NK
Natalie K.
12/04/2019
In and out quick! Maurice is the best!
Went in to have them check a noise in my car. Asked for an oil change too. They did both. In and out in and hour! Friendly and great prices .

John R.
Oak Forest, IL
11/14/2019
Warm welcome from service manager... Honest estimates and on time completion..

KL
Kang L.
Orland Park, IL
Hyundai Azera
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Kang said he would recommend this business for service.

Mike D.
11/12/2019
Love the work love their professionalism
I am so glad that i came here they were very professional Maurice was awesome made me laugh the work was done professionally took care of me I would suggest anyone to come here and have their vehicles worked up
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 11/14/2019

Mike your a awesome customer and thanks for the great review.

MK
Maureen K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/07/2019
Great work and great customer service
Great customer service and took care of me right away. Was happy with the work that they did on my car.

CD
Cynthia D.
11/07/2019
I have been bringing my CarMax bought veh here for service and maintenance for a couple of years. Maurice once again provided excellent and expedient service. I was in and out in no time this a.m. for a regular oil change. Thank you so much Maurice for friendly, assuring and overall excellent service.

John H.
Palos Heights, IL
Buick LaCrosse
11/07/2019
Service and knowledgeable people doing the work
A great company when I was in the auto repair business we use them for years always top-notch work and stand behind everything I'm 80 years old and I've been in the business for 50 years believe me you're in good hands when you're dealing with Chicago Drivelinek

Bob S.
Dodge Avenger
11/05/2019
Knowledgeable people
The work i requested was performed, without any problems in a timely manner!

TD
Tony D.
Orland Park, IL
10/29/2019
Problem Solved!
After 157,000 miles my 2012 Silverado needed a new starter. Scheduled an appointment, delivered my truck at 8 a.m. and it was ready by noon. Never disappointed with service and cost and always have confidence that the work is the best. Tony D.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank You Tony for being a Loyal and Outstanding customer.
It's always great to service your vehicles..Thanks again.

SL
Sherry L.
10/25/2019
Great service !
The service here is great, friendly & professional!!

Thank You for the Good review Sherry.Glad you where happy
with our service.

RA
Robert A.
Crestwood, IL
Ford Cab & Chassis
10/25/2019
Quick service
Quick service good price dont sell you things you dont need
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Glad to help you out Robert..:)

DI
Debbie I.
Posen, IL
10/24/2019
Ready to help!!
I had a blown tire and you guys came to my rescue, like always. I was given a quote and approximate time my van would be ready, and everything was right!! You're the BEST!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/25/2019

We where glad to be your knight and shining armor.. :)
Glad to help you out of trouble...

Matthew W.
Chicago Ridge, IL
10/23/2019
Great work and customer service, modern equipment too
Great work and customer service, modern equipment too
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Matt.Hey we are only as Good as our Tools.
Thanks again for the Review have a Great Day.

VT
Vikki T.
INFINITI QX60
10/23/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS FINEST
My experience with the professionals at Chicago Driveline was AWESOME!!!! From the v1st cal regarding intial inquiry until my pick up was GREAT!!!

I didn't have to call to check on status of my car. Maurice reached out to me via text and called when he had a question.

I wasn't bullied into unnecessary repairs. I went an inspection list with pictures to show what's needed and condition of vehicle.

My only worry is the shop hours. No Saturday hours and nothing later then 5pm during the week. Just a little hard when your working during the week and can't get there before closing without leaving work early.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank You Vikki for taking time out of your busy day to give us
such a GREAT Review. This is just how we work here glad to
service your vehicle.Keep us in mind for any future repairs you may need.Thanks again.

TR
Tim R.
10/21/2019
Very reasonable
The service was very good. They were upfront with me and did what had to be done.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/22/2019

Thank You Tim thats how we work here you also played a GREAT
part in this with your patience.We where glad to help you out
Thanks again Maurice.

Have A Great Day :)

Margaret M.
10/15/2019
Always friendly and polite.
Most importantly, the job is done correct and timely

BW
Bob W.
Romeoville, IL
10/01/2019
Best service ever!
The company I work for uses them for all our delivery trucks, so I decided to try them for few simple things done to my personal car. From the time I walked in to their lobby until the time I picked up my car. Great personality of the whole staff. Will use them again when I have to get something done on my car again. Thank you!

Thomas S.
Toyota Tundra
09/27/2019
Thomas Smith
I am very impressed with the level of professionalism that this business possesses.

Diane & Bob R.
Mokena, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/26/2019
Chevy Cobalt
I've been a customer for close to 15 years. They have done work on several vehicles even installing a rebuilt engine. Work has always been great and honest information. As a woman its wonderful to have mechanics you can trust. When my granddaughter was told by another repair place about some expensive work needed I had her have Chicago Driveline check it out. Found she didn't need the work done and her car was safe to drive. I am a relieved grandmother! Chicago Driveline may be far now for us to get to but it is definitely worth taking it there. They are all friendly and helpful!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 09/26/2019

We where glad to help you and your Granddaughter out and thank you for taking time out to do this Review.If you need us
just give us a call thanks again Maurice.

Service Mgr
708-385-1900 ext#1

TP
Tom P.
Minooka, IL
Saturn VUE
09/20/2019
Honest, friendly, quality buisness.
My title of this review explains my experience at Chicago Driveline. Enough said. Thankyou Chicago Driveline
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 09/26/2019