HA
HUSSEIN A.
Lexus NX 200t
06/17/2021
Great courtesy; accurate work, timely service and cost-effective.
Great courtesy; accurate work, timely service and cost-effective.

RENE H.
06/17/2021
I am so glad I found this place. Honest people who give excellent service. Thank you!!

JOHN D.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/16/2021
Great as always
Another great visit. Regular maintenance. Quality service and good price. Thanks.

DAVID W.
06/15/2021
A very dependable garage.
I've been using Century Auto for maybe 25 years? They do good work - I know I can count on them for anything on my cars.

Urbana, MD
06/14/2021
The Staff and Office
The professionalism and customer service is awesome!

No Potomac, MD
06/12/2021
Excellent honest Best advice and options. Best I’ve ever had😃👌
This is the pin iCal of great perfect services. They give u accurate options and costs and recomendations. Then let coustomer make final. Choice 👍😃

SN
STEVE N.
06/11/2021
Stopped by to have them listen to my engine
Chuck had a listen, all was well with the Volvo's engine. Asked if I could drop off 2 tires in back of car for dismounting. He offered to do that work immediately and did. Great service. They have been my go-to local shop for several years.

JUDI B.
Damascus, MD
06/11/2021
Century Auto - the BEST !
I've been going to Century Auto for quite awhile, like 20+ years .. (I still remember & think of Marty) - I have always been treated respectfully - the expertise & reliability of Century's mechanics is top notch - when I have any work done on my car at Century, I don't have to wonder " if " the repair will last.. when Century Auto repairs/fixes your car it is done! Am so thankful for this service. Thanks to Chuck.. am loving my AC !!

CLINT W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/10/2021
Most Excellent

MARIANNE M.
06/09/2021
Second family car
Again my husband was very pleased with the customer service and promptness when the car would be ready.

BL
BRIAN L.
06/09/2021
Always the best.
I don’t go anywhere except Century Auto. It’s all about the people for me and their friendly professionalism. I trust them and that’s everything.

CARROL W.
06/08/2021
They always fix the problem!! Friendly and fair pricing.
Wonderful customer service for the past 37 years!! I would not consider going anywhere else!

VN
VIEN N.
No Potomac, MD
06/08/2021
Affordable honest car mechanics service
I have been doing car service here through 3 owners, always get honest services at reasonable price. Today I had some AC work done on my CRV. Very happy with it.

AN
ANAND N.
06/07/2021
Honest and friendly customer service
I have taken my cars to Century several times over the last 15 years. Chuck, Marty and the guys are always friendly and accommodating, and importantly, they are honest. Several times they have suggested I either don't spend money on unnecessary repairs or suggested cheaper, good-enough options. They are communicative about what the problems are, what repairs are needed and what my options are. They call back when you leave a message, and they are prompt in their work.

LA
LINDA A.
Montgomery Village, MD
06/07/2021
Always great service
I have complete trust in Century Auto. They always answer my questions and complete the service promptly and accurately. I have recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.