Cascade Professional Auto

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 3 years ago

Melissa H.
07/09/2015
Absolutely awful service
Absolutely awful customer service. I took my car in to have some work done and when they returned it there was a 16in crack in the windshield. They claim that nothing happened to cause the crack on their watch and that it was likely caused because of the heat- and are refusing responsibility. There are visible scratches on the glass from where something fell on it that were definitely not there when the car was dropped off. I am furious and will never take a vehicle there again.

LH
LEE H.
09/06/2011
auto repair
stand by your work. Wife's car runs great now. thanks

PP
PETER P.
09/06/2011
criticism
I have never been treated with more care for my vehicles, and more respect for my wife and me anywhere else than at cascade pro auto...all the people i've ever reffered to c.p.a. ALWAYS say they are HAPPY with their service...keep-up-the-good-work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pete...