EH
ELIJAH H.
07/27/2021
Quick Service
The shop was able to get our vehicle in quickly and were very helpful. No pressure to do unnecessary maintenance. I will be going back

RENEE B.
Elizabeth, CO
07/24/2021
Price and staff.
First time there and was pleased on all accounts. So relieved to find a new mechanic that is fair and honest.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

GT
GEROME T.
Toyota Sequoia
07/23/2021
Alway receive great service!

Thank you.

SO
SERGIO O.
07/23/2021
Phenomenal, end of story.
Skip the dealerships and chains, this is the spot if you want a trustworthy, honest, thoughtful and effective fix to any of your problems. These guys know what they’re doing. I felt comfortable, heard, and taken care of from the moment I called and made an appointment, to walking in the door, to picking up my truck. I won’t be going ANYWHERE else from here on out.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your very kind words.

RICK C.
07/23/2021
They are great mechanics and I recommend them to any one.
Great place for Audi maintenance.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you! It is always a pleasure serving your vehicle.

VG
VLAD G.
Volvo XC90
Expertise and honesty
Very knowledgeable staff. Unfortunately my car’s problem was unable to be replicated but it’s plain to see after one appointment that the guys know what they are doing and will answer the same questions they probably hear every day without making you feel uneducated for asking. I can’t recommend them highly enough and feel fortunate to have found them.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

We are glad you found us too!

AL
ANNA L.
Trustworthy
My only go to when we need any auto or tire service. They are honest, reliable, fairly priced & just great owners/operators. They won't sell you a bill of goods or perform any service that isn't necessary which I really appreciate, especially as a woman going into an auto business of which I know only the basics. I recommend them to all our friends and family.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

I thank you and Morgan thanks you!!!!!

MICHAEL B.
Monument, CO
Volvo S40
Very professional
Detailed and precise estimate of services performed, very thorough yet quick service.

GI
GLENN I.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2021
Help with out of towners
I have some visitors from out of town that needed help with their car. As usual They did a fantastic job.

JI
JEANNIE I.
Honda Civic Coupe
Exceeds expectations
I moved to Castle Rock a year ago and have come to be very thankful for this business. The repairs I've had done were done well and at a reasonable price. They've been able and willing to spend time answering many questions I've had about my vehicles, and I have learned that I can confidently rely on their recommendations. It's pretty exciting to be able to say that about an auto repair shop!

Wow!!!
   These words mean so much to us!!!! We strive to be the best.
       Sincerely,

HV
HUMPHREY V.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/21/2021
Great location with great customer service.
Castle Rock Imports is independently owned and operated and has a great reputation of providing great and fair automotive repair and services to imported vehicles. I came to this shop for repair to my Mercedes timing belt and pulley defect and they were able to remedy the issue the same day. Joshua, who I dealt with, was awesome and great providing superior customer service and updates to the progress of the repair. If you are an owner of an import and nearby, I highly recommend having your vehicle service here.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

I'm glad that we repaired your vehicle and thank for bringing your vehicle to us.
 Yes, Josh is awesome!!!

CJ
CATHERINE J.
So helpful!!!
I woke up to a dead car. Got zero help from the dealership. To my great fortune Castle Rock Imports came to the rescue. They ran a diagnostic, gave me an honest opinion and listened to my tale of frustration! Friendly, helpful, patient and honest. Take your car there!!!

07/21/2021
Fabulous service at a fair price!
Tim, Josh and shop greater, Morgan, were fun to meet. My car was serviced in a timely manner with a friendly expert explanation of fees. I will most definitely be back again.

ROBERT H.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
07/21/2021
Very helpful and informative.
Fast service.
Information provided for future service intervals.
Excellent service.
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for trusting us!!!!!

07/20/2021
Expertise and Customer Service
Both Josh and Tim took the time to get to know me, my car, and my repair needs. Did great work on my X3, and even helped with recommendations for future car considerations with the same level of performance, with higher quality and lower repair bills. Putting the customer first. A great shop! Wish I had gone there a long time ago!
Tim M. from Castle Rock Imports responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for your kind words.
    tim