Mr./Ms. D.
11/20/2019
Bad Diagnoses
When dropping the vehicle off to Nate I was clear in what we wanted done and the order to do it in. However, from the initial diagnoses to the final diagnoses I received to separate phone calls adding over $1200. to the repair? On a vehicle with over 230,000 miles that is 12 years old? If diagnose properly in the first place I would have declined the repair and spent nothing. But, since we already had $600. in the vehicle before additional issues was found I had no choice but to repair! I feel as if the mechanic new if he diagnosed all the problems in the beginning we would decline the repair and no money would be made.

SA
STEPHANIE A.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/17/2019
Always like my local auto shop!
This is my go-to for my annual state inspection, almost always fast, but always inexpensive and friendly.

JAMES G.
Kia Optima
11/12/2019
Best mechanics - they know their stuff. Only place t go to get my car servo Ed

JENNIFER C.
Fairfax, VA
10/31/2019
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Another good experience at this shop

JENNIFER C.
Fairfax, VA
10/25/2019
Maintenance done
Have been taking my cars to them for over 15 years. They do a great job every time . I highly recommend this shop.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
10/09/2019
Happy customer
Great service and location, needed a state inspection and they took me right in!

Kia Forte
10/05/2019
Amazing crew as always
Never ceases to fail in entertainment.

LEARNING VILLAGE S.
10/03/2019
Learning Village School
Chandler & Sons is easy to work with because they explain the problem in a way I can understand and the staff is always pleasant.

JESSY C.
09/30/2019
Unfair and cheated
I went to "chandler and sons automotive" To ask about the cost to clean and check the transmission that was leaking. The man at the counter says that it will cost $120. to clean and diagnosis. I agreed and say don't charge more for nothing else, if I NOT authorize it. I left and called him he said was needed more time to check the car. The day after I went back with my son. The man charge me for $60 more for something I didn't authorized a dye that wasn't necesary because the fluid is red. He asked me to pay $185 for something I didn't receive THE DIAGNOSIS. He told us to drive the car for a few days and come back to check again the SUV. So after three days, the mechanic review the transmission he says "what I told them at the beginning, that was a leak between the transfer-case and the transmission". I never received a real, professional diagnosis, after a week that we came back, insisting for a diagnosis and estimated. By email was sent an estimated for a repair. I had to drive to other auto shop. I went to a Toyota Dealer, they charge me less, refill the oil transmission, and gave me a truthfully, and complete, professional diagnosis. That showed to me the issues of the SUV, as well to look for solutions with used parts, and fair labor costs.

ANDY B.

DENISE S.
Leesburg, VA
09/08/2019
Consistently excellent
I've been going to Chandler and Sons for over 10 years. Friendly, skilled and fair pricing. Totally trust this crew. Highly recommend for all of your automobile needs!

DAVID H.
09/07/2019
Jeep Water Pump Repair and Oil Change
Minor comments:
Small rubber bumper, on left side of cowling where hood rests, is missing.
Next oil change sticker not updated/replaced.

EL
ED L.
08/18/2019
Quality work at a competitive price
Mike has been maintaining my cars for many years. The diagnosis of the problem is always "spot on" the price is comparable to the Ford dealers. I appreciate the honest assesments identifying urgent work versus that which can be scheduled later. On my latest visitthe technician pointed out to me failing ball joints, ty rods, etc by just listening to the ride and alerted me to the need to fix the problem soon. I apprecaite the notice even though it didn't affect the state inspection at the time.

SP

Ashburn, VA
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/20/2019
Fast Major Repairs on Hot Days
Air conditioner chilling on 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis was very weak on an exceptionally hot July morning. Came immediately to Chandler and Son's who do all maintenance on this car and my wife's Toyota. The air conditioning shop station was occupied. Left car. Next day, Friday, told that A/C problem was due to leak in dryer but also that a coolant leak was found on engine block. Header gasket needed replacing, a very labor-intensive job. Car not expected to be totally repaired until the next Tuesday. On Saturday morning Mike Chandler called to say that one of his mechanics worked extra hours to finish all the work in the shop that was well over 90 degrees! Delighted, as always, with Chandler and Son's expertise, good communications and quality work. They keep the Grand Marquis in perfect running condition with timely routine maintenance and high-quality repairs.

LEARING VILLAGE S.
07/17/2019
I highly recommend Chandler and Sons.

KH
KHALED H.
Scion xA
07/12/2019
It's All About Jason at the Front Desk
Honest and subject matter expert. Doesn't try to rip you off.

AD
ANNA MARIA D.
Honda Accord
07/11/2019
Car Service Excellence
Efficient and friendly service.

Vienna, VA
Audi Q5
07/06/2019
Outstanding Auto Shop
We continue to have excellent service at Chandler and. Sons. Staff are friendly and skilled. The prices are very reasonable. We are highly satisfied customers.