VF
VINCENT F.
Hobe Sound, FL
Acura 3.2TL
08/03/2021
Chris went over & beyond...
Saved by Cartenders again.. We heartly recommend this garage. Always fast friendly service, never disappointed.

MARTY S.
08/01/2021
The Best
They go the extra mile and never nickel and dime over the little things

Brian M.
Florida
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Brian said the business got it done quick, did what he asked, they are open until seven and that helps him out.

EB
EMILY B.
Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2021
Trusted mechanic
Complete overhaul of my car and I am completely satisfied.

HR
HERB R.
Toyota Avalon
07/15/2021
People are friendly and that makes you come back
Your business is excellent in many ways , yes I would recommend it to a friend. Thanks again for your service.

Cara M.
Florida
Kia Sedona
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Cara said great and affordable. She appreciates their helpfulness, reliability, honesty and fitting her in at the last moment.

GF
GEORGE F.
Mazda CX-5
07/10/2021
Fair and Honest!
We have been using Car Tenders for many years. Simply put; I will use no other!

CINDY H.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2021
Great Staff!!
I was having issues with my brakes, which after a look, revealed a multitude of problems. So thankful they checked everything out, and fixed all the problems to keep me safely driving!!! Always a pleasure working with the guys at Cartenders!!

DAWN L.
Hobe Sound, FL
Mazda 6
07/07/2021
Great customer service!
I feel that they are the best mechanics in Stuart. I live in Port Saint Lucie and will continue to go there for all my mechanical needs. They have never tried to sell me anything I don't need. Honest and reliable!

DAN G.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/03/2021
Quick solution and no more noise from actuator
Thanx again Cartenders for resolving annoying issue

DAN G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/01/2021
Entire undercarriage redone and secure
Lucky Cartenders pointed out all the probs w my tie rods and bearings after scary ride on I-95 in the rain—-Now car is handling perfect and tight- No More Worries. THANX

J PAUL M.
Palm City, FL
Volkswagen Eos
06/25/2021
EOS Convertible Roof - PROBLEM SOLVED!
2012 VW EOS CONVERTIBLE
Chris and the guys at Cartenders resolved an issue with the convertible roof top not opening for a reasonable cost. They do a great job at maintaining all of our Volkswagens. Thank you Cartenders!!!

GM
Geniveve M.
Kia Soul
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Geniveve said the business does a good job and they are pleasant to deal with.

TC
TERESA C.
Lexus ES 350
06/22/2021
Superb
Excellent service as always ..Chris and Angel go above and beyond !

HS
HEATHER S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Kia Forte
06/21/2021
Once again!!
Cartenders never seems to fail me. What ever the reason be that my car needs maintenance, I am alway treated like a V.I.P. They let me bring my car in at anytime and will order parts, repair, and have it parked facing the exit to where all I have to do is drive off. After 10 years, I am still treated like a first time customer, even better if that is even possible. Thanks Cartenders! You’re the BEST!