Overall Rating 4.4035075/5Overall Rating 4.4035075/5Overall Rating 4.4035075/5Overall Rating 4.4035075/5rating 4.4035075
Overall Rating 1.842106/5rating 1.842106rating 1.842106rating 1.842106rating 1.842106

Camas, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
This is our fifth vehicle with Vancouver Toyota...I highly recommend them! You are well taken care of by every department.

DEBRA H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good vehicle check
Vancouver Toyota was very efficient when performing my vehicles 10,000 mile check. They gave me a report card on my tires, brakes, etc. I was very satisfied with the quality of their work.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Debra. We truly value your business, and this is wonderful to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

MICHAEL M.
Battle Ground, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Sales process with Nick was smooth and efficient. Low pressure and all of my questions were answered promptly and to my satisfaction. Terms of the deal were clear. Bought my first Toyota Highlander from Vancouver Toyota in 2007, my experience buying my 2019 Highlander SE through them recently was just as good, if not better!

Michael,
Thank you for the great review of Sales Department. Thank you for your Loyalty and sharing your experience with Nick in Sales.

ROBERT G.
Kalama, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Very satisfied customer!
Jeff Williamson was professional and courteous throughout the entire process. He made this the fastest and easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made.

Robert,
Thank you for your review of Jeff Williamson in our Sales Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

JOSE M.
02/13/2019 Category: Sales
Excelente experiencia de compra
Fui atendido por el vendedor Miguel Garcia, llegue a pasear y conocer las ofertas del momento pero la excelente calidad de atencion del vendedor y toda la explicacion con mucho detalle y paciencia, me hicieron tomar la decicion de incluso tomar un modelo de carro mas lujoso.No confio en otra marca que no sea Toyota y si esto es acompaniado por personal altamente calificado y con alto sentido de atencion al cliente, la experiencia se vuelve fenomenal. Recomiendo visitar Toyota Vancouver.

Jose,
Thank you for your 5 star review of McCord's Vancovuer Toyota.
We appreciate our customers so much and thank you for taking the time to review us.
SIncerely,

JIM K.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Whyatt is great
That Whyatt is a pleasure to do business with
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Jim. We appreciate your business!

RD
RAYMUNDO D.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
Sales person
The sales person Manuel was very helpful and never took advantage while dealing with the purchase I made with Toyota. He was very informative and explaining everything. If I decide to get another car I would deal with him again.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/13/2019

Raymundo,
Thank you for the great review of our Sales Department and sharing your experience with Manuel. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

SCOTT C.
Toyota Tundra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Thanks to Fahdi, you made this a great experience. He kept me informed of the service issues. I liked texting service for the additional repairs that needed. And thank you for the lyft ride back to pick up my truck.

Scott,
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience of working with Fadi in our Service Department. I'm glad you enjoyed your Lyft ride as well.

Josh T.
Battle Ground, WA
02/12/2019
Service on Rav4
Good friendly service. They were able to get me in and out in a timely manner without an appointment.

Josh,
Thank you for the 5 star review of our Service Department.
We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

JANET G.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I feel my car is well taken care of
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate your business, Janet. Thank you for your kind words!

MARIE C.
Camas, WA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
No hard sell on other unnecessary services.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate your business, Marie. Thank you for the 5 star review!

KW
Ken W.
02/11/2019
Over perfumed sales staff
Last week we stooped in to review the new 2019 Highlander and was met by a young red headed full beard salesperson. This person so over perfumed with cologne that it gave both my wife and I headaches after being in the car. The other problem is this person didn't have any or very little knowledge of the Highlander. We have own a 2013 Highlander and wanted to pursue a new model with all the current safety features.
After this experience we decided to move on. We have owned Toyota's for over 15 years and heard nothing but good about Vancouver Toyota.
My recommendations to the sales manager is to make sure the sale staff are all fragrance free.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/11/2019

Ken,
It was a pleasure speaking with you, and I will be discussing
your visit with my Sales Staff so it can be addressed in the future.

Ken,
I did speak with My Sales Staff regarding your comments and they are being addressed.  Please keep us in mind in the future for your needs.

DEANNA S.
02/11/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience.
My experience with Vancouver Toyota was good. Ty, the sales associate, was great. He was low key and I felt no pressure from him. I made an appointment to go in and sign the papers and that was a little long and there was a lot of waiting. My car was actually not even ready. It took about an hour and a half to hand them a check and pick up my car.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 02/11/2019

Deanna,
Thank you for your review of our Sales Department and your experience with Ty.

BERNARD M.
Shadi and Vancouver Toyota
I was helped out by Shadi .. he was very nice and answered all my questions. I think he makes Vancouver Toyota look good.
I walked into the waiting area and it was nice and warm. My wait went by fast and soon I was on my way !!!

Bernard,
Thank you for your review of McCord's Vancouver Toyota. Sharing your expereince working with Shadi and we are very proud of our waiting area as well.

MA
MELISSA A.
Great Service and Great Staff
I always have my Prius serviced at Toyota and they are the best. I completely trust them and the work they do. The employees are always so nice. My Prius is a 2013 and so there are things needing replaced and repaired. A few months ago a spent quite a bit of money replacing and repairing some things and this time, another issue that was my fault came up and it was going to cost me $728 to fix it. I was bummed over the cost; however, Shadi, one of the service representatives got my price down to just over $300. I am so grateful for that. I am committed to having my car serviced here because of their quality service and awesome staff.

Melissa,
Thank you for being a Loyal Customer to McCord's Vancouver Toyota. Thank you for sharing your experience in Service working with Shadi. We appreciate you coming in for your service needs.

LG
LYUDMYLA G.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was great! Fast !

Lyudmyla,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our Service Department. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

LOA M.
Superior Cudtomer Service
From the moment I pulled into their garage to the moment I leave Toyota, I have always felt they take very good care of me and my car.

Loa,
Thank you for being a Loyal Customer and sharing your recent service visit with us.

GH
GAYLE H.
Ridgefield, WA
Help when needed
My battery died out on the road. I called for a tow truck then called Vancouver Toyota to see if I could have my car towed to the service department. I was told I could have me car towed there and that I didn't need to come with the car because I already had an account with Vancouver Toyota. What a relief. I was also told my car couldn't be seen until the next day. I had a phone call a couple of hours later telling me they had checked my car and I needed a new battery. I told them to replace it and asked if I could also get an oil change since my car was already there. That was also done and I was told I could come get my car or they would send someone to pick me up. I asked if I could wait until the next morning and was told yes.

Gayle,
Thank you for your great review of our Service Department. We appreciate your loyalty and we're happy we were able to install a new battery and do a routine maintenance for you and get you back on the road.

CHAD W.
Ridgefield, WA
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
We had a great experience at Vancouver toyota as well as great price for our trade and on our new truck. Thank you

Chad,
Thank you for the awesome review of our Sales Department and your experience with buying your new truck. We appreciate our customers here at McCord's Vancouver Toyota.

LD
LOUIS D.
Ocean Park, WA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Very responsive and easy to work with.
Warranty recall and it was done promptly. Communication and courtesy of staff was fantastic.

Louis,
Thank you for the amazing review of our Service Department and sharing your experience with having a recall done with us.