12/01/2020
Love this place!!
I love this place. Only place I will take my car.

DT
DANA T.
No Potomac, MD
11/29/2020
Excellent & timely service
Same as above

Marjorie M.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Marjorie said she has been there2 times. They are straight up with her, convenient, very courteous and she likes them.

RUTH S.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/20/2020
Excellent service, as usual!
I have been a Century Auto client for 14 years and I've ALWAYS had great experiences with them... Service is always with a smile, completed satisfactorily and on time as promised. I recommend Century Auto to ALL my friends and many of them are Century Auto clients now, too!

AW
ANDREA W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Chevrolet Volt
11/20/2020
Good first impression
My first time at Century Auto Service. Work on my car was done quickly and to my satisfaction. Professional and courteous service all around. My car drives much quieter now after bad tires were replaced. Great first impression. Thank you!

DT
DANA T.
No Potomac, MD
11/18/2020
Everything
The staff is always responsive when I call. My car was serviced correctly & on a timely fashion

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/17/2020
Working on 2000 navigator
Honest opinion about repairing and throwing more money into a 20 year old vehicle.

JESSE F.
11/17/2020
Great people
Great people and service

JOSH P.
11/16/2020
Always honest and do a good job.
This company never tries to sell you something you don't need. I have been doing business with them for years and they always are honest and extremely professional. High quality work at a fair price.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Chevy Chase, MD
Tom and Chuck communicate well
They seem to be genuinely honest and competent

I have found this service station to be flexible and accommodating.

I appreciate their service and my car has been working great after the alignment and tire change!

JIM W.
2008 Lexus Rx350 tune up
Service up front was very pleasant and recommended work was will described and necessary for a suv that has 132k on it. After tune up my drive test was smooth and responsive. So, it’s so far so good.

Jim

YL
YENIT L.
Silver Spring, MD
Jeep Liberty
11/14/2020
Fast and good work
The guy at the front desk was very kind and clear with the information.
The job with my car was fast and with the reasonable price.

JEFFREY F.
11/13/2020
Always great service

SONJA S.
Clarksburg, MD
Saturn Aura
11/12/2020
They are very competent and always explain thecwiek required.
As a female whose auto knowledge is limited at best, I am never made to feel dumb.
They do not try to add on extras. The prior place I went to did this and I never returned.
Century is fair.

SR
STEPHANIE R.
Acura RDX
11/09/2020
Great service as always!
I can always count on Century Auto to provide honest, excellent service on my vehicles! Chuck and the team are terrific!