ME
Redwood City, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/21/2019
Awesome Service!
Grat people and great service! I trust Jamie and Century Automotive. I always feel like I'm getting the best deal in town! Just try it for yourself, compare prices, and you will see what I mean.

STEVEN H.
Nissan Xterra
08/21/2019
Trustworthy Folks
Like having Jamie & Robert working on my car. I know I can get an honest evaluation of what needs to be done and at a fair price too.

MARY ANNE R.
Chevrolet S-10
08/18/2019
excellent work and customer service
There is no better Automotive care service anywhere than Century Automotive. They do excellent work in a courteous and timely manner and bend over backwards to do it right. I have two old trucks that I depend on for my work and personal use and Jamie and his crew have never let me down. I love this place!

PR
PHYLLIS R.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2019
Always honest and fair prices
I just picked up this HHR last month, it needed some work. I took it in to Century Automotive, the work was done and I'm happy. (As always)

Jeep Compass
07/18/2019
Came in for just one thing
When I came in I was only suppose to have them tire pressure, but that turned into finding a TINY piece of smooth glass so now I need a patch, then I needed my tires rotated? The car is brand new only had 7000 miles. Came away paying about 3 times what I was expecting. VERY odd for Century, we have always been so happy there.
PB/Santa Clara

Los Gatos, CA
07/15/2019
RX 350 Service
Work completed on time and within the price wuoted

Lexus RC
07/14/2019
Consistent Service
I always know I will consistently receive the best customer service.

VS
Veronica S.
Milpitas, CA
Chrysler 200
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said that the service was good.

TY

PR
PHYLLIS R.
Chevrolet HHR
06/20/2019
Jamie always takes care of my cars. I totally trust his ability to do what is necessary for me to be safe in my car.

DK
DC K.
Saratoga, CA
06/14/2019
Great Great place for your car.
Great comforting place to take your car because Jamie and his crew will not overcharge. And no run around. They are honest. They accommodated our schedule and worked with us. They replaced our breaks and rotor while my wife waited. Very fast. Price was very reasonable.

JANICE G.

DANIEL C.
Gilroy, CA
Lexus IS 250
06/02/2019
Awesome service, punctual, and great quality of work.

Jaimie always makes sure that my car is running like new after each service. Whether big or just even an oil change. He is honest and an expert When it comes to knowledge of all cars. He will be fair and give you direct advice on what you should do for your car.

I would recommend everyone to go century automotive!

Alexis S.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Alexis said they were very good, they treated him good, they were fast, they were smooth and the service was good.

KK
Kevin K.
Chippewa Falls, WI
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good, quick, and reasonably priced.

ME
MARVIN E.
Redwood City, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/27/2019
Century Automotive Service
I can always count on good service and a good price.

SL
STEVE L.
04/21/2019
Excellent Service!!!
Greatest place to get your vehicle maintenance/work done. Excellent staff and service! can't say enough on how well the work they do is top notch!

EL
ELIZABETH L.
04/19/2019
Best world class superior service
reliable, honest and speedy service.

04/10/2019
Century Automotive
I trust Century Automotive completely to troubleshoot problems, repair necessary items, recommend safety improvements, and not overcharge or do unnecessary work.

Caria W.
Dodge Charger
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carla. She said the prices are good and the service was fast.