Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

CG
Charles G.
Scarborough, ME
10/02/2016
Most Pleasurable Buying Experience EVER!
Just purchased a Chevy Silverado 'Midnight Edition'. Matt Hebert (our salesman) was friendly, low key and a pleasure to do business with. Steve, Sales Manager, was equally as pleasant and professional. Best part .... we never felt pressured and felt that we got a GREAT deal! THANK YOU CMM, for caring about your customers enough to treat them with RESPECT and HONESTY! Already told 3 people about the dealership and our experience!

Lorraine S.
Hallowell, ME
10/01/2016
Helpful sales staff interested in helping you find what you want for a new vehicle.
I needed an up grade to a larger engine. There sales lady had several suggestion buit no pressure. Once I had selected the vehicle she expedited some modifications I wanted and even helped get the car to me when I couldn't come and get it.

PD
Paul D.
06/19/2016 Category: Sales
Disappointing Dealership
CMM has absolutely no leverage or pull with banks or credit unions. While other dealers work hard to get you financing-CMM can't get the deal done!

Jessica L.
06/16/2016 Category: Sales
Ford to Toyota!!
I had been looking to trade my Ford Focus in for something that would benefit me better ecspecially in the snow and winter...I also needed something with a specific price because I knew I was going to take a loss in my car because I paid way to much for it in the beginning. I also was trying to get my credit up for a better rate..I literally had all odds against me! I test drove a few vehicles and thought well I didn't find the one il wait..Garrett Gallagher the central Maine motor salesman explained to me that In all aspects I would best benefit from a Toyota Camey ..that would last me and be big enough to go better in snow and winter, and would make my numbers work ..I figured with all these things going against me that nothing was going to happen and I honestly thought I would test it out and hate it and feel that it wasn't much difference...I was completely wrong! I feel in love with it! It only has 30,556 miles on it and it had all the little things I've been looking for ... And to top it off my interest rate was 3-4pt lower and my monthly payment dropped!! What!! I never thought possible I would have a cheaper payment: lower Intrest rate and have everything I wanted !! Thank you again Garret and the Central Maine Team!! You guys are great!

ty s.
Dryden, ME
09/10/2015 Category: Sales
Shady business practices
Went to CMM and viewed a vehicle i was interested in purchasing. I test drove it and was ready to talk numbers. After negotiating i wasn't fully satisfied but the sales rep said i could put a down payment on the truck and then they couldn't sell it. i filled out the buyers agreement/contract and gave a $100 deposit i went in the next day to close the deal and they sold it. They breached the contract, the managers were rude and couldn't careless about the incident. I would avoid this shady establishment at all costs! terrible customer service and business practices.

LL
LINDA L.
Newport, ME
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
02/18/2015 Category: Service
CMM Service
great service, friendly employees willing to go the extra mile.

LH

EB
EDWARD B.
China, ME
02/12/2015 Category: Service
The people seem very caring and sincere
The routine service went as expected, and the transmission 2-3 shift point was checked and found to be normal for a 6 speed. And I was not charged extra for that, I was very happy

BD
BRENDAN D.
Augusta, ME
BUICK RENDEZVOUS
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Well done
Always a good experience! Thanks Dana and the team of techs!

ROGER S.

MARC W.
BUICK ENCLAVE
02/02/2015 Category: Service
great people!
Always a good experience.

LOGAN B.
Solon, ME
Service manager
Service manager is a huge step up from last

EH
ELAINE H.
Vassalboro, ME
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Excellent customer service
Great team, well trained in customer service.

RICHARD C.
Hope, ME
Well Done
Prompt, friendly, informative, fair price

JUSTIN P.
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Painfully slow
I waited 2 hours just to have an oil change and tire rotation. There is no reason that should take any longer than 20 or 30 minutes. I will never take my truck there for any type of service ever again.

PD
PAUL D.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service.

RICHARD B.
Fairfield, ME
01/29/2015 Category: Service
they go above and beyond to make it right