Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5Overall Rating 4.2142868/5rating 4.2142868
Overall Rating 2.1071446/5Overall Rating 2.1071446/5rating 2.1071446rating 2.1071446rating 2.1071446

Thomas B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Very Good Service
Had appointment for simple oil change at new service center. In/out 30 minutes. Lady that helped me 10 * . The entire team is VERY customer service oriented. Only way to achieve this is with an excellent leadership team putting the policies and great staff together to provide this kind of service. Other service dealerships.....NOT SO MUCH
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit.

CG
Cheryl G.
Moyock, NC
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and check tire pressure light
Staff was friendly. I dropped off car and was called when it was done. I will probably go back to this dealership when I need my next service.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Your feedback means everything to us. Thank you for the 5 stars and we look forward to your next visit.

Russell R.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt fast service; extremely friendly associates
I had to bring in my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport for its usual oil change. CheckeredFlag Hyundai provides free lifetime oil change and inspections for new vehicle purchases which is amazing. I called on a Saturday morning and they got me in within the hour. I literally dropped my car off and within less than an hour, both the oil change and inspection were completed. I even received a text from the associate that checked me in advising the car was ready. How great of service is that!? I’d recommend CheckeredFlag Hyundai and their vehicles as well as service department to anyone! Great job everyone as always! You have a lifetime customer in me!
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag Hyundai ! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you and the Elantra at your next visit with us.

RL
Raymond L.
Hyundai Service
always very professional in both service and staff..... excellent
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate the feedback and the 5 stars ! Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
customer service
Very friendly staff and quick service.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time for our survey! We look forward to your next visit.

Donald B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Win the Race with Checkered Flag
Great friendly service personal with the work done right the first time every time
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit.

Corinne S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone
Why I say everyone is because it's not just the customer service but the mechanics also. They all do their best to take good care of me and my car. I truly appreciate it.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review! Thank you for choosing Checkered Flag.

CR
Carey R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I’ve always had excellent service here. But I will say this, JoLynn has been the best service advisor ever the past 3 visits.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you the feedback and the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Car
Good
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Checkered Flag greatly appreciates your buisiness! We look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Jolynn Dye

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/15/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Technicians should completely assess repair job before ordering parts so they don't have to make another order and delay repair completion.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for replying to our survey! We use this feedback to improve our customer service ! We look forward to making your next service 5 Star!
Jolynn Dye

SK
Sharon K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
everyone is helpful and they do their best to get me in and out as soon as possible which i really appreciate. i appreciate the kindness they show as they are helping me.i
i like the location, the good service and the pleasantness of the ones who wait on you.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business! We look forward to making every service 5 Star!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, thorough, friendly service
Great experience at new service location. The facility is run well and personnel were friendly and responsive

Thank your the 5 star review. Checkered Flag appreciates your business! We look forward to making every service 5 Star!

LL
Laura L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Mario at Checkered Flag Hyundai World ensured the service on my vehicle was completed completely and in a timely manner. I appreciate the update on the status of my vehicle, and his professionalism!

Thank you for the 5 star review Laura ! I always enjoy assisting with your service! I'm so glad your extremely happy with your new Sante Fe! I look forward to making every service with us 5 Star!
Assistant Service Manager
Checkered Flag Hyundai World!!!!!!!!!!!

TK
Thomas K.
HAPPY CAMPER
I just had my 30,000 checkup and it was done quickly and professionally. Shout out to Mario (my service point of contact)!!

Thank you for the  5 star review Mr. Kelleher! I alway enjoy assisting you with your Sonata! I look forward to making every service 5 Star!

GM
Guy M.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Equus
"How We Are Treated"
We were and are impressed with the Professionalism of the service staff when compared with other dealerships.

Thank you for the 5 star review! Checkered Flag appreciates your business! We look forward to making every service 5 Star!

RF
Richard F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, fair prices, convenient location
Mario goes above and beyond for his customers every time. I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a new Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words ! I always enjoy assisting you with your Sante Fe ! I look forward to making every service 5 Star!

TH
Tara H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always!!!
Consistent, outstanding, timely service!

IG
Isiah G.
Portsmouth, VA
20000 mile service
Service was fast and convenient. Customer service was excellent.

Thank you for the 5 star review! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business! We look forward to makng every service 5 Star!
Checkererd Flag Hyundai

LC
Laurence C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The title says it all. Excellent service!
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning.Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a great weekend and stay safe!!!

JoLynn Dye

AD
Alice D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Welcoming, and friendly
The service was great, found issues, we wanted to go back to the dealer first. There was no push for unnecessary work. It is a wonderful environment. Very pleased.

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful day. Be safe!!!

JoLynn Dye