Shirley B.
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Staff
The staff are very helpful

2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service and dealership
Renee in service was very friendly and accommodating

KL
Kelley L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Professional, Timely, Honest
Everyone I had contact with during my recent visit was professional and caring. I really appreciated the service of having someone pick me up to bring me back to the dealership to retrieve my car. Very convenient for me.

Ramon Carlo C.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
Awesome service as usual! Donnie was very professional and helpful. My service was finished way faster than I expected.

Brian B.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Perchanda was awesome. Got me in when I needed , took really good care of me. Would definitely recommend this place.

Sean H.
Portsmouth, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Going above and beyond
On my last review ide had mentioned that I was upset about having to pay for the rental car. Seth and his team did what they could I get that taken care of. Exceptional customer service!

VB

CG
Carol G.
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Everything was outstanding!
I took my car in for inspection and an oil change. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The waiting area was spacious and comfortable. All the work on the car was done to perfection. The Topper was having a shining clean car returned to me. I love Hyundai World!!

June R.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
They not only do the work exceptionally well, they return your car all vacuumed and washed!!
Checkered Flagg is my car company.......this is my second lease........have loved both of them!!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great overall experience
I am an elderly woman who for the first time had to take my vehicle for service. I was nervous about what to expect. I did not know what to do. Your people guided me thru the process and I had a great experience.

LU
Lisa U.
Yorktown, VA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The staff here is awesome and they really work with you to accommodate your requests. Seth is outstanding and very helpful! I always recommend Checkered Flag to anyone I know looking for a car or maintenance on their own.

TK
Tarey K.
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2020 Category: Service
A pleasure to deal with.
Checkered Flag Hyundai is a pleasure to deal with. The staff is always professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The facility is always clean and comfortable. The fact that my 2009 Hyundai Accent is still running well and this is the only place I've ever taken it for service, tells me everything I need to know about Checkered Flag Hyundai.

WC
William C.
Chesapeake, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

Checkered flag hyundai
Excellent service overall. Arrived at 7:30 for oil and filter and recall and was completed at 10:10 am. As everyone is time sensitive, just would wish if next visit is not almost three hours. My wife loves her Santa fe ......
MICHAEL B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Good afternoon
Thank you for your time today with speaking with us.  We value your opinions and appreciate your feedback.  We take all of these comments to train to ensure we are continueing to get better.

11/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
Great environment

Sean H.
Portsmouth, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Convenience
Seth did a great job getting me back in after finding out my Santa Fe needed a catalytic converter replaced. He also did a great job fitting me in after the part had come in. I know it’s tough to to fit someone in when you can’t even get an appointment till weeks out. Only thing I didn’t like was I had to pay for the rental. The rental should’ve been covered by Hyundai due to the part being covered under warranty
SETH H. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Good Afternoon thank you Mr. Hale and allowing me to rectify the situation.  Should you need anything in the future please reach out to me.  Thank you again I look forward to working with you in the future.

MICHAEL B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020