TODD B.
05/14/2021
Trustworthy for sure
They listen to you, then they provide a reasonable estimate and then they deliver an excellent product at the price they quoted (or less) and deliver it at the time promised. Who knew a company still exists that does that.

EA
ERIN A.
05/13/2021
Can’t believe how honest this shop is!
Wow! I can believe the great customer service and total honesty I received at castle rock imports. Told me every that was wrong with my vehicle, what things I shouldn’t waste money on and where to go for cheaper tires than they could get. I‘ll go here from now on.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for your kind words.

MICHAEL C.
Super Professional
They do such a great job of staying on top of maintenance, so that repairs are kept to a minimum.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Mike!Happy Motoring!
    Tim:)

KG
KRIS G.
Nissan Murano
05/13/2021
Very friendly and honest.
I love this place! The guys here are very friendly and they go out of their way to be helpful. I trust them to tell me the truth about what needs to be done with my car and not fabricate repairs or maintenance just to make a buck.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

JOHN M.
05/13/2021
CRI replaced a dead battery for us within 3 hours of our initial call. Great, prompt service.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/14/2021

Really appreciate the business.

DICK M.
Acura 3.2TL
05/13/2021
Honest caring knowledgeable staff and technicians
You get a feeling of confidence your car is being taken care of by professional and knowledgeable staff and technicians. Very organized and thorough in getting your car fixed correctly the first time.

Thanks Dick!!
  Have a great summer!
    regards,

KRISTEN B.
Englewood, CO
05/11/2021
Customer Service at its Best
Responsive and amazing customer service! We have been customers for ~20 years. Each time Tim and his crew give valuable advice and direction even when the answer is “not to fix.” Couldn’t be happier and still our shop of choice despite us moving further north.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you as always for allowing us to service your vehicles.

RON C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/10/2021
Customer service
They show interest in your concerns without the over aggressive ( you need to do all this other stuff that you didn't bring your car in for ) but will inform you about other items that could be addressed.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your trust in us!!!!

TD
TIM D.
05/10/2021
Reliable and kind
Thank you Tim and Josh. Another great experience for one of our family members. We appreciate your attention to detail in keeping our vehicles running safely. Thank you also for your kind attitude and encouragement.
You are the best!
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

You are like family to us and thank you for your kind words.

05/08/2021
Service, service, service
Reliable service, on time , as promised. “Princess”, the dog , always a joy to see
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

Morgan(Princess) wanted to thank you!!!

BD
BILL D.
05/08/2021
Great local Eurocar mechanic
I have been going here for over a year. They are a busy shop, but work hard to do great work and deliver on time. They’re also reasonably priced and don’t try to upsell.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

We are blessed  to have customer's like you!

05/07/2021
Courteous staff but maybe send to an oil education seminar
The staff was very friendly and patient however one of the employees called me saying that one of his mechanics said my oil was milky and suspected head gasket leak. I explained to him that it was because I was running liqui moly with MO2 additive which has graphite in it giving it its milky brown/gray/green tint appearance he insisted he was familiar with the product and assured me that wasn’t the case. I picked up my car and brought it home and compared the oil in my car to the same brand new jug of oil in my garage and they were the same color smell and viscosity. Please i understand that this is an uncommon oil but when you say you are familiar with a brand of oil please try and be more familiar with all or most of their products.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/11/2021

I am sorry for the misunderstatding. We are not very familiar with LiquiMoly, out of almost 4000 customers you are the only one that uses it. Every other oil we use and are familiar with has some clarity after oil changes, including Motul. Your oil looked like it was mixing with coolant.  All we wanted to do was bring it to your attention that it appears there is an issue with engine oil and coolant mixing.

SG
SCOTT G.
Sedalia, CO
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/07/2021
Nice and knowledgeable staff- quick turnaround
They were able to complete my work early and didn’t try to “up-sell” me like so many other shops do. Very knowledgeable and reasonable.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you. Yes, we only sell what needs to be done.

CD

Larkspur, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/06/2021
Latest service
As usual, CR Imports did an outstanding job servicing our vehicle. They got it done in the time promised, and at a reasonable price
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 05/13/2021

You are always a pleasure to work with!