vancouver Toyota cares about you as a customer and that's why I keep going to them for all of our service needs.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your kind words, Stephen. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll pass the praise on to Mike as well. Take care!

JENNIFER C.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent car care and customer service. I depend on the high quality work at McCords Vancouver Toyota Service Center.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jennifer. We appreciate your business!

MJ
MILTON J.
Scion iA
Friendly, efficient
Got an early appyby phone, car received. Efficiently, details explained pre-snd post servicing. On my way in 35 minutes.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your great feedback, Milton. We're glad to hear everything went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way we can improve. Thanks!

LQ
LUCINDA Q.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Service visit on 5/18/18
I was able to use a coupon for a discount on the service, without actually presenting the coupon. My car was ready when they said it would be as well.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your kind review, Lucinda. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

RP
RICKY P.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
customer relations was the worst i have ever had
Appt for 7:10 check in fine for oil change and tire light on, 1 1/2 hours later i was told it was ready and that they check the tire and their was a nail in it. It was under a tire warranty and all they did was put air into the tire and never said a word to the service writer about the nail. i had to wait another hour to have the tire fix. This is the worst time i have have to deal with service, it is an on going problem with the express lube, i have talk to carrie and others about the problems with service and they continue to do the same things, it is to the point that carrie does not even come out to talk with me, she sends some one else (customer relations) which does not even get my car in, i had to go to another service writer about my problem. I have also talked to the GM about service before and it fix the problem for a very short time. It seams to me that carrie does not care about the customer, I guess i have no other choice but to try and see the owners if they are not to busy. I HOPE THEY CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I HAVE BOUGHT 4 VEHICLES FROM THEM BUT I DONT THINK I WILL AGAIN
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota

Dear Ricky,
I came and spoke with you and tried  to help you and expedite the nail repair on your tire for you.  I apoligize for you thinking
I was not helpful towards your situation/
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403

SCOTT C.
Awesome service!!
Great customer service! Quick in and out service this time!! We just bought a new vehicle on May 19th from you guys and your customer service is awesome and it’s why we keep coming back!! Thank you!!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star review, Scott. We appreciate your business!

ROBERT H.
Toyota Prius Plug-In
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Handled 70,000 mile service efficiently.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your wonderful review, Robert. We appreciate you!

DAVID H.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Always professional, friendly and helpful!
We have used Vancouver Toyota just a few times so far but have been impressed with how they good care of you and your vehicle. They are trustworthy and always give you great service! We especially like the "performance update" they provide in paper form on how your vehicle is maintaining. Nice to know ahead of time if your vehicle needs a specific service.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for your kind review, David. We're happy to hear things have been going well so far. Take care!

FH
FRANCES H.
Reliable, quality service
I have had my 2004 Camry serviced at Vancouver Toyota for over 12 years. Their quality work and professionalism keeps me coming back. Their comfortable waiting lounge helps, too!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for the 5 star review, Frances. We appreciate you!

LP
LUCIA P.
05/20/2018 Category: Sales
Best Experience
Miguel Garcia made our experience at Toyota amazing. He went above and beyond and made sure to help us find the best car to fit our family. The staff as a whole made us feel welcomed and were all very friendly. I have already recommended McCords to my friends because I'm 100% sure they'll have an amazing experience as well.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Hi Lucia. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Miguel, and we'll make sure to let him know. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Couldn't be happier
Quick and easy and exactly what I wanted.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience, and we hope you love your new truck. Congrats!

EF
ERIC F.
Beaverton, OR
05/19/2018 Category: Sales
good selection, helpful staff
I was able to schedule a test drive online and had to adjust my timing twice. When I arrived, I was offered water and was able to discuss my needs and wants without pressure to make any decisions with out being comfortable with what I was getting. They offer a great warranties and were able to answer all of my questions! It was my first time buying from a dealership and I will look forward to buying here again in the future!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Eric. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Congrats on your new Honda!