10/21/2020 Category: Service
Personal Touch
As good as it always is.

AF

LR
Larnette R.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
They took good care of my car and everything went well

Maria R.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Please with advisor
Improve on loaner vehicle option

AL
Angela L.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Checked Flag Hyundai, VA Beach VA
It's a very warm and welcoming place to visit. They treat you like Roality.

KG
Kimberly G.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
Very helpful staff. Very friendly and communication was clear.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Always good people and service

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Service was great in and out in a timely manner.

Chesapeake, VA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Good communication

Jennifer B.
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
I’ve been using Checkered Flag Hyundai since I’ve moved here in VA Beach. They have always been provided me with great service at a reasonable cost. My Service adviser, Rene has always been helpful. He is very polite and sensitive to his customers needs.

WW
William W.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Transmission Fluid Change
I was given the opportunity to see my car on the lift. It was nice to see the underside of my car.

Norfolk, VA
10/01/2020 Category: Service
An Efficient Dealership
The service department of Checkered Flag Hyundai is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend this group of professionals.

WH
Wendy H.
Portsmouth, VA
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Wait time is insane for simple oil change and inspections
The last few times i have received service at your location have been horrible. The wait times for a simple oil change is outrageous and unacceptable. I arrived earlier than my appointment, waited in the lobby which was noted on the appointment and told to the person checking the car in. I waited over 3 hours for a simple oil change. Really??? Also I received a text and an email while waiting in the lobby asking about an air filter. Why couldn’t a representative have reached out in the lobby? This is time consuming and a waste of my time. I have to take a day off to come to your facility. Days off come far and between and my time does not need to be wasted nor do I need to experience poor customer service. This is the 3rd time I have had to deal with log wait times for simple services of oil changes and state inspections. When time to buy another car if these issues cannot be fixed I will not be a returning customer nor will I continue to refer family and friends. Get it together please. I use to love the service you would give but not anymore, it truly sucks!!!!
MICHAEL B. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

My name is Mike Barnes; I am the Service Manager for Checkered Flag Hyundai. Customer service is our top priority at Checkered Flag and it appears we fell short of your expectations on your most recent visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the details of your visit and resolve any issues you may have. I use this feedback to educate my service staff and to keep our service processes always improving. I can be reached by phone or email whichever you prefer.

I do appreciate your time and I do look forward to speaking with you.

Mike Barnes

Norfolk, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Great
Awesome...im not espected on that day that i visit they take me home with the lyft with no cost and when it done my car for state inspection they pick up me again with lyft..It’s Great and Good Job..More power and God Bless to all..