CR
Cynthia R.
Alsip, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
09/16/2020
Good quality,Price, professional,in and out
Great service good quality Price good and quick service. Thank you again!!!!

CT
Cory T.
Oak Lawn, IL
09/16/2020
Honest and friendly
Very nice people to deal with took care of the problem right away fair prices excellent job

Michelle M.
Crestwood, IL
09/12/2020
THE BEST AROUND
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS . FIXED MY EXPLORER SUNROOF PROBLEMS IN 1 DAY..
DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK , AND REFER AS MANY AS I CAN !!
SHOUT OUT TOO MAURICE WHO RUNS THE SHOP..
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you so much Michelle for the great Review.But with all do Respect im
only as good as my Crew here..Glad to help you out of a jam and thanks again.

DO
Donna O.
Alsip, IL
09/10/2020
Ram 2500 Truck
Great place Quick Service. They also took the time to tell me what things I should be looking out for or replace in the future.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 09/14/2020

We want or customers safe out there..Thank you

Drew C.
09/05/2020
Chicago Driveline
Chicago Driveline is the shop to go to when the task is beyond your garage capabilities . The shop is well run , professional and courteous. I have and will continue to use and recommend Chicago Driveline.

RN
Richard N.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/02/2020
Nice manager
The manager maurice was very nice he explained everything to me he kept me informed through the whole process he very nice an courtesy. Thank you an your mechanics

WI
Wendy / Derek I.
09/01/2020
The most honest mechanics around.
We’ve been bringing all of our vehicles to Chicago Driveline for some time, and their complete honesty and fair prices has me looking no further. This is arguably the most reliable shop I’ve been able to find in all of southern Chicagoland. Maurice is always open and honest, and I do not plan on taking my vehicles anywhere else!

Richard B.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Mazda Tribute
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Richard said even though Maurice an employee at this business is not the friendliest person in the world , it was good. He went there for a 4 wheel alignment and the vehicle still pulls as hard as it did before. They told him it was the tires, but he stated he thought they were going to rotate the tires. He has not replaced the tire yet. The vehicle will pull itself if a circle it is pulling so hard.

WR
Wallace R.
08/28/2020
Always fair and always takes care of my vehicle,honest establishment

LA
Lorraine A.
Worth, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Lorraine said Joey is the nicest guy a person could meet.

Brian M.
08/25/2020
Quality service
Got my truck towed here for service, and it was repaired with no issues or complaints, and they reasonably priced. I will definitely come again or recommend anyone to go here.

TD
Tony D.
Orland Park, IL
08/22/2020
Battery Installation!
Only took 5 minutes for two mechanics to install a new battery and I was on my way with "no" worries. Thanks Guys!

PV
Patty V.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2020
Maurice was very courteous and knowledgeable. Ready when promised. Excellent job, will return for other repairs as needed.

Joe G.
Shorewood, IL
08/20/2020
Another shop seems to have misdiagnosed an issue I was having with my Jeep. Chicago Driveline definitely under promised and over delivered! They were able to find no issues (saving me over $1200 in repairs) and had me in and out in a day or so! If you’re looking for experts to care for your vehicle — this is it. They’re honest and don’t charge an arm and a leg for their work. Highly recommend and I will be using them again if the needs arise!

SN
Sharon N.
Evergreen Park, IL
Honda HR-V
08/20/2020
Knowledgeable
I “assumed” I may have needed a new car battery for my HRV when my dashboard alarm beeped and displayed KEY BATT.
I explained this when I arrived and 2 team members immediately thought it might be my Key fob battery. They asked if I ever replaced it - I had not. They replaced it, I started my car and - problem resolved. I appreciate the knowledge and honesty. It’s my first time at this shop, although I found it as my long time mechanic moved there. I will definitely go back - when I really need car service. Thanks much
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 08/20/2020

Your very welcome Sharon glad to help you out..