TC
Tim C.
Bloomfield, CT
07/11/2019
The service is always amazing
I love having my Audi serviced by Capozzi’s. They always tell you what’s best for your car good or bad. I trust what they tell and never have any issues with that work that do.

James B.
07/11/2019
Job Well Done
Always impressed with the work I have done here whether it is on my 2003 pickup or my 2019 Corvette ZO6. Anthony keeps you updated on what is being done and what needs to be done.
The team that he has knows what they are doing and do great honest work.
Anthony thanks again,
Jim

John D.
07/03/2019
Outstanding service...friendly..knowledgable
I really am impressed with Capozzi's because of their service, knowledge and impressive public relation skills..i needed a part for my BMW X5 and Anthony immediately took care of it...ordered the part and installed..why would i go anywhere else??

PH
Paul H.
Unionville, CT
06/27/2019
Anthony and Randy were great. Had my car in and out the same day I called without an appointment. Plan to use them for all my vehicle needs.

Denise M.
06/26/2019
The Best!
I highly recommend these gentleman as they are The Absolute Best Around..
Highly knowledgeable & completely thorough.. Always Extremely Pleased with the Service & finished work! A++

TP
Todd P.
Avon, CT
Land Rover Range Rover
06/23/2019
So much better than going to the dealer
Anthony and his team are friendly and upfront about the work that needs to be done. In my case the work they did was 40% cheaper than the Range Rover dealership and they did it fast and with a smile. Can't beat that......

TT
Tim T.
Avon, CT
06/12/2019
Awesome
Best customer service and honest advice. Old school trust with the newest technology

SL
Sierra L.
Plainville, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/30/2019
Professional and excellent work.

BK
Bob K.
Farmington, CT
Porsche Macan
05/23/2019
Honest, transparent and detailed service!
Capozzi’s was very communicative and detailed in performing service on my car and identifying which items needed additional attention. The online car portal is quick and easy in keeping track of your vehicle repair history and items that need future service. The Capozzi team is top notch in customer service, detailed service, and transparency.

BL
Bob L.
Meriden, CT
05/18/2019
360 Modena service
Anthony, and his entire staff are as professional and courteous as can be. The facilities are spotless. They execute the work in a timely manner and give advice as needed. I’m very comfortable in their work and entrusting my car in their care.

AN
Adriana N.
Rocky Hill, CT
05/03/2019
Great

Mark W.
04/26/2019
Excellent Service - as always
Capozzis installed an intake and exhaust on my car and I couldn’t be happier with the service or quality of the work. Just one more example of why they’ve had my business for years and why I won’t go anywhere else!

FB
Frank B.
04/20/2019
"Routine" Service
Just got my 1994 Dodge Viper out of hibernation for the winter, & scheduled a routine spring service at Capozzi's Custom Car Line. The tune-up inspection was completed in a timely manner with the professionalism I have come to expect from the quality staff at Capozzi's. There just is any other auto service business I would go to. These people are "car people."

Mark L.
Southington, CT
the best tire installers
I go here for tires and alignments because they do meticulous work and the cars I bring in always ride like new with no vibration after they work on them. This is almost never the case with a typical tire shop.

Luke S.
2012 BMW X5D
This was my first visit to the shop. Staff was very professional and helpful even with working short handed. The experience was great. I highly recommend Capozzi's.

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Viper
04/19/2019
Skilled auto technicians & staff.
Quality workmanship!

Mark W.
04/18/2019
Continued great service
Another great service appointment from Capozzis. Whether we bring our cars in for a routine service appointment or a more specialized job we always leave more than satisfied and happy with the exceptional service and work!

Craig M.
Higganum, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/06/2019
Excellent Service!
Just a tire mount and balance this trip, but wheels were cleaned, and perfectly balanced as always. I’ve had more significant work done there in the past, and have always been pleased with their service.

Monica B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/23/2019
Professional results!
Great service! Joel was consistent with keeping me up-to-date when the parts arrived, how the work is going, and when my car was done. They went the extra mile with cleaning the interior, which was an amazing surprise. Overall, fantastic results. Would come again and would definitely recommend to friends.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Monika for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always take the time to make sure our clients are up to date with the status of their vehicle. We appreciate your recognition on how services are performed in our facility and we definately look forward to seeing you again! Have a great summer.

WG
Wilkins G.
03/23/2019
No Doubt
The best service!!!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Wilkins for taking the time to write a review along with a recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. greatly appreciate your reconginition in the amazing service you receive with every visit. We will always make sure each client is taken care and handled with pride.