GC
Gary C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he was having trouble with his mustang and it was a no win situation, but Gary assured him the business would do everything they could to fix it and they did.

Joan R.
Sheridan, MT
Dodge Neon
02/09/2019
Great business to deal with, honest with high integrity.
I always know that when I take my vehicle in that I will receive the best service. Great service, wonderful people to work with. I couldn't ask for more. They really do try, and succeed.

BG
Beth G.
02/06/2019
Friendly staff. They listen to what you have to say about your car. They get the job done quick!
I have been taking my car (s) to "Car Tunes" for many years. They have done right by me every time I've gotten a car repaired there.

Jana R.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/28/2019
Great customer service!
I called on short notice to have oil changed and car serviced. Kevin got me in next day. My filter was there waiting when I showed up for appt. I was in and out of there in short order. I needed to heads out of town. They are awesome and accommodating!

Carson S.
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Carson said his service visit was good.

AK
Andrea K.
Dodge Durango
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the service was great.

AA
Arlene A.
01/10/2019
No regrets, just satisfaction for over 10 years!
Car Tunes is the most reliable, trustworthy, skilled mechanic team I have ever worked with. Very happy to recommend Car Tunes to friends and family because I know they will do right by all their customers. Thanks, Kevin, for your hard work, fair price and honest business.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business got done what he needed them to do in a short amount of time.

Stan B.
Nissan Xterra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Stan said they do a good job

NR
Nick R.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the employees were nice. They did not look into the service concerns he voiced. His service price as more than he was quoted. His vehicle broke down after his service visit. He was not satisfied with the work.

SD
Skylar D.
Buick Regal
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Skylar the staff is honest and provided great service.

Kevin M.
12/09/2018
A mechanic you can trust!
We always go to car tunes! Kevin is always honest and professional. We highly recommend car tunes for all your cars needs!

BG
Barb G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/13/2018
Great service, nice people
They keep my 1999 Subaru purring.

RL
Richard L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff was really good. The work was well done in a timely manner. .

CD
Connie D.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Connie said they always treat her right and they are good to her and her vehicle.

Joan R.
Sheridan, MT
Ram 1500
10/28/2018
Fast service
Made an appointment for Wednesday after work, on Tuesday for an oil change. I got there Wednesday and realized I forgot to ask for a tire rotation also. I parked my truck went inside to let them know that I was there and within 10 minutes my vehicle was already in. I asked if they could rotate my tires and they said no problem. I was in and out before I knew it. Kevin and his crew are great people to work with. Thanks.

Jim B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did good job. They are very efficient and quick. The customer service is honest and trustworthy.

PS
Pat S.
Dayton, OH
10/18/2018
Accommodating
We were travel across country from the west coast to Ohio and experienced some car issues after overnighting in Missoula and heading east early in the am. We called them at 8:00 am when they opened up. The rearranged their schedule to fit us in first thing, diagnosed the issue, had it fixed, and us back on the road by 10:30 am. They were very pleasant and professional. We travel a lot and this has been our best experience with unexpected car repair.

June M.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/17/2018
Efficient and reliable service
The people at Car Tune do their best to make sure that their customers are satisfied with their work. I know that I can count on them to do a great job, and they never try to up-sell you on products or services that you don't want.

LW
Leon W.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Leon said the staff was very helpful and accommodating.