Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joe K.
08/20/2020
Go to spot for any mechanical needs.
I've had multiple cars serviced here. Always straight up with me about prices and the services. Hard to find a shop you can trust to get the job done. Dealerships will rip you off! Be smart and bring your vehicle here!

Thom S.
Tempe, AZ
06/22/2019
The best!
My son had just arrived from Phoenix to work at Mt. Rainier when our jeep started to have problems. Fortunately he found Weston and his team . they went our of their way to find the parts needed and completed the extensive work in one day ..I can't say enough about how professional and genuinely concerned Weston was. They should be your auto repair shop.

NA
Nataly A.
03/08/2019
Affordable prices for an amazing Job!
I was reaching out to many shops for a quote and this is actually the 2nd time I reach out to many shops and Car Clinic always gives me the most reasonable prices, and their work is on point! Will be coming here every time I need their help with my car!

Destry B.
Farmington, UT
10/16/2017
Honest mechanic
Scott- is a fair and honest guy. I bought a car that was serviced by Scott and his crew. When I got the car to Utah, the turbo failed. He helped get the warranty on the car, knowing he was not going to receive any compensation he took the time to help out. Truly shows integrity. Hard to find an honest mechanic, but this is one of them.
DJ

Joy and john W.
01/31/2017
The best hands down !
Best repair shop we have ever did business with
Highly recommended A+++ service ,honest and fair .

KATHY M.
Federal Way, WA
Jeep Compass
11/02/2016
I have been a customer of Scott's for years, him and his guys have always treated me wonderfully. They don't take advantage of me on repairs and such since I am a woman, that is why I have been his customer for so long.

LF
LISA F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Great Service!
Car Clinic always makes sure the repairs are done right and they don't ever try to push repairs or service on you that your car doesn't really need (most repair shops I have been to do that). Great shop and I recommend them all the time!

Conchita B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
GREAT SERVICE
VERY PLEASED WITH MY SERVICE

Labracke M.
Ford Five Hundred
10/31/2016
location. price. customer service. communication
They worked with me and around my schedule.

TH
Tyler H.
Ford Five Hundred
10/27/2016
Good communication, hard workers
The front office guys are always friendly and helpful. My car was difficult and they didn't increase the price in my service.

STEVE S.
GMC Yukon
10/23/2016
Honesty, integrity, service
Thanks Scott. Its always been a pleasure doing business with you . Ryan has always taken car of me when i come in Thanks for the great service!!!

V
Valued Customer
RAM 1500
10/21/2016
Quick Service!
Extremely quick service today... however, I STILL think that Scott should replace Ryan with one of the girls from across the street.

LH
Leon H.
Washington
Pontiac Bonneville
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Leon said he has been with business for years and he has never been dissatisfied.

John D.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/15/2016 Category: Service
John said this business has great service and he would recommend them.

Jerry G.
Washington
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said this business took care of what he asked for and there were no issues.