KL
Timely, Redpectful workers

Daniel C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I’m undecided at this point.
We’ll see how the end result of my service turns out. This is the 2nd time my car has been in for the same issue, in a weeks span.
MICHAEL B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Good morning,

I am contacting you regarding your response to your recent survey; I would like to insure that we have reached a resolution regarding your service experience.  Additionally we do utilize information provided by our customers to change and/or implement processes and amenities to increase the quality of the service provided.  I do appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

BL
Bryan L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Best
Perchanda is amazing as always and kept me informed and updated.

TT
Thomas T.
U
U

Judith T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thankful for my Hyundai Dealership
I have 2 Hyundais - 2012 & 2016. They both have been reliable & very economical to drive. Service at Checkered Flag Hyundai has been exceptional!

June L.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Going above customers satisfaction
My car was in for inspection and needed new brakes. I was shuttled home to wait. The completion went past 6 pm. No shuttle service, so Rene and his “valet” Brien brought my car to me. I am very appreciative for him going beyond any expectations. Your team puts customers first.

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Aim to please
The staff at Checkered Flag Hyundai Va Beach is always friendly and quick to let you know what is going on with your vehicle. Ms. P. Freeman is always professional and personable to her clients.

TO
Thomas O.
06/25/2020 Category: Service

DO
Dennis O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Work done in a timely manor

TC
Terry C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
I always get exceptional service when I go to Checkered Flag Hyundai.

James B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2020 Category: Service

Joanne S.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Missed Mario
New to me service rep
Texting - used to talking with someone
Also prefer Checkered Flag drivers versus LYFT - but you do what you have to do
Joanne
MICHAEL B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

My name is Mike Barnes; I am the Service Manager for Checkered Flag Hyundai. Customer service is our top priority at Checkered Flag and it appears we fell short of your expectations on your most recent visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the details of your visit and resolve any issues you may have. I use this feedback to educate my service staff and to keep our service processes always improving. I can be reached by phone or email whichever you prefer.

I do appreciate your time and I do look forward to speaking with you.

Mike Barnes

Checkered Flag Hyundai

490-1111 ext 4439

Mike.barnes@checkeredflag.com

Stephen C.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly People
Everyone we dealt with was very friendly. Our salesperson Kristi was very understanding and helpful.

David W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Love Checkered Flag Hyundai. Perchanda Freeman is such a joy to have has a Service Advisor! From her knowledge of services to her infectious positive attitude. She’s the Best!

Christine C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
First Oil Change in 2019 Sonata
Job was completed in less than the estimated time, car was washed and sanitized. Rene, our service advisor was pleasant and friendly. We joked about the mileage on the car, considering the Pandemic and it is really driven by a little old lady. Waiting area was clean, sanitized, everyone in dealership was wearing masks, hand sanitizer was available. Wi Fi, TV helps the time pass also.