Rafal W.
Farmington, CT
02/02/2019
Great car shop.
I’ve had Tire Rack bought wheels and tires mounted and balanced there. They do a great job.
When I had a death wobble on a Jeep, other shops could not fix it, Capozzi’s did.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Rafal for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation, everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always go above and beyond to make sure each visit exceeds expectations. Our team appreciates you for choosing our repair facility to fix the concerns other shops can not do!

John M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/16/2019
Unscheduled visit
I recently had my engine light come on while out running errands. I drove my car to Capozzi's without an appointment and they were extremely accommodating. They ran diagnostics on my car and fortunately all checked out fine. It appeared to be just a fluke. I was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes. Great service!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. will do their best to make sure all of our taken care of regardless of the situation. We are all very pleased to know that you had a pleasant experience and will continue to make sure you have the best service!

Rick B.
Marlborough, CT
01/11/2019
2009 Maserati GT
Excellent staff and very knowledgeable . I will continue to bring my cars here from now on . Anthony and Angela were very easy to talk to you and they seem to care about my car.It was a very pleasant experience

Rick B.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Rick for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation! All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always go above and beyond to make sure each of our clients vehicles are, handled with pride. We appreciate you choosing us for your auto repair needs.

John K.
West Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/19/2018
people and facility
Angela a breath of fresh air, she was very thorough and knew what she was talking about! Anthony was very welcoming and professional and made me feel very comfortable knowing my car was in good hands.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you John for taking the time to write us a review along with a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. is incredibly humbled by your kind words of acknowledgment. We will always go above to make sure all of our clients services are handled with pride. If you ever have questions, you know who to call! Have a Happy Holiday season!

GK
Greg K.
Avon, CT
12/01/2018
Top notch service!
From the ease of booking an appointment to fast reliable service everything and everyone I interfaced with at Capozzis was top notch. I would highly recommend.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 12/03/2018

Thank You Greg for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's will always go above and beyond to make sure every experience at our repair facility is the best! We all hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!

Ronald M.
Old Lyme, CT
Porsche Cayenne
12/01/2018
Old school professionals, that simple.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Ron for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure the service that is provided is the best!

GA
Gerry A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/26/2018
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 @ 115,857 miles
I bought this car from Capozzi's in 2014 with 50,000 miles, and since then it has been regularly serviced by Capozzi's. I am once again extremely happen with the high level of service for my car and look forward to putting many more miles on it!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Gerry for taking the time to write your review and also a recommendation. We are very happy to see your level of satisfaction of your vehicle along with the service put into it to keep it running perfect. Everyone at Capozzi's takes pride in making sure your vehicle is looking and feeling like new. Happy Holidays from all of us!

John M.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/13/2018
Capozzi’s is Terrific
Always a breeze scheduling service and they always provide clear information on any problems they come across during service inspection as well as their recommendations on addressing those issues. Much more reasonably priced compared to the same service at a dealership.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review and also recommendation. Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc will always go above and beyond to make sure all of our clients recieve the best service possible at the best price possible.

PD
Peter D.
Hartford, CT
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Peter said they fixed his vehicle.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write a review, we greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Coventry, CT
Jaguar XK8
11/12/2018
Attention to detail
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure each vehicle and client is handled with pride!

WG
Wilkins G.
11/10/2018
Great Auto shop
Very happy with their honest and professional service.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Wilkins for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. We greatly appreciate your compliments of the service you have received. Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. has been delivering the best service for over 30yrs and will continue for many years to come.

Dave D.
Simsbury, CT
Porsche 911
11/08/2018
The people and their knowledge
I have been taking both of my cars here for years. The people are great and their knowledge about exotic cars is unmatched. The work is always done right. Also one of the best auto body shop ever.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Dave for taking time to write a review and a recommendation! All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. greatly appreciates your recognition in our services performed and offered. Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always our best to make sure each client is carefully handled with pride.

Chuck B.
Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz S560
See below
Once you experience the best, why would you ever go anywhere but to Capozzi's to meet your car repair/service needs!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Chuck for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation! We always appreciate hearing our clients feedback after their service. Everyone at Capozzi's will always continue to provide the best service possible to make sure all your automotive needs are met.

John D.
Newington, CT
11/08/2018
Angela is very good in customer relations and getting things done. Extremely professional. Capozzi's is very lucky to have her.
Anthony Capozzi has a terrific business...very organized and it is comforting to know he is there to not only provide outstanding service but to assist and answer all your questions. Randy works on my BMW X5 and let me tell you I trust him and his training and experience. The place is clean and neat and you can tell this is a special business. Angela has always been so nice and helpful and knows the car business quite well. I am fussy about my car and do not want to bring it anywhere else to tell you the truth. In this day and age you won't find a better place. Keep up the good work and see you on my next visit!!

John D. Newington,CT
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much John for taking the time to write a review and for also writing a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc are so humbled to see your kind words of recognition. We all do our best and handle each vehicle with much pride making sure our clients are satisfied the moment they pick up the phone to call us for an appointment to the moment they drive off the lot after any type service.

ED
Enola D.
Bridgeport, CT
11/07/2018
My experience with Capozzi's was definitely a 10/10. The level of customer service and professionalism displayed was exceptional. The technician I dealt with was very knowledgeable, honest and easy to talk to. I was really happy I found them; I feel like at Capozzi's it's not just a money making venture, they CARE about their customers ..👍👍👍👍👍
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Enola for taking the time to write our service and recommend us. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. take great pride in making sure each of our clients no matter if they are new or repeated, they are taken care of with the best possible service. We will always continue to go above and beyond for each client.

Stephanie S.
11/07/2018
Awesome!
Staff was great to work with.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to write a review and recommendation! Everyone at Capozzi's is always here to help with any and all of your automotive needs. We appreciate your compliments of the staff. Thank you for choosing our facility!

Robert S.
West Hartford, CT
10/27/2018
Knowledgeable and competent people who know cars; a very clean and well-maintained shop
Very satisfied with the professionalism of all of the staff at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. They know cars and they know how to repair and maintain them. The work is done on time and there has never been an occasion when the work was not done accurately. There has never been a "do-over" with either of my 2 BMWs. I trust Capozzi's completely.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc always aim for above excellent service. We all appreciate your recongnition and knowing that you are satisfied with your services. We will always go above and beyond for our clients.

CI
Camielle I.
Porsche Boxster
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Camielle said the staff at this business was very professional and she would highly recommend them.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Camielle for taking the time to write a review and a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's will always make sure each visit is your best!

JN
Jim N.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the service was good.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Jim for taking the time to write a review and also recommending us.

Bristol, CT
10/13/2018
Decades of friendly professional service.
I needed two new tires mounted on my aluminum wheels that aren't made anymore. I would only trust Anthony and his team at Capozzi's to not damage my rims. Always friendly professional service at Capozzi's, and with a shop full of Ferrari's I can see why they have such a good reputation.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. will always go above and beyond to make sure you receive the best service possible every single time.