FB
Newington, CT
Dodge Viper
05/09/2021
Awesome "Car People!"
Had to have valve cover caskets replaced on my 2006 Dodge Viper. As always the case at Capozzi's Custom Car Line, the job was done right the first time. The staff at Capozzi's are true car people.

Berlin, CT
04/15/2021
Excellent knowledge of classic & exotic cars
Love the service and trust my vehicle. Anthony is very knowledgeable and honest about repairs. Will not perform unnecessary service if not needed.

John S.
Farmington, CT
04/15/2021
Top notch.
I’ve been a Capozzi customer for almost 30 years starting with Ezio’s skilled maintenance of my Porsche in my mid life crisis days to the Capozzi body shop repairing multiple teenager fender benders authored by my kids during their early driving adventures. Most recently I am extremely pleased with the hospitality and excellent service provided by Anthony and Joel in making a gauge on the hood of my Subaru disappear. I’ve experienced the same level of attention to detail and top notch work on every single visit.

HR
Huan R.
Hartford, CT
Chevrolet Camaro
04/14/2021
Very precise and great work
This place is the best to bring your car !

NY
Niel Y.
Glastonbury, CT
Audi R8
04/14/2021
First rate
Just a wonderful specialty car shop. Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Service with confidence. Unqualified recommendation

FB
Frank B.
Newington, CT
Dodge Viper
04/09/2021
Spring Season Service
Getting my Dodge Viper ready for the spring is never a concern when I take my car in for service at Capozzi‘s. Everything is always done right the first time. The staff is excellent, and always willing to help and answer questions.

NP
Nicole P.
Bristol, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
04/02/2021
I won't take my cars anywhere else for body work.
The staff at Capozzi, especially Joel have been so easy to work with. They do quality work and I never think about taking my car to anyone else for body work. I highly recommend!

NM
Nathan M.
Bloomfield, CT
03/28/2021
A great friendly place well experience mechanics
These mechanics are well friendly well skilled mechanics and they solve my problem on my Grand Cherokee Jeep shaking in the steering wheel where other mechanics can't fix ,,, I'm very impressed with the performance and skill level well done on mine Cherokee I'm going back for oil change and maintenance much better than a dealership

VD
Victor D.
East Berlin, CT
Porsche 928
03/16/2021
Honesty and concern for your best outcome
They are pleasant, professional and concerned for your needs

BR
Bill R.
Hebron, CT
Nissan 300ZX
03/15/2021
Exceptional Customer Service
See Anthony or Joel for all your car repair needs you will not be disappointed! I would highly recommend them.
Thank you!

EK
Ewelina K.
Farmington, CT
Porsche Macan
03/09/2021
Great place
Very friendly environment. Very knowledgeable about exotic cars! They took care of my Porsche. I would highly recommend.

Bristol, CT
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2021
Collision repair
The team repaired the front end collision to undetectable results! Customer service is impeccable! I highly recommend the bodyshop and mechanical department for any and all services! Five stars guys! Thank you!!

New Britain, CT
Ram 1500
03/04/2021
Best Attention to Detail in the Business
Capozzi's will provide you with a digital inspection including photos and measurements of any services needed. Items checked go far beyond any dealer service.

FM
Frank M.
Hartford, CT
03/02/2021
Personal service
Once again its comforting to know my car is in good hands.

Bloomfield, CT
Audi TT
03/01/2021
Honest and Thorough
Great service and thorough check of my issue .