ANDY M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/10/2020
Quality work and clear communication
Good!

KH
KATIE H.
08/09/2020
Extra life on a 2005 Honda CR-V
The staff at Castle Rock Imports were informative and professional, explaining to me the issues and providing timely service. I hope to get many more years out of my 2005 vehicle with their help.

RICHARD W.
08/07/2020
Did what I needed at a fair price and in a more than timely matter.
Friendly and efficient service.

STEVE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/07/2020
Trustworthy partners for your vehicle maintenance
I entrust two vehicles to CRIs care. One is a 25-yr old collectable Toyota and the other a domestic Ford. The pricing is fair and competitive. And most importantly, when they say they will have the work done, its done. I have found no errors in their work and they go the extra mile to ensure nothing is overlooked when doing repairs. Its hard to find auto repair and maintenance partners you can trust - i found that with Castle Rock Imports.

KL

JOANNE N.
Volvo XC90
08/06/2020
Trustworthy, experienced, and reliable
I trust Castle Rock Imports with my vehicle, as does my husband with his vehicle. They do the job correctly and for a fair price, and do not push unnecessary services.

LA
LISA A.
Parker, CO
Audi S4
08/04/2020
Castle Rock Imports Absolutely Rocks
I have a 2013 Audi S4. Upon coming out of store and starting my car and putting it in drive, my car would not move. My engine light had come on and a code for EPC. Needless to say my mind started flooding with terrible thoughts. After I calmed down, I thought to myself, I need to get my car to Castle Rock Imports. It was a Saturday and I knew that they were not open on the weekend. I also was thinking about how I had to travel for business the upcoming week. I had my car towed to Cast Rock Imports and left a long note with my car in their drop box.

First thing Monday morning and I mean first thing, Josh gave me a call. We talked about what was going on, he assured me that whatever it was would be figured out and properly repaired. Less than an hour later, Josh called back with their findings. He thoroughly explained the electrical issues and proceeded to share what the fixes would be. Without hesitation I told him to proceed. I love my car and let me say that I knew to repair whatever was going on, was not going to be inexpensive.

Upon coming back from my business trip I headed to Castle Rock Imports to pick up my car. It was 5pm on a Friday and sure enough, there was Josh waiting on me to get my car. I asked him for some recommendations on extended car warranty companies and he supplied me with 3. If you haven't figured this out yet and in my opinion you won't find a better group of people than at Castle Rock Imports.

I highly recommend you giving them a try. You can trust them, their prices are fair and their work is excellent!!!!

KD
KIRSTIN D.
Kia Sorento
08/04/2020
Car repair
They were kind, courteous, explanatory for what was happening with my vehicle. Prices were competitive and fair.

RAY H.
08/03/2020
Honest, friendly, excellent service.
This is the only repair shop I use now or will ever use. They are honest to a fault. They keep my cars in excellent condition. I trust them more than I’ve trusted any business. They never let me down.

GA
GERALD A.
BMW 850i
08/03/2020
Great Appointment
Dr. Tran has been our OD for years and we find her very efficient, professional, and thorough.

Bravo!

08/02/2020
Pretty good
Found small scratches and marks on the hood of my car. Good service but should have been more careful around the car.

LR
LANCE R.
Acura MDX
07/30/2020
Honesty and quality service
Castle Rock Imports changed all the fluids on my 2016 Acura MDX. I requested a transmission fluid change also, but they corrected me regarding my car having life time (100,000 miles) transmission fluid.

SANDY C.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/29/2020
Great service and knowledgeable staff
Have been a customer for many years. None better

DAVID B.
07/29/2020
Very professional. On top of things!
Took appointment, verified time and performed service at fair price. Sure beats driving downtown to Murray Motirs!

BP
BOB P.
07/28/2020
Castle Rock Imports: Professional, Personal, and Knowledgeable!
When we take our car in, Castle Rock Imports, we are confident that they are going to get it right. The quality is always spot on, the estimates are reasonable without any surprises at pickup. They are a very friendly business.