MARY ANNE R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Chevrolet S-10
07/02/2021
Excellent work totally trustworthy
I have an old truck that I count on for my livelihood. Century Automotive can diagnose and fix anything . They always take the best care of my beloved truck and myself. The world of customer service can take notes from Jamie and his crew. I hope they never retire!

DAVID D.
Los Gatos, CA
06/19/2021
Straight up honest mechanic!
Century Automotive has been my go to mechanic for 30 years. He is fair priced and honest. I will talk to him about all my car ideas with a absolute straight answer from a seasoned mechanic that sees all the problems car may give you. I call him for any question I have on cars. My mechanic resource. You wannna call BS on another mechanic, but uncertain, Jamie will tell you the honest truth.

06/07/2021
Honest Sevice
Great service by Jamie and his crew. Highly recommended!

HA
HIRAM A.
06/03/2021
Awesome service and a fair price from Jaime
Had my AC leaky hoses fixed and later it was found that I needed a new compressor and hoses. The $200 charged for leaky hoses was wasted, but agreat job was done the second time.

Anne S.
Ford Transit Van
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Anne said the staff were nice, but they forgot to did not reset her oil light.

EM
Elias M.
Milpitas, CA
Chrysler Sebring
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Elias said everything he asked for they fixed. He hasn't had any issues on the vehicle.

AY
Anthony Y.
Ford Expedition
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said that Jamie and Robert are awesome staff to work with. Everyone is extremely friendly and has excellent service.

BN
BARBARA N.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/15/2021
Most Honest business In Santa Clara
the most honest and trust worthy place of business and these are the most honest and trust worthy mechanics In Santa Clara CA

OY
OSCAR Y.
Hyundai SONATA
04/15/2021
I take all my automobiles to Century Automotive for service. Good service.

JOHN T.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2021
3 car John
Both Jammi and Robert know my of understanding of auto repair and get right to the subject.
Although they are generous with their time to explain issues and invite my thoughts on solutions

SUSANNE C.
Lexus IS 350
03/22/2021
Dependable and Trustworthy
I’ve been a customer for over 30 years and it’s the only place I take my vehicles for repair and maintenance.

RT
ROY T.
INFINITI M35
02/08/2021
Jamie is a great Leader. he provides excellent mechanical service as well as customer service. If you do not use Century you are missing the opportunity for great car car and service.
Great mechanical and customer service

Los Gatos, CA
01/26/2021
I have been going to Jamie for the last 30+ years and never did the service that he and his team provided fall short.

WA
WAYNE A.
Campbell, CA
Lexus LS 460
01/04/2021
Good service and reasonable price.
Better than the Dealer!

AF
Allen F.
Cadillac CTS-V
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Allen said he had to wait around for about 45 minutes.