FC
Frank C.
Florida
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Frank said the technicians are very nice helpful people. In his time of need they did all they could do to help him.

BP
BILL P.
Mercury Sable
03/02/2021
Great service as usual
Great service and great price

CL
CHRISTINE L.
02/28/2021
You guys are the best. Hugs to the crew.
Chris. Angel. And the rest of the crew. Thank you so much for being there always in my time of need
You have taken care of my 2002 Honda like it was your own. Keeping her running like she was new.

MARK H.
02/25/2021
Great Workmanship.......awesome, honest people
I have been going to Cartenders for at least 10 years. I have referred many of my friends and businesses to them. At this point they service at least 3 of my families cars!!!! Excellent, honest, and quick service! Angle and Chris are awesome!!!!!!!!!

SA
Sal A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Sal said Angel is fantastic.

MEADE R.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/18/2021
Mercedes Tire Leak
Angel, Chris and team are awesome.

GH
GLENDA H.
Nissan Murano
02/17/2021
Honest and trustworthy
My family had trusted Cartenders for over 10 years for all of our vehicles…I feel confident that I never have to question or feel that I’m being taken advantage of as a young widowed woman. I recommend them to all of my family friends and anybody looking for an honest auto repair shop!

Jensen Beach, FL
02/17/2021
Great service and great employees
I have been taking my car heat for years and they always do a great job! Friendly and professional staff!

Hobe Sound, FL
Acura 3.2TL
02/12/2021
Super service
Thanks again for keeping me on the road. The car is running without all the squawks & squeals such a relief! Also the locksmith you recommended worked out & saved me $150. under the dealers price.. Bless you for all your help.

TJ
TOM J.
01/31/2021
Professional, thorough, and complete service provided in a respectful and friendly atmosphere. Fair prices, excellent work. We have trusted them for years with all of our vehicles!

WS
Wayne S.
Indiantown, FL
Buick Century
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Wayne said he thought he was charged too much.

KEVIN S.
01/18/2021
Quality work by knowledgeable people
I have been a customer for years and have never been disappointed with the quality of work performed. Everyone appears to be customer focused, efficient, knowledgeable, well trained on all makes and models, and personable. These guys take the pain out of car repair.

ROB C.
Jensen Beach, FL
01/16/2021
Excellent service. The work is superb and the people are professional and friendly.
I have brought my vehicle here for regular check ups and other work.
Have never been disappointed.
They do excellent work and I would recommend highly.

AC
ALICIA C.
01/16/2021
Great service , great detail in explaining car mechanics
Going her fo years very happy with the service

GL
GLENN L.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/12/2021
world class, friendly customer service
I have been going to Cartenders for years. They are professional, reasonable and friendly. Chris and Angel are always accommodating and the service is always outstanding. It's a great feeling to know that I have a mechanic that can be trusted and is more like a friend.