Bob S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Dodge Avenger
06/12/2021
Straight and honest
Fair,and the estimate was right on

AC
Antjuan C.
INFINITI M37
06/08/2021
The service was great.. drove my M37 in making noise and drove out quiet. they kept me informed every step of the way. While the dealerships are scheduling a month out they took me right away and got the work done.

Dan C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/08/2021
Class act
Sending photos of the parts that need replacement is a great idea and doing what was talked about in a timely fashion.

VB
Vincent B.
06/02/2021
Precise, clear visual of problem and speedy service.
Maurice gave me a clear understanding of what was wrong with my vehicle. He display A good attitude and knowledge of my warranty and what would be covered. Chicago drive line complete the work and return my car to me the next day.

Deloris B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/28/2021
Professional service

Sofia B.
05/27/2021
Excellent Maurice
Very pleasant & cordially trusted.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you very much glad to help you out..

LD
Linda D.
Oak Lawn, IL
Jeep Compass
05/25/2021
Fast. Friendly and efficient
After purchasing our vehicle from Carmax with extended warranty I was extremely impressed with the customer service and how well Carmax snd Chicago drive work together
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 05/27/2021

We aim to please and if that should ever change please
let us know (FAST).Thank you for the Review.

Beatriz M.
05/21/2021
Stand by their service
I had problems with the tires i had purchased from them 6 months ago. Maurice was kind and professional. the tires were examined by their mechanic. Maurice asked when i could bring my car back for brand new tires and wheel alignment , no charge. It’s a good feeling knowing that Maurice stands by their service and takes good care of his customers.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Ms.Munoz very much but it's are whole Team here at Chicago Driveline not just myself.We want to make sure your satisfied and would recommend your friends and family member's as well.We are glad your happy withour services Happy Motoring and stay safe..Thanks again.

Service Mgr

Jeff F.
Palos Park, IL
05/17/2021
Highly recommended!!!
If you have a lifted truck these are your guys for alignment. Great price too!

PB
Pat B.
Homer Glen, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
05/13/2021
Never a doubt
Never a doubt that no matter what I bring my 20+ year old vehicle in for to be checked and or repaired..the work is done with fair pricing and integrity. Communication is great and I appreciate it.

AZ
Andy Z.
Chicago Ridge, IL
05/10/2021
Incredible customer service
When you get work done at Chicago Driveline, you will not leave disappointed. I had a break job done, and about a week after, I heard a noise again. They did not hesitate to bring the car in and correct the issue on my time. They will ensure their customers are happy and that is a big deal. Maurice, we’ll done.

JJ
Jeff J.
Evergreen Park, IL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/08/2021
Always reliable
There's one reason and one reason only why I bring my vehicles here: I know they won't lie to me.

Benoit H.

Bryan K.
Markham, IL
05/04/2021
Great Place
Staff was very friendly. Found the problem with my vehicle and fixed promptly. Thank you 🙏
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 05/06/2021

Glad your Happy Bryan and thank you for the Buisness..

Maurice Hill