Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5rating 4.2307704
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

Norfolk, VA
Review
Enjoyed my experience. Have recommended this dealership to others
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Maintenence
Took my car in for it`s regular car maintence. The dealer did a very good jpb and the prices were very good also. The services were done in a reasonable amount of time.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Car repair
Did a great job finding the problem with my car. Took a little bit long than I thought but service was good.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good evening. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

MK
Michael K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient and friendly staff

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!!

Stephanie B.
Car info
Easy scheduling

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to my survey. I aprreciate your business and kind words. I look forward totaking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful day!

AJ
Arnika J.
Norfolk, VA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Waiting for them to approve the recall/ warranty takes too long
Third year in a row I've brought my car to have my air bag light fixed, when it should've been fixed in 2016 which was my first time ever bringing it in. Waited hours for the PR or whatever to approve my recall/ warranty. Then find out that the part won't arrive until two days later. Hyundai wanted to keep the car because it was "unsafe" but didn't have a loaner car to give me for those two days. Poor service on that end & the fact that I have to keep bringing my car in for the same thing every year.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

My name is Amanda Hayslett; I am the Service Manager for Checkered Flag Hyundai. Customer service is our top priority at Checkered Flag and it appears we fell short of your expectations on your most recent visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the details of your visit and resolve any issues you may have. I use this feedback to educate my service staff and to keep our service processes always improving. I can be reached by phone or email whichever you prefer.

Fredericksburg, VA
Just Ok
Nelson was great. I picked up my truck after service had closed and no one seemed to know where my keys were. Waited for almost 15 min before the called Nelson on his cell. Person I dealt with said he couldn't take payments so I could write down my credit card number and they would run it the next day. NOT!! Told him no and I would just call tomorrow to make my payment. SMH
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for replying to our sure critic review. Unfortunately we did not meet your expectations this past visit. Whenever its convenient for you, please give me a call or email me about this visit so we can further discuss the situation. My number is 757-490-1111 ext 4435 and email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com.
Again I do thank you for your time and business with us and we hope to continue to see you and your vehicle for service .

Nelson Sales Service Consultant

BV
Barbara V.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Top notch customer service with staff. Always the best.

AU
Allen U.
Yorktown, VA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff at Checkered Flag Hyundai is always so friendly and helpful! Nelson is awesome! His customer service is excellent and every time I come in he is always happy to help! Sometimes getting service done on your car can be painful, but it is always quick and easy at Checkered Flag Hyundai!
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 or email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com. Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!

EF
Eric F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Checkered Flag Hyundai Service Center
The team is great and my car has always been serviced as quickly as possible, even when factory recalls were involved. They are so efficient, I prefer to wait for my vehicle because I know it won't take very long.

2018 Hyundai Kona
The people
Very satisfied
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Marion S.
Helpful and Honest
Mario went above and beyond to address my problem. I never felt I was being cheated which is my primary reason for avoiding dealerships. The dealership is very busy which is why I wouldn't go for a routine oil change. But they are popular, I believe, because of the way they take care of customers. When it is time for me to buy a new car, I will go there.

LR
Larnette R.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
My car was finished in a timely manner and everyone
was very helpful
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking our survey! We look forward to your next visit.

Huy Vo
Hyundai Service Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4434

Chesapeake, VA
Very satisfied
Everyone was very professional and the time for the service was as stated.

KA
Karen A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service visit
Went quickly
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Good morning. THank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful day!!!

AR
Ashley R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Team Never Let's Me Down
Nelson checked my vehicle in and Huy checked my vehicle out. As always I get great customer service. Huy of course is my favorite service representative!!!! Nelson did a great job and was super friendly. I can't say it enough this team is always happy and customer service is always 200%.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the review and the kind words! It is always a pleasure seeing you here. We look forward to your next visit.

Huy Vo
Hyundai Service Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4434

HW
Harold W.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe 1
Everything was fine.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

2013 Hyundai Equus
05/18/2018 Category: Service
the Staff
Great Job

Thank you for your 4 star review!

Richard M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I had an appointment but arrived early, they got me in early and took care of a recall very quickly.

Richard H.
Hertford, NC
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership and Service Department
Got me in and out fast! Felt welcome and service writer kept me up to date on progress.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful day!!!!