Prospect, CT
Honda Civic del Sol
11/10/2020
Professional
Went to Capozzi alignment with my 1994 del sol. With custom suspension. And they were able to get it to ride like brand new. Finally get to use my suspension to its full potential things to Capozzi alignment

AZ
Art Z.
11/07/2020
1st Class service
Anthony and team are true professionals, by every measure!

ED
Elizabeth D.
Meriden, CT
Audi Q5
10/27/2020
Amazing service and I love that they put care and honesty into their work

TL
Thomas L.
Bristol, CT
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
10/21/2020
85 Mercedes 560 SL
Excellent service, knowledgable and friendly.

RP
Richard P.
Kensington, CT
10/13/2020
Excellent and expert repairs
Excellent and efficient service as usual. You can trust your car to Capozzi’s

James P.
Rocky Hill, CT
10/13/2020
Always 5 star
Found a slice in my tire. Drove over to see Anthony on a Friday morning. He was able to get me a new tire the same day and offered to install it that day. I couldn't but came back on Monday to have it done. It was so nice that Anthony was able to fit me in even as he was clearly busy. THANKS!!

Marcin D.
10/09/2020
Breaks
Absolutely amazing service.
Would recommend to you friends and family.
Hidden gem in central CT

DA
Dave A.
New Britain, CT
Chevrolet Corvette
10/08/2020
Always top quality service
Excellent customer service always willing to answer questions and explain repairs made.

Andrew B.
09/22/2020
Professionalisms!
Had a shake in steering wheel at highway speeds. Took my truck to a “tire shop” twice to have them balanced. They were unable to balance and said I would need new tires. I got these tire in February! My boss recommended Capozzi’s. Dropped off this morning and truck was ready before lunch! Shake gone ! Drives smooth! And I don’t need new tires !

GA
Gerry A.
New Britain, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/15/2020
Mercedes Benz Dead Battery
Once again Anthony was able to get me in at short notice. Up and running in a couple hours!

RJ
Randi J.
Union, CT
09/05/2020
Excellent work, great staff
Have now taken three cars to Capozzis. They have been fair and honest and do excellent work. They have great advice for performance and race work and are fantastic with both Italian and German cars. The entire team is extremely knowledgeable and happy to share it. It’s over an hour drive for us to go there but I won’t go anywhere else now.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Transit Connect
09/02/2020
COMPANY FLEET
I have had Capozzi's master technicians service my fleet for the last several years so when my 2012 Ford Transit Connect was in need of a tow due to electrical issues guess where it was taken, Capozzi's of course. Randy diagnosed the issue and had the van repaired and back in service within 24 hours.

Chris M.
Cromwell, CT
08/30/2020
Tires balancedl well, Employees were nice.
The staff did a great job balancing my tires. They had them ready the next morning as I had asked.

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Viper
08/29/2020
Knowledgeable "car people!"
I recently purchased four new shocks & tires for my 2006 Dodge Viper, & had all of the items installed at Capozzi's Custom Care Line in New Britain, CT. I was told to put on a few miles on said purchases & then return to have both items properly aligned & adjusted. I followed the recommendations & brought my car in for service on 8/27/20. On my way home, & after a brief "review ride," I noticed considerable improvement in both steering & overall ride quality. My conclusion --- another excellent service appointment. The staff at Capozzi's are not just competent technicians, but they are truly interested in their profession & enjoy just "talking cars." I always learn something new about my Viper when I leave the shop.

Dominic S.
Southington, CT
Porsche Cayenne
08/28/2020
Excellent Service - 2009 Porsche Cayenne S
Always a great experience with these guys! Better than taking your car to the dealer with utmost attention to detail. Especially on an older car that’s not so easy to work on! Got my brakes and tires done here - A+ service and car drives better than ever!