BT
Bill T.
Southington, CT
Porsche 944
07/05/2018
Top end auto repair facility.
From the front desk through their auto body and mechanical department, Capozzi’s is a first class operation with the best technicians in the business. And that is true for their front end manager, as well.

EM
Emanuele M.
Porsche Cayenne
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Emanuele said the employees were good.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Manny for the review! All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. hope you had a great holiday!

John D.
06/26/2018
Professional Service
I just left Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. after service to my BMW X5. Not only was I able to get my car serviced quickly but gained a world of knowledge. Anthony Capozzi in my opinion is one professional and honest person! I had some questions. He answered them and I was very satisfied. It is such a pleasure to know that Capozzi's is there to help and you know you were treated RIGHT! I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to anybody. Angela is so polite and professional you feel like family. To me this is important...You can rest assured the only reason I would go to a dealer now is for a RECALLNOTICE. Keep up the good work and I look forward to visiting Capozzi's again. Oh and BTW I was very happy to pay the reasonable bill!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 07/05/2018

John, Thank you so much for writting this review along with the recommendation. We are all so pleased to see that you had another great experience with the Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. Team!  Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always put the best effort in to help our clients understand the different functions and features of their vehicles. We definately look forward to seeing you and your vehicle for future services.

Lucy S.
GMC Acadia
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Lucy said the business did an excellent job.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Lucy for taking the time to write a review and also a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always do their best to make sure the services on all of our clients vehicles are completed correctly and efficently. All of us, at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. value your compliments.

John M.
Berlin, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/13/2018
Excellent Service Inspection Information
I had another excellent experience with Capozzi's servicing my Mercedes Benz CLA. The detailed information, icluding digital photos, they provide on the service inspection they perform is great and was very helpful in getting a tire problem resolved that I had with tires I had purchased and had installed elsewhere. I continue to be very pleased with Capozzi's.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you John for taking a moment to leave a review and also recommending us! We all greatly appreciate your compliments. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always want to make sure that you are always informed correctly on the health of your vehicle. We are glad to of helped you with your tires. The staff at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always aim above expectations to make sure each client and their vehicle are handled with pride.

Chris A.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the facility provided great service and do so fast.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Chris for taking the time to review your most recent visit along with your recommendation. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure our clients vehicles are taken care of the moment they walk through the door.  We will continue to provide the best service to all of our clients!

Catherine A.
New Britain, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the transaction was seamless, and the staff was wonderful.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Catherine for taking the time to review your recent visit along with recommending us. All of at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc will always go above and beyond to make sure vehicle is done efficently and correctly.

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Viper
06/06/2018
Positive Customer Service
Another successful service visit at Capozzi's Custom Car Line. Took my 1994 Dodge Viper there for some minor interior modifications, & the results were what I've come to expect; quality workmanship. The entire team there has the determination to get the job done right --- the first time. I have a high rate of confidence in their automotive capabilities.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Frank for taking the time to write a review and also recommending us! The staff at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always put forth their highest effort to make sure the service you and all our clients receive is nothing short of the best.

SG
Sean G.
Berlin, CT
Porsche 911
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Sean said everything was perfect at this business.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Sean for taking the time to write a review. Everyone at Capozzi's greatly appreciates your compliment and recommendation. We will always make sure you are satisfied the moment you walk through the front door to the moment you are handed the keys.

BR
Bill R.
Hebron, CT
Nissan 300ZX
05/24/2018
My 1987 Nissan 300ZX-GS is running great now thanks to Capozzi's.
Would highly recommend!
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much Bill for taking the time to write a review and recommendation for us. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our company. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always provide an amazing service to make sure all of our clients vehicles running in great condition.

Marten P.
05/23/2018
Always a great experience at Capozzi’s!
This place never lets me down. Angela and Anthony are always so accosting! I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. Randy does such a great job of caring for my vehicle it is always appreciated. Great job Randy. Thank you
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you so much Marty for writing this review and recommendation! We all greatly appreciate your compliments. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure all of our clients vehicle is completely cared for and handled with pride.

Chris H.
Terryville, CT
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he had a really good experience at this business. They treated him right and kept him informed. His vehicle turned out really well.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write a review as well as a recommendation. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure your experience is 5-Star from the moment you enter our facility to even after you leave. Thank you!

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Viper
05/06/2018
Positive Customer Contact
Based on a recommendation from a fellow "car enthusiast," I contacted Cappozzi's Custom Car Line to request service on my 1994 Dodge Viper. My previous service garage was no longer in business, & I was concerned about where I could get quality service. From my first initial contact with Angelia & Anthony I knew I came to the right place. Capozzi's did a great job servicing my vehicle, & provided me with ideas on how to keep things in proper operating condition --- as well as some minor appearance options. This place was a great find.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Frank for taking the time to write a review and recommendation for our facility and services. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always make sure all of our clients vehicles are taken care of with above satisfactory efforts. It was a pleasure meeting with you Frank and servicing your Viper. We look forward to servicing your Viper in the future for any of your automotive needs you may have.

SF
Steve F.
Southington, CT
Porsche 911
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said it was an excellent experience. This business has taken very good care of his vehicle over the years. He has been very satisfied and he brings this vehicle here because no other facilities can provide the work, and he wouldn't let anyone else work on his vehicle.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you Steve for taking the time to review and recommend our facility and services. We all greatly appreciate your compliments. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc will always provide you with the comfort and satisfaction that your vehicle is "Handled with Pride".

FM
Frank M.
Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/01/2018
Customer Service
It's always a pleasure to know my car is in good hands for maintenance.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you Frank for taking the time to write a review and recommend us. All of us at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. greatly appreciate your trust in our ability to repair your vehicle correctly. We will always handle each vehicle with pride.

CP
Carlos P.
New Britain, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the business is the best. He said they do great work.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you Carlos for taking the time to write a review in regards to your service. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. appreciates your compliments. All of us from Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always handle each clients car with pride. We hope you have a Happy Spring!

Chris A.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff members always do a great job, and he hopes they keep providing great service.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write a review on your recent service. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. greatly appreciates your feedback as well as your recommnedation. All of us here strive to make sure each vehicle is "handled with pride". We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future and hope you have a wonderful summer.

Jeff S.
03/17/2018
Amazing work and customer service!
Brought my 2016 Ford Mustang GT California Special convertible in to have an alignment done after my friend and I installed new shocks and a one-inch lowering kit. The work done was nothing short of protection! not only did they do the alignment but they found a few bolts that were not tightened to specs.

The Mustang drives like a dream and should have come from the factory like this. It's so much more fun to drive and thanks to Capozzi's, it drives straight and true.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you Jeff for taking the time right a review as well as place a recommendation for us. We are extremely humbled that you had an amazing experience. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. strives on making sure each visit is "handled with pride". Happy Driving!

EV
Erin V.
Audi Q5
03/11/2018
Great service as always
I trust Capozzis to thoroughly inspect my car and make all necessary recommendations as well as let me know anticipate as far as future maintenance needs. The staff is excellent and they are all trustworthy.
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you Erin for taking the time to review Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. and recommending us. We all greatly appreciate your feedback. Everyone at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, Inc. will always do their best to make sure your experience is the best.

John F.
Volkswagen R32
03/05/2018
First Service
This is was my first service at Capozzi’s Custom, It won’t be my last .
Anthony C. from Capozzi's Custom Car Line Inc. responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review and recommendation of us. We take pride in making sure each visit is above satisfactory. We look forward to accomidating you for your future services.