Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Avon, CT
09/20/2018
Great
My experience at Capozzis is always fantastic! I can always count on them for great care and service!

KL
Kaliope L.
Rocky Hill, CT
Volkswagen CC
09/17/2018
Top Notch
Always a pleasure dealing with Antony, Angela and Randy.....fantastic service....always

Kevin S.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that he would very highly recommend this business for service.

John R.
New Britain, CT
09/12/2018
65k mile service
Great service, good communication, very pleased
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review and recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to compliment our work and abilities!

Jeromy L.
New Britain, CT
Nissan Rogue
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeromy said the staff were pretty quick about the repairs. They helped him choose more affordable choices for some of the things he had done.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Jeromy for taking the time to write a review as well as a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's will always make sure you completely satisfied when leaving our repair facility.

KW
Kurt W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/19/2018
High Tech Shop
Very knowledgable, willing to take the time to explain the repairs needed and does not try to up sell you something you may not need.
And it’s a small family business, which I like.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Kurt for taking the time to write a review and recommendation. Everyone here at Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. greatly appreciates your acknowledgment in our services and what we are offering to our clientèle. We aall hope you have a great rest of your summer!

BT
Bill T.
Porsche 944
08/06/2018
Most knowledgeable and professional staff
Capozzi’s technicians don’t stop until they solve your car’s problem. With a 30 plus year old Porsche, one never knows what issues will come up. They always stay on the problem until it’s diagnosed and then finish the repair.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Mr. Tag, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review as well as recommending us. Everyone at Capozzi's Customs Car Line, Inc. does their best at making sure each client is completely satisfied.

John D.
07/30/2018
Outstanding service...very professional and knowledgable.
For starters You could not find a more courteous and professional person than Angela. Capozzi has a real gem in her. They are friendly and easy to work with..why would you want to go anywhere else for service? I have been there several time folks and walk away impressed every time..keep up the good work!
John D. Newington Ct
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review as well as a recommendation. We all greatly appreciate your compliments and loyalty to our business. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure every time you come to visit is either just as good as the first or better!

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Viper
07/28/2018
Starting Issues
My 1994 Dodge Viper was having difficulty starting, requiring that the clutch be fully engaged. Getting the clutch fully engaged became more of an issue over time, finally reaching the point where the car would not start at all. An overview from the staff suggested that the car needed a clutch pedal position switch. During the necessary repairs, it was discovered that the car also needed clutch & pedal bushings. The car was repaired in a timely manner & works perfectly. The service & staff at Capozzi's are second to none. There just isn't any place else where I would get my car serviced, no matter how routine or complex. These people are "car people!"
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Frank for taking the time to write an awesome review along with a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc is humbled to see your satisfaction with the recent repairs with your vehicle. We will always handle all of our clients vehicles with pride and go above and beyond for each and every one of them.

FM
Frank M.
Berlin, CT
07/27/2018
Friendly, organized and clean.
Very thorough service. I like that they specialize in European cars. I would never trust getting an oil change at a quick lube for our BMW, and Capozzi's is local, convenient and very focused on manufactuer recommended services.
Thier location saves us a trip thru Hartford traffic. The place is very clean, organized and the customer is treated in a professional manner.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Frank for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. The staff at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always take the time to make sure our clients services are done correctly the first time.

John H.
South Glastonbury, CT
Porsche 911
07/26/2018
Service with a smile!!!
Service that you can rely on!! Experts in their field!!!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you John for writting a review and recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc apprecaites you taking the time. From the service dept to the body dept, we will always make sure all of our clients receive the best service.

07/24/2018
Best Place Around
I had another excellent experience with Capozzi's servicing a 2008 Lamborghini Superleggera brought in for a clutch replacement. Angela and Anthony were both patient and professional in answering my many questions and concerns. Having tried other shops in the past, I can tell you that this is the one that not only will communicate well from beginning to end but it is the one that delivers on what they promise.

GA
Giovanni A.
Durham, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/21/2018
Friendly
Zero problems just a smooth place to go to I will definitely be coming back here
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Gio for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and recommending us. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. appreciate it and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. We all hope you have a great rest of your summer.

07/18/2018
A great resource for exotic car maintenance.

07/18/2018
A great resource for exotic car maintenance.

BT
Bill T.
Porsche 944
07/05/2018
Top end auto repair facility.
From the front desk through their auto body and mechanical department, Capozzi’s is a first class operation with the best technicians in the business. And that is true for their front end manager, as well.

EM
Emanuele M.
West Hartford, CT
Porsche Cayenne
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Emanuele said the employees were good.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Manny for the review! All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. hope you had a great holiday!

John D.
06/26/2018
Professional Service
I just left Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. after service to my BMW X5. Not only was I able to get my car serviced quickly but gained a world of knowledge. Anthony Capozzi in my opinion is one professional and honest person! I had some questions. He answered them and I was very satisfied. It is such a pleasure to know that Capozzi's is there to help and you know you were treated RIGHT! I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to anybody. Angela is so polite and professional you feel like family. To me this is important...You can rest assured the only reason I would go to a dealer now is for a RECALLNOTICE. Keep up the good work and I look forward to visiting Capozzi's again. Oh and BTW I was very happy to pay the reasonable bill!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/05/2018

John, Thank you so much for writting this review along with the recommendation. We are all so pleased to see that you had another great experience with the Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. Team!  Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always put the best effort in to help our clients understand the different functions and features of their vehicles. We definately look forward to seeing you and your vehicle for future services.

Lucy S.
GMC Acadia
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Lucy said the business did an excellent job.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Lucy for taking the time to write a review and also a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always do their best to make sure the services on all of our clients vehicles are completed correctly and efficently. All of us, at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. value your compliments.

John M.
Berlin, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/13/2018
Excellent Service Inspection Information
I had another excellent experience with Capozzi's servicing my Mercedes Benz CLA. The detailed information, icluding digital photos, they provide on the service inspection they perform is great and was very helpful in getting a tire problem resolved that I had with tires I had purchased and had installed elsewhere. I continue to be very pleased with Capozzi's.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you John for taking a moment to leave a review and also recommending us! We all greatly appreciate your compliments. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always want to make sure that you are always informed correctly on the health of your vehicle. We are glad to of helped you with your tires. The staff at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always aim above expectations to make sure each client and their vehicle are handled with pride.