Overall Rating 4.342858/5Overall Rating 4.342858/5Overall Rating 4.342858/5Overall Rating 4.342858/5rating 4.342858
Overall Rating 1.9999983/5rating 1.9999983rating 1.9999983rating 1.9999983rating 1.9999983

LW
Lee W.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Genesis
My service person

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Most of people...
Wish you had some outside covered seating......

AA
Alexander A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Servicing
Dropped my car off tuesday night for a wednesday appt the next am. On the sheet I marked off please try to have it completed by 1130 am. I got the notice it was ready not an hour later. I was very happy they got it done so close to the time I asked, because I didnt think it was going to be close to that. Then the courtesy shuttle was running a little behind, but isnt everyone at some point? Very friendly driver. When we got to Hyundai, he dropped me and my infant daughter off as close as he could so we didnt have to walk all the way across the lot. The lady at the desk was just finishing up with someone before me and quickly got to me. She was very personable and very professional. It was a great experience overall. Besides the courtesy shuttle running behind (which I was glad for the heads up), i couldnt ask for it to have gone any better.

Mieka L.
Norfolk, VA
Awesome customer service!!
Nelson assisted me and was great! He made sure I had everything I needed and kept me updated along with my courtesy car wash and vacuum after my car was serviced!

Amar S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
excellent service no doubt
Great job timely service without any deley
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Aniyah M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
I WILL FOREVER RETURN
Perchanda is the absolute best!!! This is the first and only service location where I've consistently had flawless service. I will continue to return back for all of my car needs! Perchanda is kind, sociable, and ensures all of my car needs are met!
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Ronald H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great service, Great staff
Excellent service and staff

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Perchanda Freeman made my visit so enjoyable. She provided the best customer service, I felt like I was her only customer. She anticipated my needs and was so pleasant. I would recommend your service center based on her service 100%!

CP
Cherronte P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Mario Kaspar
Mario. He makes it great!!

AC
Arthur C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Routine Maintenance and Inspection
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! I failed to notice that my inspection was due in October on our other car until I was going into work on November 1 and noticed cars being turned away. I tried to make an online service appointment but none were available. I called the Service Department and they told me to come in and they would work me in. I went in and they took me right in and then asked me if I wanted to go ahead and have them perform the complimentary oil change while I was there. My service advisor said it would take about an hour and a half. It actually took a little less than an hour and included the free car wash. I could not have asked for any better service.

SL
Sandra L.
Hyundai World service
Every time I have taken my car for service it is a painless experience. Everyone is incredibly professional and friendly. They always tell me exactly what to expect and they are quick and efficient
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

VF
Victoria F.
11/03/2019
Geoff
I was recently at checkered flag in VA beach and Geoff is the salesman that was helping me get into the car I wanted and help keep my payments what I needed them to be. He was not like the car sales men you deal with at other dealerships, he only cared about what I wanted and needed, not trying to just make a sale. He communicated well with me and went above and beyond to continue to be helpful on helping me purchase the vehicle I wanted. Thank you Geoff for taking great care of me!! I highly recommend going here and asking for Geoff, you won’t be disappointed!

Joanne S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Communication

Professional and Courteous
Love the service department! Always professional and courteous! Mario is superb!

Great service.

CF
Collin F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Job!
Mario did a fantastic job! Checkered flag hyundai is a great business. I recommend Checkered flag to everyone I know buying cars.

Stacey B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
In need of more internal communication.
Vehicle was not washed or ready to go at time of pick up. This has happened every time I've been to your dealership for service.
RENE P. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hello Statcey,

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to make you next service visit a 5 start. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so I may help with any issues you may have had.

Rene Polanco
service Adviser
757-490-1111

TT
Teresa T.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
The best customer service of any other dealership I have ever been to. I purchased my last 9 vehicles from Priority and the service was so bad I made the switch to Checkered Flag and happy I did. .
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

PC
Priscilla C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Always clean and they finish the work in a timely manner
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

CY
Christopher Y.
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/30/2019 Category: Service
SIMPLY AMAZING
Perchanda is the most professional service rep I have ever worked with. THANK YOU
Hunter C. from Checkered Flag Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019