Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.975002/5rating 1.975002rating 1.975002rating 1.975002rating 1.975002
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and good service... donuts and coffee are not bad either!
Friendly, courteous people are what I find each time I come in for service of my 2017 Tucson. Friendly, courteous people are the main reason I will be back.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great feedback and your continued business!

JO
James O.
Needed a replacement Battery
Came into Chapman without an appointment and was taken care of
on Saturday 8-11-2018. found out I needed a battery. Service advisor-
Joseph Padilla took over and corrected the problem.. had a multi-
point inspection and also had the car washed. service was outstanding THANK YOU
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!  We are so happy to hear Joseph was able to get you taken care of and back on the road.

FC
Felix C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
straight to the point but, in a respectable approach.
Very content will the time and services provided. Cost was reasonable.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review!

David B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service Advisor
Work done in a timely manner
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the great review!

NG
Nahla G.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Treating the customer with respect
I don’t have to wait too long for the service and the service man was very nice and polite
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!

Mariah S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great!
Tony was great to work with! Thanks for the help.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

EW
Elaine W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Peace of Miind
I always have all my car needs taken care of at Chapman Hyundai...
Peace of Mind is Priceless & that is what I get from all those I come into contact with~
From Richard the Shuttle Driver- Tony my Service advisor- Jamie ( head of service) & my mechanic Jose.
EW
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great feedback!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Location and service
Service advisor Joe was great..
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback!

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service dept is always great. The car runs great! Just the cosmetic things on car is frustrating. Sun visor keeps breaking and since warranty period is done i need to pay $123 to get it replaced again! Also all the window motors have broken within the warranty and have been replaced. And once again th drivers side is broken again and that's $$$$.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We really appreciate your positive feedback for the service department and will pass your frustrations with the product on to the factory.

Marta S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Auto service
Very prompt attention and efficient repairs. Very helpful service rep. Thanks!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
I went in for an oil change at 8:00am and my oil change was done and my car beautifully washed by 9:00am. I enjoyed a donut while I waited! It was a wonderful experience.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Tempe, AZ
Almost lost a customer
I was treated like an incompetent female by Tony at the service department. If Joe had not stepped in I would never come back!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me regarding your service visit.  We are very sorry you have a rough start to your service visit.  I am so glad to hear Joe was able to step in and take over to get you taken care of the way you should be.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and we really appreciate your time filling out the survey and speaking with me.  Have a great day!

Matthew B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Consistent
Car felt great after the oil change, only thing I wish that they had a slightly better grip on is that I don't do and haven't done anything other than a high milage full synthetic oil change in my car for the last 18 months.... I wish I didn't have to remind teem and they could pull the notes. It's just a "same thing as last time type of thing" that doesn't impact the service and could very well be out of their scope given the systems in place. I don't know but it was an easy catch and fix so we're cool.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership! n Thank you so much for the great review!

Andrew B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
perfect again
Joe took great care of me. thanks
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Debra M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review!

BJ
Brian J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
We were running into an issue that needed fixing and the only options were expensive ones. However, Joe in service found an awesome work around that saved us Thousands!

Talk about putting customers first! That’s what the heart of “Customer SERVice” is all about! Serving Customers!!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are very fortunate to have Joe on our team here at Chapman Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Enjoyable car-buying experience
I worked with salesman, Jonathan, who did an excellent job providing quality assistance. He was not the stereotypical over-aggressive, 'smooth-talkin', greasy-haired, fake-smiling salesman I was anticipating going into the car-buying process. He was professional, knew his stuff, genuine and actually listened. I would definitely recommend working with him to buy a car. I have Loved my 2019 Hyundai Veloster!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new Veloster!

BD
Brett D.
Reliable
Had 8400 dollars in damage to my 2018 Hyundai Elantra. They took great care of my car in a very reasonable amount of time. They figured out a rental for me as well. Cant complain. I would definitely go back in the future.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!  We are so happy to have been able to help you get back on the road!

Rick S.
Experience
Professional and efficient
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback!

WK
William K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a smile.
The staff is very respectful and honest on there discussion with you about services need. They are not pushy which is good.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!