Latest Review about 1 month ago

MT
MANDI T.
Highly recommend
My family and I have been costumers for years. Very trusted and great work.
highly recommended

BV
BOBBY V.
Thanks
Thank you c&c !!

BG
BRUCE G.
Trust
When your car needs repair it's impossible to find a mechanic that you can trust. If when I drop off my car with Nick at C&C Automotive I know that it will be repaired correctly and I will not get ripped off.

GF
GARY F.
Customer service
Nick and Sarah have always treated myself and my family great with phenomenal service and repairs. It’s hard to find a repair shop that’s trustworthy and I always feel confident when I bring any of my families vehicles there.

JZ
JOHN Z.
Sarah!
Definitely the shop owener/workers. Going into c&c you feel like you are at home with one big family! I almost want my car to break down more often' JUST KIDDING! Thank you C&C!!

NT
NICHOLAS T.
Friendly fast service
Very helpful nice great service all around good place

DANEA W.
Knowledgeable staff
Sarah and her staff were helpful and friendly. Got me back on the road right away.

CD
CARRIE D.
Best repair shop
Can’t say enough about c and c they are a wonderful family run business who works hard and are amazing at what they do. Never met harder workers in my life. Insanely knowledgeable and will explain anything and everything they need to do to my truck.

WB
WALTER B.
06/23/2021
The people and the level of service
They called to follow up on the day after I picked up the car to make sure I reached my destination. They stuck to the estimate, and we’re kind , caring, and professional.

MR. B.
03/11/2021
Reliable efficient professional affordable
Great service with professional mechanics that diagnose the problem and and correct the issue the first time with a reasonable cost. They service all of my family members cars for the past 15 years.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
03/11/2021
Trustworthy and reliable
What more do you need in your local mechanic? Oh! And knowledgeable! This is a great family run business and we lucky to have them so nearby.

LA
leah a.
01/26/2021
The Best Place To Go For Automotive Work
If you need top of the line repair from a family owned Autoshop this is the place to go. My entire family is now apart of the C&C Automotive Repair family. They give you honest information on your car with fair pricing and lots of information you may need that money cant buy from people who are real and care. They are experience 💯% in all auto areas needed. NY’s Hidden Gem.

roberto s.
01/26/2021
Medical Mechanic
Doctor Nick and Nurse Sarah 👍

MA
MARISSA A.
11/10/2020
My auto repair shop
My auto repair shop is skillful, dependable,
Professional and honest.

GM
GRACE M.
11/10/2020
Excellent service. They always do everything they can for the customer.