Ryan S.
INFINITI QX70
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business does good work for him every time, he was impressed with their work and he loved the dog when he came in.

GS
GLEN S.
Acura MDX
08/16/2019
Quality of the staff and owner
The owner and the staff/mechanics are good people who think of the customer first. The operation is efficient and well run. Work is done when promised at the estimate agreed upon.

MV
MIKE V.
INFINITI Q40
08/15/2019
Great service!!
We only take our cars here, they are the best!!

LU
LARRY U.
08/14/2019
Great automotive repair service!
I have been going there since moving to Castle Rock 20 years ago. It is great to have someone you can trust. The staff is great.

MARK M.
Acura MDX
08/13/2019
Responsive, Timely Automobile Maintenance
The electrical repair that I recently had completed was totally unexpected...the car just quit running as I was driving down the road.

I had the car towed into Castle Rock Imports late on a Thursday afternoon without an appointment or prior notification. I was advised that they had a full schedule the next day on Friday and they would do their best to take a look at the vehicle if they could fit it in. Mid-morning on Friday I was contacted by Josh with a diagnosis and estimate for repair. They were able to proceed with the repair and I had the car back before the weekend. As usual, the quality of the work has been outstanding.

Thank you for your timely service!

MATT S.
08/13/2019
Great As Always
I've been going here for years and it's not even a question who the first phone call is. Josh always takes care of me and is fair and prompt. CRI always over delivers.

HS
HANK S.
Acura TL
08/08/2019
These guys are the best!
CRI...Josh, Tim and crew are knowledgeable, honest, speedy and easy to work with. They have serviced both my vehicles over the last 10-15 years after I became fed up with the " Dealer Gouging" for un-needed and untimely service and repair work.

EB
ERIC B.
08/07/2019
Great experience every time
Accommodating, professional, friendly, honest service every time!

08/07/2019
Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable. I appreciate everything they do for me
When you walk in the front door and greeted by Tim or Josh, you feel like you are their top priority. The guys that work on the cars are very careful and treat the autos like their own. I appreciate everything they do and the time they take to explain the work that has been done. Excellent establishment to have your automobiles taken care of!

JULIA S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/06/2019
Always great.
Honest and reliable, as always.

Jarrod T.
Volkswagen Passat
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said he would recommend this business.

07/30/2019
Excellent customer service!!
Josh was very pleasant to work with! He notified me of the additional work that needed to be done before proceeding, which I really appreciated! I have always found Castle Rock Imports to be
honest, knowledgeable, professional, and fairly priced!

Rick S.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he did not have any issues with the service the business provided.

Jacob M.
Colorado
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he appreciated the good experience..

07/28/2019
Great 2nd Opinion
My son took his car to Castle Rock Imports for a 2nd opinion on an issue another shop in town said he needed. He was planning on spending upwards of $750 to make the repair, and ended up only spending $79 on an alignment! Castle Rock Imports said he didn't need the expensive repair, but an alignment would solve his problem. This confirms that getting a second opinion from a shop we trust is not only worth the extra time, but saved us a lot of money too!

MIKE M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/21/2019
Trustwothy and reliable service.
Honest and trustworthy service for over 20 years!

KEN S.
07/19/2019
They do great work, customer service excellent & easy to work with.
Best place to get your car serviced. They do excellent work & very honest. Customer service outstanding!!

DIANE P.
Kia Forte
07/17/2019
Consistent Reliable Service
I started going to Castle Rock Imports in 1997 with my Nissan and always had great reliable, friendly service. I did not purchase another import until 2013 and after having issues the dealer's service, I decided to return to CRI with my 2012 KIA and still found the same friendly, consistent and reliable service. Tim and his staff are the best.

Ford Police Interceptor
07/16/2019
Great service, honest people
I’ve used castle rock imports for about 20 years. Great service, good people, fair prices.

DALE B.
Sedalia, CO
Audi S4
07/16/2019
Another reason CRI is my go-to for my S4 B5
This may set set the CRI team up for others to expect "free service", but I just consider it to be another reason to make them my go-to for my German cars. I plan to keep my 2001 S4 B5 for-ever, and it's my primary car for day to day. A coolant leak suddenly appeared last week and they quickly replaced the leaking hose. However, since it was recently with them for other maintenance work, they didn't charge me...who does that these days. Thanks again Tim and Josh!