03/27/2020
Josh is extremely helpful and made the process of figuring out what to do with my car very easy! Very grateful.

MATHEW W.
Volkswagen Golf R
03/26/2020
In and out with a quick resolve
Had some rodent damage to my 2013 golf r brought it in on Wednesday mid day, hot it back as soon as the next day. Awesome customer service, great attitude and helpful info, all around great place to take your volkswagen. I well be going back if I need anything done with my golf

JU
JON U.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Best shop in town!
Highly recommend these guys. My car’s always fixed right!

DAVID P.
Parker, CO
People/service/results
As always great service/ honest people. And now that Tim is at home Instead of work, castle rock imports is way friendlier and more fun to come in.

I bring all 3 of my vehicles from different manufacturers here. I’ve had honest answers to my questions and on more than one occasion the recommendation was to do nothing and monitor. I’m happy to spend the money when I need a repair. Tim/ josh and the group is great about when I don’t need a repair.

MV
MARCO V.
Audi Q7
03/25/2020
Trustworthy and reliable service
Even in these difficult times Castle Rock imports inspire trust and provide great services.

KRISTEN B.

DENNIS F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/24/2020
90,000 mile service on my car
Castle Rock Auto Imports performed the 90,000 mile service on my car recently. They completed the service as promised and for less that the estimate. I was very pleased with this performance and the fact that the car runs well after the service.

KH
KELLY H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/24/2020
VW Tiguan Service
I always have great service and get a fair price every time me vehicle is serviced at Castle Rock Imports.

WR
WES R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/20/2020
Did work on my wife’s land cruiser before
Gave me some options on fixing my wife’s Land Cruiser. Was able to save money this round. Good people to work with.

YB
YULIA B.
03/19/2020
Execeptional work
Every time I take my 2011 535i in Castle Rock imports has done exceptional work.

Audi allroad
03/19/2020
New Customer to Castle Rock Imports - Audi
1st time customer to Castle Rock Imports. Josh and the team made the experience seamless and the car was done well before the promised time. Will be back!

MARTHA M.
Elbert, CO
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/16/2020
I can totally trust them with my car
I’ve had so many problems car to other mechanics. A simple oil change became a nightmare. They couldn’t even figure out what they did wrong. My husband was able to, thankfully. Since coming to castle rock imports I’ve had no more problems. I’ll never take my car anywhere else again. They’re friendly and honest and I trust them completely.

BD
BRIAN D.
Nissan Xterra
03/13/2020
Very satisfied with the prompt and thorough service. Tim was great to work with over the phone and Josh kept me in the know early and often. They finished the work earlier than expected which kept me on the road for the weekend. Nice work guys!!

BRENDA H.
Littleton, CO
03/11/2020
Great Mechanics
Castle Rock Imports has become our family’s mechanic. They are honest and very helpful.

JIM M.
03/11/2020
Cordial, capable staff.
Been a longtime customer and never disappointed with the excellent service I always receive. Don't go anywhere else.