Overall Rating 4.1395353/5Overall Rating 4.1395353/5Overall Rating 4.1395353/5Overall Rating 4.1395353/5rating 4.1395353
Overall Rating 1.9767433/5rating 1.9767433rating 1.9767433rating 1.9767433rating 1.9767433

2017 Hyundai Accent
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in for it's scheduled maintenance. They got me in straight away and the maintenance was conducted in a minimum amount of time. Additionally, they found that my battery was going bad and replaced it for me under warranty. Excellent service once again!

LW
Laura W.
Peoria, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I am so pleased with the level of service from this location! Thank you for everything!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Services
Great customer service and a shout out to John P. at the service bays, He was very nice and took great care of me when I came in.

Jennie R.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Staff
We purchased our vehicle 2 years ago and always go back for services. They are kind and never pressure you.

Carol M.
Scottsdale, AZ
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service team
The team was efficient and helpful

RP

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Wonderful service
Great staff and service
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!

Mary G.
?
?

Peoria, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Chapman Hyundai
What a great experience. From the buying to the service, they're top notch. Best place in phoenix
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service experience
More professional than many dealerships. I have been involved with buying three new cars here since 2007, and I have always been treated well.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!

Cheryl B.
Great dealership
I’m very happy with Chapman Hyundai. Although I gave five stars for the oil change that I received I was hoping to get my tires rotated as well as part of my initial service. When I looked at the work order I had seen that my tires were eight upfront and nine in the back and I just figure if I wait another 5000 miles to get my tires rotated my front tires will be at six and my backs may be at eight and I just figure if they would’ve rotated My tires it would have evened out the number for my next visit. Still great service from the advisor and everything but I just think that a tire rotation should be a part of the oil change process especially on the first visit which I realize is a complementary From the dealership but I think it is a way to just ensure that the customer may return for other visits for other service jobs. Just a note not a complaint because like I said I do love Chapman Hyundai we have purchased two vehicles from there so we are very happy with the dealership
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership!

WC
William C.
Quick and painless
Went in for an oil change and full inspection, showed up a little earlier then my appointment, they took me right away I was in and out in no time! Friendly staff!

Don D.
2011 Hyundai Accent
Good service, nice employees

EK
Edwin K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra sevice, 12/18
As always, the service at Chapman Hyundai was excellent. We have had three vehicles purchased form and serviced by Chapman on Bell Road. never a problem.
Would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Hyundai is great, and that is coming from a former GM guy. The service at Chapman
on Bell road is also excellent.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!  Have a great week!

DJ
Diane J.
Service Rep was excellent
I was very satisfied with my experience with the service technician. However, overall, the service was expected to take 1 1/2 hrs but it actually took 2 1/2 hours. This was a recall repair so I can't really rate the 'value' of the repair and I have to presume the problem was fixed since I didn't experience anything that would have indicated there was a problem. Thus, I can't tell if it's actually fixed or not. I trust the Chapman is an honest company, so I'm sure it's fixed.

I've only had one other experience with Chapman Hyundai service and that was the first service provided free after my purchase of my new Tucson. That was such a negative experience, I reported the problem to my service rep and indicated that I would not return as a result of what I experienced and I had not until this recall.

I reviewed the cost of the items reported to need attention and the cost seems excessive so I will have the work done elsewhere.

However, please know that the service rep I dealt with on this visit was excellent.

I would recommend Chapman to a friend for purchase but not for service.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We are glad Joe was able to take good care of you and hope if you need anything in the future you feel free to reach out to him.  Have a great day!

VM
Vanessa M.
Terrific Tony S!
Tony S was so awesome, kind, fast, attentive and fixed the cord issue on ECO and M so fast. Love the service here at Chapman Bell!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the "awesome" review!  Have a great week!

CL
Conley L.
Glendale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Azera
2015 Azers
The help was quick, friendly and problem solving.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review!

AZ
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service as expected. This is my first time owning a Hyundai and I was a little nervous since I loved my old dealership but this was just as positive of an experience. I love that they wash my car when they are done servicing it too!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

When our customers leave happy, we are happy.  Thank you so much for the great review!

PS
Patricia S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Review of service.
Joseph is great.

High prices.
Being an elderly woman, my son was appalled that I spent $825 on a radiator......seems to think I got ripped off. I hope that was not the case.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We are trying to contact you to speak with you about your recent service visit.  We would like to assure you and your family you were not taken advantage of in anyway.  If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience at 602-866-6162.  Thank you so much and I hope to speak with you soon!

EU
Elsa U.
AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Elsa U
Excellent, quick, friendly service!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018