Check's Muffler Center

ashley a. on 01/22/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"diagnostic"
Though the team at Checks was very friendly I would have been out over $1,000. I had them run a diagnostic and was told there were 3 major things wrong with my car and price to pay would be $850-$900. Took to another mechanic and was told all 3 things were just fine and the only issue was the car was wired incorrectly. Checks would have charged me the $850-900 but I would've came right back with the same issues and spent more money to fix my car. I spent only $305 to get my vehicle fixed and its been perfectly fine ever since.
Service Date: 01/18/2016
Review Created: 01/22/2016 05:23 PM
Greg K. at Check's Muffler Center responded on 01/28/2016

Thanks Ashley for your review.  Why would we Thank You for a review that is so negative about our service? The only way we can improve every day is to have real feedback from our clients.

We do not guess, we do extensive testing to make sure that everything is right every time.  Obviously we did not meet your expectations and for that we sincerely apologize.

I tried to reach you by phone, I would love to talk to you about your experience, our testing results and why we recommended the services that we did.  Please call me (715-344-8169) at your convenience.

Greg Karr