Audi Q5
02/26/2021
Great customer service and it’s local.
My service experience is always good. From making the appointment to picking my car up after servicing, the process is always smooth. The service on my car is done on a timely basis and summarized afterwards. Their friendly service makes me feel like they appreciate my business.

MIKE M.
Honda Ridgeline
02/26/2021
Trust
Very trustworthy and reliable!

GI
GLENN I.
Englewood, CO
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Happy client
I have been a loyal customer since 1986. This is the most trusted automotive shop I have ever used. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional in their work. I highly recommend their services.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you very much for your loyalty through out the years!!!!!!!
    regard,

BD
BRET D.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/24/2021
Prompt and fairly priced for excellent work
Tim and Josh always provide a prompt and professional experience when we bring them out vehicles. The work is always executed flawlessly and at a very fair price! I can't recommend them enough!

Thanks Bret!!!!!

Larkspur, CO
Incredible Customer Service
Reliable, trustworthy, phenomenal team of mechanics and front office crew. We have taken our cars to Castle Rock Imports for 8 years and highly recommend them to all our friends and family.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Jeff and Christine for tursting us with all your vehicles.
        Regards.

SD
STEVE D.
Larkspur, CO
02/23/2021
Tim, the dog and the great service!
Great people and excellent service!
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/26/2021

Thanks Steve!!!! Really appreciate the business.

JOSEPH S.
Ford Edge
02/22/2021
Best Repair shop I know.
They have fair prices. They do great work and they are very honest with their assessment of your automotive needs. You will feel good discussing you car's needs with them. I know that the work done on my cars was necessary and done correctly. If you want you car done right... this is where you take it.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words.

CHRIS H.
02/19/2021
BMW Service
Tim is straightforward and great to work with. I feel like I was getting the correct scoop. Much different than dealing with one of the know nothings at the dealership!

Thanks Chris!!!!
    Really thank you for partronage!!!!!

SY
SCOTT Y.
02/18/2021
Amazing service every time
We have used Castle Rock Imports for over 10 years now. They are always fair and informative. I have always felt positive about every job they have done for my family’s vehicles. I can not recommend them more highly.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you Scott so much for supporting Castle Rock Imports for so long!!!!
 We really appreate your busness.

BW
BURT W.
02/16/2021
Audi, BMW & M Benz
Very thorough and knowledgable, really glad I’ve gotten to know these guys
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for trusting us!

PS
PETER S.
Acura TSX
02/15/2021
Fair and honest service
Brought my car in for oil change. Josh notice an oil seal leaking around the axle that had been disturbed during clutch replacement last year by Castle Rock Imports. They repaired the seal under warranty.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/19/2021

Thanks Peter! We always be here for automotive needs.
         Tim Morgan

KH
KAREN H.
02/12/2021
Honest, straight talkers. Explained everything completely
Took my Lexus in because of brake problems. They explained their procedure, and gave me the option to delay some of the work. I decided to have both front and rear brakes fixed and the result was great. Their customer service is A-1. I will return for other regular maintenance needs.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for these kind words.
We look forward to meeting you service needs in the future.
             tim

SA
SHARI A.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/12/2021
My favorite Mechanics!
Castle Rock imports are five stars all around!! They provide great work, are fair, friendly, and have great customer service. I never feel taken advantage of or weary of the job done. I highly recommend them.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Shari for trusting us!!!!

LG
LOU ANN G.
Porsche Cayenne
02/11/2021
Trustworthy
Castle Rock Imports is a place in which I feel confident to leave my Porsche Cayenne for service. They know the car and are very able to provide everything I need to keep it operating at top performance. I highly recommend.

Lou Ann,
  Thank you for supporting an independent small business.