LP
LORETTA P.
Hickory Hills, IL
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/18/2018
I received an honest quick service.
I received an honest service. It resolved the problem on my Chevy Astro.
Thanks

Spero S.
Service above and beyond
My car was stalling at stop lights. I took it over to Chicago Driveline. Maurice was swamped. A good sign that I was in the right place. He treated me as if I was the only customer that he had. He listened patiently while I told him about the problem. He asked intellegent questions to help him isolate the problem. He then explained exactly what course he would take. The team dud exactly what theysaid they would do for the price quoted abd it was ready when they said it would be. Can't ask for more than that.

Dave C.
Worth, IL
Kia Sorento
10/18/2018
It is close to my home which is convenient. I also have a trust in Maurice (service manager) which is very important to me personally.
I have brought several of the family cars for service to Chicago Driveline Inc, and have always been satisfied with the service I received. The repairs are always done correctly the first time and I have never had to return for the same problem. Repairs are done in a timely fashion and the cost is reasonable.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/18/2018

Why thank you so much Dave that means a lot to me.Keep Coming Back.

PM
Peter M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
10/16/2018
My trucks
Good service and great people.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Peter it was a joy to help you out on all three of
you trucks.

Daniel W.
10/13/2018
Honest not trying to sell you something you don't need
Brought my car to have the drive belt changed, front end struts changed and ac checked out. They told me it was the ac compressor that went out and to wait to change the belt until the compressor was fixed. Im happy with the work they did and for informing me about the belt before I changed it. Great service great people

Johnson T.
Alsip, IL
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2018
Great job
Very efficient and quick... stayed in contact
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/18/2018

Glad to help you out,thank you

Margaret M.
10/12/2018
My car continues to run good
The guys are always friendly and informative. They kept my car running when others could not.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much Ms.Morris we enjoyed your
visit with us.Tell the family we said hello.

RD
Robert D.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
Alternator replacement
Nice place close to home. Went the extra mile by replacing a loose battery terminal. Alternator replacement took a bit longer than expected, but that was understandable as the place was busy—a good sign of a quality shop. Hopefully, I won’t need their services again, but if I do, it’s good to know they’re close by, thank you, Maurice and company!

Wheaton, IL
Helped us out
Maurice was a big help with our tire problem. He was courteous and accomodated our needs. The repair was done quickly.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

We thank you for coming, hope to see you again in the future.

Jerome L.
Buick Enclave
10/11/2018
Professional / getting the job done
I received an email prior to my visit confirming my appointment,I arrived at the scheduled time the rest is history. You don't find the tech team goofing off they are strictly professional and if your vehicle has to be there longer than they exspect.you are told right away. Therefore your not just waiting.they are a wonderful team and honest.I've had my car serviced by them many times now whether Ed is your tech or Vern is your tech you receive the same level of service.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

We thank you Jerry, And the cookies where great!!

Lexus ES 300
Friendly Professionals
Check engine light could mean a variety of issues. So the guys kept my Lexus and found out specifically where the problem was, then provided solutions available to me.
Being a first time customer, I had a great experience.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

And you will receive that type of service every time
you come.Thank You very much.

Marlene C.
Toyota Matrix
Reliable, honest facility
Fast, reliable and honest facility. This is why they have been in business for as long as they have. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Made me feel like family, that I mattered and charged me a fair price for the work they did. You can't ask for more than that! They are a business that cares about their customers.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

We just love what we do and it shows.From customers like yourself thank you very much.

Bridgeview, IL
10/10/2018
Great Job!
Chicago Driveline has always done a great job for our fleet of trucks! You guys are the best. Happy customer since 2003

10/08/2018
Carmax referral
Although I did not mention it to them, my tire pressure light was on and it would have been nice if they would have put some air in my tires.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Mr.Brown sorry you feel that way next time just mention it.We only address what you ask us to fix.

ND
Nashone D.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/05/2018
Great work/customer service
This was my second visit to this establishment. Excellent service, great turnaround time, effective communication and warranty supported work. I am very happy with the work that was completed on my vehicle. I will certainly return again if other repairs are necessary. Maurice is excellent!!!! Thanks guys
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Your very welcome see you on your next oil change.

Oak Lawn, IL
GMC Acadia
10/04/2018
Integrity, honesty, and cleanliness. It matters!
Great friendly service. I’ve been bringing my cars there for years, small and large jobs alike. Always a fair price.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/05/2018

And we thank you and your family.Keep coming back.

Rachel M.
Oak Forest, IL
10/01/2018
Maurice was very helpful. I really appreciate the thorough inspection and the link provided to view the results, including pictures of problem areas. I will definitely be back to fix my suspension problems.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/01/2018

We thank you Rachel and look forward to seeing
to take care of your suspension issue thanks again.

TD
Tony D.
Orland Park, IL
09/29/2018
Expert Auto Service and Repair
I have been getting my service for two vehicles for the past 15 years at Chicago Driveline. The service consisted of major repair and routine scheduled maintenance. I have always been well-satisfied with their service because all their mechanics are well-trained and skilled in their fields . Their service is prompt with no delay and their charges are reasonable. I TRUST their expertise and honesty and their explanation of work done. I have family members and friends using their service and would recommend them without hesitation. Always pleased with the work done at Chicago Driveline.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 10/01/2018

We thank you very much Tony..

Servive Mgr

EH
Elliott H.
09/29/2018
The honest service
Good service honest answers and explain everything thoroughly fair price job well-done. I would recommend to anybody who needed work on rear.

TP
Tony P.
Alsip, IL
GMC
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Tony said Mark everything was great with the service the business provided. Mark was a gentleman and straight forward.