GB
Palos Heights, IL
01/26/2021
Dependable
Alignment and oil change

Inspection was able to identify a battery needing replacement.

TK
Tom K.
Crestwood, IL
Cadillac DeVille
01/18/2021
Serice
Great job. Again. Fair price. Clean shop. Nice people. Work done right. See you again

Dan D.

Service rendered
Great service as always!

Jason D.
01/04/2021
Only been to business 2x’s!
Highly recommend the great team @ Chicago Driveline, Inc. Very courteous, place is very clean, guys are extremely knowledgeable! Got my Tahoe up and running with the 4 wheel drive. I had dropped it off before New Years, after they returned from the holiday they went to it and had it back earlier today 1/4/2021

PM
PAUL M.
Lexus GS 300
12/29/2020
Excellent Customer Service!
Maurice is very Courteous and Pleasant to speak with. Price's are reasonable. Clean shop and quick repair turn around time.
Highly recommend for auto services and repairs.
Thanks

NK
Norm K.
Evergreen Park, IL
12/24/2020
A shop you can trust?
Car repair and "trust" are not good bedfellows. I cringe at repair shops/people almost as much as the initial buying experience, but Chicago Driveline transcends the negative stereotype. Why? Because it is well run by people of character (Maurice, Joe) honesty, empathy, and clarity. No unwanted surprises.
I typically do my own repairs and may not be a Master Mechanic but I can do or figure out just about anything. So bringing it to a shop is not included in my bucket list.
But CDL is vastly different--and better!

CL
Chad L.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2020
Honest people
I called and spoke to a friendly voice on the phone. When I arrived I had a pleasant quick conversation about my truck got a quote and let them do the work. The price stayed the same as well as the amount of time that I was told the repairs would take. I had a wonderful experience and will return if needed. I got a rear drive shaft replaced on my 2003 z71 suburban.

mary m.
Chicago Ridge, IL
12/16/2020
Friendly
They were very nice just didn't have extra money to pay a big fee that they charged for looking at car

DK
Daiva K.
Crestwood, IL
Ford Expedition
12/11/2020
Honest and reliable
Have used Chicago Driveline for both our cars and could not be more satisfied. If you want a transparent company and does NOT try to unnecessary work this is the place! Maurice and Joe are the best.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you so much for the GREAT review..And it was a pleasure to help you out and try to save
you some cash..We know it's Ruff now days Thanks again.

Joe & Maurice

TD
Tony D.
Orland Park, IL
12/11/2020
New Set of Wheels!
This is my second set of tires and I was surprised that I was able to get 80,000 miles of service and this is due to the care Driveline takes with periodically rotating, balancing and alignment of tires during the four years. Added bonus, my camera didn't work and they repaired the wiring through the tailgate that holds the camera; I now get a clearer and larger picture. I know my vehicles because I grew up working on cars since a teenager and driving big rigs for many years and therefore know when a vehicle runs smoothly and safely. I always have "peace of mind" having my vehicles serviced at Driveline!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Thank You very much Tony for the GREAT review..

Maurice H
Service Mgr.

Boswell, OK
12/09/2020
They fix my car for avery reasonable price and the customer service was great.
The workers are very polite and friendly. Great work and I am very satisfied.They was very helpful and explained whati need done to my car.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Thank You James glad you had a great visit with us hope to see you
soon for your oil changes...

OA
Otis A.
Mokena, IL
12/02/2020
They take of the business
They do good work and nice people to take your car to very clean shop

Thank You..