Latest Review about 1 month ago

Lexus ES 300
04/20/2019
Car Service Excellence
Your notice of the needed 80,000 service and the service provided were excellent. Thank you for the notice and the timely service.

DENNIS R.
Leesburg, VA
BMW 750Li
04/04/2019
Fast and great service.
Great and fast service. Was in and out in no time for an emissions inspection. Less than 30 minutes. Thanks for your service.

MARY W.
Reston, VA
03/26/2019
Outstanding customer service!
My car is at the point where it needs more TLC. Mike Chandler helped me considerably in figuring out best options for repairs to save money and also to figure out best next steps for my car needs moving forward. I felt very supported and heard throughout the process. Also, he provided a ride home while my car was being repaired. Thanks so much Mike!

JACQUELINE W.
03/23/2019
Honest, fair and a value
I’ve been coming to Chandler & Son’s Automotive for years. I always feel like they know my car better than I do! They take care of your car so it can take care of you. Recently, I came in for an oil change last minute before a weekend trip. I mentioned that to them and Nate said he would make sure that they checked it out so it was safe for the trip. When he told me it was good to go, I knew I could trust him. He did make some recommendations for a future visit, but assured me that the work could wait. No pressure to schedule anything now . I paid for the oil change, and walked out of there feeling like my car was in good shape for the trip. I was in and out of there in under an hour. Great guys. Great place. Great service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

GL
GEORGE L.
Springfield, VA
03/21/2019
state inspection
I took my car in for a state inspection and my wife joined me. Mike told me it would be about 45 minutes to an hour and offered his car to take my wife down to Cracker Barrel or Anitas. I've been taking my cars to Chandler and Sons for over 15 years and have NEVER had a bad experience. A couple of times I had an air bag recall on one of my Hondas. The Honda dealer replaced the air bag but also list numerous items that they said "needed to be done." All of the repairs added up to over $2000.00. I declined the additional service but took my car out to Chandler's. They checked all of the items and found only one of them to be valid (bad engine mount). Need I say more?

BILLY S.
Burke, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019
I consider myself skeptical of any automotive service and I’m always cross checking..After years and years of searching for a good automotive shop, I can finally say I found one. Service advisors are very straightforward and transparent mechanics . Other shops seem to want to take your money really fast, and turn their back’s when there’s a problem with their work.
This is a family or business over 30 years in service, I don’t think there going anywhere. They are definitely looking at long-term relationships with your customers. Honesty, Intgrity and Reliability equals Good Reputation!
Thanks Chandler and Sons!

BTW-Excellent coffee😀

JASON B.
03/16/2019
I always bring my cars to Chandlers. The service I have received over the years is always top notch.

JOE M.
Sterling, VA
Toyota Avalon
02/23/2019
Ability & Integrity!
The Chandler team is excellent, with competent mechanics and management. They diagnose and fix the problem, don't inflate the cost and only fix what is needed.
They can take on complex jobs and get it all done perfectly.
I never hesitate to go there and have complete confidence it will be right when I leave.

JAMES C W.
Lovettsville, VA
02/06/2019
Excellent, thorough work.

Joe D.
01/25/2019
You get what you pay for!
I paid for great service and competent technicians. That’s what I got, again. Mike Chandler still loves talking about his boat if you give him the chance.

JOE D.
01/25/2019
Super service,..... again
Again great service! Routine maintenance and quick turnaround.

ANDY B.
Linden, VA
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/24/2019
Honesty and professionalism
Chandler and sons offers the best of big corporation at small business prices..

JASON B.
01/06/2019
Great Place
I have been bringing my 2 cars to Chandler for years now and will continue to do so as long as I live in the area. They never try and sell you on repairs you don't need and are always very polite and professional.

AP
ABISHEK P.
12/27/2018
It was quick
I had got my headlamps replaced. Experience was quick and smooth.

KH
KIMBERLY H.
Acura TSX
12/19/2018
Excellent Service as Aways
Chandler & Sons has fixed by cars over at least ten years. They have always provided honest, realistic recommendations. Their service has been outstanding. I highly recommend these professionals!

12/15/2018
Mike is a dick
Fixed my car fine. Reasonable pricing. But Mike won’t shut up about his boat!

PN
PAT N.
11/28/2018
Preventive Maintenance
Serviced car within scheduled time. Did everything I wanted & the price was right. Excellent service.

Lexus GS 430
11/14/2018
Friendly, fast, thorough, professional
Nate and all the folks always take great care of all my vehicles and me.

MARILYN W.
Sterling, VA
11/09/2018
I received prompt and efficient service. They were able to order what I needed and followed up with me to let me know when the part came in. The work wasn't one quickly and efficiently!

DAN L.
Manassas, VA
11/06/2018
Honest and Friendly
Best shop ever, these folks are honest professional and Friendly!
I first went there when my fuel pump died, I was towed to the nearest shop by my insurance company. I was very happy with the price and the service and it is now the only place we will go to.