C&C Automotive Repair

MR. B.
03/11/2021
Reliable efficient professional affordable
Great service with professional mechanics that diagnose the problem and and correct the issue the first time with a reasonable cost. They service all of my family members cars for the past 15 years.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
03/11/2021
Trustworthy and reliable
What more do you need in your local mechanic? Oh! And knowledgeable! This is a great family run business and we lucky to have them so nearby.

LA
leah a.
01/26/2021
The Best Place To Go For Automotive Work
If you need top of the line repair from a family owned Autoshop this is the place to go. My entire family is now apart of the C&C Automotive Repair family. They give you honest information on your car with fair pricing and lots of information you may need that money cant buy from people who are real and care. They are experience 💯% in all auto areas needed. NY’s Hidden Gem.

roberto s.
01/26/2021
Medical Mechanic
Doctor Nick and Nurse Sarah 👍

MA
MARISSA A.
My auto repair shop
My auto repair shop is skillful, dependable,
Professional and honest.

GM
GRACE M.
11/10/2020
Excellent service. They always do everything they can for the customer.

SCOTT B.
Honest and knowledgeable
The team here went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was safe. They were experts on my issue and did not try to sell me any unnecessary repair.

II
IKUYO I.
Quick and good!
I recently had AAA sent my car to C&C, the did great job with a fair cost!
I'm very happy about it.
I just sent my second car to them. (I usually go to dealer).