PR
Patsy R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
The service, service advisors and service manager
I could not imagine going any place else to buy or receive service. Lucky to have found Chapman Thank you.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

DK
David K.
AZ
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Best service ever!
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

MT
Monty T.
Great Service!
I just started going to Chapman Hyundai for service about 8 or 9 months ago. I switched from another Hyundai dealer and glad I did.
RITA M W., Customer Relations Manager from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

So happy that you switched.  Thank you for the excellent review!  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Have a super great day!

Rita Welch

Customer Care Manager
602-298-6245
ritawelch@chapmanchoice.com

PS
Patty S.
Great Service Team!
Kudos to Fred and the Service Team! They made sure my repairs were done so my trip was a safe one. They explained in detail what was being done and I really appreciated their professional and compassionate service. Thanks!!

Robert B.
Excellent Title

GP
Gary P.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Always do a great job
I always bring my Tucson to Chapman, the service staff is great, always up front on what is going to happen. Always complete updates as service is being accomplished, always give honest assessments on cost and time estimates. Very happy with my Service Representative and the staff here at Chapman Hyundai.

BF
Bruce F.
Payson, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
Service manager was fantastic and had vehicle washed and ready exactly when told it would be..
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Chapman Hyundai is great to work with. Everyone is so nice and helpful.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
I was in and out in under an hour and a half.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

Diane G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Simple Is Apparently Too Complicated
My reason for the Poor scoring can best be summed up by "Three strikes and you are out." I have been bringing my Hyundai to Bell Road since I purchased my vehicle there in 2009. However, I feel strongly that the last THREE times I have brought my car in, the multi-point inspection has been done improperly. My "scores" have been good across the board, and yet I find it funny how that could possibly be since my windshield wipers are NOT good and my washer fluid is LOW (aka NOT good), among other things. So, WHY would I want to trust Bell Hyundai with more complicated service when their techs can't even seem to do the SIMPLE stuff correctly. I'll be taking my future business & car purchases elsewhere.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service visit.  I truly appreciate any and all feedback that will help us improve our business.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you to discuss the matter further.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Have a super great day!

Rita Welch
Customer Care Manager
602-298-6245
ritawelch@chapmanchoice.com

Debra G.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Honesty, efficiency and personable
I had a very good experience..everything was done with no problems and no surprises. I would definitely recommend you to fruends
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

AV

02/11/2020 Category: Service
pp
pp
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Jacob G.
Prescott, AZ
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The best !
Went in for work that was recommended and I have seen IMPROVED performance from my vehicle. I had shopped around for pricing prior but decided to stick with who I knew. And as always never disappointed. I always decide to wait at the dealership it's comfortable and chill. When its time to upgrade my vehicle im sticking with Chapman Hyundai
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

PH
Peggy H.
Glendale, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/10/2020 Category: Service
My Husband and I took both of our Hyundais to be serviced last week. Joe was our service rep. and he did a wonderful job from start to finish.
JAIME H., Hyundai Service Director from Chapman Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020