Latest Review about 2 months ago

TE
Taking Business E.
09/24/2018
Warranted Disappointment Due to Unwarranted Condescension
I WAS a relatively new client with Castle Rock Imports. I brought my vehicle in for upkeep service as well as a minor system-repair. I was pleased with the location, turnaround time, and relatively fair pricing. I was very vocal about my initial positive experience at CRI with friends/neighbors that have need for just such a service provider. My check engine light came on over the weekend, so I called CRI and left a detailed message; I looked forward to speaking with someone when the shop reopened. I received a call alright ~ the level of condescension was completely unexpected and entirely unnecessary. I called another service provider and they heard what I experienced in the vehicle and did not undermine my vehicle familiarity and engine knowledge. My vehicle has been delivered elsewhere and the needed repair is being performed. Now I will redact my recommendation of CRI; apologizing for potentially sending friends, family and neighbors someplace so overwhelmed with business that they choose to speak to a client/client prospect with utter disrespect.

TR
Tom R.
12/13/2017
Always trustworthy, professional and honest. Cannot beat them .
We’ve been going there for over 8 years now. They never fail to give good advice even if you don’t go there to get it fixed but we always do. They know their business but also want the customer to be happy, so they are honest, trustworthy and professional at all times. Highly recommend them for any auto issues,

VO
Vicki O.
05/30/2017
The absolute best in Castle Rock!
My car broke down in Taos NM, and I had it towed home to these guys. They are that good!

AG
ART G.
Denver, CO
10/11/2011
Excellent Service!
I have been using Castle Rock Imports for several years. I have referred many others to them as well. They provide reliable, professional and very dependable service. Check them out!

ROGER W.
Larkspur, CO
09/29/2011
Accomidation
My vehicles are serviced on a "I wait" basis after the appointment is made. Then I have never had to wait long - this is easier for me than using pick me ups from others.

CARLOS S.
08/29/2011
Outstanding Quality Service
- Castle Rock Imports has been keeping my VW Golf diesel Happy for around 120k miles - everything from scheduled maintenance to sad moments ( i.e the engine needed new lifters and lobes .... or when the turbo blew out ) to the little things and tires- the staff is Knowledgeable and friendly and you can count on them ~ I would recommend them to anybody looking for long term quality service .
carloss

SR
SUSAN R.
08/25/2011
Catle Rock Imports
Always the best and most courteous service!! Highly recommended.

DARLENE M.
Parker, CO
08/03/2011
Outstanding care care
Tim and Abby at Castle Rock Imports are personable, caring, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Not only do they know my car and take good care of it, but know me as an individual, which is what keeps me coming back. I have never been disappointed and have always trusted what they tell me and what they are doing to make my car work properly. As long as I live here, my car will be cared for by the folks at Castle Rock Imports. They are great!!

TOM S.
07/06/2011
2004 Honda Pilot Service
Great service as always. I feel extremely fortunate to have a local shop with such a high commitment to service and integrity.