CP
Chuck P.
Worth, IL
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019
Courteous, professional and reasonably priced
I think they’re the best on the southwest side!

Munster, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2019
Outstanding and knowledgeable service manager. Great and thorough mechanics and the latest equipment and technology to make sure your car is fixed correctly

Rosemary B.
Tinley Park, IL
01/13/2019
Quick, friendly service
The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly. Chicago Driveline was able to get me back on the road the same day! I would highly recommend their service!

Rosemary we thank you for choosing Chicago Drivline...And
dont forget about your oil changes.Thanks again.

BA
Bob A.
Stanwood, MI
GMC Yukon XL
01/11/2019
Long term relationship, excellent work. Always goes beyond expectations.

Anything for you Bob glad to help you out..Thank You

margie s.
Markham, IL
Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019
Chicago Driveline
Very personable and prompt. They said they would have my car for only two hours and were true to their word. Will continue to use Chicago Driveline for my car.

FJ
Fredrick J.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
01/06/2019
These guys were great. My truck was repaired quickly, and the price was very reasonable. The inspection process found some issues, which i had no idea were there. I would recommend chicago driveline to anyone.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Jerry looking forward to long term relationship..Glad
your happy.

CP
Chuck P.
Worth, IL
Dodge Dakota
12/27/2018
Chicago Driveline
Prices are fair and the work is awesome. Very friendly and thorough. Definitely worth checking out!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Glad your happy with us Chuck we aim to please.Thank You

BR
Boulais R.
Bridgeview, IL
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Boulais said the business was on top of everything and completed the job properly.

GR
Greg R.
Blue Island, IL
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/04/2018
Fast, efficient, friendly and fair.
Never had a bad experience. Service is always top notch, and they always take the time to explain everything prior to starting any job. Maurice is great!
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You very much Greg Happy New Year..(:

Jerome L.
Buick Enclave
12/01/2018
The staff and their professionalism.and they greet you by name.it make you feel special,and feel welcomed.
Again! Came in for an oil change and my vehicle had other issues on this last visit. I'd explained what I thought it was in speaking with Ed and he figured what the problem could be he confirmed my thoughts of what it could be, he told me the truth and didn't play the guessing game. If you want HONESTY go to Driveline.

Thank You Jerry you and the family have a
Merry Christmas

AC
Andrew/Rebbeca C.
11/21/2018
Good shop.
Good shop to do business with , job done for price quoted. Timely manner , phone calls to keep me posted on finish/pick up time. Not first time using this shop , certainly won’t be the last time. Good shop to use when task more than my tool box is equipped to handle.
Maurice H. from Chicago Driveline Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank You very much.You and the family have a
Merry Christmas.

CD
Christopher D.
Munster, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018
Great Service and Price
Great service manager. Great technology to help diagnose the problems. Great mechanic doing the repair work. I highly recommend using Chicago Driveline!

Thank You very much.
Merry Christmas

NM
NIKKI M.
11/20/2018
REPAIR OF CAR
This place is awesome! All the guys are very respectful and courteous; especially Maurice. He makes you feel important, and explains what needs to be done- and does not pressure you into anything you may not need.. This is the place I will be taking my vehicles. I will gladly tell others about this place as well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Thank You very much..
You and Jay have a Merry Christmas

WM
william M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
11/15/2018
as honest as they come
They did beyond my expectation with Price Quality and Service. I brought my Jeep there for what I expected a 700.00 job and turned out to be only 23.00 Also got a full inspection with Pictures and results. Thanks Guys

OD
Ohara D.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/14/2018
Friendly and professional
Maurice was awesome..friendly and professional...made me feel comfortable...just received my car back needed fuel pump...hopeful all will be well...this might be my go to car repair place....thanks driveline😀

MQ
Michael Q.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/09/2018
Excellent work
Chicago Driveline is great. Super service with straight talk. I never feel like I have been “had” with them. Great team.

Diane and Bob R.
Mokena, IL
Kia Sorento
11/08/2018
Kia Sorento Great Service
We have used Chicago Driveline for several cars over the past 10 years and have always received excellent service. Naturally when my Granddaughter needed help in fixing the issue with her check engine light I suggested Chicago Driveline. As a woman you appreciate being treated respectfully and not being talked down to. This is how I have always been treated so I felt comfortable with my Granddaughter dealing with them. All was taken care of and she was told to come back to get it rechecked if something else came up. The car is 14 years old and things do happen. It should also be noted that we do not live close by in Chicago Ridge but now far south in Mokena. I would still come all that way for any major issues because of the trust I have in this business.

TK
TOM K.
Crestwood, IL
11/07/2018
Work done right the first time
Perfect job! Again. Clean shop. Friendly people. Fare price. I will be back

AJ
Ashley J.
Alsip, IL
Kia Forte
11/06/2018
Awesome customer service
I was very pleased with the level of professionalism provided by the driveline staff . They kept me in the loop on everything before they charged me for it .
I will definitely be returning to Chicago driveline for any routine maintenance and any mechanical needs Thank you guys so much! Would definitely recommend!

HD