Business Solutions

Champs Family Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LISA S.
06/23/2022
We like Champs because they are family owned and honest.

06/22/2022
staff and work done on my car
the girl up front helped me with my billing and even took the time to talk to me about the model of my car and that she had bought the same year sc2 saturn...

GW
GAIL W.
06/22/2022
Great service. Honest and fair prices!
I was delighted to find the service center. Not only are they honest and competent but their prices are not outrageous. It was delightful and I really could...

JIM P.
06/22/2022
I was helped with something simple … windshield wipers!!!
Who would take the time to help a person who want a set of windshield wipers…. Especially when you’re the manager / Boss and for a person that’s never set...

BR
BOB R.
Great place.
promised repair to be completed at a certain day. They came through. Excellent staff, communication was great.