CY
Chihcheng Y.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Chihcheng said it was good and he will recommend this business to others.

KR
KAREN R.
Campbell, CA
11/09/2019
Excellent customer service
Jamie took care of both of my cars and gave me options on the repairs and needed new tires. He is honest and does impeccable work.

JV
Jeevan V.
Kia Optima
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Jeevan said the business got the job done, but there was nothing special about the service. He didn't appreciate not dealing with the same person on the following day. A quote was requested for an oil change, and alignment and a diagnostic but it was never received. He felt it was a missed opportunity for a new customer.

David R.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
David said he was very satisfied with the service.

PL
PAVEL L.
10/15/2019
Great specialists
Perfect place for fixing cars

Nissan Rogue
10/05/2019
Jamie
Jamie and Teresa are awesome!!

10/05/2019
Fast and affordable
I showed up at Costco to get a tire change. I stood in line for 15 minutes and then realized this place was only 10 minutes away. I showed up and they dropped everything to change my tire on the spot. I got a tire for cheaper than I would have at Costco. Great service.

BN
BARBARA N.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/02/2019
Jamie is good business person a awsome mechanic the best in my book
Jamie and his workers are the best and their always very professional , their the bomb

AO
ALAN O.
10/02/2019
New Tires
I purchase 4 new tires from Century Automotive for a Lexus 2015 Rx350. I was looking for smooth and quiet ride. Jamie recommended the Pirelli Scorpion Verde. The tire, the mounting, balancing and disposal was competitively priced. Overall, I am very satisfied with the workmanship and the ride.

John K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was recommended to him and he would recommended it as well.

OY
OSCAR Y.
Hyundai SONATA
10/01/2019
Friendly people
I bring all my car to Century because of their top notch service.

GMC Yukon XL
10/01/2019
3093 Yukon XL
Janie and crew provided excellent service on my 2003 GMC Yukon. I had a long list of items that need to be repaired including shocks wheel alignment, brakes, and transmission service. They were quick, thorough, and professional. They are fair and trustworthy.

PS
PETER S.
09/29/2019
Utterly Fantastic
Brought my car to a different mechanic and was told the repairs were extensive, costly, and would take three days. Brought my car to Century for a second opinion. They noticed the same things, but said one of them (the most expensive one) wasn’t really an issue yet and that I could probably get another five years out of it before I needed the work. They gave me two quotes; one with the expensive repair and one without. Even the expensive quote was over a thousand less than the other place had quoted. I was worried and asked why. They explained that the other repairs already had them taking it apart and working in that area, and it wouldn’t be right to charge double labor to get to it. “Unless we put it all back together after the first fix and take it all back apart to do the second, that wouldn’t be honest.”
Wait. An honest car shop. Not trying to make me get repairs that I don’t need quite yet. Giving me advice about how to prolong the life of my engine and keep it from needing more shop time?? I decided to replace my balding tires while it was in the shop, and be completely free of concerns over the car.
They had my car done just after lunch the same day, not three days like the other place estimated. The cost was extremely reasonable. Not sure if the new tires just felt better, or if that was just from having a nightmare turn into a stress-free dream, but we have officially changed our go-to car mechanic to Century.

DV
Danica V.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Danica's boy friend. He said the service was good.

DAISY R.
Lexus RC
09/09/2019
Customer Service & Integrity
You never have to question whether or not you are receiving honest estimates. This place has integrity and knows how important retention is with their customers. I’ve brought both of my cars here for the last few years.

08/26/2019
Honest and reliable
I've been going to Jamie for over 25 yrs. Century Automotive has always done an excellent job with repairs for our vehicles.

Joe C.
Lexus NX 200t
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the owner was honest and he didn't feel like he was getting gouged.

ME
MARVIN E.
Redwood City, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/21/2019
Awesome Service!
Grat people and great service! I trust Jamie and Century Automotive. I always feel like I'm getting the best deal in town! Just try it for yourself, compare prices, and you will see what I mean.

STEVEN H.
Nissan Xterra
08/21/2019
Trustworthy Folks
Like having Jamie & Robert working on my car. I know I can get an honest evaluation of what needs to be done and at a fair price too.

MARY ANNE R.
Chevrolet S-10
08/18/2019
excellent work and customer service
There is no better Automotive care service anywhere than Century Automotive. They do excellent work in a courteous and timely manner and bend over backwards to do it right. I have two old trucks that I depend on for my work and personal use and Jamie and his crew have never let me down. I love this place!