Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5rating 4.2307704
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

CP
Cherronte P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mario Kaspar
Mario is great! The reason I go!
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Checkered Flag Hyundai is Superior
Thanks Mario and The Hyundai team
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and taking the time to respond to my survey! I always enjoy helping you with your Sonata! I look forward to making every service 5 STAR! See at our new location 3700 Sentara Way Va. Beach Va. 23452.
Sincerely,
Assistant Service Manager
Checkered Flag Hyundai

Diana L.
Chesapeake, VA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service department provided a very detailed service sheet, as well provided excellent customer service. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to Checkered Flag Hyundai.
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and responding  to my survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business! I loolk forward to making every service 5 STAR!
Sincerely,
Assistant Service Manager
Checkered Flag Hyundai

John S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasurable Experience
Able to schedule last minute inspection thru their interactive site. Shuttle service prevents having to take time out of work. Service is performed as scheduled and they also offer convenient return shuttle as well.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

PP
Patricia P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/07/2018 Category: Service
15K service
Came in for my 15K service and state inspection. Vehicle was completed ahead of schedule. Always happy with my service on my 2016 Genesis 3.8 coupe. Nelson, was very polite, friendly and helpful. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you very much for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. I am also very happy to see you enjoy your vehicle and thrilled to be the ones to help you take care of it.  If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 or email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com. Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!

FD
Floyd D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Wash
I liked having the car vacuum and washed after being service. Giving a free car wash to be done somewhere else is not my desire. But, my service for my car was outstanding.

Good morning. Thank you so much for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

WE
Wayne E.
Chesapeake, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and super service rep
On very short notice and with an already packed service schedule, a very sharp and efficient service rep saw to it that my car was serviced in time to support my road trip to the midwest. The service technicians did a great job in resolving and correcting both of the problems with the car. I am very impressed with the overall service I received.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wondeful weekend!!!

BE
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

HG
Heather G.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Write up area could use work
Always friendly and usually very much on top of things. Had an issue with the write up desk this last visit but not going to let that effect the over all great work of the other folks. I have heard that they are getting rid of the shuttle service. Makes me sad! I count of that service. Going to Uber drivers, while I am an Uber driver, isn't going to be as popular as they think it will be. Less control and these drivers will be representing your business.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your 4 star review!

KH
Kimberly H.
Carol Stream, IL
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
My family and I were drving from Illinois to Virgina Beach on vacation when we experienced car issues. We dropped of my car at the Checkered Flag dealership and they diagnosed the issue as an engine failure. Our customer service rep was Nelson Sales and he did a fantastic job keeping us informed and working with Hyundai to get the engine replaced which was covered under warranty. Nelson was incredibly professional and courteous. Even though I do not live in tbe Virginia Beach area, I would highly recommend this dealership and service department. Thank you for allowing our family to enjoy our vacation.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

CN
Cornelius N.
Newport News, VA
Convenient

CG
Cathalene G.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant and knowledgeable service team.
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We will aim higher to hit that 5 star for next time. Thank you for your time as well as your business.

Nelson Sales
Serivce Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4435
nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com

EP
Ervin P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
It's nice when your car has someplace it calls home.
Received friendly reminders that maintenance was due. Brought the car in for scheduled work. People treated me AND MY CAR like we were important.
Good people. Good service. What else could you ask for?

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
In town for a wedding. Checkered Flag Hyundai serviced my vehicle for an important recall service. Happy to have vehicle serviced in my home town where purchased. Appreciated the care, quality, and service!
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

CD
Cheryl D.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and professionalism a perfect match.
The customer service people are terrific. I’m always greeted with a smile. They keep me informed on the progress and give me an estimated time to finish. Keep up the great work.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Good morning. Thank you so much for responding to my survey. I appreciate your your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!

MY
Michael Y.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Always take great care of me!
I have been getting my vehicle serviced here for years!!! I strongly recommend! Pricing is fair and you receive excellent service with professional advice. Everyone I have interacted with has been kind, courteous, and professional. I truly appreciate everyone at Checkered Flag!

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a great holiday!!!

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Checkered Flag Hyundai VB Rocks!
Another great service appointment.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

KG
Kathy G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept
I can always expect great service and conversation with Mario. I look forward to my visits. The shuttle service is always a pleasure as well.

AJ
Aisha J.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient service department thank you
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Huy Vo
Hyundai Service Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4434

David W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Jolynn excels that great customer service and attention to detail.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Good afternoon. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful and safe holiday!!!!