Carl C.
New Britain, CT
01/18/2020
Great customer service technicians are highly educated on all vehicles. Customer service provides excellent information on service being performed on your vehicle and they provide all manufacturers parts for your vehicle.

Jessica H.
Wethersfield, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
01/17/2020
Beautiful work!
I brought my Cruze into Capozzi’s to fix some damage to the passenger side of the vehicle. Joel took a look at my car, explained everything that needed to be done and why, took photos and immediately emailed a detailed estimate. The estimate was a near match to my insurance company’s quote. When taking my car in, Joel provided clear and timely updates as to what was happening with my car, and how long things would take. I am very impressed by the communication level, and customer service provided by Capozzi. I would definitely be coming back in the future, and recommending to friends.

EV
Erin V.
West Hartford, CT
Audi Q5
01/15/2020
Always great service
Capozzis always provides excellent customer service with exceptional knowledge and expertise. We trust them implicitly with our vehicles.

KC
Karen C.
01/14/2020
Competence, personable staff, value.
I’ve always had the utmost confidence in this auto shop. They have the best staff and their work is outstanding. I’ve recommended them to many friends who also echo the same thoughts about service being beyond comparison.

V
Valued Customer
Newington, CT
Ford Transit Connect
01/14/2020
Capozzi"s services my complete fleet of vehicle and as always they are second to none across the board.

SD
Suzanne D.
Avon, CT
Nissan Rogue Sport
01/10/2020
The staff is very friendly and professional
Thank you to Joel and Anthony for taking care of my car repair and working with my insurance company. This process was very easy and non stressful.

KL
Kaliope L.
Rocky Hill, CT
Volkswagen CC
01/09/2020
Best mechanics in the state
The crew at Capozz’s is the best in the state.
They’re extremely knowledgeable and always find what the issue is and they take care of it.
They’re prices are fair!!!
I would not bring my car anywhere but to Capozz’i’s.
Finally....they do excellent work and I highly recommend them...

David B.
Naugatuck, CT
Hyundai Veloster
01/07/2020
Top tier equipment
When you work on exotic cars, you have to have the best equipment and talented technicians on hand. Capozzis has both. I researched many wheel and tire shops in CT, and nobody else has the proper equipment to perform a damage free install for tires on powdercoated wheels. I decided to do it right the first time and had my tires put on new wheels at capozzis, and they came out flawlessly.I will definetly be back again.

RF
Ron F.
Porsche 911
12/26/2019
Excellent service in a spotless and organized shop.
The specialized tires were mounted efficiently on a car which required special tools and knowledge.

Southington, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/23/2019
Unbelievable service
From my first phone call to the pick up of my car after service, Anthony and his team were fantastic. This is the service with the personal touch that I've been looking for. I can't say enough positive words about my experience with Capozzi's.

JO
Joe O.
Portland, CT
Volkswagen Touareg
12/19/2019
Body repair
They had the vehicle in right away and it was done a day early and a beautiful job.
They are perfectionist and honest.
It came out excellent

NS
Nicole S.
West Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/26/2019
The Service and quality of the service
Always such a pleasant experience when bringing my car here. Highly recommend for a job you can trust and a job well done. Anthony is the best. Communicative, warm and welcomging. Thanks so much!

Bob B.
Unionville, CT
11/19/2019
More Perfect Work
I couldn't be happier with their level of conscientious work.

RL
Roger L.
Audi S5 Sportback
11/12/2019
Anthony Capozzi made the whole process from scheduling to check out pleasant and efficient. The service provided was timely and done with skill and accuracy. Plus my appointment was honored so there was no waiting for the work to be initiated. My first but definitely not my last visit to Capozzi’s Custom Car Line.

John F.
Wolcott, CT
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/29/2019 Category: Service
John said they did what they said and they do quality work.