Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5Overall Rating 4.2307704/5rating 4.2307704
Overall Rating 2.1923077/5Overall Rating 2.1923077/5rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077rating 2.1923077

HW

Great Job

Richard M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I had an appointment but arrived early, they got me in early and took care of a recall very quickly.

Richard H.
Hertford, NC
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership and Service Department
Got me in and out fast! Felt welcome and service writer kept me up to date on progress.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Carl C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service rep really listened to what I needed done.
Nelson was great! He really listened to the needs I had on getting my Veloster serviced. He kept me informed of the process throughout the day and the job was completed excellently.
5b83be23eafd3912a7ce9782aa6c97cf?s=28
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for replying to our review and giving us a 5star! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad we met your expectations for your visit and hope to continue meeting them as long as we have your business. If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 or email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com. Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

PB
Patricia B.
Norfolk, VA

Customer service
Customer service is outstanding. Been a customer for a few years now and they remember you. Get your car taken care of.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for your 5 star review and the kind words ! We look forward to your next service.

Huy Vo
Hyundai Service Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4434

05/16/2018 Category: Service
In and out in a timely manner
MARIO K., Assistant Service Manager Checkered Flag Hyundai from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star review and responding to the survey! Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. We look forward to making every service 5 star!
Checkered Flag hyundai

VO
Victor O.
Sons Sonata
Slight miscommunication that I hope Checkered Flag will make right
5b83be23eafd3912a7ce9782aa6c97cf?s=28
Nelson S. from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for replying to our survey. Unfortunately we made a mistake and we will correct it for your next visit. ! We appreciate your time as well as your business. Im glad you would be willing to give us a chance to make things right for your sons vehicle because we aim to please all our customers as long as we have their business. If you may have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call 757-490-1111 ext 4435 or email nelson.sales@checkeredflag.com. Thank you again for choosing Checkered Flag!
NELSON SALES
SERVICE CONSULTANT

NB
Norman B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Thank you!
The person that I deal with when going to the dealership is J. Dye and she is super with providing positive customer service!

Thank you for the 5 star review. Checkered Flag and I appreciate your business. We look forward to making every service 5 Star,

GP
Gene P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Service completed ahead of schedule.
Huy V. from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for taking our survey ! We look forward to your next visit.

Huy Vo
Hyundai Service Consultant
757-490-1111 ext 4434

VG
Valerie G.
Norfolk, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great (Mr. Mario)

Thank you for the 5 star review and responding to my survey! Chekered Flag and I greatly appreciate your business! Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to making every service 5 star!
Checlered Flag Hyundai

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Review
Everything was great but I didn’t get an inspection sheet which leads me to believe an inspection of the car wasn’t given.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for your 4 star review!

Douglas S.
Chesapeake, VA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Hello, everything went very smoothly with my service appointment. The service scheduler took great care of me. :)

Looks like you guys are doing some updates outside. The waiting area is getting a little dirty and run down.

Thanks again!
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Good evening. Thank you for responding to my survey. I appreciate your business and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Integrity
Great customer service. I feel like I have a telationship with my representative. You do what you say you’ll do, get prior approval for all charges, provide a courtesy driver, and finishe when you say you’ll finish.
Amanda W H., Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!Amanda HayslettHyundai Service Manager757-490-1111 ext 4439

MT
Michele T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff are always welcoming and helpful, and personable. It seems as if they care about customer's experience.
I have had my car for a few years and they are definitely my go to service providers. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. They have been helpful and professional every time I come in for service.

Jolynn D.
Spot on service!
As always, the service is perfect. JoLynn is awesome and always gets it right. Thank you all.

SO
Scott O.
Chesapeake, VA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent care from service department
The service rep was outstanding. I think his name is Mario. Great support and always takes good care of my needs.

BT
Bob T.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
great service
As you come to expect, Checkered Flag provided me with top notch service. Jolynn kept us informed of everything the techs were doing and I was comfortable and pleased with the work that was done.
Pet Pieve" I was promised a car wash when the job was done, but it didn't happen.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Good evening. Thank you so much for responding to my survey. I appreciate your businees and kind words. I look forward to taking care of your future vehicle needs in FIVE STAR fashion. Have a wonderful evening!!!!

TR
Tongie R.
2006 Hyundai Azera
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service short waiting time
Ac ,runs good great customer servce friendly,wait was not long.

Customer
Good overall ,some minor comnuncation at start ,and cost high.
Jolynn D., Assistant Service Manager from Checkered Flag Hyundai

Good morning. Thank you for responding to my survey. I would like to discuss any issues your may have coverning your last visit. I appreciate your business and always want you to be completely satisfied. Please contact me at 7574901111 ext4433. Thank  you again and  have a nice day!!!