Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5Overall Rating 4.2413831/5rating 4.2413831
Overall Rating 2.103451/5Overall Rating 2.103451/5rating 2.103451rating 2.103451rating 2.103451

DF

White Stone, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
First visit
Dennis was very helpful and accomodating
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Dennis Bulalayao

2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Was kept up to date on progress and was given fair quote on prices.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Jerod A.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Not Great at all they over price everything and dont give discounts to loyal customers.
I've taken my car to Hyundai Checkered Flag on Virginia beach twice in less than 10 months to get the same exact problem fix. I'm a Loyal or once was a Loyal customer I didnt receive any discounts. They mark up the Price then mark it down to the original price to make it seem like its a discount!
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Questionable inspection
The service writers are very nice. Friendly and smiley.

Huy Vo

Good timely service
I received good service that was completed before the estimated time I was given. I did not get any additional "you need this done" items that many dealers use to jack up the price. Very pleasant people to work with.

prompt and friendly service
I always receive service promptly at the time of my appointment. The service reps are always friendly and
are knowledgeable.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Great!

Great job as usual!
Great service team they all work together to give a great service experience. Love the new location!!

Rick S.
Potential customer
I didnt buy the car here , but after getting the vehicle serviced here I'm likely to return to purchase a vehicle when I can.

Donald B.
Got emergency service
Your Staff were the best, they made a bad experance easier to handle. People MAKE THE DIFFERANCE.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

Mary H.
The people!
I love my Hyundai so it's nice to go for its checkups.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and responding to our survey. Checkered Flag and i appreciate your business. I look forward to making all your visits a 5 star experience
Service Advisor

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendliness
Mario is always a pleasure to work with and is always very helpful!
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star revoew and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 Star!
Checkered Flag Hyundai World

AH
Andrea H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Customer Service
Wonderful experience! Highly recommend this place!
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. Checkered Flag and I appreciate you and your business. I look forward to making every service a 5 star experience

Anita S.
Convenience and excellent service
Everyone is very friendly
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making every service 5 star!
Rene Polanco

RE
Robert E.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service but it takes a long time.
Good service but it took a long time to get my car back. I never received an update on what was going on with the service.
Dennis B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review and responding to my survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. I look forward to making your next service a 5 star experience!

Chesapeake, VA
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The warmth and respectful staff
I was very satisfied with my car service. The staff were on their jobs assisting me as I walked in the door. Everyone was polite and respectful. Also the staff in the waiting area were fabulous!!!!

Nelson Sales

Laura W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Initial service new car
Brion greeted me professionally and turned me over to Perchanda. She was friendly and efficient, and car was serviced in a timely manner. Great experience.