Larry M.
Frankfort, IL
08/21/2019
Maurice, Maurice, Maurice. He is the best!!!
Maurice and the whole shop are extremely competent and offer great service at a very fair price. Highly recommend them.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Why Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Larry glad to help you out.

Mary S.
Lemont, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2019
Knowledgeable and fair staff.
My first time at Driveline and the service was excellent. Repairs were completed in a timely manner and at a fair price. I will return when I need other repairs!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much Mary for taking time for the great review.
Any questions or concerns give me a call.

Service Mgr
708-385-1900 ext#1

BD
Brandon D.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2019
Black F150 2010
Black F150 2010. Great shop got the work done didn’t bullshit me definitely will be back
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/22/2019

And No Brandon we dont do that here.And thanks for being to the point.

Sammie M.
Evergreen Park, IL
Chrysler 200
08/12/2019
quick work
Driveline diagnosed the problem, made the needed repair and got my automobile back to me the same day. Took care of the extended warranty process expeditiously, Service Manager Maurice was a pleasure to work with.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/22/2019

Glad to help you out Sammie and thank you.

Dan L.
Alsip, IL
08/12/2019
check engine light
My jeep had the check engine light come on. Took it to C D L and had some emissions sensor go bad. Replaced it and so far so good.

Woodridge, IL
08/11/2019
Break job
Very fast, reasonably priced, expert mechanics. I would highly recommend them to anybody very satisfied

MQ
Michael Q.
08/10/2019
They provided great service. Maurice kept me updated. They did not try to “oversell” me anything. Cars runs great. Thank you.

DI
Debbie I.
Posen, IL
08/09/2019
Great service fair prices
I needed my van to pass the emissions test, Chicago Drive found the problem, repaired it and the quote they gave was what I paid. One happy customer!

TL
Termeishanna L.
Jeep Cherokee
08/09/2019
Car repair
Great, fast and efficient services!!

YG
Yolanda G.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/08/2019
Best shop ever!
This is hands down the best shop ever! They are knowledgeable and clean. Maurice is straight up and super helpful. Thank you Driveline!!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/09/2019

"WOW' Thank very much Yolanda.

TF
Tim / Kelly F.
Ford C-Max Energi
08/06/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic service! One day turn around, and accepted my Carmax warranty. Very friendly, very professional. Nice clean shop. Definitely will use them again when I need a mechanic.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/07/2019

We thank you Tim and Kelly glad to have you on board with us..

TD
Tony D.
Orland Park, IL
08/06/2019
Peace of Mind!
I'm always pleased with my periodic tune-ups because Chicago Driveline is always thorough and if there is a problem, it's discussed with me and fixed immediately. I drive my truck with confidence knowing it's SAFE to drive. It's a great feeling knowing that if there is a problem with my vehicle, I can bring it to competent mechanics I trust.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Thank You Tony for another great review..

SJ
Sondra J.
08/01/2019
Great Shop, even greater service!!
I took my car in because the dashboard light came on. Maurice was upfront and honest in his assessment of my car. It is reassuring when you know you can trust the integrity of a repair shop. In addition, he offered a digital link to my car's diagnostic that included pictures and an overall snapshot of my car's total health. Talk about above and beyond!!! While nobody likes car trouble, if you need a goid repair shop...you can trust you'll get great knowledgeable service here!!!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Why Thank you very much young lady,Glad to help you out and
thanks again for taking the time to write this review..

FL
Fredell L.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/31/2019
Nice clean shop, friendly staff
Brought my ‘08 Chevy suburban in because of a clicking noise I was hearing. After a couple of hours Maurice and his staff found out my transfer case was bad and the axles needed work done. I was quoted a price with new t-case but was out of my budget, but Maurice came up with a solution that was very affordable for me. So transfer case and the axles are fixed and I am very satisfied with the work. They even show you pics of your vehicle through email or text of what the problem is. This place is very professional and friendly will recommend to everyone who needs car service. Thanks Maurice!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Fredell we like to work with or customers and give them options.
Happy that everything worked out and the main thing is your
HAPPY and Thank You.

Amanda M.
07/31/2019
Fast Kind and thurough
Maurice is such a nice guy. Takes walk ins with a smile. I just wish I would’ve booked an appointment because he has such great service that they are busy. Worked with Carmax for me so I didn’t have to! They even tected and sent my tube up electronically, so cool!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Amanda we do our best to make it as easy as possible for our
Carmax customers.And we thank you.

Mike M.
07/27/2019
Great service and great mechanics
Great service great mechanics

Great Customer...

MARGARET M.
07/17/2019
The job is always done right the first time
Great service. I always recommend Chiago Driveline to anyone who talks about auto repair.

Jim M.
Palos Heights, IL
07/16/2019
Well done difficult job
First time I had work done from Chicago Driveline, I know how to repair majority of problems with this Jeep Grand Cherokee, no clue with this problem, told me the day it would be completed, it was and more importantly it was done correctly
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for coming in Jim glad to help you out and Thanks
again Maurice.

DK
Dave K.
Cadillac Catera
07/13/2019
Chicago driveline
Accurate diagnosis, friendly service
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 07/26/2019

We aim to please and we Thank you for your Buisness.

WS
Willie S.
Nissan Rogue
07/13/2019
Convenient location- Professional Service
I have been a customer of Chicago Driveline for more than 12 years, and have never had a problem with fair pricing and excellent service.