GR
Greg R.
Blue Island, IL
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/04/2018
Fast, efficient, friendly and fair.
Never had a bad experience. Service is always top notch, and they always take the time to explain everything prior to starting any job. Maurice is great!

Jerome L.
Buick Enclave
12/01/2018
The staff and their professionalism.and they greet you by name.it make you feel special,and feel welcomed.
Again! Came in for an oil change and my vehicle had other issues on this last visit. I'd explained what I thought it was in speaking with Ed and he figured what the problem could be he confirmed my thoughts of what it could be, he told me the truth and didn't play the guessing game. If you want HONESTY go to Driveline.

Thank You Jerry you and the family have a
Merry Christmas

AC
Andrew/Rebbeca C.
11/21/2018
Good shop.
Good shop to do business with , job done for price quoted. Timely manner , phone calls to keep me posted on finish/pick up time. Not first time using this shop , certainly won’t be the last time. Good shop to use when task more than my tool box is equipped to handle.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank You very much.You and the family have a
Merry Christmas.

CD
Christopher D.
Munster, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018
Great Service and Price
Great service manager. Great technology to help diagnose the problems. Great mechanic doing the repair work. I highly recommend using Chicago Driveline!

Thank You very much.
Merry Christmas

NM
NIKKI M.
11/20/2018
REPAIR OF CAR
This place is awesome! All the guys are very respectful and courteous; especially Maurice. He makes you feel important, and explains what needs to be done- and does not pressure you into anything you may not need.. This is the place I will be taking my vehicles. I will gladly tell others about this place as well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Thank You very much..
You and Jay have a Merry Christmas

WM
william M.
11/15/2018
as honest as they come
They did beyond my expectation with Price Quality and Service. I brought my Jeep there for what I expected a 700.00 job and turned out to be only 23.00 Also got a full inspection with Pictures and results. Thanks Guys

OD
Ohara D.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/14/2018
Friendly and professional
Maurice was awesome..friendly and professional...made me feel comfortable...just received my car back needed fuel pump...hopeful all will be well...this might be my go to car repair place....thanks driveline😀

MQ
Michael Q.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/09/2018
Excellent work
Chicago Driveline is great. Super service with straight talk. I never feel like I have been “had” with them. Great team.

Diane and Bob R.
Mokena, IL
Kia Sorento
11/08/2018
Kia Sorento Great Service
We have used Chicago Driveline for several cars over the past 10 years and have always received excellent service. Naturally when my Granddaughter needed help in fixing the issue with her check engine light I suggested Chicago Driveline. As a woman you appreciate being treated respectfully and not being talked down to. This is how I have always been treated so I felt comfortable with my Granddaughter dealing with them. All was taken care of and she was told to come back to get it rechecked if something else came up. The car is 14 years old and things do happen. It should also be noted that we do not live close by in Chicago Ridge but now far south in Mokena. I would still come all that way for any major issues because of the trust I have in this business.

TK
TOM K.
Crestwood, IL
11/07/2018
Work done right the first time
Perfect job! Again. Clean shop. Friendly people. Fare price. I will be back

AJ
Ashley J.
Alsip, IL
Kia Forte
11/06/2018
Awesome customer service
I was very pleased with the level of professionalism provided by the driveline staff . They kept me in the loop on everything before they charged me for it .
I will definitely be returning to Chicago driveline for any routine maintenance and any mechanical needs Thank you guys so much! Would definitely recommend!

HD

Robert L.
Alsip, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

TL
Tim L.
Dodge Charger
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business does good work at a fair price. They did a diagnostic and then were up front about everything wrong.

TL
Tina L.
Woodridge, IL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the staff was honest, offered her encouraging words and kept her well informed.

PM
Peter M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Peter said that the service at this business was really good, overall, and he would recommend them.

LP
LORETTA P.
Hickory Hills, IL
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/18/2018
I received an honest quick service.
I received an honest service. It resolved the problem on my Chevy Astro.
Thanks

Spero S.
Palos Hills, IL
Service above and beyond
My car was stalling at stop lights. I took it over to Chicago Driveline. Maurice was swamped. A good sign that I was in the right place. He treated me as if I was the only customer that he had. He listened patiently while I told him about the problem. He asked intellegent questions to help him isolate the problem. He then explained exactly what course he would take. The team dud exactly what theysaid they would do for the price quoted abd it was ready when they said it would be. Can't ask for more than that.

Dave C.
Worth, IL
Kia Sorento
10/18/2018
It is close to my home which is convenient. I also have a trust in Maurice (service manager) which is very important to me personally.
I have brought several of the family cars for service to Chicago Driveline Inc, and have always been satisfied with the service I received. The repairs are always done correctly the first time and I have never had to return for the same problem. Repairs are done in a timely fashion and the cost is reasonable.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/18/2018

Why thank you so much Dave that means a lot to me.Keep Coming Back.

PM
Peter M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/16/2018
My trucks
Good service and great people.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Peter it was a joy to help you out on all three of
you trucks.