Business Solutions

Vancouver Toyota

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GC
GUADALUPE C.
06/26/2022
My first time buying a new car couldn't be much better. Miguel did a great job explaining and giving us all details about our new car. Very professional...

REBECCA R.
Always pleased
Vancouver Toyota has the best service. Polite, knowledgeable service reps. They have a great waiting area. I never mind spending time there, but this time...

TERRI B.
Fast and Easy
My purchase was very easy in and out , My sales man Matt picked us up in Portland,thanks again Matt. Everything was ready All I had to do was sign sign...

Luda was very helpful
Luda was very helpful and efficient. She was ready when we arrived to take a test drive and also scheduled the meeting with Finance to make it as efficient...

HJ
HELEN J.
Awesome
Motivated, patient, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, kind overall just awesome.