WS
WALTER S.
Bethesda, MD
11/19/2019
An honest garage that does and tells you exactly what’s needed
Have been going there for years and have always done exactly what they say and will make good if something is not the way it should be done.

Damascus, MD
11/18/2019
Thanks

CP
CARLTON P.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/14/2019
Another positive experience with Century Auto.
Century Auto has serviced my vehicles on multiple occasions over the past eleven years. The previous owner of our home recommended Century when we bought our home. We have never been disappointed with the service we have received. Great service, good price in a timely manner.

KO
KEN and KATHY O.
11/13/2019
Review
Why go anywhere else

UR
Umesh R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Umesh said the staff picked him up and dropped him off and did everything he needed them to do.

JI
JENNIFER I.
11/10/2019
As always, Century Auto did a great job. I took my car in for an oil change - the repairs suggested were minimal. In fact, they had an easy fix for a continuing problem I was having with my car that I thought couldn't be remedied. Very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend!

11/08/2019
Great service, excellent customer service, and nothing but nice employees!
Had a great experience with this location and would definitely return!

CINDY M.
11/07/2019
Everything was great, performed service requested promptly and did not try to up sell and gave me a ride home when I could not wait. They explained what was done in terms I could understand. I called after the service to ask why they used a different tire pressure than I did. They gently explained why my tire pressure number was wrong and now I understand and can avoid my mistakes. This is all very important for me as I rely on Century Auto to keep my car well maintained.

11/06/2019
kind people, reliable service
Recommended!

GM
GEORGE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/05/2019
Exceptional service
The service i received was incredible as always. The guys are so knowledgable and helpful. I would not consider going anywhere else.

JO
JOHN O.
Toyota Matrix
11/05/2019
Far from the usual great service and repair
I have been coming to Century for a long time. I love this shop. But my last visit was very unsatisfactory. Usually, even if I just get an oil change, I will get a call reminding me that the compartment air filter still needs changing, and that this time you really need to get a brake job. And the transmission fluid needs to be changed. I usually decline on half the suggestions, but go ahead with the other half.

This car is about 12 years old, so it always needs some type of maintenance or repair. And I really appreciate Century keeping track of things and making these recommendations. At this visit I didn't get that phone call suggesting various items. I felt lost. My wife drives this car to work, and I like to keep on top of things, even if I decline some of the suggestions. And I think the items that I want Century to tend to is a plus for the shop. This time, all they got was an oil change.

When I come in for my next visit, if Century again has car history amnesia, I might just forget Century.

LC
LORRY C.
Potomac, MD
Buick LeSabre
11/04/2019
Good, dependable work.
Work is done well at a reasonable price.

Nissan Rogue
10/29/2019
Service, honesty, competence
Always courteous, helpful, honest and does a great job. Have been going here for 20+ years. Able to fit me in in an emergency. Only does what is necessary.

RA
RITA A.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
Fast and Honest Service
Chuck was very good, he checked my car and told me what the problem was.

DENNIS M.
Rockville, MD
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/28/2019
Outstanding Service
I have been going to Century Auto Service for a decade or more. They are honest and they give you options. They do good work at a fair price. I have recommended them to my family and friends and many have since become lifelong customers. You owe it to yourself to try them,

SR
STEPHANIE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
I appreciate Century Auto for their honesty and reliability. Woohoo !!

Brian H.
Lexus LS 460
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that they did a great job.

John P.
Jefferson, MD
10/24/2019 Category: Service
John said this business has good service.

JEFFREY F.
10/17/2019
Service Review
I have always received great service with all of our vehicles and the staff is friendly.