Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5rating 4.2413831
Overall Rating 2.103451/5Overall Rating 2.103451/5rating 2.103451rating 2.103451rating 2.103451

Norfolk, VA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Detail and oil with comp. Inspection
Booked it via phone representatives assured me the car would be good to go on a Saturday in and out just a few hours.
But was longer.
The shop representatives were great. No complaint about then never have had an issue. Had to wait a while. But thanks to a store representative I now know Saturday day isn't the day to get your car detailed.

Elizabeth City, NC
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Improvements with the new location
The service appointment went as expected. First time at the new location. Definitely a good improvement to the customer waiting area plus the new drop off/pickup area that keeps you out of the weather. Mario was excellent as usual. Listened to our concerns from the last few oil change service appointments about the service reminder tag and the digital service reminder not being set for the 2.0L turbo engine. Those problems were handled and noted in the service notes. The biggest problem and the result of not getting a 5-star rating is that everytime we have the oil change it is overfilled. We had this problem with our Hyundai Sonata and now the same with our Hyundai Tucson. This last service for the oil change has the oil being at least half a quart or more over filled. It shouldn't be overfilled that far but it will be there warranty problem if it causes any damage to the engine.

James P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service with Mario
Top of the line service. Honest pricing. Good service. Also your courtesy drivers represent your company very well. My next DUV will be a Hyundai. Please give Mario my best. James & Marianne Phillips.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and the kind words. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business' I look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Sincerely,

Julia F.
Norfolk, VA
Awesome
They were super helpful and got my car in perfect shape so I felt very safe driving away! Will always come back!! Thanks y’all!!
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and responding to my survey. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!

TP
Thomas P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
The people and facility

MK
Michael K.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Had my car in for a brake job and the service was outstanding. Very quick work and I always feel like I’m well treated. My service rep Mario is very helpful and I trust him

BL
Brenda L.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Love the new facility. The service excellent (washing of car a real plus) and no charge for inspection!!
Nelson Sales was my Service Consultant and he was wonderful. He kept me advised at all times and was excellent in the customer service area and represented Checkered Flag Hyundai well. Thank you Nelson!!
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

Makaylea M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick turn around
Pershanda was the one helping me throughout this process. she was the best!! She kept in touch almost everyday with updates, she showed concerned, and was VERY informative. I was given a loaner a few days after my car was towed into the shop for a repair which was so helpful!

Rene Polanco

DF
Doug F.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Bought it there...........They're the only ones who have ever lifted the hood...............Perfect in what they all do...
Thanks Amanda.........Marco and Yue and Joe in customer service...
Fantastic service and human beings...
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review and the kind words! We all always enjoy assisting you with your Tuscon ! We look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Sincerely,

Chesapeake, VA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service manager on the floor, female, can not remember her name
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I greatly appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!!!

Robin H.
New Castle, DE
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Your customer service is awesome.
I like you representives or agent, they are extremely friendly and very helpful. I just wish they could repair my battery post without multiple visits.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 3 star review and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I greatly appreciate your business. I look forward to making your next service 5 Star!!!

Justin D.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very professional and I was in and out quickly.

VO
Victor O.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy coming here because whenever I come in, I'm greeted each time, they make sure everything I need serviced on my car is taken care of and everyone there does an amazing job. Great staff and mechanics!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding customer service!
Perchanda is excellent to work with. She is the best at customer service. I enjoy working with her each time I visit. Thank you, Perchanda!

Dave D.
Service department the best
Fast and reliable workmanship. Done right the first time.

SP
Skylar P.
Ladson, SC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and precise
Explained every part of the service gave accurate estimates of the cost and saved me money. Very friendly and will most likely return.

Brett B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service that was above and beyond
The service at Hyundai went above and beyond to replace a brake light while doing the safety recall.

KD
Katherine D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Great Service
Mario's customer service is outstanding. He never ceases to amaze me. Thank you

SG
Sade G.
Pershonda was excellent....
She made time for me and treated me like a customer should be treated. She kept the communication open and explained everything clearly. Thanks for such a great experience!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service representative.
Waiting three and a half days for a commonly available part to arrive.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making your next service 5 star!