Business Solutions

Cappello's Auto Repair Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
HN
HILLARY N.
The best!
Cappellos is the best. Very honest and trustworthy. The garage is quick to get work done and they are honest about what needs to get done and what can...

MICHAEL B.
The Best!
A friend recommended Cappello's to me about 10 years ago. Been going there for all my car repairs ever since. Always a great experience.

AY
ALIX Y.
Great find!
I really liked the services offered. I appreciated the explanation of my auto’s issues and my options. The prices were fair and the employees friendly.

Joan T.
Car repairs
Our family have been going there for years and they are very knowledgeable on all vehicles and friendly service.

D. M.
06/11/2022
Honest and reliable
Family owned business. They value their reputation. They patiently explained what was wrong with my car, but, they also looked over the car to see if there...