Business Solutions

Charlie's Automotive Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BA
Ben A.
06/29/2022
Front end work
Charlie’s did a fabulous job at a reasonable price and had it done in the time frame he stated. He also only does what is needed and doesn’t ever try to sell...

06/15/2022
11 out of 10 service!!
I've known Charlie and his wife/shop secretary, Cathy, for many, many years. Charlie has always been straight-forward with me, "telling it how it is", and...

05/17/2022
Quality service and quality parts
Will never take my vehicle to anyone, other than Charlie’s Automotive. Quality service is important to me and to know quality parts are used vs aftermarket...

Jeff B.
05/09/2022
Best Mechanics in the area!!
Charlie and Cathy run a great business, always fair and timely. We bring all of our vehicles to Charlie’s and several of our adult children do too!

05/09/2022
Quality work
Honesty is hard to find these days. Went above and beyond why the truck was there. They put safety above everything else. Thanks again would recommend to...